ravishu.com

June 25, 2017, 07:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 200,295 posts.
This forum contains 13,883 topics.
We have 4,432 registered users.
Please welcome c4sper877, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet Emily!  (Read 2325 times)
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 305

« on: May 21, 2008, 10:23:46 PM »

I will be at the following event this Friday night!  You can join the SilkSheets tribe at: http://tribes.tribe.net/silksheets

The first Silk Sheets party of the summer takes place May 23rd, 2008 at Edges in the South Bay (San Jose). Expect good food, compelling music, and a warm greeting by your party host Karen. Check you inhibitions at the door and have a wonderful time. Safer sex/ house rules and other administrivia will follow, but you must be a member of this Tribe or Edges itself to attend. No exceptions.

When: May 23rd
Where: Edges
Time: 8pm-1am

What: Swing party, food & non-alcoholic beverages
Who: Must be 19 or older to attend
ID: Must have valid state issued ID with you, Edges members must have club card

Cost:

Silk Sheets Tribe Members $30 per person, $55 per couple
Edges Members $25 per person

RSVP for Directions: rsvp@silksheetsclub.com

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 305

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 04:26:46 AM »

Well my first swingers party was nothing like I was told to expect.  Just one man showed up and lots of women!  (lots of women = Cool 

So that one guy got LOTS of attention.  The bi girls had fun too.  The girls all showed off their cock-sucking techniques, while I demonstrated the "clit-flick" that LaJan taught me to the bi-girls.  Some knew it already. For those that don't know the clit-flick, it can be done with a finger or tongue.  Move it upwards over the clit.  Once you reach the clit flick it upwards rapidly.  The girl won't be able to hold still! 

But I really didn't participate much because I was there with Blackheart, the organizer of the event.  He was working as a monitor and I helped with refreshments.  Me and Blackheart had a great time though.  I gave him a blowjob and a massage, and then he gave me a spanking.  It was the first properly done erotic spanking I've had.  He sent me home with a glowing and warm behind!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
zany2some2
Junior

Merits 28

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 09:00:04 AM »

Very glad you had a good time!   emot_cheerlead.gif

Sticks and stones may break my bones
but whips and chains excite me!
Brek
Graduate

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:56:36 PM »

Rock on! Any tips for spankings you can share? Wink
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 305

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »

RopeFiend posted a pdf copy of a book on erotic spankings.  But the most important think is not to start by hitting hard.  The buns need a warm up with light swats that increase with intensity.  Also rub the place just spanked between swats to reduce the sting.

Remember pounding someone's ass just HURTS.

zany2some2
Junior

Merits 28

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »

But, often, they LIKE it that way  Evil

Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 305

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »

But, often, they LIKE it that way  Evil

EEEEKS!  Not me!  My pain has to have an erotic context.

zany2some2
Junior

Merits 28

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »

I never said it wasn't erotic, sweetheart.

One girl's "owie" is another girls "wowie"   angel

IpFc22
Junior

Merits 4

My latest avatar (a work in progress)...

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

One girl's "owie" is another girls "wowie"   angel

emot_rotf.gif emot_rotf.gif  emot_rotf.gif  sign_funnypost  emot_mdmyday.gif
Now THAT is a classic!  I'll just have to remember to save it for later  Grin  Evil

To the Victor goes the Spoils...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: