ravishu.com

January 23, 2017, 04:27:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,320 posts.
This forum contains 11,884 topics.
We have 16,033 registered users.
Please welcome JVP, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RULE: Links to other sites  (Read 3621 times)
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 292

« on: May 02, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »

If you wish to promote your website please post the link and a description here:

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=124.0

Using PM's to SPAM our members with your links is not permitted on RU.

If you wish something higher profile, advertising and rates can be negotiated.  PM me for more information.

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
RopeFiend
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 230

only a Dean for tech help

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 292

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »

You are soooo bad!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
ScarletLetters_SP
Freshman

Merits 0

Accepting Writing Commission

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 02:58:53 AM »

LOL! Nice work

Accepting Writing Commission
emilysuffercunt
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:42 PM »

Good to know, is it not alright to post a link in our profile or in a private message after someone has requested the link? I don't want to spam anyone (I hate spam) just trying to learn the rules.
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 292

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 12:35:23 AM »

Good to know, is it not alright to post a link in our profile or in a private message after someone has requested the link? I don't want to spam anyone (I hate spam) just trying to learn the rules.

If someone asks, no problem.  But please, don't spam members.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: