Author Topic: AUTHOR'S NOTES AND READERS' RESPONSES FOR "AFRICAN RETRIBUTION"  (Read 3172 times)

Offline joetex

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
To All,

I have gotten tremendously positive response from my story "African Retribution", and I want to thank you all.  Please recommend to others who read this board to take a look at my story.  You can find it at the following link:  http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=8201.0  I think you will agree that it's a different kind of "rape story".

AUTHOR'S NOTES AND READER FEEDBACK

Because of the story's various themes and subplots, I wanted to share with you some initial thoughts that ran through my mind when writing it, highlighting what I was trying to achieve from an erotic standpoint.  I would strongly welcome our readers, particularly the women, to write a response about how they feel about my observations.  Women are much more expressive than men, and since the main character is a woman, I want them to reflect on my observations (as a male) about how a woman feels when placed in  type of situation faced by the story's protagonist, Katarina.  Please be as lenthy and expressive as you would like.  In your reply, you might want to reference each of the numbered observations (i.e., 1, 2, and 3).  Here goes:

1. I'm intrigued (and aroused) by the thought that a very private woman who is lactating could be stripped of her shirt and bra and have her breasts bared in front of a group of hostile strangers. Normally, a nursing woman might try to keep strangers from leering at her breasts since they are full and engorged, and might be self-conscious about their unusual size. (This excludes breastfeeding advocates who have a whole different agenda.) The thought that these strangers get to see these milk-filled breasts with their large, dark-colored distended nipples seems to me to be a tremendous invasion of the woman's privacy while in this condition, and that the woman would be embarrassed and deeply humiliated. That is why I included this public stripping of Katarina in my story.

How do readers feel about a woman, who is nursing, reacting to her milk-filled breasts being bared in this way?  Are there woman readers who have nursed in the past who might shed some light based on their recollection of their physical condition at that time?   

REPLY:

2. Once the woman loses her shirt and bra, her breasts might start swaying back and forth as they are unbound, causing amusement among the hostile crowd of men (and even women) because of the humiliating display of open nudity. The men then begin fondling and squeezing her breasts, treating them as their plaything and as a source of their amusement. This leads into their squeezing them so that milk starts to spray openly. I would imagine that the woman would be deeply humiliated by the mockery made of her precious breasts.

Do the readers agree?  What do you think must be going through the woman's mind while this is being done to her.  What feelings, thoughts, and sensations would she be feeling?  (I'm talking about the "average" modest woman, not those into erotic sexual humiliation such as BDSM).

REPLY:

3. Finally, getting to the heart of my questions, let me turn to the forced suckling by these hostile strangers (the most arousing part, at least for me). Up to now, the only people who have been privy to the milk of the nursing woman have been her lover (or husband) and the child she is nursing (if a new mom). Now comes along a group of aggressive strangers who forcefully suck the nipples and drink the mother's milk she secretes. This final act seems to me to be the ultimate violation, even in some respects worse than forced sexual intercourse. A woman's milk is her personal property, to be cherished and shared only with those with whom she has deep affection. Now she is being forced to share her milk, her sustenance, with total strangers, who get to savor the taste and milky texture of her private nourishment, not for their affection for her, but to mock and punish her. To them, she is a mere receptacle of milk that they can suck from against her will.

How do you think a woman would react to seeing these strangers drinking her milk?  What thoughts must be running through her mind as she witnesses this violation of her personal privacy and intimacy as reflected in her mother's milk?

REPLY:

STUDENTS: This is an open book exam, so you may reread "African Retribution" to refresh your memory, and to rewarm the blood in your genitalia.  Your responses will be graded on your ability to respond to the questions directly, and on the creativity of your response.  If you choose to compose a short essay for your reply, you will receive extra credit.

Dean Kissyface has authorized me to administer these questions, and she will assist in grading the responses.  She also may choose to offer some replies of her own (I hope!).

Please begin, and do not look at your neighbor's answers.