ravishu.com

April 25, 2017, 05:14:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 187,423 posts.
This forum contains 12,970 topics.
We have 16,421 registered users.
Please welcome jonathaniscool21, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would win in a fight?  (Read 2065 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »

New Kirk

Old Spock or new Spock?

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2017, 12:19:18 PM »

Old Kirk

Tv's CHiPs s movie CHiPs

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2017, 10:40:15 PM »

Since it wasn't actually answered...you know it's old Spock!!

I'm gonna go with tv chips but honestly, never seen either, I just choose tv show when given a choice because there's usually more material.

Archer vs pre-cyborg Barry?
SoftGameHunter
Graduate

Merits 61

I'm the tin can man.

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: March 26, 2017, 01:19:46 AM »

Archer. Didn't he create post-cyborg Barry by beating him?

In that vein, Cheryl or Mallory? (Obviously we won't ask about Pam.)

Insert the following sig lines:

On the sex boards: "The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them."

On the detention hall board: "If you're reading this, I probably already hate you."
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2017, 02:53:14 AM »

Mallory. Even if Cheryl was able to beat her, she'd let Mallory win anyway just so she could get the shit beat out of her. And I think cyborg Barry came about when he went on the rescue mission to get Archer back from the KGB. Archer let him fall. I don't remember for sure though.

Cyril vs Woodhouse
SoftGameHunter
Graduate

Merits 61

I'm the tin can man.

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: March 26, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »

Yeah, I usually binge-watch a shit ton of them at a time, and individual story lines tend to blur.

Anyway, I have to say Cyril. I was tempted to say Woodhouse, what with Cyril being a wimp albeit clever, and Woodhouse being a British combat veteran. But let's face it, they play up Woodhouse as frail and extremely ancient. If he were real, he'd have been the oldest living WWI vet in the world. That's just not a winning recipe for a fistfight victory against someone young and fit like Cyril.

I guess the last match up would be Ray vs Krieger, at whichever point in Ray's paralysis timeline you feel like addressing.

On the sex boards: "The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them."

On the detention hall board: "If you're reading this, I probably already hate you."
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: March 26, 2017, 12:32:40 PM »

I guess I'll go pre-cyborg Ry, which would make it a little more fair, but I'll have to go with Krieger because he has that spray that hypnotizes a person and even if he didn't have that, he'd have something else haha.

Archer vs Slater. I don't think we've ever actually seen those two fight but with Slater's CIA training, this might be the most fair fight in our Archer series here lol.
SoftGameHunter
Graduate

Merits 61

I'm the tin can man.

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: March 26, 2017, 02:27:01 PM »

Ah, moving into secondary characters. Okay. Sadly, though, the answer has to be Archer if they fight at the end of the episode, and Slater if they fight in the first fifteen minutes, or any episode but the last if it's a multi-part. Otherwise, they're about evenly matched.

Continuing, Lana vs Katya.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: