Author Topic: by russianguy26 * Life Is Changing  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
by russianguy26 * Life Is Changing
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:15:04 PM »
Life Is Changing
by russianguy26©

This time I wrote a story without editor, because I couldn't get any for a long time.

Since my beautiful wife and I had gotten married very young (we were 18 and 17) after 13 years of marriage in many ways we were still young. We married due to a pregnancy fear which turned out as a miscarriage. As a result of the ensuing surgery, Vicky could no longer have any children. I guess that is the reason we became so attached to her elder brother's daughter, Lacy.

When Lacy turned 18, my brother-in-law and his pretty wife asked us if their daughter could live at our place and attended High School at our small town. He was concerned that Lacy had been hanging out with a rough crowd and was headed for trouble. We live at a small town where we didn't think crimes and gangs were a big issue. My brother-in-law explained that his daughter was spending too much time with "street" gang kids. We really didn't understand all that meant at the time.

Anyway, Lacy moved in with us that August and started at our small local High School last September.

Lacy is a real knock-out with dirty blond hair to her shoulders and very good dyed, a tight compactable teenaged body, bright blue eyes and very pretty dimples when she chooses to smile.

My wife Vicky who's also about 9/10 did everything to make Lacy feel at home. We determined that we should be the liberal parents we should have wanted. Lacy was told to treat our apartment as her own, to feel free to have friends over whenever she wanted.

At October, claiming she was really home-sick, she asked if a couple of her friends from home could come and spend the week-end. Thinking it would be a girls' pajama party, we agreed. We wanted Lacy feel happy so much.

That Friday night a blue van arrived from her home town, about 290 miles to north of us and a much bigger town.

I must tell you we were shocked when 2 girls and 6 boys unloaded from the van. It was the most frightening thing when my dear wife and I realized they were all black and wearing what all street gangs wore. Vicky and I were confused and didn't know what to do, because it was after 8 p.m. and those kids had just driven almost 300 miles. The only thing we could arrange was to let them in.

Those kids barely looked at us like we were nothing as they headed into the house. I was very shocked as I saw that each of the 8 boys and girls came up to Lacy and gave her a deep open-mouthed wet kiss. She didn't act like a good girl should do! We noticed the boys occasionally put their hands on her perky tits and squeezed like it was the natural thing to do. The happy girl wasn't so happy like before, especially knowing that we had seen it all.

We were introduced at last and one guy whose name was Master D said very harshly in a rap-styled tone,

"Hey old ones, get our food ready!" Then he added in a louder voice, "NOW!"

Vicky and I hadn't had a chance to even talk about what was going on when we were kind of pushed into the kitchen. We were both very scared, but startled getting food out of the refrigerator for dinner without saying anything each other. Looking over the shoulder, I saw one of the guys was making out with Lacy and already had her half undressed. How dared they act like that? When I was about to protest, Master D threw his hand towards me and said,

"Shut your fucker up, you fucking loser! I'll tell you how it's gonna be! My friends and I are gonna stay here as long as we want and there's nothing you can do. You must give us all we want, but we'll kick the shit out your pathetic asses if you are the pain in the ass!"

I wanted to say something to resist his will, but I had lost my gift of the speech, especially when he turned his attention to Vicky and simply said,

"Strip, white tramp!"

Standing like in a trance, she was staring at him. The gang understood that my wife was confused and two volunteers came up to her and started ripping the clothes off of her gorgeous body that belonged to me. One of the black girls glanced at me and said coyly,

"Be a good boy and get undressed too!"

I was very frightened like a pussy boy when I was at school. We tried to get undressed as soon as we could and I couldn't understand why we followed their orders like it was our duties. So there we were, Vicky and me, naked in our own apartment, surrounded by black bad teenagers and our niece had been rammed hard as she deep-throated guys in the living-room. At that time I understood that that little girl didn't have a chance to resist it. I stared at our would-be shy girl who was turned into some filthy slut now. We all were afraid what was coming for us.

"Hey, you stupid asshole, go to the kitchen and take over getting the food ready, because Vicky is gonna start servicing the guest like a good hostess!"

After those words she was dragged into the next room, pushed to her knees and immediately had a big cock shoved into her mouth. I know that I had never seen such a huge cock before, at least 9 inches, and I'm sure Vicky hadn't either. I was astonished at the way she manage with it. My wife never could give good head, but the man didn't care for her and just fucked her mouth. It was clearly seen that she gagged and choked on it, but his cock went deeper and deeper into her throat. Poor woman, she would have sore throat!

The two girls stayed with me in the kitchen as we watched the 6 guys taking turns with Lacy and Vicky. Something about the scene got to me and my small white cock grew to its full length of 6 inches. For some reason the 2 girls found it very funny.

"Look at this fucking pervert, getting turned on by his wife getting raped!"

Saying that, they were both jerking me off and laughing now and then, but would stop each time I felt like I was about to cum. How could they act like that, fucking nigger sistaz!

At some point I was tied up in the chair in my living-room and left for enjoying the band's performance. During the next 48 hours I wasn't dealt with or moved. I pissed in the chair and sat in my own filth, watching as Vicky and Lacy were fucked non-stop in their pussies, asses and mouths. Vicky was forced to go down on Taisha and Delta, the 2 black girls for a number of times as her ripped open holes were looking onto me gapping and their cum flowing out of them. It was great that she was clean for having a baby.

I must say that while both Lacy and Vicky were called slaves and told what to do, Lacy was treated better. Vicky had to lick out their assholes, clean shit-covered cocks after they had fucked her ass or Lacy's. She was spit on, kicked, slapped and eventually branded on her ass. They used a clothes hanger to burn in the letters "WHITE SLAVE."

Those kids just took over the run of the house and I didn't get to see much from my tied-up vantage point.

When Monday came around, as I dozed off in the chair, I felt that our nightmare might be ending. When I looked around I didn't see anyone, but could hear noises, coming out of the bedrooms. Soon everyone came into the room and Master D told me how it was going to be.

"Look here, man! Those two fucking sluts Lacy and Vicky who we had been fucking all the time are the slaves of my gang and must always follow the orders! Do you agree?"

Everything I could do was to nod my head.

"Good. Your work will be to deliver their well-used cheap asses wherever they are wanted!" he made a pause and continued with a smile on his face. "If anyone doesn't follow the orders, I'll personally disfigure all you for life."

The way he put it to me was that he'd cut off my white cock and stuff it into my mouth if I ever disobeyed him.

"Oh I forgot to mention," he yelled at me ready to leave my place. "This year it's prohibited to touch your wife in any way. If you fail, Lacy will report you and you know the consequences! If you get the sluts into town on time for 4 weeks in a row, I'll let you screw Lacy, but only as we watch it!"

When the gang finally left, the girls untied me and Vicky said sternly,

"Darling, I'm sorry, but we all need talk right away!"

"Hold on guys!" Lacy told us reassuringly. "I'm very happy to be Master D's slave. Guys, if you do anything to stop our adventures, I'll call his cell phone and get him to come right back!"

I couldn't believe that the girl we considered an angel could get us into such a bad situation. Trying to find any way out, I proposed,

"We should call the police and say about multiple rapes! Then we..."

"No way!" my lovely wife interrupted me, saying. "You must understand two things. First of all, Master D has it in him to torture me in ways that you can never imagine. Secondly, if I behave, he and his gang will give me the most satisfying sex of my life. You can run if you want, but I'll never stop you! As for me, I'm happily branded and I'll be Master D's loyal white slave!"
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities