Author Topic: Blood Is Thicker Than Love  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
Blood Is Thicker Than Love
« on: February 29, 2020, 09:57:05 PM »
This is my entry in the February Writers Competition. I hope you all enjoy my efforts. Rachel xxx

The rain was falling with purpose, the sounds of thunder rolling across the night skies. The flash of lightning illuminating the darkened alleyway every few seconds. It was a night that no sane person would be out in but then again Natalya was not thinking sanely. She knew that what she was doing could be suicidal, but the risk was worth the reward. She had felt that her entire existence had come to this very moment and not even the most powerful thunderstorm in British history would prevent her from being in this alleyway at this time.

Natalya peered out from behind the oversized rubbish cart she was hiding behind. The rain running over her face causing the dark jet-black hair with a single blonde streak to become stuck to her face, her blue eyes brighter than the oceans and her lips plumped and red opening now and then in anticipation. She had been waiting here for hours, since the thunderstorm had only been a “light drizzle”. Her black leather jacket was offering no protection and her matching black leather pants felt more like a second skin than a layer of clothing now. She was about to consider calling it a night when she heard a crashing sound and once again craned her neck in order to see down the alleyway.

The first thing she saw was a body being thrown into the brick wall before collapsing to the ground with a thud. It was her cousin James and from the looks of him it seemed as if he had been getting a beating handed to him. Natalya inched forwards to confirm what her brain was telling her must be happening and when she saw the flash of blonde hair enter her field of vision, she smiled the biggest of all smiles. She was here!

The blonde hair belonged to Demi Traco and as the male figure got back to his feet Demi resumed her attack. Fists pounded into the face and midsection of the taller man, although at a mere five foot six almost everyone towered over Demi. It still didn’t make her any less powerful though.

“Fucking bitch! I’ll get you for that!” Said the man who rushed towards Demi shoving her into the wall behind causing the adjacent bins to fly in all directions.
“Well you’ve been unable to for the past seven years James so what makes you think tonight’s going to be any different?” Demi said with her usual sarcasm that brought another smile to Natalya’s face.

In the strobe lighting effect the storm was creating the pair traded blows each having an equal amount of time on the offensive before a mistake would open the door for the other to gain the advantage and take over. This was a battle of endurance and Demi knew that tonight would be the conclusion. She had been sent a message from her contact who somehow had knowledge of where James would be tonight and after witnessing the massacre he had committed earlier that night Demi knew she couldn’t let him spend another night on this Earth.

Every blow James delivered Demi took and responded with an equal attack. Suddenly James used a leg sweep to knock Demi to her back. ‘Stupid move’ thought Demi to herself, she should have seen that coming but the rain was blinding her and James had much better visual acuity than she had in the night. Within a second James was on her and pinned her down to the ground. This was going to be the end and he would be the one to claim the life of Demi Traco, the woman responsible for his families dwindling. Demi looked up and saw the sharpened teeth begin to lower towards her neck. Rain was stopping her from seeing anything else and the chances of making a comeback were between slim to none. ‘Stupid move and now its going to cost you.’ Demi once again thought and closed her eyes calling back the images of her family. At least she would see them soon.

James felt the impact of the brick on the back of his head and spun his neck around to catch the sight of Natalya rearing her arm back and hurling another brick in his direction. The look on his face was of confusion, first at seeing his cousin in the alley and then of the fact that she was seemingly causing assistance to their most hated of enemies.

James released the arms of Demi and shifted his position to find out what was going on. It was all Demi needed to slide her left arm into her belt and unsheathe the wooden implement of destruction. With a movement as quick as one of the lightning flashes Demi plunged the wooden stake into James chest and with a roar of satisfaction cried out in triumph as he started to understand the impact of the strike.

“Nattie?” James asked confused and disorientated before falling to the ground unmoving and lifeless, or more lifeless than he was a few seconds beforehand. Demi pulled the stake from the heart of James and wished that he would just turn to dust like the stories of vampires she had read as a child before learning that the stories were actually warnings and that vampires were a lot more of fact than fiction and that the bodies stayed after death.

