Author Topic: The Shy Girl on Campus  (Read 3315 times)

Offline viciousdude
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
The Shy Girl on Campus
« on: February 28, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
The Shy Girl on Campus
Codes: Mult, MMFF, tg, 1st, teen, non-con, BD
Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years or older. All sexual activity mentioned in the story involves people who were at least 18 years old at the time they had sex. No sexual activity involving anyone under the age of 18 is mentioned in this story.

Part 1: Target Selection

Nick was getting bored of his usual kind of sex. As a varsity athlete and President of the university's Delta Theta Iota chapter, he was tired of the single sorority girls who overly eagerly tried to get in bed with him in hopes of a relationship with the charismatic 6-foot tall jock. He felt similarly irritated at the end of his sophomore year, when he finally decided to ditch the sorority girl he dated since freshman year. As he shared with Nick, his close friend and frat brother who was always eager to chat about non-PC stuff, his girl gave great head but wouldn't ever do anything non-vanilla, and wouldn't even take it in that certain place he'd been craving to try on a girl. She just seemed more interested in trying to outgun the other sisters to advance her own social status.

After his last assertive sorority feminist GF dating experience, he thought about what he wanted this time: Something...different. Something...not vanilla. But above all, something...totally non-consensual. He smiled.

Beginning fall semester single and being in charge of a frat gave him the advantage of easy access to freshmen. But he was sure he didn't just want some drunken frat party hook-up, or drugging some unlucky coed's drink. He tried both late that spring, and neither was a particularly good time. This time, he knew in his mind what he wanted: A bitch who would struggle against my body, but never win.

Scoping out the coeds rushing was the easiest way to pick out his ideal "target." So, he headed over to the lawn in front of one of the sorority houses with Kyle, and they discreetly whispered critiques of each freshman girl's body as each of them passed. Kyle didn't know exactly what Nick had planned, but he knew his friend wanted a petite busty freshman girl who fit the innocent girl stereotype.

There were several solid candidates, but then came that incredibly hot brunette catching both of their attention. She looked about 5'1" and thin. She was wearing a retro maxi skirt with a red polka dot pattern, sandals, and a simple white blouse over her busty B-cups. She was wearing these oversized hipster glasses with metallic frames over her eyes, and carrying a faux leather handbag with some type of bright colored button on it. She didn't seem to be as engrossed in conversation with friends as the other rushees, or even making much eye contact.

Kyle and Nick both winked at each other. Nick discreetly took a few pics with his smartphone as she walked past. And that was when her button on her handbag was finally fully visible: a pink, blue, and white trans pride button.

"I need to know who she is," Nick said. "Doesn't matter whether she's cis or trans. She's fucking mine."

For those who like pictures, here are two fictional pics of the girl they were spying on:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 05:56:08 PM by viciousdude »

dawnamber
Re: The Shy Girl on Campus
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 04:56:04 PM »
Love the set up

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 06:34:18 PM »
Have to agree  With Miss Dawnamber a great beginning to a tale that will bear watching for future events! Merit earned from me!

Offline Jevans985
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 05:47:45 PM »
Oh I hope this continues for many more installments.  Loved every word.

Offline viciousdude
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 07:28:35 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! After a long delay, the next installment is here.

Part 2: The Informant

It didn't take much to figure out her identity. While the sororities didn't have any official contact with the frats about their bids, Nick knew a few of the new sophomores in sorority leadership positions, including Claire, who seemed absolutely perfect for the task at hand. Claire clearly wasn't the most charismatic, or the hottest, sister. But what she certainly did have was sorority house secrets. Nick sent a quick text message asking Claire if she'd like to meet up at his place for conversation and some refreshments that afternoon. Claire eagerly responded in a few seconds saying she'd love to, and mentioning today was perfect since it was in between rounds for recruitment.

Fast-forward an hour later, and the extremely busty -- probably DDs, Nick thought -- and heavy-set sophomore girl was on his couch with him in his apartment. She was wearing a form-fitting tank top with no bra, and tight jean shorts with a studded belt. Nick picked out his choice of beer, and Claire picked out hers. Claire noticed the bottle opener was nearby, and after opening hers, offered to "return the favor" for Nick. She then walked so that she was directly in front of Nick, and bent over with her ass in the air right in front of Nick to open his bottle on the table. Her pink thong was clearly visible. Claire handed Nick the opened bottle.

"I hope you liked my skills at...opening the bottle," Claire said with a wink and a laugh.

"Ah, yes, I can tell you're very skilled at...opening bottles," Nick replied with a wink and a laugh.

Claire sat next to Nick on the couch again. They chatted about Claire's new leadership position within her sorority, involving pretty mundane tasks related to sorority finances, but still getting to be in the exclusive leadership meetings. Nick chatted Claire up about her own thoughts on the new pledges she met to make it less obvious what he truly was interested in. After listening to Claire share some sassy sarcastic comments about new pledges, and getting Claire to finish the first bottle and the next one, she still seemed as open as ever about sharing her thoughts on various pledges. But she never spontaneously mentioned the particular pledge of interest, so Nick had to redirect Claire.

"So, I'm curious: Any thoughts on that brunette pledge in the retro skirt? I saw her walking in and got curious."

"Oh, I think I know who you mean. You're talking about Zoey, right? Short, petite, wearing hipster glasses and a retro skirt."

"Yeah. Her."

"Well, the story is...interesting. She somehow ended up on the special list for bumping."

"The fuck is 'bumping'?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot frats don't do that intensely organized shit we have to do in sororities. We have it planned out that that new pledges are placed in 'bump groups' of pre-selected sisters, and rotate one-by-one on a set timer so each pledge gets to talk to several different sisters each event. Well, it's supposed to be random, but every year, there are some very few like, VIP, pledges who are placed in a special bump category. These pledges only talk to sisters selected to represent the house well and convince the pledges our house is the one they should desire most to join."

Nick was pleased with everything Claire was disclosing. He wrapped his arm around her back, and slowly started working his way underneath her tank top strap, as Claire smiled.

"And the little hipster girl was one of those ultra-VIP pledges?"

Claire burst out laughing.

"Yep, apparently so. And I'd also be curious why, but that I unfortunately don't have an answer to. It's not about money or prestige. I mean, even someone from her own private boarding school a few years prior didn't get placed in our special bump group. And we also don't use it for diversity-related reasons. It's only for the very few pledges who somehow have a personal 'in' with someone with influence in the sorority."

Nick fully lifted up the tank top strap, as Claire teasingly lifted the other, letting the top fall off and show off her DDs. Nick starting gently rubbing his finger against one of her nipples, while Claire smiled.

"So, I can tell we're going to get busy with...other things soon besides conversation, but tell me: How does someone end up on the special bump group list?" Nick said, as he worked over Claire's other nipple and started working his hand down towards her studded belt.

"Oh! Well, at our house, at least, it traditionally is a list created by the President, who gets information from current sisters. It's usually not a surprise why someone made it on the list, since it's often someone pretty well known to most of the sisters. But occasionally things happen like this year where it's not clear to most sisters why someone is on the list. Those people always turn out to be great sisters if they decide they want to join our house, but the mystery of their special bump group status isn't always figured out. Since it has worked out well for decades this way and it's such a tiny list each year, no one ever questions it."

As Claire finished saying the last word, Nick had unfastened her belt and unbuttoned her jean shorts.

"Perfect timing," Nick said with a wink.

Claire stood up again in front of Nick, and slowly pulled down her shorts, then thong, being sure to lean forward with her ass strutting out in front of Nick, showing off her perfectly shaven pussy. She then slowly sat down on Nick's lap.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 02:02:23 PM by viciousdude »