Author Topic: Lareun Pays the Price  (Read 5782 times)

Offline jerentyrell@yahoo.com
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
Lareun Pays the Price
« on: July 10, 2021, 08:39:30 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.       

Lauren Pays the  Price  By Jeren Tyrell

This is my first attempt at a story  I hope that  it is  done well  any and all feed back will be  welcomed.

Roger  received the  call  around midnight  that  James  Wilson    did ot  arrive at the scheduled meeting to repay  the money he had  taken  from his  employer.  Glancing  down at the  message  that  arrived shortly    he  made not of the  address and  the photo of the attractive  blond   in the photograph  sent to him   with the instructions  to  collect by any means..

Across town Lauren Wilson    was    just arriving home from  work  ,  she had   gotten a message from her husband James that he was being  sent out of town on a business trip  and  would be gone  for  three days .At 40  years old  Lauren  was still a very  attractive woman  standing  5' 6 "  tall  with  firm  36 c breasts  and a   tight  round  ass .

As Lauren moves into The dark  house  a hand suddenly closes  over her mouth  a  cloth  pressing  tightly to her nose and mouth     one strong  arm  wrapped  around her  waist ... Struggling hard  Lauren  tries to  scream  but her voice is muffled by the  hand clamped  tight over her face ,  her struggles weaken as   her ind dims   and   consciousness leaves her.

Roger arrives at the address a short time later to find his  employee has  done his  job  very well  Lauren is    bound at the  wrists and hanging  from  a large wooden  cross  beam  in the living  room    a  ball gag   stuffed into her mouth   her clothing  removed all but her  skimpy lace  bra and panties.

The  curtains pulled   Roger turns on the light in the living room to allow Lauren to  see his  face  . Setting  down a large  black bag he has brought with  him  he  allows the  fear in her eyes to be build before  speaking. .MFFFHH      was all that  came from Lauren as she tried to  ask  what  was happening   the ball gag  keeping her  quiet .

Slowly Roger begins to set up a series of   web cam camera's  around the room  as he  explains  to Lauren what  is about to Happen . Your Husband James has   stolen a great  deal of money  from my  employer   he was due to repay it tonight and failed to  show .  as  repayment    you Lauren  will  be  abused and tortured   for all the  world to  see on the INTERNET ,. No one will be able to  trace the link   back to your house    switching on the  camera's   he says let the lesson  begin.

to becontinued

carhamgrater
Re: Lareun Pays the Price
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:48:49 PM »
Love the scenario, and the nice buildup to get the reader excited about what could happen. Also love that you didn't post the dreaded "WALL OF WORDS" that some first timers post. You have me excited to read more and try to figure out where the story will lead! Merit awarded from me!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 731
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:01:05 PM »
Indeed, a very promising beginning.  Thanks for posting

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 02:54:59 AM »
Thanks for the input   more to come 

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 05:19:09 PM »
 As  Roger continues to move around the room   insuring the angles of the cameras  are  set   Lauren  struggles in  her bonds  trying  desperately  to  escape. Her heavy  breasts  swinging  side to   side her  feet  barely  touching the  floor .Panting  hard   she   stops trying to  catch her breath  tears  coming to her  emerald  eyes   as she   notices Rogers  amused smile    as he  watches her  useless struggles. 

Roger moves  closer to her and   cups one of her breasts in his hand  and   lifts it  as if  weighing it like a melon in a market    before  repeating  the action  with the opposite breast ,   Looking her  in the eye    you  really  do  have a  very  nice set of tits Lauren it will be  a a shame  to have to punish  them. Reaching  Roger    removes the ball  gag  from her mouth  . Sobbing  Lauren Begs  " why  , Why are you  doig this  to  me  "

" It is  really  very  simple Lauren  , James your beloved Husband has been   stealing money  from his employer  for the last  several years  ,  Oh come now you  really  didnt think he was talented enough to make enough money to  provide you with  this   house and expensive  clothes  all on his  own now  did  you  ?"

Looking  confused Lauren stammers no  James is  a partner in his  business he makes lots of money . Roger cuts her off    bring  a  small tablet in front of her face  a video  play on it showing james sitting at a small accountants  desk   in an office bay   one of several  dozen  employees working  in the firm . This is   your husbands  true job he has been stealing   now he was supposed to   come tonight and t return all that  he stole   but he failed to  show ,  so    smiles wickedly and   pats her   on the  right cheek of her  ass  you now  get to be  the repayment   now do you understand Lauren .

