Author Topic: Reasons for rape fantasy?  (Read 17478 times)

Offline Pfbdfan

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Reasons for rape fantasy?
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:37:09 PM »
What does everyone get the most pleasure from? Most "experts" think pple only find rape arousing for the power aspect of it. For me I just find it arousing to have a sexy girl be mine for whatever sexual desires I crave from her.
I've also heard there's the "hate fuck" arousel, domination arousel, punishment for some mistake someone made, among countless other reasons.
What does everyone relate to most? I know some kind of go with each other but what's the initial draw that excites you?
Nice guy with a dark side who loves to ride.

Offline Softnotweak
  • Freshman
  • Merits 12
Re: Reasons for rape fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 08:42:20 PM »
Um personally I'm trapped liking it ever since I was raped.  I guess to me it's trying to relive the moment with some kind of control to lessen the trauma.  The fantasies allow me to release the pent up emotions I have inside from it all without doing something truly self destructive.  Dunno if other people feel that way though...

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
  • "Fight for what you believe in"
    • Soul Surviving Healing
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 05:02:58 PM »
I understand completely, Katey. I feel exactly the same; the desire to relive the experience in a 'safe' environment.
Kindness is what matters most
After that maybe sincerity
Be true to yourself
A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 10:24:31 PM »
It's about the sex for me.  I'm like a kinder, gentler version of The Entity, having taken human form.  >:D
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline Dire Wolf

• Undergrad
  • Merits 43
  • Some of my fantasies:
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 11:49:16 PM »
Um personally I'm trapped liking it ever since I was raped.  I guess to me it's trying to relive the moment with some kind of control to lessen the trauma.  The fantasies allow me to release the pent up emotions I have inside from it all without doing something truly self destructive.  Dunno if other people feel that way though...

I've heard many other victims say that exact same thing, Katey. I've also heard of women who deal with the trauma by doing "something truly self-destructive," too, so I hope the fantasies help you and keep you safe. :-* Lean on us, your fellow students and hopefully, friends. ::):

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 06:23:14 AM »

I've long suspected that many female members of boards like this have the same outlook: reliving the experience on their own terms. Personally I think its a lot more healthy than drink/drugs or self-destructive behaviour. It also takes a lot more strength to face up to it than to avoid it with "self medication".

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 08:04:55 PM »
I've talked to my shrink about this. His best guess is that I have to be so bossy and in control all the time that I need just one part of my life where I have nothing. Which I suppose would explain why in my fantasies, I don't really have limits or choices.

Offline Pfbdfan

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 11:53:04 PM »
As a gut and sexually i find it arousing but I can agree with you on ur point nyx but in the opposite meaning; I'm super alid back and don't fight hardest for what I want, others needs come before mine. But the thought of a rape fantasy where I'm 100% dominant control sounds amazing haha
Nice guy with a dark side who loves to ride.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 12:06:58 AM »
I'm pretty much your opposite then lol. Except when it comes to caring about other people's needs. That might just be a mom thing though. As far as fighting for what I want? I will fist fight someone for the last poptart in the house. Or just fist them. Whatever. But I will have the poptarts!!

Offline jt84

• Graduate
  • Merits 59
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 11:54:53 AM »
No pop-tarts for you, tart!   ;)  Not until you earn them, at least!

Offline amber_married

• Freshman
  • Merits 12
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 05:09:55 PM »
I agree with those here that have been raped, reliving it in a safe environment is a huge aspect. That is partially to gain a sense of control back, but also to deal with the feelings I had during the rape, mentally, emotionally and physically.
It has really helped me work through a lot of guilt.
Been away from site for a while, but happy to be back.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 09:34:46 PM »

I'm crazy about pop tarts, but you don't even want to know what I'd do for a Scooby snack.

Offline LovaticRollinsfan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 10:20:41 PM »

I'm crazy about pop tarts, but you don't even want to know what I'd do for a Scooby snack.

There's a place here that makes Scooby Snacks
I usually write celeb based stories, but if the idea interests me I may give it a shot so if anyone has a story idea they want written just send me a PM.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 10:52:46 PM »
We have Scooby snacks here too. I'm forever getting people to buy them for me. It's character building, you know?

Offline hornytheunicorn
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2016, 04:28:39 AM »

I've heard many other victims say that exact same thing, Katey. I've also heard of women who deal with the trauma by doing "something truly self-destructive," too, so I hope the fantasies help you and keep you safe. :-* Lean on us, your fellow students and hopefully, friends. ::):

I just have to say, Dire Wolf, I love your icon! It's so cute, I just want to hug it. And by extension, I kinda want to hug you.

Ahem to get back on the topic of this post, I have my suspicions that my anal rape fantasies came from something that happened to me as a child that wasn't rape, but was ... well humiliating and painful in a kind of sexual way, even though it wasn't in a sexual situation. (Because enemas are kinda sexual, right?) Anyway, I don't fantasize about myself being raped and I don't even want to have anal sex at all, irl, but I do have fantasies about other, fictional women and men being anally raped, and I think it might be because I was forced to have enemas as a child. Actually, being anally raped irl is like the thing I'm most afraid of. I remember how much those enemas hurt and how humiliating they were and I can only imagine how much more painful and humiliating it would be if it had been a penis. But I like reading about it happening to fictional people, for some reason. I guess I like fantasizing about fictional people suffering my worst nightmare? Idk, my brain is weird.