As Demi reached into her bag and pulled out the vials of acid that would remove the facial features of the now dead undead she heard a bottle falling over and with a fist clenched spun in preparation for another fight only to see the drenched Natalya moving out from behind the bins.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Asked Demi still in the fighting stance.
“My names Natalya! I’m a friend! I’ve been… I’m the one whose been helping you track down James.” Natalya replied as she moved closer to Demi.
“You’re N? You’re the one who told me about the bus, about the children?” Demi questioned taking in the look of the leather clad woman who like herself appeared to be in her early twenties.
“Yes. He… He took from me as well.” Natalya said softly remembering how eighty years ago it was her own cousin who had turned her into the undead and condemned her to this world of misery.

Demi wanted to ask more but could see the pain behind Natalya’s eyes enough to know that they both had felt loss from this creature for it had been James who had murdered Demi’s family in a cold blooded massacre, not only murdered but raped and dismembered her entire family while she was at school and for seven years Demi had avenged her family with every death to a vampire. That was what had put her on Natalya’s radar. She had watched the child grow into a woman and felt a bond for her, felt admiration for her cause and as time grew the admiration turned to infatuation and finally love and desire. Natalya knew it was wrong, it was… Sick to think such things, they were different species after all but this only made the taboo more appealing to her and so she spent her time helping from the shadows to set up her family for Demi’s revenge. Feeding her information as to where they would be. Tonight was the last play. James had been the one Demi had wanted and finally the mission was over.

“Let’s get out of here. I’ve got a room near here.” Demi said while pouring the acid over the leftover parts of James that could be identified. “We can talk about this there.”

Natalya nodded her head and watched the features of her cousin melt away before following Demi to a building which looked abandoned, it must have been an office block in a former life. Demi pulled the doors open and they both entered although it wasn’t much warmer inside and Natalya followed Demi in silence past small tents and built up accommodations that made up the community of the lost. Finally, they reached a small office, one of the few that had a door and once inside Demi ripped off her coat and stared at the long gash down her arm, flinching as she touched it. Natalya looked away, the last thing she wanted to be seeing was blood.

“Don’t be so squeamish, pass me a bandage. Top drawer.” Demi commanded and Natalya did as she was told and handed the bandage over before taking a seat across the desk from Demi.
“You must be chilled to the bone, take that jacket off and hang it up.” Demi continued as Natalya slowly peeled off her jacket. Truth be told she wasn’t cold at all. Reactions to temperature was the first thing to go when you died.

Once the wound was sealed Demi opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of cheap vodka and plonked it down on the table. Unscrewing it she took a swig before offering the bottle to Natalya who shook her head. With a shrug Demi drank more and studied the woman before her.

“So, what’s your story then?” Demi said and listened as Natalya relayed her own tale of family loss although she neglected a few key points that would let known what she really was. Demi listened intently, nodding her head at familiar parts and drinking at the painful moments.
“A great story, but it doesn’t explain why you want to help me?” Demi finished, not only her sentence but the bottle of vodka as well.
“I just want to make amends. I followed your mission and when I saw you for the first time fighting, you were only a teenager but I felt myself crave to be near you. To want to help you. To be with you.” Natalya said quietly.
“No kidding, you’re into girls? Well it’s obvious in that gear now I look at you.” Demi said with a smile and got up walking towards Natalya. “Two things happen to me after I have a kill. I get hungry and horny. Sadly, I haven’t got anything to eat here so I guess I’m going to have to make do with the other option.” Demi concluded and pressed her lips against Natalya’s own.

Natalya parted her lips and allowed Demi to explore the inside of her mouth as she reciprocated the advance. While still connected in their lip lock Demi pulled Natalya to her feet and dragged her through another door to the office where a mattress was on the floor. Pushing Natalya down, Demi pulled her wet vest top off and unclipped the plain white bra she was wearing to reveal her shapely breasts. Her hands went down to her belt next unclipping that and along with her jeans slid them down before stepping out, so she was only wearing a pair of black briefs and stripped socks.

Immediately Natalya pulled her t-shirt off that she had been wearing and discarded her leather pants. Her underwear choice was much more flamboyant that Demi’s, a result of not being forced to sleep on the streets and Demi whistled in approval at the matching navy-blue lacy underwear set.

“Posh tart.” Demi giggled as she descended down laying next to Natalya resuming their passionate kissing.

With her hands exploring the curves and sensations of flesh, Natalya opened her eyes to see Demi’s were closed and she was genuinely enjoying the passions they were sharing. Demi moved her kisses to first the cheek and then down towards the neckline peppering her with small kisses upon her neck and shoulders.