Fear  slowly  dawning in  Laurens eyes as she remembered the text message from James  going out of  town on business be  back  in three days.  he left her to  pay  for his  criminal way  with  her  body . Tears  start  rolling  down her cheeks .  Roger leaves her   hanging and sobbing  as he walks to the blacj bag and begins to pul the contents out and arranges them on the  table he has positioned in front of her.

to be continued

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 03:15:07 AM »
      James Wilson, an  average  man  could not believe his luck when he  had   convinced Lauren he was a big powerful and rich Stock broker  when in fact he was merely a  accountant for one of the largest  firms .  For years he had slowly  been   slipping off  small amounts   and  hiding them  away   just  enough  to  provide  the  lifestyle he  had convinced Lauren he had . Then his greed  caught up to him  he  moved nearly  1.5 million in a single transaction and was caught . The  Firms  partners   offered him a chance to   repay it without  going to  jail  but he   tried to  run . Now  He sat in a  dark    room  bound to a heavy  oak  chair.  staring into the  darkness. Suddenly  a   television screen lights  up in front of him  the image   causes him to scream into  the gag  stuffed into his  mouth   there  was  Lauren   hands  bound     hanging from a wooden beam    gagged   clad only in   her sexy  lace  bra and panties a strange man   walking around her  gripping her  breasts  and speaking to her.

carhamgrater
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 10:03:37 AM »
Loved that you posted part two here , makes it so much easier to binge read in one sitting. very Nice way to bring James into the story- almost like he's on the other side of the wall from Lauren! Merit for bringing it all together and will have to owe you for Introducing James when possible!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 04:13:28 PM »
            Placing  each   instrument upon the table   Roger made sure to  allow  Lauren to  get a good look at   each one .  there was an assortment of floggers and  whips nipple clamps  ,  dildos  and  long  shape needles  that  he  is sure  she would not  understand what they would be used for .  Coming closer to her   he looked into her emerald green  eyes . " Now Lauren  is there anything  at  all you  would like to  say  before we  get  started ?" he asked  her . Sobbing   Lauren  said " Why are you  doing this to me  shouldn't it be James you  are  doing this   to  Not me " ?. Roger pretended to ponder the  question before answering her  " Well Lauren   you  see  when   you  want to truly punish someone for their misdeeds  the  surest  way to  do  that  is to   destroy  something they  love . "  As he says this a  wicked evil smile  crossed his  face ad is  reflected in his  eyes and I shall truly  enjoy  destroying you.

With out  warning Roger   grips her lacy   bra  and swiftly  using a   knife  he pulls from his belt he  cuts it  away    throwing it to the floor as Lauren  screams her milky  white breast s and perk pink nipples now fully  exposed to the  cameras . he quickly back hands her  across  her tits  making them  sway  from  side to side   leaving  a  red mark  her scream of pain  long   echoing  around the room. on the monitor  James  watches in horror as his wife's  Bra is  cut  away  her  breasts    slapped hard    forcing her  body  to  sway  with the impact  her  scream of pain  cutting thru him like a knife .  Laurens head  hangs   down her sobs  of pain    wracking her body  as  she hangs unable to  defend herself .  Roger walks over to her  and yanks her head  up  by her blond hair   again the  wicked smile   upon his   face as he once more inflicts  pain  upon her  tits  by gripping  a nipple and  twisting it  , lauren  jersk tryingto avoid  the grasp   her  screams   growing louder .

carhamgrater
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 04:43:00 PM »
love that James can see and hear what Lauren is experiencing tooo bad there wasn't a running commentary from Rogers to really shame James! Merit to come sometime!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 08:02:40 AM »
                  Walking over to the  table Roger    picks  up  two  leather  ankle    cuffs   and  walks back  to   Lauren , Kneeling  down by her  right leg  he  begins attaching the first cuff, Now you  see  Lauren this is   not only  a  method of repayment for the money  the money  that James stole it will be an object lesson in pain and humiliation for both  you  and James. He Yanks her leg and  attaches the  cuff to  a large iron eyelet she had not seen  had been  drilled into  the  floor  then her  repeats  this with the  other leg so that  she is ow  splayed  wide  her panties taunt  against her pussy . ,                                                                                         

Standing back  Roger looks over his handy work  as Lauren now  asks a Question  "How is this supposed to be a Lesson for James  He is not the one  here  about to be tortured ?".  Moving  behind her  Roger    leans in close behind her  ear and  says " Now  that i am  glad you  have asked Lauren  because then answer is going to make your torment  even better  do you  see that main camera  right there in front of you ?" Lauren  nervously nods her head .

" Good  you see  , we actually  caught  James attempting to leave the country with another of the accountants  a cute little  redhead  by  the way    they  are both  being held  , she like you is facing  similar punishment  but  James  is   sitting   bound to  chair  watching  on a monitor  everything that is  going to happen  to you."   Laurens eyes  grow  wide   as he speaks   first that  James was running   and worse with  someone else  but that  he was about to  witness  what  he himself have brought   on her.

Suddenly  Roger  ran his hand over  his hand over her  panty  cover  pussy   from behind  making Lauren jerk in her bonds. Speaking  a bit Louder " I know  you can hear me  as well  James   so listen closely  for  this is what you have brought upon  your lovely  wife  Lauren .  you  will witness  every  stroke of the  whip  upon  her  beautiful  flesh .   you  will hear each of her  screams  as I  inflict  pain for  each  dollar you  stole  ."   

Finally looking  directly at Lauren  but  still speaking to James  " you will witness  as i   force you beautiful wife  to  take my  cock  in every  hole she possesses  as I turn her into a  sex slave   to live out her days  for your former employers working off  the  debt you  owe.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:32:16 AM by jerentyrell@yahoo.com »

carhamgrater
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 10:59:22 AM »
Now the above needs some editing to prevent the dreaded WALL OF WORDS also, quotation marks to indicate some is speaking. As it stand now, most of the readers here will by pass the part!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 02:07:18 PM »
          After  seeing the   defeat and the  fear in Laurens  eyes  Roger walks silently  over to the table upon which  he has placed all his instruments of punishment  he  carefully  examines them  finally  selecting  one.  Turning to  face Laruen  he  holds  up a large  oblonged  shaped   butt plug  at least   2 " in diameter and   6  " in long . "  Do  you  Know what this  is used  for Lauren ?' He causally  asks  as he begins  to  walk  towards her . Eyes  wide Lauren begins  thrashing in her    bonds trying  desperately  to  break  free.

" No , please  no  you  cant  I  have never  had  anything  there before  "  she begs  sobbing    tears rolling  down her face. Roger  stops before her bringing the   plug  up before her  eyes   smiling  " You  will get  use to  it  Slut "  he says  taunting her . moving behind  her  he  traces the the plug  teasingly  down  her back from her    shoulder  blades to   the top of her  skimpy   panties. Lauren begins  thrashing again        trying  to   move  so  as  not  to feel  the  plug   upon her.

Roger  grips the waist of her panties and slides them  down  exposing the  soft  flesh of her  ass  tracing  the  butt plug  along the    mounds of her cheeks  letting her feel it as  gets closer to  its  target.
" Do  you   feel  that  Lauren   do you  feel the  hardness the  shape    the unrelenting  firmness that is about to fill you  ?"   Sobbing  Lauren begged " Please don't  do  this i   Haven not  done anything it was James   make him  suffer   not me "   running his hand  over her  soft   globes and  squeezing them Roger  smiles wickedly . "Tellme Lauren  what  do you  think  would make James  suffer more  us   beating him ,  perhaps    taking a hand  or a foot   maybe  cutting off his balls , or  watching you   his beautiful  wife  ,  whipped and tortured  raped and defiled"   With  the words   and with  no  warning  Roger roughly  shoved the  butt plug  against the tiny opening of her  ass  and  drove it in hard .

"  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  " Laurens  scream  echoed  loud in the  large living room  vibrating off the  walls . her  body  jerking  in the chains    white hot pain shooting thru  her   the  likes  of which she has  not  felt   before .  Walking back  towards the   cameras  Roger  addresses James once  more  "you hear that James   the screams of the woman you  claim to  love  those screams will   go with you to the  grave as many  more will  follow" turning and  walkng back  to  Lauren he   yanks her panties  up and  over the plug  holding it firmly in place.

carhamgrater
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 02:21:10 PM »
Too bad we can't see James On a different monitor. Bet he's biting his tongue in half by now! Merit awarded for both this part and for respacing the WALL OF WORDS!

P. S.

why do i have a feeling that you are writing on a cell phone?

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 06:48:09 PM »
unsure why you believe I am  writing from a cellphone  laughs   but I thank you  for you  encouragement and feed back  as I  work  to  expand this  first endeavor

carhamgrater
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2021, 06:56:29 PM »
unsure why you believe I am  writing from a cellphone  laughs   but I thank you  for you  encouragement and feed back  as I  work  to  expand this  first endeavor

Just you are using the same posting style of someone on a cell phone does! Nothing against it, personally