Author Topic: Professor Snatch  (Read 2954 times)

Psiberzerker
Professor Snatch
« on: April 03, 2018, 01:36:35 PM »
At least that's what I called her.  It didn't really catch on, but not for lack of trying.  Short for Sanches, Eva Sanches.  Professor of History, and Spanish, though she's Salvadoran.  From El Salvador, dark, exotic, curvaceous, and homophobic.  It's all right, I'm used to it.  Had to hide my sexuality back home, so once I got to F. U.  That wasn't mine, Ferguson University, probably been called that for generations.  It didn't take a genius to come up with that one.

It's just a distraction, in class.  Her lectures, turning to reach up, starting high on the board so her unbuttoned jacket revealed her hip, working her way down the lesson.  Names, dates, notes, whatever.  Then she turns around, and just the look on her face.  Every time I raise my hand to answer, she never calls on me, but I can tell.  She doesn't like my hair, my jacket/vest.  My leg up on my knee to prop my notes on.  Instead of using the stupid little board that folds up from the arm-rest.  

It cramps my style, but my folks hated it too, when I sent the photos.  Too late now, I can cut, and color my hair, however I want, because it's My hair.  My daddy always said, "As long as you're living in my house..."  Yeah, well, I'm not any more, the last thing I need is someone else judging me, and it's not just my imagination.  She grades me more severely, and I'm sure it's because I'm a Dyke.  See?  Says it right here, on the vest side.  I cut the sleeve off, because I like it.  The left one, and shaved the same side of my head.  Cut the bangs short, but left the other side long.  So I have something to play with, or braid, or tie up in a ponytail.  

Okay, it's also my shield side.  What?  I'm an Amazon, or a modern day one.  I had brothers, they had friends, we all were in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) and there's no reason, whatsoever I should be failing History.  I know history, I'm a History major, she just likes to argue every petty little point in her petty little notes when she hands the essays back, or whatever.  And ignores me.  "How about you."  He guessed, wrong, and I just held my hand up, knowing she'd just frown at me, and pick someone else.

She doesn't even want to talk to me, but she looked down.  I grinned, winked, and she looked downright pissed!  I didn't laugh out loud, but just grinned, and watch her try to remember where she was in the lesson.  Look back and remember the question she just ask.

No, I'm not wearing underwear, and yes.  I did shave half of it.

;)

It's going to be a long year, so I'm going to have fun with it.  She just dropped it, went back to the board, and answered the question herself.  I wrote that down:  [Tenochtitlan]  I just forgot how to spell it.  It's hot in here, and it's not just me.

So, yeah.  Black hair, big brown eyes, with almost oriental corners, but turned down, instead of curving up.  Green liner, but no eye shadow, she doesn't need it, and I think mascara, too. I mean, I know she wears it, I just thought I got a mossy tint from it, before she turned away from the door.  As I was walking in early, to get the best seat, front and center, with my baggiest shorts on.  

Figured she'd notice eventually.  Boxers, or briefs?  No.  Wonder if she wore green underwear to match?  No lipstick, or blush, doesn't need it.  Not even foundation on that deep silky poreless complexion of her's, and her dark lips look soft.  Especially wrinkling with her frown.  Penciled eyebrows trying to join into a single line, she knows her face.  What looks good on it, and how to draw attention to her beauty.  Instead of add something that isn't there, like that mole beside her nose.  It's real, not a beauty mark, but just a mole, just inside the line that would be a dimple if she smiled more.  

I'm going to guess C cups.  The circumference of her ribs at the bustline, I don't really care.  About 5'2 out of those pumps she wore today, but not for me.  I'd guess she looks good for herself, she's not married.  Doesn't seriously date, from what I hear, but you can't put too much stock in rumor.  Most students thinks she's a lesbian, but then again, they think that about me, too.  I don't mind, I'm a dyke, but bisexual.  They're not mutually exclusive, and neither am I.  I'm just butch, a top, and I know what I like.  

Not pushy guys, I'll tell you that.  Straight women, especially straight women like her.  Who don't know what they're missing, but finally, she can't stand it any more.  The jacket is too hot, and I'd looked in on her other lectures.  Sat in before I got her class, took South and Central American History, and Culture, because she's the only one who teaches it, but that was in the back.  Now, as her student, I can sit up front, and center.  Where I can see her better, tuck in her blouse, and how it clings to the small of her back.

Her hips.  She's got the best hips, I'm not a booty girl, but she's got some.  Front or back though, good goddess I love her hips, and the skirt she wore today.  A decent length, just below the knees standing up, and loose, but not around her hips.  You'd expect a woman with a figure like that to have a little tummy, maybe she wears a girdle, or a corset under there?  Can't tell, she'll unbutton the collar eventually too.  Banded collar, no ties, ever.  

Not a tie kinda woman, but I am.  I got some ties to show her, I bet she looks good in ribbons, but sitting here, I just draw her face.  Another detail when she glances back.  Not at me, her eyes stop before she gets even near me, but close enough.  I can get her eye.  Her near eye, just not close enough to tell if her mascara is green to match the eyeliner.  Ok well, pencil it in anyway.

I can only imagine the rest of her, naked.  Or in her underwear, garter belt, girdle, no bra or panties, so I can dot in her nipples. . That can wait until after class.

;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSz92GVgbw
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:55:25 AM by Psiberzerker »

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
Re: Professor Snatch
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »
Thanks for the story. Hope there’s a good sexy catfight as the teacher fights back as she’s being stripped and molested. Thanks again nice start

Psiberzerker
Eva
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 08:19:21 AM »
I hear her, the other students leaving through the doors at the top of the auditorium.  Her boots, descending the aisle between the seats, and stomping louder.  Faster, it is my only warning.  She hit me, my back.  Her shoulder in the center of my back, as the players.  They call it football here, it is more like ruby, but I fall, and she is on me.  "Tease," she says, "You know what your teasing is doing to me?"  

She is insane, in class, I saw that she have cut her hair, under her hood.  Like before, only all over.  All of it, and she shave her leg.  Her other leg, that was unshaven so both is hairless as her head.  Around my face, closing tight, so hard they slap together.  I am screaming, I know I am screaming, but when I did start?  I know not this.  She is saying, what is she saying?

"LOOK AT ME!"  Louder.  Again, she say it, but I do no hear, until she yells it, and pull my hair.  My head up, and i can no scream, into her shorts.  

It is this insanity.  I have seen it, the girls here.  In the eighties, they were experimenting, like what they see in the videos.  I was very young, but very happy to be here, and away from the soldiers.  The Junta, the Guerilla, and then the National Guard.  The women were nice, the nuns, and the mission.  They bring food, and speak to us in espanish.  The one, she told us of Florida, and the Cubano, this is how she learn espanish, and her voice was strange from this, she learn from the cubano.  She go, and come back, go and come back, go.  

And then they no come back.  The Libertad, their bodies were found, and the Americans come and ask, who did this.

"Huh!?"

"You like that?"

"No, don't do these.  Why do you do these?"

"Your English is better than that."

"Mh!"  

"I asked you a question.  A simple, yes or no question:  True, or false.  You like it.  This means yes.  And this means no."

Shake your head, answer her, no.  I do not like this, I do not understand this.  I think, she is like the other girls, in the 80s.  The American girls with the hair, like Cindy Lopper, but she is not.  She is insane, I do not understand this.

;

Psiberzerker
Sylvia
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 09:13:29 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UarXly9ezEk

"Hey!"  I pulled her face out of my miniskirt.  "Wake up," slapped her, "Snap out of it!"

You know those old movies, where they slap a woman, when she's hysterical?  Thought I'd try it, you never know unless you try it.  It didn't work.  Also, what ever happened to swooning?  You know what I mean, when Eva Gabor feels faint, and has to lie down?  Why did women ever do that?  It's obviously not true, I've never seen a woman go faint, and slip away, unconscious before.  Just overcome with emotion, too much for her fragile mind to take, so she just passes out?

Like that, she froze up.  Shut down, it was weird.  I didn't hit her that hard, did she hit her head?  It was just a shoulder ram, I didn't hit her even close to her head, but this is no fun.  She's not doing anything, just staring off into space.

"Eva, wake up!"  Snap my fingers, but she just blinked.  "Huh!"  Oh well, might as well get some of these clothes off, before she comes to her senses.  Start with the hoody, that's better.  Rub my head, it feels weird, but neat.  I like it, I'm just not used to it, but I've got a wig.  I can wear to blend in, make my getaway, and everything, but she's not like a little girl.  At all, she's not even scared, and I thought at least I wouldn't have to show her how to do everything.  She's not a virgin right?  At her age, she's had sex before, right?

