Author Topic: Tina Does Inventory  (Read 1960 times)

Offline BindandGagHer

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
Tina Does Inventory
« on: August 11, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »
"You're late, Tina," I called out to the teen as she strolled through the door, adding, "Again," under my breath.  She uttered her usual ditzy sorry and platitudes about how her boyfriend yadda yadda this and her car blah blah that, but I really didn't give a shit.  I was paying far more attention to her tits.  More than I should, honestly, given that Tina only turned 15 two days ago.  But she had a work permit from her high school, and her perky body brought in more customers.  For me, it really was her hair that got me going: she had the loveliest brunette mane that she loved to tie into a ponytail that flipped around as she bounced from one point to another in the store.

It was a slow day, and I approached her, trying to think of baseball to stop the erection building in my pants.  "This has got to stop if you want to keep working here, Tina.  You know that.  There are at least a dozen other girls who want to work here, and you know it.  You need to consider just how much you want this job."  I couldn't hear her reply as she lowered her head and looked down and to the side.  "Care to repeat that, Ms. Stein?"

She looked back up at me with her dark brown eyes, and her far-too-much makeup.  Slut.  Eyeliner, mascara, blush, lip gloss, and lip liner...  She was a beautiful girl, too; no man (or lesbian) could argue that, nor fail to want her, regardless of her age.  And then she made herself up like a whore.  Hm.  She repeated in her little-girl voice, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wright, I'll be sure to be on time.  Please.  I need this job." 

I nodded with feigned disinterest.  "Are you still going to help me with the store inventory after we close tonight?" 

Her posture straightened, and she said, "Oh!  Yes, I checked with my mom, and she said I could as long as I get extra hours for it and I get a chance to eat dinner oh and you promised you'd drive me home and she said that was okay too because she won't be up for driving after she gets home from work and then has to..."  Christ, does this girl even take a breath??  ...  Hm.  She nattered on and on like that, and I nodded along until she finished, "...and that's okay because we've been seeing each other every night for like two months and he has SATs to prep for.  ...  So, yeah!"  I smiled kindly, and said, "Well, I'll be glad for the help."

The rest of the day was uneventful, aside from watching her ass bounce around the store, and imagining that sheaf of hair wrapped around one of my hands...  So naive.  And she really did need this job.  Her mom was working two jobs just to stay above water, and she had four younger brothers, all younger than 12, so none of them could work.  So tonight was going to be rather interesting.  Especially since I had already completed the inventory last night.  At 8 pm, we closed the door, and lowered the blinds on the front window, turning off the lights on the front.  "Tina.  We need to get the binders from my office before we start."  She nodded, and skipped--skipped!!--to the back hall toward my office.  I followed, torn between watching the flouncing ponytail, the bouncing C cups, or the rhythmic ass...

I came into my office after her, and she was standing in front of my cleared-off desk, looking confused.  "I don't see any..." She had turned to see me standing between her and the closed door; I was unbuckling my belt.  "Mr. Wright?"  I didn't look at her, as I asked her the question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to.  "When did you lose your virginity, Tina?  I can hear it in your voice.  You must have been pretty damn young."  Tina's voice became quiet, and she whispered, "Young."  I nodded.  Her voice sounded way too young.  I followed up, "Family member?"  She nodded, "Uncle."  My pants slid down my legs, revealing my boxers, and a raging boner.  I'm not hung like a horse, but I was pretty sure it would be big enough for this kid.  "Well, you had to know this was going to happen.  You still want this job, Tina?"  She said nothing, only nodding, and reaching under her skirt to remove her... black panties???  Not underwear; panties!  I cleared my throat, and with half a smile, I asked, "Really?"  She blushed furiously, but remained silent.  Innnteresting...

I stepped up to her, and she began to turn around.  I stopped her, and said, "Not yet," turning her back to face me.  I placed a hand on her shoulder, and pressed down, and the lovely teen submitted, dropping to her knees in front of me.  To her credit, she didn't need me to tell her what to do, and I felt her full lips begin kissing my cock's head.  Then her lips parted, and she started taking it into her moist, hot, pink mouth, stroking the 7-inch shaft with her hand.  I let her work at her own pace for a minute, taking my throbbing member deeper and deeper into her mouth.  She stopped at about 5 inches in, bobbing her head back and forth, maybe hoping that she could get away with only a BJ.  As if.  As she worked it, in and out, in and out, in and out, I suddenly grabbed her ponytail at the base, and jammed her mouth all the way down my dick to my balls.  She gagged.  "Take it, you slut."  I could feel the back of her throat with my cock, and it felt great!  She gulped in air as I relented and pulled out, but then thrust back in again, and the "GLRK" noises she was making were music to my ears. 

I violated her like that for a good five minutes or so before I had her stand up again, and I removed her shirt, lifting it over her head and revealing a very nice, lacy bra that was barely containing her ample bosom.  "Nice," I said, menacingly.  Tina was licking her lips, and I handed her my handkerchief.  She gratefully took it and wiped her saliva and my pre-cum off her mouth, but delicately, to not ruin her lipstick.  It was like she'd had experience doing that.  I grabbed her in my arms, and she gasped at the sudden motion.  My left arm wrapped around her waist, and my right hand moved up to the back of her head, allowing me to feel that wonderfully soft hair flowing from her scrunchie.  I moved my face close to hers, and she actually tried to use her hands to keep me back!  "Please, Mr. Wright.  No kissing.  That's just too--" I never learned what it was "too" what, as I overpowered the silly little girl and forced my lips on hers.  She squirmed, struggling in vain as I raped her mouth, smashing her hips against my own, and making her mine.  I held the kiss long enough to let her know who was in charge, and then I broke off, spun her around roughly, and bent her over my desk.  I flipped her skirt up onto her back.  What an ass!  So perfectly round, so smooth.  And whattaya know?  Those legs really *did* go all the way up!

She caught her breath, her hands out in front of her on the desk, and she started raising herself, looking back at me.  "Oh, God...  Wait.  Please, wait.  I'm-- I'm not ready.  Please!"  Her saliva had already lubed up my johnson.  "Don't worry," I said in a voice intended not to calm her, "I am."  She began repeating "No" over and over again in vain, as I spat in my hand, and moved that hand down to her cunny, where I started my assault on her.  She gasped again, "OHMYGOD!"  She bucked backwards, and I shoved her back down with one hand.  "Don't forget why we're doing this, whore.  You want to keep your job?  You do what I want!"  She quieted down, and held her position for a moment, thinking about it.  She knew I didn't even have to lie to keep her from getting another job, with her tardiness and absentee problems.  Then she leaned back down on the desk, and I gave her another shove, for good measure. 

In the meantime, I kept working her pussy, glad that I wasn't going to have to deal with virginity.  Oh, she still probably didn't have a fucking clue (literally), but then again, she really didn't have to do anything but be there.  Mostly I was just glad I wasn't going to have to clean up much blood.  Hopefully not any.  Her pussy was dry to start, but as my spit began to lube her up, and I started playing with her clit, her own juices started flowing, and her labia swole.  That was all I needed.  I stood up straight, and said, "Here I come, little girl.  Hold still."  She braced herself as my penis pushed into her hood, making her let out a small "MM!" of discomfort.  Her pussy juices further coated the head, and I pulled out and pushed in just a little more.  Again, she made a tiny sound.  This was where she would lose it.  I pulled out, and this time, I rammed it straight into her womb, and she screamed like to wake the dead!  Holy Jesus, this little bitch was tight!!!  Now that I was inside her, I started just fucking her teen body, raping her over and over, doggy style, wrapping her ponytail in my hand, and using it like reins on a horse I was riding.  With my other hand, I yanked down her bra and began fondling her massive breasts, nipples already erect. 

My every thrust into her sweet little vagina was accompanied by her vocalizations, half panting, half OH!, and half moans1.  She was starting to rock back against me as I fucked her raw, still holding her by the ponytail, and playing with her nipple.  I watched in disbelief as she moved her own hand down to her crotch and started working her clit along with my thrusts!  Before another half dozen thrusts were done, she was starting to really, really get into it, which started getting me more into it!  She began building up, and then started panting, "Come inside me.  Come inside me!  Come inside me!  Please come!  Please come! I'm so fucking close!  Come infuckingside me, Daddy!  Come inside me!!! Oh, Daddy!  Oh, Daddy!  YES!  YES!  COME INSIDE ME, DADDY!!"  How could I not, with a slutty, hot, big-tittied teen talking like that?  I roared, "YOU WANT IT?  HERE I COME!" and I felt the ejaculation build up in my cock.  She must have felt it, too, because as I came inside her, she came, too, jizzing all over my feet, and lifting her torso toward my chest, with an angelic orgasm.  I moved both my hands to her tits, and I began to massage them as she panted.  "Thank you, Daddy.  Thank you."  I kissed her from the side, and she turned her head to meet my lips.  I guess it wasn't "too" any more.  I held her like that, my dick still working out the last of my own orgasm inside her, and we both collapsed onto the desk.  "Next time, we'll do it on the sofa bed."

She stopped, and looked at me.  "You have a SOFA BED, and you wasted time fucking me on the DESK?!??"

1Yeah, that's three halves, but math was never my thing...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:17:56 PM by BindandGagHer »
Ssshhhhhh...  Hush....  You're in good hands now, angel.

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
Re: Tina Does Inventory
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 11:50:30 AM »
Bravo, good sir, bravo.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck