Author Topic: Reasons for rape fantasy?  (Read 17478 times)

Offline oldperv
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • love chatting, i'm a MAP..just unfold me and look
Re: Reasons for rape fantasy?
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2021, 01:17:16 PM »
WOW, was reading through the replies and they became more and more detailed, so i feel a little ashamed for only sending my two cents worth. i feel...the situation of rape is in the eye of the beholder. looking back in time(and a few years of therapy), there are a few "situations" that i was told was rape, but at the time, it felt good...also a little confusing and scared, but very good at a certain point. to me, it's the feeling of helplessness at the hands of a more experienced person. i crave that feeling and ways to draw it out in me. that's what fantasies are in my opinion. they provide an outlet that helps people like me cope and live day to day. it's all good!!   
been in therapy a few times. learned how to cope with my desires as we all do, but first you must understand your inner demons...talking helps..

oh2bedesired
Re: Reasons for rape fantasy?
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2021, 12:12:24 AM »
 I don't really know if this fits in here or not and let me say right now that I'm not judging or pointing a finger at her by any means, because God knows that that young lady suffered so much for so long that she deserves to live her life any way she chooses but I just found out that Michelle Knight,who was the first, longest and most abused of Ariel Castro's three victims,has recently married a Hispanic man that sort of resembles her kidnapper and to me it sort of looks like its her way of reliving her trauma in a more controlled environment.
  Because,to me,it seems like she would be the last person on earth to even marry,much less marry a man that's going to remind her of anything that she suffered through during her years of captivity.
  But the one thing I'm getting from this thread is that survivors deal with their trauma of rape in the best way they can and my hats off to her in simply going all out to face it head on and owning it,like she should.