Demi then slowly slid her fingers in the straps of Natalya’s bra and pulled them down from her shoulders. The movement causing the breasts they were encasing to burst free and with nipples already jutting out Demi latched her lips onto the first orb she could get to and sucked the nipple, flicking it with her tongue to make it even more rigid than it already was.

Natalya held Demi’s head in place as she switched from one breast to the other. The gentle nips she was getting to cause the right combination of pleasure and pain to stimulate the pleasured vampire. As this was happening Demi moved her hands down over Natalya’s flat stomach towards her midsection and when her thumbs were inside the lacy garment pulled it down. Natalya assisted in this wanted stripping by wiggling her hips and sliding out of the fashionable item.

Demi, feeling that it was time to fulfil both her hunger and horniness extended her tongue and licked the full length of Natalya’s body from her breasts over her belly and beyond. Lifting a leg, she began to kiss the creamy thigh of her companion for the night and inhaled the aroma of a woman’s arousal. The smell was causing a reaction in Demi’s mind and for the first time in a very long time she was enjoying herself. She had been with women before, been with men before as well but it was just sex. An outcry of her desire to ‘fill a gap’ but she was feeling wanted now. The way Natalya was holding her head, the way they had kissed, the little moans that were coming from the dark-haired beauty were more than sex. This was kindred spirits as Natalya had eluded to coming together and perhaps the foundation of love?

Placing her lips over the sex of her partner Demi closed her eyes once again and let her tongue do the talking. Sliding it up and down the slit before pressing inside the parting lips to stimulate the nerves and find the clusters of pressure points that would cause the maximum amount of pleasure Demi moved one of her fingers up and stroked the thigh making Natalya giggle. Demi found the clit and sucked on it deeply pulling it and treating it as if it were a precious treasure.

Natalya could feel herself losing control and arched her back slightly to give Demi better access to herself. She could feel the building eruption filling her body and pressed her thighs closer around Demi’s head. The gasps and cries of delight escaping Natalya’s mouth gave Demi the encouragement she needed and with her tongue performing at speed never committed Demi was rewarded with the explosion of lady love juices becoming expelled from Natalya’s body coating her face and entering her mouth and nose all the while Natalya was crying out in orgasmic delight and thanking the God’s for this moment.

In a flash Demi had pounced back up to kiss Natalya and share her orgasm with her.
“Demi… That was… Amazing! You’re amazing! I’ve never felt like this before…” Gasped Natalya trying to get over her trip to cloud nice as Demi straddled Natalya and began to slide up her body towards her head.

Slowly and with care and almost affection Demi lowered herself upon Natalya’s waiting and wanting mouth and felt the tongue that had been tantalising her mouth seconds earlier being put to work on another pair of lips. Natalya’s efforts were different than Demi’s, she took her time with long, slow movements. Taking time as if to learn every fold and curve of Demi’s hot and sexual body.

Demi bit her lower lip as the game was played beneath her and as Natalya raised her hands Demi interlinked their fingers in a further showing of affections. Moans of pleasure with the occasional grunt of satisfaction were heard around the room as Demi commented on the skills of her “Posh tart” as she felt she would call the elegantly dressed woman she had fallen for.

Grinding her body against Natalya’s face, Demi felt the tongue stiffen and harden before being inserted into her womanhood. The act of orally performing sex was in full swing and Demi had to lessen her grip on Natalya’s fingers to steady herself against the wall by the top of the mattress. Using one hand Demi reached up and squeezed her breasts and pinched the nipples as she began to feel the waves of arousal flow through her body like a tidal wave of erotic fluidic power.

Grabbing Natalya by her long dark hair Demi plunged herself as far down onto the woman’s face as she could until Natalya felt that she would have been smothered by the woman if she had a need for oxygen. Reaching a hand up Natalya stroked the hips of her lover and caressed her backside giving it a slap every now and then which encouraged Demi to move her clit into tasting range and allowed Natalya to find her finishing move and with a gentle nibble and stroking of the clit felt the rush of Demi coat her face.

Demi collapsed in a heap next to Natalya who just looked at her with a deep longing. Once again, they linked their fingers and Demi felt tears welling up in her eyes. Natalya brushed her hand across Demi’s face and tried to wipe the sadness away which resulted in Demi holding the woman’s hand and kissing it. They laid there in silence for a few minutes recovering, organising thoughts in their mind. Demi feeling annoyed that she was crying, she wasn’t sad in any way. It was more tears of relief that she had finally avenged her family and felt that she had found someone to make a good go at with in life. She felt complete.

Natalya was also doing some thinking as well. She had turned the last page in the last chapter of her own book of sorrow and felt this was the ultimate conclusion how it should be. She was finally free as well from the darkness. However, there was but one last thing she needed to do. To complete the circle of her existence. To erase the guilt once and for all.

Slowly Natalya lifted herself from the bed and walked across the room to her leather jacket and put her hand inside one of the pockets. With an object inside her clenched fist she returned to the mattress where Demi was still laying naked looking at the beautiful woman approaching her. That was when she noticed the look of upset this time in Natalya’s eyes.

“What’s up? I would have thought you would be happy, if this was something you had been looking forward to for so long and all.” Demi said with a rare smile.
“I have something for you. A gift, but I don’t know how to give it to you. Or more appropriately, give it back.” Natalya said with her head lowered to the ground.
“What is it? What do you mean ‘give it back’” Demi retorted, the previous smile removed and nervous apprehension from years of watching her back for an attack placed back on her features.
“I mean. This is yours and I want you to have it back.” Natalya said and opened her hand to let a necklace with a small green crystal apple fall from her hand and dangle in front of Demi. Her eyes went wide when she recognised the jewellery.
“Where did you get that from? That was my mum’s. She was wearing it right until that day. How on Earth could you possibly have…” Demi trailed off as she studied the face of the woman she had just been intimate with.

The hair was a different colour. It had been a fair blonde seven years ago, but the face was the same. In fact the face was identical to what it was like seven years ago. Demi remembered coming home that day to see her family in the aftermath of the carnage and while she had seen James raping her mother an image which bore the face of that man deep into her head she had forgotten the others who had participated. Until now. Demi moved closer towards Natalya and recognised the lips, the smile that a few minutes ago had been caused by pleasure years ago had been caused by inflicting pain.

As a fourteen year old girl she watched the life drain from her mother as her body gave out of such violence and saw the woman in the elegant flowing dress move towards the limp body and reach down gripping the necklace that had been given as a gift from her mother before yanking it up and attaching it around her own neck. She had remembered James from that night. She had forgotten Natalya had been there as well.

“You… You were there. You helped to murder my family. Rape my family!” Demi snatched the necklace from the outstretched arm. Her body shaking from betrayal and anger. “You’re one of them! You’re a monster just like them!”

Natalya could do nothing more than move her head to the side and exposed the bite marks that showed at some point she had been turned. During their lovemaking Natalya had kept that side of her neck out of sight but now in the dimly lit room it was the focus of attention. Demi shock her head in disgust. Disgust at what was in front of her and deeper disgust at what she had just done with the abomination.

“You kissed me. You touched me, I let you touch me. I let you have sex with me and you’re the one who stripped my mum of her last bit of dignity. You monster!” Demi screamed at Natalya who was shaking her head.
“Demi, you don’t understand. I’m not like that anymore. After that night, after when James decided to leave you to be the witness, I couldn’t live with what we had done. What I had done.” Natalya moved towards Demi as she spoke causing Demi to raise her fists in the fighting stance she had gotten used to. “I recognised that we had left you worst that what we had done to your family. They were at peace, but you were young and had to continue. I felt that you would forget, that you would continue to live your life but to my surprise you fought back. You hunted us down and for every one of us you killed it eased my conscious slightly as I knew we would never be able to do to a girl what we did to you. But then something happened. Something wonderful.”
“What was that?” Said Demi as she moved her hands towards her discarded jeans and hurriedly put them on.
“As I watched you, I fell in love with you. I didn’t intend it and I told myself it was wrong, but I did and as I helped you I felt we were growing closer in our victory and tonight was our night. James took from us both and now we can be together. The last of both our families. I’d been holding that necklace to give back to you when it was over. Its over now Demi, please let us love one another.” Natalya was inches away from Demi now and her eyes were begging for acceptance.

Demi looked into the inhumanly bright pools that were Natalya’s eyes and could see the remorse but was it enough. Demi couldn’t deny the attraction she had for the woman, the way she made her feel. The emotions were genuine, but could she ever forgive the woman for what she had done in obviously a past life?

“Please can we love one another?” Natalya questioned again and after a few seconds Demi nodded and pressed her lips once again to Natalya.

It only lasted a few seconds as Natalya didn’t have time to react to the swiftness of Demi withdrawing her hand from her jeans pocket with a smaller, shorter wooden stake and plunging it into the heart of Natalya.

Natalya took a step back and looked at Demi with shock, however that faded into understanding and acceptance. Part of Natalya was pleased as she felt she couldn’t have gone on living with her purpose in life if Demi had rejected her. Natalya stumbled to the floor and as her throat filled with blood looked up at the woman who had changed her life and ironically had finally become full circle herself as she closed the clasp of the necklace around her neck.

“Demi…” Whispered Natalya as her eyes closed for the last time. Demi choked back her own tears and placed a hand on the fallen lover’s face trying to remember the woman who showed her what love was recently, after showing her what death was years previously.

Demi finished getting changed never taking her eyes off the body on the floor. This was indeed the end but with it came the realisation that it would never really be over. Love was not for people like her. Demi began to pour the acidic substance over Natalya and sobbed openly. She sobbed at how she could have been so foolish but more importantly, sobbed at the loss once again of someone she cared for and felt she could have loved. Once again, Demi was sobbing at the result of a vampire taking from her that which was not to be taken. No, it would never really be over. Not for Demi anyway.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:05:45 PM by Rachel_Thornton »

darklord
Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Love
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 10:15:12 PM »
Wow!!  That was simply amazing Rachel. I was totally not prepared but it drew me in so well, and would not let me leave until the last sentence.   Merit for this one.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 07:19:43 AM »
Thank you very much indeed Darklord!! Coming from a keen reader of lesbian erotica such as yourself that's very high praise. Thank you deeply.

Morgan98
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 07:42:33 AM »
Wow Rach that was intense  :o :] very good read. Yea that deserves s merit.   ;D

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 11:04:44 AM »
Just brilliantly conceived and executed. I loved the emotion you wrenched from us, as we got to know your characters, love and death, pleasure and pain, intermingled and all making absolute sense. What a truly masterful story around some extremely sizzling hot action. Just stupendous as usual. Well done and thank you for sharing it.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 06:05:51 PM »
That young lady deserves more than a single merit! A great story, beautifully paced with hot action and sex scenes! As the stake was driven I  swear I could hear both girls heart breaking. For someone who doesn't feel that their writing doesn't equal some writers here you just proved beyond a doubt that it most certainly does Please allow me to sit you at the table of the elite!

dawnamber
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 06:12:23 PM »
Well Rachel..you haven't lost a beat. An amazing story from an amazing friend. As always, a merit when it lets me :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2020, 01:38:52 AM »
From the bottom of my heart thank you deeply to Morgan, Seeker, Graham and Dawn. Your words make the process a joy to do.
Something a little different from me but it was just a idea I had rolling about and now seemed the right time.

SheerHose33
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »
Just in your typical unbeatable way of twisting a plot.
Also a mistress of the lesbian erotic scene
Intense and masterful with so many key moments
“Love was not for people like her” being a very apt line
You are among the elite and the best just remember that!
I didn’t even get a story out as I’ve just hid the block.
Anyway great work and a merit.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2020, 09:09:25 AM »
Thank you very much Jess for your comment and thoughts on this story. Really glad that you liked it and I approve of your line of the story as its very powerful and something we've all thought about ourselves from time to time.
Really appreciate your support and there will always be more contests for the pair of us to enter.

A deep thank you once again to all of you who read this and I want you to know that its feedback like this which makes it all worth it.
You're a great group of my peers and friends xxxx

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1095
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 09:48:39 PM »
Where have I been? Under a rock? I didn't realize this story contest was happening and I didn't know Rachel had posted a new story! Geez, time for me to wake up, lol!

What a story Rach! A truly awesome lesbian sex scene and loved the premise of it being a vampire story, so it had an element of the supernatural in it as well. Lesbian vampires! You pulled it off so brilliantly, Rachel. I was entranced with every word, every sentence, once I began reading. And such a powerful and intense ending! Merit from me!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!