Author Topic: How to post music videos  (Read 6377 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
How to post music videos
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:31:31 PM »
To embed a music video into a post, simply go to www.youtube.com and search for the song in question. After you have found it you can right click on the video itself and select "copy video URL", then simply paste the URL into a post here at RU and remove the "s" from https:. The forums software will automatically embed the video into your post. Any method of obtaining the URL will work; you can copy it right out of your address bar if you want. If you are in doubt as to whether or not your embed has worked, you can always preview your post before posting.

Due to the nature of the forums software, only 12 youtube embeds/interactive thumbnails are allowed per-page. The default setting for how many posts are visible on a page is 15. Neither of these settings can be changed.

If there are more than 12-15 youtube links on a page you will start seeing youtube URL's instead of the interactive embedded thumbnails. It's not a serious problem, it's just an annoyance we have to live with.

What I am getting at is: the more youtube links you post in a single post, the less likely it is that they will embed.  Best to limit each video to a single post for each one.  And be sure to include some comments about why you like the song/video!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
  • Cum forth with me on the yellow brick road journey
Re: How to post music videos
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:24:37 PM »
Lol I'm on a stupid Crapberry so I don't believe I can post any vids much to my dismay :( xxx K
Strong is fighting. Its hard and its painful. And its everyday...The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it...
is this Hell?!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 188
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 07:23:06 PM »
Can you only post YouTube hosted videos?
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 10:07:17 PM »
I think you can post vids from any host, Bubbles. 
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!