Author Topic: What's a lesbian?  (Read 943 times)

Offline Luckytom

• Undergrad
  • Merits 38
What's a lesbian?
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:56:59 AM »
A Texas cowboy rides into town after several months on the range and heads for the nearest saloon.  As he enters, he notices a ravishing redhead at the bar and swaggers over to her.  "Evening, missy," he says with a smile.  "Could I buy you a drink?"

Returning his smile, she replies, "Well, Tex, you could, but it wouldn't do you any good.  You see, I'm a lesbian."

Having spent most of his life on the open range, the cowboy is not very worldly, and with a confused look, asks, "What's a lesbian?"

The woman grins at his naivete and says, "Let's put it this way, Tex.  When I wake up in the morning, I'm thinking about women.  When I'm at work, I'm thinking about women.  When I go home at night, I'm thinking about women.  And when it comes time to have sex, I go looking for women."  With that, she turns and walks away.

The cowboy continues leaning on the bar, considering this new information, when a sweet young thing comes up to him and asks, "Excuse me, but are you a REAL cowboy?"

Pushing his Stetson back on his head, he clicks his tongue and answers, "Well, missy, I used to think I was, but I just found out I'm actually a lesbian!"
"Some say the glass is half full, and some say it is half empty.  I say who cares, so long as there's booze in it."

Offline sindyloo

• Undergrad
  • Merits 11
Re: What's a lesbian?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »
 :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif:So freaking happy you are here with us LT you devil you!! :emot_kiss.gif:
Whips and Chains are SUCH......FUN!!!

Offline Luckytom

• Undergrad
  • Merits 38
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:44:58 PM »
Why thank you, Miss Sindyloo.  Nice to be appreciated.
"Some say the glass is half full, and some say it is half empty.  I say who cares, so long as there's booze in it."

Offline Achilles

• Armed and loaded
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
  • jocks or boxers
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 07:48:40 PM »
ROFL
To conserve water shower with a friend.

Offline menndebi

• Senior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:54 PM »
 :emot_laughing.gif:  :emot_laughing.gif:
*~*~*Deb*~*~*

Accept people for who they are, Never judge a book by its cover, Respect others and others will respect you.

Offline Chaplain

• Campus Chaplain
  • Junior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 02:41:04 AM »
I'm a lesbian in a mans body and always knew it.
The highest good is like water.
Water gives life to the ten thousand things and does not strive.
It flows in places men reject and so it is like the Tao.
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be gentle and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.
In action, watch the timing.

(Tao Te Ching)