"Huh!"  The buttons on her blouse pop open, and I was right.  Well, part right, it's a bodice.  Like a bra, but all the way down past her skirt, which is a pain.  "Ow!"

"Get off of me, get away from me, what are you doing, stop!"

"You scratched me!?"  Those nails, there's how you know boys.  No lesbian ever had those long nails, and they look sharp, but she gripped my arms so hard, it doesn't matter how dull they are, "That hurt!?"  Did she draw blood?  No, good.  no blood, but still.  "Welcome back."  Her English came back from, where ever.  La la land, good.  I was starting to think I'd have to diddle off again.  Just like last night, thinking about her, at least i've got her here, and she could see me, but all that time where she didn't even react was getting pretty boring.  "What is this?"

"Mh!"

"What is this!?"  She shook her head, wincing with her eyes shut.  Blue today, I guess when your coloration is all black, and brown, you can wear any color you want, but this time she had eye shadow on.  The problem is, the bodice holds everything in, but her tits squish, and my nails scratch her.  Hooking in to pull the cups down.  "Well, you're about to have an out of bodice experience.  Hhihihn, you get it?"

"Let me go, I said let me GO!"

"Uh!  Wow, you're strong."

"Ah, aeih!  Nhm, GHN!"  Not in the head.  

"Oh, oh.  I'm sorry, I hit you a little too hard, huh?"  Shake my hand.  I think that's her hair.  I must've pulled some out, yanked her face into my cunt, "Huh!  Must be adrenaline."  She got a surge of strength, but this is kinda neat.  going back, and forth, first she zoned out, then came back.  She hurt me, I hurt her, but you don't want to knock her out.  "Oh!"  It zips up the side.

"Uhn!"  I'm not left handed, it's just my strong side.  "Ow!"  Don't pull it to hard, don't want to pull any more out, but I look back over my shoulder.

Boys, beating on the windows like it's a hockey game, or something.  I told them, I was going to do her, oh well.  They came for a show, and they missed the boring part, so better give them a show, right?  "You like my tits?"  Hold her head up, "Here, go on.  Suck on my tits, yeah.  You know what to do, they're tits.  They're for sucking, just.  huh, suck on my tits, yeah.  just like that.  No biting, you don't want to hurt me, right?"

"Mh hn?"  right away.  this time, she shook her head right away.

"Get the other, huh!"  My nipple slipped out, and i felt it.  Slip damp between my fingers.  hugging her head, and pressing her face first into the other side.  My left side, the strong side.  Even hung a little higher from the muscle under it.  Shield side, from holding up the heavy board, and taking blows from axes, or spears, or swords, or whatever.

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump!

"Huh!"  Boys, they had their chance.  Hope they don't break the windows, but that just reminds me, we have an audience.  We have a show to do, and it's their fault they didn't believe me.  "No way!" they let the door shut behind them, when they left.  Us alone together.

"Huh!  What's that?"

"Look, see?"  I held her up, but she shook her head.  her eyes, i can't even really say what i saw change in her eyes.  They went away, she started slipping back to where ever it is she goes, when she doesn't understand what's going on.  just like yesterday when i flashed her, and she forgot she was in the middle of a lesson.  She just asked a question, it's weird.  When she does that, and I don't like it.

"Eva?"

"Huh?"

"It's up to you.  If you want to fight back.  Do you want them to see you having sex, or to watch me rape you?"

That did it, that snapped her out of it.

;

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:27:08 AM by Psiberzerker »

Psiberzerker
Eva (Ff Voyeurs Fight)
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 09:45:36 AM »
I didn't chose.  My arm covered me, as soon as I saw them.  The students, crowded at the door, and pushing for to see in the window.  Us half naked, and my face in her chest told me this is a woman.  Not a man, I know about women, who are sexual for women, and I even think to report her.  Get her out of my class for sexual harassing me here, in my own class, but then she say it.

"Rape."  Or the whole thought.  "Me rape you."

I did not think, my body react, but she has my hair to use.  To hurt me, and put my head wherever she wants.  I tried to grab her head, but she is so strong.  She just pull my arm, and her head out of my hand.

"I knew you're a fighter!"

She is smiling?  Laughing, and she is too strong.  Not like a man, I have never have a man do this, but I can not forget this is not a man.  Hurting me, hitting me, my head.  No. she hit the floor with my head. 

"Uhn!" 

"I really need to stop hitting your head.  Eva, are you there?"

"Yes, no.  Don't do this, stop.  Don't hurt me, stop hurting me!"

She is talking.  "A country of fighters, a warrior culture."

"What?"  It's like her papers.  Her essays, she believes these things that are just not so, about El Salvadore.  My people, and the other people.  The Aztec, I am not "Aztec?  I am no Aztec."

"Who care, you like pussy?"

"Yes," I lie, "Let me, pleasure your sex.  I want to, I want you."  So she will stop, and let go of my hair.

"I don't believe you."

"Yes, yes.  Please, I want to now.  I did not before, but now I feel how strong you are."

I have witnesses.  This is not sex, it is rape.  She attack me, I will not lose my tenure for being with a student, and they even see her before.  Before she shave her hair.  All of her hair, even under her arm.  Both arms, did she do both arms, or one before?  I only see the one arm, with out the sleeve over it, the other have a sleeve over it, but it is this.

"No."  One.  The tother one, is not so strong you can see.  The muscle, that is the one she push me with.  Hold me with.  "I came to get my hands on you, and your hot body.  Hold still, don't fight it.  Give into it, I know it isn't what you want, what you desire, but how long has it been since you have been with anyone?"

"No, nhm!"  Just close your eyes.  Try not to thing about her hands in my.  Underwear, touching me.  "Owmn!  Nghm!"  She won't let me, forget she is a she.  Now her chest is on my face, and around my face in her chest. 

"Remember.  You suck them, remember?"

"Yes."

"Sh, suck it.  Suck this nipple.  Yeah.  NAUH!"

It pinched, and ripped out between my teeth before I could get a good grip. 

"Ungreatful BITCH!"

"Uhn!"

"Un Great Ful Bitch!"

"Guhn ghn gh.  Hihn!"

She stopped.  Her hand stopped.  She took it out to hit me, again, and again.  She had to stop touching me, to hurt me, and at last knock me out.

;

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 01:33:30 PM »
 Getting interesting. Thanks

Psiberzerker
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 01:58:49 PM »
Thank you for the feedback.  Any specifics?  What you like, and especially what you don't like.  The pacing jumps around, from violence to sexual affection, and so forth.  Sorry, most people don't seem to like that, but I think it's realistic.  Under these circumstances, but it's your fantasy, or at least it should be...

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 02:14:30 PM »
Big fan of forced tribbing and spanking. Go get her

Psiberzerker
Slyvia (FF Rape KO)
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »
"Huh, huh!  Huh?"

No, they didn't run off.  Just stood there, mouths hanging open, but someone's going to call the cops, or campus security at some point right?

Never mind them, they're just witnesses at this point.  I just surprised them with the beating, but I didn't plan.  Well?  Not much after the haircut, honestly.  I thought about the slope, it helped me build up speed, but then I saw how hot looking she is today, and as long as she's out.

I better use the opportunity to see her naked.  "Uph!  Fuck."  She's not that heavy, but i get her sat up, and work the damned bodice over her bust first.  Flop her arms up to pull it over, and catch her head before she falls back down.

"I need to stop."  Hitting her head, I want to get caught.  Hell, I'll call the cops myself, and turn myself in if I have to, but once I get done with her.  Now, I've finally got her, right where I want her, and topless.  "Jesus, ihihehnahuh!  You've got some fantastic tits!"  

Look around, but the best spot has got to be her desk.  I just have to get up, and drag her over.  Prop her up, and clear it off.  "Urn, nhm!"  She's not that heavy, but her arms and legs are floppy, and keep getting in the way.  Speaking of which, now I have to get her skirt down, and her underwear, but maybe if I sit down, I can hold her up.  And, unzip the side, at the same time, but it it isn't easy.  "There."  When you can't see what you're doing, and she's just dead weight.  "You're not helping!  Uh!  Finally."  Turn around, and slid her hip over,  "Nghm!  Huh!  Gently."  Feel up her back, and under her hair for her neck.  Cradle her head while I'm leaning over, and laying her back.  "Huh, huh!  Ngm, hm, huh!"  

It's a lot of work, but so worth it.  "Hm, well what have we here?"  Slip her panties down to her skirt, and pull her shoe out of that.  Leave it, but now I can hold her leg up, and spread them open.  Feel the fur, "Shave your legs huh?"  But that's about it, "No," wait.  With her arms up, I can see she got under there too, but i don't think she even trims in front at all.  "Jesus, look at this bush!"  Pull the curls out,  "Ihim huh!  Looks like you got a few inches here!  Ihehahuh!  Snh, SNHHHH!"

She isn't turned on yet, okay she's passed out, but even if she did a little before, when she was sucking my nipples, and she tried to bite one, but it just pinched a little before it slipped out, and it hurt, but.  "Huh!  Mhn!"  It was just such a sexy surprising jolt of pain, that it triggered me, and in a rage.  I know what I need, "Now.  Ulnhmn!  Slip!  Slauhlmn!"   Pussy, her pussy.  I finally got her pussy right here, where I can taste it.  "Snh!'  Smell her sweaty pubes, and just dive in.  "SnhHhhhnerkK!"  Rub my nose in it.  Back and forth, but I don't have to hold her leg up.  Just let it flop down my back, and feel her tacky spit dry on my nipple.  

"Smooch, slphphphphphph.  Sliph!  Huh, snh huh!"  Pinch it.  "Nhm!  Huh!"  Pinch it harder.  "MHNnhnN!  Snh!"  Dive back in her pussy, and wiggle my tongue around deep inside.  As deep as it will go.  She's not wet yet, that's not her, it's a little salty from sweating, but I can "Spt!  HuhHhHhHhH!  Yeah, you like that, bitch.  You're gonna like it when you."

"Uh?  Nhm!"  I swear, she moved her head.  Turned, and then her arm.  She moaned, "Uhn!" and felt her head.  Almost just like one of those women, back in the black and whites.  Except with with her hand, and fingers, instead of the back of her hand, then down to her face.  The bruise, still red, but already starting to get puffy from my knuckles, and I just froze up.  Blinked, and grinned.

"Uh, no!  Ihn!"  Wiggling my finger deeper.  "No, don't."

"Don't fight it."

"Uh!"  Her pussy slipped shut around my fingertip slipping out, but just so I could slip it up, and dig it in the top.  

"NH!  Oh, NO!  NHM!"  She bit her lip, but my quickly shaking fingertip slipped out.  Off her clit, and her lips stuck back together again, but i felt it in there.

"I told you, but I guess you forgot.  So, I'm going to ask you, again."

"Nyaugh!"  She turned away, but I didn't let go.  Of her pubes, or at least the hank I could pinch and pull between my thumb, and the side of my finger.  "NyaAaH!"

"It's up to you, whether we have sex, and you like it, or you fight it, and make me have to hurt you.  You want me to stop?"

"Yes, stop, stop!  Let go!"  She squirmed, and touched my fist, but couldn't push or pull it without yanking her pubes even harder, the grip I had on them.  "Uh, ow, HODAS!"  She rubbed them protectively, and crossed her legs.

"English, bitch.  You're in America now, so you will speak English here, you hear me?"

"Jes, yes!  I'm sorry.  Sorry, fuck.  Just don't hurt me more.  You don have to hurt me more, I won't fight you.  I swear, I will do it.  I'll do whatever you want, don't hurt me, please!"

"You better."  Shimmy out of my skirt, no underwear to get in the way.  "Not bite me this time, right?"

"No, no I won't, I promise."

"You better not.  I don't want to knock your lights out again.  You're useless to me if I have to beat you to death."

"Mh, muh!"

"You like it, you like that pussy?"

"Mh, hm!"  

"Lick it, lick that clit out and suck it.  Nhm!  Huh!  Yeah, lick it out again, and suck it.  Suck it good, mh.  Yeah!"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:50:33 PM by Psiberzerker »

Psiberzerker
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 02:45:09 PM »
Big fan of forced tribbing and spanking.

Okay, thanks.

Psiberzerker
Witness (Flashbacks)
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
Did she break my face?  I hear her, threaten to break that boy face, she said, but she is still here!  "No!"

It is her finger inside of me.  She can hurt me, she have in so many ways, I forget all of them, but she say she will rape me.  No, she tell me, ask me if I want to have sex, or to make her rape me?

How can she?  Can I?  Have sex with a woman, a girl, but she is so brutal, it is almost as a man, only no.  There is always these little thing that keep remind me this is another woman, doing this to me, and I hear.  About these Lesbiana when I come here, and the girls eben say she would do this or that but you never believe that someone will ever truly do such things, not a woman, until here she is, and she is doing them to me, but what does she want?

Sex, yes, I have seen these.  I have one, I am a woman, and my family only have one room in the hotel when we fly the plane here.  Before the Federals get the money to move us, the safe house, and then our house, and then I go to school, here, and stay here to teach, but I can learn.  These, she can teach me, i will do what she say.  I feel it, but I can not do as she say, it slip out but no bite it.  That make her angry when it was just her nipple don't do it, why do you bite that?  My teeth, they just do it, and it is to short.  

It is no like the verga.  Any verga, the gentileros, they have the forskin still.  The Catholicos y Judios take it off, but I know how to do it with the vergas.  This, the air slip in be tween the bottom, so I can no suck it, as she say, but is okay.  "Yah, nhahHhH!"

"Huh!  Is good?"

"Mmh rhHhH!"  She is, in no mind to say.  Just close my eyes, but I see.  I know she is with her fingers, but I can still taste it, and the smell is stuck in my nose, but I do it.  I do it good enough, yes.  "Nrauh Fuck!"  She shake her head, and pull them out.

"No?"

"Close, but not close enough!"

"Aye, no!  You say, don't hurt me please no!  Not again I do it, let me try again, I'm sorry!"

"Huh!"  She let go of my arms.  Take a deep breath, shaking her head, and blink.  Look down.  "I have an idea."

I no think, she can do it like a man.  I know, I have not seen what they did to those Missonaria, the Monjas, and the Catholicas with them, but I hear, and then the men.  American men, soldiers, and the man with him.  They want to know things, and they take women so their husbands talk, but no my mother.  Me padre, he tell them, and they let her go.  For us to come here, I don't know what he tell them for them to let her go, but he did, and now I am here with her.

She have no verga inside me, but she do it, like a man.  With no verga, she take my leg, up on her shoulder, and her panja on my other.  In the corner, no first she pull me.  Over to the corner to mount me, as the man.  Only without the verga she do it to my leg, and with her leg so they slap together, and I no think she can.

Really, that she ever make it true.  I promise to do whatever she say, for her to never hurt me as she did more, but she say she make me.  I would enjoy it, and I no believe until I feel this slapping together, and her leg, and then her.  She shave it, everything, she is as bald as a niña now, but then she stop.  "Huh, fuck.  Yeah, ah fuck, fuck yeah nyeahnyeah nyeahneaAUGH!  Fghm!"  Shaking on me, and her arm, shaking between us stop, when she shake faster, and shudder, and shiver.  "HhHhuh, uh.  Huh!  Snh!"

"Yes?"

"Huh, yeah.  Snh!"  Smiling, I can see it, in her face.  She did.  It is over, yes?  She get it, what she wants?

No.

She is not finish.  That was just the first.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:28:34 PM by Psiberzerker »

Psiberzerker
Rapier (mf Rape)
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 09:38:14 AM »
Author

Thanks to SoftGameHunter for "Daphne's True Self?"  

;

I guess you could say I was born in the wrong century.  I know it's cliche', but I grew up with fairy tales, like any other girl, and I was different.  "Not like the other girls," and "Just like one of the guys," you know?  I don't know, we had TV shows, and movies, like Highlander, and I just loved sword fighting, for a long as I can remember.  It's so exciting, and fun to watch.  So, I always looked forward to them getting past the talking, and court intrigue, so they could get out the swords for some action.

Not cars, and guns, nor ships for that matter.  I suppose that Pirates is a good vehicle, and set for swordfighting, because you can sail it anywhere, and they could have something to fight over.  Treasure mostly, though sometimes there was a girl, it was almost never for a princess.  Okay, The Princess Bride, but that's parody.  They worked all the cliches in, and honestly some of the best swordfights ever.  Not just the opening one, between Westley, and the Wizard Inigo.  If you read the book, he's not a Master.  He's past that, he's a Wizard of swordfighting, the highest rank there is, arguably the best in the world.

For revenge.  Say it with some weight to it, "Revenge!"  The best part, I missed until I read the book.  "The Good Parts Version," and I got to the part where Inigo finally confronted Rugen.  He said his line, and rather than face him, in a fair fight, he sent 4 guards after him, and the 4th one was dead before the first had time to hit the floor.  I ran it back, over and over, there was a cheat in there because the first circled around to stand behind him, but 4 trained swordsmen.  He killed all 4, in under a second, without a scratch.  That's awesome!

So, then, my parents gave in to my constant pestering, and got me my first Foil.  For my birthday, I turned seven, and started Fencing classes.  If I was going to lose an eye, I would have with sticks, or brooms, or anything else I could swing around, and it came with a face guard.  Then Epee, and then Saber, and finally my Rapier, and Sword Rapier.  It's really a Broadsword, they just don't call it that in D&D.  They call an Arming Sword a "Longsword," when back in the day, that was just your basic sword.  "A sword."  A longsword is 2 handed, so they call that a 2 Handed Sword, and so on.  They have something called a "Shortsword," for thieves, and Clerics always use maces.  All these rules for what classes can, and can't use, a thief can't use a "Longsword" any more than a Warrior can memorize a spell, and Strength is a stat.

So's "Intelligence."  The same logic that says that the strongest man always wins every fight should be enough for you to let a rocket scientist to perform brain surgery on you, right?  He's the smartest, so who's better qualified to cut your head open, and dig around in your grey matter with a scalpel.  He's the strongest, so obviously all those boys let me win, it has nothing to do at all with 9 years of swordfighting.  I couldn't possibly be there to teach Them how to swordfight.  Okay, I understand Balance.  If you had one class that could cast spells, and swordfight, nobody would play anything else, and he'd be god, like Gandalf.  See the problem?  You have to have something to write down on the sheet of paper, to show you're the strongest, or the smartest, or the most dexterous, and this leads to thinking.  You know, I can't even be sure here, actually.  Now that I think about it, men just think that way, and wrote it into the rules.  Which one's the strongest?  Which one's the smartest?  Who gets to use the best sword?

I didn't understand, any of that.  I was just a little girl, playing with boys, because all the girls I knew thought I was weird.  Yeah, I liked hair, clothes, and makeup too, but really we'd get to the point of I have to go to fencing classes, they say "Oh cool!" and some of them even tagged along.  Turns out some of them went to Dance classes at the same community center, even in the same room, but not on the same day, because that wouldn't work out.  It's basically the same as dance, only improvized, and you react to your opponent, instead of following your partner, and the music.  So, I never saw them there.

And boys, we talked about boys, and I didn't care about who was the cutest.  Who do you think likes whom, and all that.  I set some of my friends up with them, because oddly enough, actually hanging out with boys, you come to find out which girls they have the hots for.  It seems to work a whole lot better than looking at them, in groups, and giggling to each other when they look over.  I never understood that shit, if you like a boy, and he's right there, go over there, and talk to him, you fucking coward?  You can't tell me, that every single girl is a natural born coward, I won't believe it.  Bullshit, you raise them with silly stories about prince charming coming to them, so they wait for prince charming to come to them, and their fathers get to protect their precious virginity.  

I guess, that seems to be the way it works.  Your father lied to you, your mother played along, if they both stuck around, but for the love of god, stop looking at each other across the room, and go talk to him.  Are you afraid he's going to say no?  You're not pretty enough?  Here's a little secret:  Guys don't care.  Yeah, they want a pretty girl with tig old bitties, and a flat tummy, somehow they have this unrealistic notion that breast fat, and belly fat, and ass fat are 3 different things, because their fathers lied to them too, and showed them impossible airbrushed centerfolds in magazines with big old titties, and not an ounce of body-fat.  Do the math there, they're fake.  Duh.  Moving on, they know those girls are out of their league, and they'll take what they can get, for a handjob.  Ask me how I know.

Well, I had callouses from swordfighting, and some of the guys tried to shock me by talking about jerking off.  So, I jerked them off.  It was fun, I found out how easy it was to get my hands on a dick, and while it's not as much fun as swordfighting, it's a lot easier to find.  A guy with a dick, who's not afraid to use it, than a guy with a sword, who knows what he's doing.  That's another thing, I'm good at it.  Not jerking off, if you need instructions on how to pull it up and down, then I can't help you.  Kill yourself, or go find a guy that's willing to show you.  Likewise, all we have to do is get out the boffers in the park, and inevitably a guy will show up, to show you how to use it.

"Huh!"   ::)  Yves.  His name was Yves, and you wouldn't have to tell me he got shit for that, when he was little.  So, he got big, and he had a great body, pretty good looking in that French/Swiss kind of way.  In fact if you looked at a picture of him, you might even cast him as Prince Charming in your fantasies.  Okay, I did, but then he opened his big mouth.  Started pushing the boys around, and asking stupid questions.  Like "What are you doing?"

"Fishing."  I waved my sword around, "What's it look like we're doing with these fishing poles?"  Okay, "Sword," a boffer.  Take a pool noodle, and tape it on over a PVC pipe.  Pack stuff in the tip so you can thrust with it, without actually stabbing someone, and swing them around for hours of fun at the park.

"What's she doing here?"

"They're my swords, so if they want to play with them, they kinda have to wait for me to show up."

"Yeah, she's got the greatest swords."  Or somesuch nonsense, they stood up for me, but then again he talked to them about me, as if I wasn't there.  I made the best swords, because I actually cared about Quality, enough to want to balance them.  The pommel, or the wad of extra foam and tape on that end isn't just to keep your hand from slipping off.  It's there to put the point of balance right where I want it, and I even added slugs to the base.  Little metal washers, or coins, or whatever I could to balance it, and took care to tape them, carefully.  Because I know what I'm doing, I know that I can only fence as well as the tools I have in my hands, and he's the opposite mindset.

"You let her win."  Obviously.  "You feel like a man, beating up on a girl?"

"Here."  I threw the army duffel at his feet.  I got it at Goodwill, it's green, heavy canvass, open on one end, and had all kinds of hilts sticking out of it.  I couldn't afford a golf bag, or a squire named "Caddy."  When we played Dice&Dossiers, my knightesses had a squire, named Caddy.  "What do you think, the Nine-iron?"

"Excellent choice, sire."

"I don't want to play your stupid childish games."  Or somesuch nonsense.

"No, you just want to come over here, and bully My friends, for playing with a girl.  What's wrong, you afraid you'll lose?"

"It wouldn't be a fair fight."

"Of course not, you've never held a sword in your whole life, have you?"

"You're too weak."

"Right.  Ha, I forgot that swordfighting has anything to do, at all, with strength.  Go on, pick one.  Pick one up, any one you like.  Put up, or shut up, you fucking coward."

So, I treated the boys to a duel.  Guess what?  He picked the biggest one in the whole bag.  Tried it 1 handed, 2 handed, but either way. I'll save you the blow-bye blow.  He tried to overpower me.  Every single time, he overswings.  That much strength, and weight swings way out of the way, and takes more than long enough to come back for me to get in, thrust, and get back out with a parry.  I stared feinting, just so I'd know when he'd swing, and pull back to catch the back edge.  Create an opening, but he refused to learn.  Even as I lectured him on the myth of the Strength Stat.  "Hold it out.  Like this."  Out of reach.  "Just hold it.  Straight out, pointed at me.  Hold it still, stop shaking.  What's wrong?  It doesn't even weigh half a pound.  You play pool, right?"  Circling around, so he had to move to point it at my general direction.

"Yeah?"

"Well, it's just like pool.  You can't play, you can't win, unless you hold it steady.  It doesn't matter how hard you hit someone with a sword.  It doesn't do any more damage, and you've never held something out,"  Turned the hilt over, so he can see it.  Turn, right in front of him.  The "Blade" hidden behind the big padded Q tip of tape, and foam, but he could see the tubes out the side for a makeshift handguard turn over.  Nothing else moved.  Nothing, not a tremmor.  "You have the advantage, honestly, you'd make a pretty good swordsman, if you could learn.  You've got reach, I have to get past, to hit you.  There's a good half foot where you can hit me, and I can't hit you, and you're left handed.  I'm used to fighting right handed people, because all of my friends are right handed, you're taller, so you have natural high ground, and yet, you can't even hold the sword steady, because you've never held anything out like that, at arm's length, have you?"

I stabbed him, over and over, before he finally got sick enough of it for me to show him what he got wrong, but this was the victory.  I wore him out.  His arm got tired, sure he said "But you've got the lighter sword."  I held out the bag, of swords.  The whole bag, at arm's length, left handed.  "I didn't bring any shields.  Next week, we'll bring some shields, so you can learn the basics of defense.  Give me back my sword."  He stuffed it in, and I dropped it.  With a "Hah ha!"  Like he beat me.  That's all it took for him to walk away, and think that everything was right in his world again.  He never came back, he watched us sometimes, and I thought that was the end of it.  I was wrong, of course.

;

Author

IDFK whether to keep this here, or delete it, and copy it to One on 1.  I'll probably make up my mind at some point, but in the previous scene, she basically flashes back, to justify her actions.  In her mind, child molesters aren't the only ones who make excuses, and she's a self confessed child molester.  She's pretty proud of it, in fact, but that doesn't make her any better at this introspection thing.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:37:39 AM by Psiberzerker »