Poll

If, while having sex with an intoxicated woman, she passes out, yet the man continues on until he orgasms, is it...

Rape?    or
Not Rape?

Author Topic: Drunk and Passed Out...  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
Drunk and Passed Out...
« on: November 28, 2006, 09:24:35 PM »
A man and woman are having sex. 
Both are quite intoxicated, after a night spent drinking in the bar.
He drove her home.  She invited him in for a nightcap.  They began making out on the couch.
He wants to have sex.  She says "Yes", and suggests they go into the bedroom.   
They each strip off their own clothing on the way to the dark bedroom, and once on the bed, he again asks for consent.
Again she gives consent, and intercourse beings, with him on top.
Before he cums, she passes out due to too much alcohol. 
He has a mind-blowing climax, spurting a huge load of his semen deep inside of her.
He rolls off of her, and also passes out, also from too much alcohol.

Next morning, he rises early, in a great mood, and hops in the shower.
She wakes up. Sore and oozing semen from her crotch.

(Neither of them have any memory of anything taking place after leaving the bar the night before)

Should she call the police?

---Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: Drunk and Passed Out...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 11:47:34 PM »
I'd call the cops!  I'd complain that there should be a law about being unable to remember such a thing!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »

I'd just roll over and curl up and go back to sleep, enjoying that just fucked so good and hard last night feeling.  ;)

It may come as a surprise to you Ray, but all woman don't wake up and start yelling the "R" word!

Perhaps we should get together and discuss this sometime.....over drinks?
--Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 02:06:51 PM »
Hey Toes, I think Ray is asking for a date!  I'm sure a nice rape comes with it of course.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Chaplain

• Campus Chaplain
  • Junior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 11:38:25 AM »
I'm just confused? It wasn't rape if it was two mature adults, and alcohol is not a illegal seduction drug. But you say consent was given twice, and she passed out during the sex, also said, was nothing was remembered about the night before, so where did the previous info com from. To many conflicts. And I could go on.
The highest good is like water.
Water gives life to the ten thousand things and does not strive.
It flows in places men reject and so it is like the Tao.
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be gentle and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.
In action, watch the timing.

(Tao Te Ching)

Offline sindyloo

• Undergrad
  • Merits 11
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 12:26:35 PM »
  Yes can see were you would be confused as she can wake up only knowing that this guy did her last night without her permission then... :police: :police:  Okay Buddy off to prision you go!!   BUT But????  Officer she said it was okay??   SLAM?CLANK see you guy say hello to your new Butt Buddy Bubba!! :o :'(

But hey give the poor girl a break okay??? 8)  Maybe he was a "SIX PACK/CASE" Date you know??  The more you drink the BETTER he looks!!! ;D ;D
Whips and Chains are SUCH......FUN!!!