Author Topic: By Kysa Braswell * Getting Back at Sis  (Read 8500 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
By Kysa Braswell * Getting Back at Sis
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:15:32 AM »
Getting Back at Sis
(mm/f, inc, nc, pain)

by Kysa Braswell
www.kysaonline.org

Mandy, my sister. Hung. By ropes. In the middle of the room. I couldn't believe it. My own Mandy.

It looked as though she was folded in half, the way she was hanging. With her wrists bound together, arms stretched straight up. And with her legs pulled up in front of her body, each leg bent up sharply, almost vertical, angling only slightly to the side, each ankle roped, held, the roped wrists and ankles holding her suspended, dangling. Arms and legs taut as they could get. Straining. With her rump the lowest part of her. And her legs all bare, because her skirt had slid down to her crotch, and I could catch glimpses of her panties.

"Oh, no," Mandy said as I came in. "Oh, no, oh god no. Not that. Not him. Oh god, Tony, I'll kill you, I swear I will."

Tony only grinned. "Yeah?" Tony said. "How you gonna do that, Mandy? Hmm?" And Tony gave her hanging body a little push, not too hard, but enough to make her swing a little bit. And to make her cry out in pain, in a way that I had never heard before; a way that made my blood pound and my head swim.

Mandy in pain was an exciting phenomenon to me. As was Mandy bound. And Mandy's taut, naked legs, which I saw, not for the first time by any means, but for the first time with the thought, the forbidden thought, of possibility, were as curvy, as smooth, as sensuous, as lovely, as sculptured of calf and shapely of thigh, as any that my imagination could wish.

Mandy was gasping as her body gradually came to rest, and there was pain in her face, but anger also, as I looked at Mandy's face, framed so enticingly by those straining legs. Her face was on a level with mine. Crotch on a level with mine too.

"Tony, don't do this," Mandy said, but less defiantly now. "God, you can't. Not him. For god's sake, NO!"

"But, Mandy," Tony said. "You deserve it. Don't you? Hmm?"

"I'm sorry," Mandy said. "Damn it, I'm sorry, all right? Tony, oh god, it hurts! I'm hurting, you're hurting... me!!"

"Good," Tony said.

"Tony," Mandy said. "You know I, I'll do what you want!"

"I know," Tony said. "That's why your little brother's here."

"Tony," Mandy said. "Please. Okay? Please. I'm begging. If you want, with somebody else, or, but, but this little bastard is my brother!"

"That's the good part," Tony said.

"Oh Jesus god," Mandy said. "No. Damn you. Please. No."

"How about it, kid?" Tony said. "You like your sister this way?"

"I do," I said, and Mandy said, "Oh, you dirty little crud."

"I want..." I said. "I want to touch her. Can I?"

"No!" Mandy said.

"Yes," Tony said.

"No!" Mandy said. "Tony, no. Come on. No. Get him out of here, Tony."

"Do it," Tony said.

I moved closer, till I was standing in front of Mandy's body.

"If you lay a hand on me," Mandy said, "I'll kill you, you filthy little...."

"Shut up," Tony said. "Do what you want, kid."

I was almost choking. i brought my hand up, up to the top of Mandy's taut leg, that is, the ankle, and I slowly laid my hand on that portion of skin just below the rope that held it. First just my fingers. Then my palm. Just touching that skin. That flesh. Mandy made a funny sound. And then I slowly moved my hand downward. Slowly. Sliding. Downward. Slowly. Over Mandy's skin. Sliding. Across Mandy's flesh. As Mandy made angry, unhappy, gasping sounds. Down. Along that leg. Over the curving calf. Along the side of that smooth and shapely calf. My hand feeling it. Knowing it. Down.

"Stop," Mandy said. "Stop him, for god's sake."

I loved the hatred, the shame, the humiliation in her voice. Down. Slowly. To her knee. Down. Loving Mandy's pain and powerlessness. Onto her thigh. Soft. Smooth. Luscious. Voluptuous. Yielding flesh. My hand slid. Down. Around. Along. Mandy's straining, stretching leg. Mandy was crying. Softly. I touched her panties. I couldn't breathe. I put my hand up again. On the other leg. And slid it down. Again slowly. Luscious, curving, smooth flesh. Down. Down. Loving it. Listening to Mandy sob. All the way down. At last I stopped. I looked at Mandy, her pretty but pained face, through her framing limbs. I was smiling.

Mandy spat at me.

"Why you dumb bitch," Tony said. He moved behind Mandy and got hold of her long brown hair and pulled on it. Pulled hard. Until Mandy's head was pulled back and down, her mouth twisting, gasping. Tony held her that way. "What's wrong with you?" Tony said. Mandy groaned sharply in pain, straining her head backwards, but Tony just tugged harder at her hair. "Tell your brother you're sorry. Go on, Mandy. Apologize."

"I'm sorry!" Mandy gasped, loudly. "I'm sorry, stop, god, I'm sorry, please..." Tony let go of her hair. "Now," Tony said. "What else would you like to do to her?"

My blood was pounding.

"Please," Mandy said, "Tony, stop. Stop now, please. I'll be so good to you, please."

"How about it, kid," Tony said. "You want to do it to your sister?"

It was too much and I couldn't say it, it was so bad, though I was thinking, yes, god yes, I want to do it to my sister. But I was silent.

"You dig Mandy, right?" Tony said. "She's a great looking girl. You want to see her naked?"

"I can't stand it," Mandy said. "You have to let me go, Tony, god, you have to take me down now, I'm hurting so much and I can't stand this and if you don't get him out of here I, I! Tony, don't you do it!! I mean it, TONY!!"

"Yes," I said. "I do."

"What?" Tony said.

"Want to see Mandy naked."

"Mandy," Tony said. "Your brother wants to look at your tits. Tell him to open your blouse."

"Jesus," Mandy said. "You dirty bastard."

"Tell him, Mandy," Tony said.

"No," Mandy said, but her voice trembled. But still she said, "No. Go to hell."

"Go on, Mandy," Tony said. "Say it. Say, go on, little brother, unbutton my blouse and look at my tits. Go on."

"No," Mandy said. "You filth. You can hurt me all you want. I won't."

Tony took off his belt.

Mandy bit her lip.

Tony said, "Tell him to unbutton your blouse."

Mandy didn't say anything. Tony swung the belt backwards and then swiftly and suddenly brought it forward and hit Mandy viciously across the ass. Mandy screamed.

Mandy was sobbing. "Don't!" she said.

Tony waited. Mandy said nothing. Tony raised the strap.

"No!" Mandy said.

Mandy said, "Please!"

Tony whipped the belt across Mandy's back again, still harder, with a loud harsh crack.

Mandy screamed.

"Tell him," Tony said.

Mandy could hardly speak. She choked it out. "Open... unbutton my blouse," Mandy said, crying. "Go ahead, hurry!"

I did. My hands shook. Starting with the top button, I undid all the buttons. Slowly. Drawing it out. Mandy didn't look at me. With all the buttons open at last, I hesitated. I saw Mandy was not wearing a bra.

"Go on," Tony said.

Mandy was crying hard now. I put my hands on both sides of that undone blouse and I drew them apart. As far as I could. Apart. And pushed them back, draping them on either side of Mandy's breasts. Mandy's now bare, naked, exposed breasts. Mandy's fabulous, high, full, quivering, gorgeously rounded, pink-nippled breasts. God, they were bigger than softballs, far more than I could hold. Both my hands wouldn't even wrap around one of the beautiful plump globes.

"Mandy," Tony said. "Tell him to touch them."

"Tony," Mandy said, whimpering, pleading. "Tony, for christ's sake, don't!!"

Tony raised his strap.

Mandy said, "Touch them."

And I did so. For a long time, too. Tony had a knife, and with it he cut Mandy's blouse from her body. Naked to the waist, Mandy moaned. Wriggling with pain and with shame, but wriggling only made her hurt still more. I watched her breasts jiggling and rolling and I watched her long magnificent tightly straining legs and I saw the perspiration on that body and listened to those sounds. I was hard. Hard as a rock. For my sister. God, what an evil thought. This is not supposed to happen.

Who said, "Tony," for Tony was now cutting her skirt from her, "Tony, no, Tony anything you want, Tony for god's sweet sake if you do this I'll die, I beg you, oh god I can't, I'll do what you say, I'm sorry, Tony, I'm so sorry, I'll be so good, I'll make you so happy, and if you want me to do anything with anybody I will, please not this, please not him, anything else, hurt me if you want, anything, I'll crawl on my knees to you, Tony, I beg you, please?"

Christ it was exciting.

"Mandy," Tony said, "your brother is going to do anything he wants to you. From now on." Tony gave me the knife. "Cut her panties off," Tony said.

Mandy said, "Wait!" Taking long deep breaths, trying for calm so she could talk. "Wait. Wait. Look. I, Raymond, you can't! You don't want to do that. Raymond, I, I'm your sister. Your sister, Raymond! You know this isn't right. You know that. It's... it's all wrong, Raymond, it's, it would be incest. You can't want to do that. If I, If I've treated you badly, I'm sorry, so very sorry now, Raymond, I am. I apologize, all right? I won't any more, never, I promise, I swear it. Okay? You don't want to, to hurt your sister. Please. Raymond. Oh please. Please."

I was smiling. Mandy gave such a moan of despair and horror that my hair stood up. My big fat cock was already standing up. I cut Mandy's panties off. Slowly. And I touched Mandy's crotch. First with my hand, my fingers. Mandy was sobbing uncontrollably now. Then with Tony's knife, playfully. Mandy was gasping in fear, trying to shrink back. Tony took the knife away.

"You got a better tool than that, kid," Tony said. "Use it."

And I pulled down my zipper and then took out my cock 9-incher. It was so hard. I was so close to Mandy. Just the right height. All I had to do was to step forward and put it into her. Mandy was babbling, begging and pleading. I stepped up to her.

"No," Mandy said. "No no no no no for god's sake no don't don't no no oh no no no don't Jesus," sweating and squirming.

Tony said, "Do it," and Mandy said, "No you can't you bastard no please no. NO!! NO!! It's too big, NO, NO!!"

But I did it anyway. I did it and liked it. I took my sister. I put my big penis right inside her wet pussy. Deep inside her. Put it in and kept it deep, feeling her pussy grip my cock as if she was going to squeeze it off.

"Fucking Asshole! Bastard!" Mandy said, choking.

I put it in further, sliding another two inches into her. Mandy was twisting in those painful ropes, trying to push me out. I pushed in, in. In. Farther in. All the way in. Into my sister. Mandy. All the way. I put my hands on her legs and held onto them tightly, pulling her to me, pushing into her. My fingers clutching that flesh, digging into its softness, holding her so tightly, pushing into her all the way. Mandy was tight, god was she tight. And wriggly. I was panting and I almost lost it right there. But I didn't. I had to do it to her.

"Bastard," Mandy said, whimpering, gasping. "You filthy shit, I hate you, oh you filth, I'll kill you, oh Jesus you slimy son of a bitch bastard. You're going to be in trouble - FOREVER!!"

"Mandy?" Tony got her attention.

"What?"

"Kiss him."

"No."

"Kiss him, Mandy. Real good. A nice sexy kiss. Okay?"

"Go to hell, you freak!"

I wanted to kiss her, kiss that full mouth, that gasping mouth. My sister was so pretty. I moved my face to hers between those uptilted fabulous legs. Mandy turned away. Tony hit her with his strap, and then hit her again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again, until she was a puddle of pain, gasping for air amidst the blinding pain of the lashes from his belt.

OOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH, OWWWWW, OWWWW!! Mandy yelled.

"Kiss him."

"Tony please please."

Tony hit her again five more times, with even more force. Mandy howled. Her head turned slowly toward me.

"Nicely," Tony said. "Kiss him lovingly, Mandy. With your tongue. Give it all to him. Open that mouth, give him your tongue and your lips and do it right." And he hit her again for insurance.

I kissed her. Hard. On her luscious lips. And her crying mouth opened and she kissed me back, sobbing, kissed my lips, moving her mouth on mine, sobbing, and I put my tongue right into her mouth and I moved it in her mouth and I found every corner of her warm moist sexy mouth and she let me, sobbing, and then I took my tongue away so Mandy could put her sweet wet curvy tongue into my mouth and finally she did that, sobbing, and she moved it all around my mouth, sobbing, and again I almost shot into her and then I took my mouth from hers and stood straight and began to do it to her.

Doing it to my sister Mandy. My pretty sister Mandy. This is heaven. I'm kissing my sister, fucking her tight pussy, and watching her get the beating of her life, all in one day. Holding on to her long curving soft legs and moving back and forth inside her, back and forth, in and out. Slowly. Then faster. Faster. Then slow. In and out and Mandy was choking and crying and cursing and sobbing and begging and hurting and I loved doing this to her, my helpless, tied up, hanging sister, who was in agony, all kinds of agony, hurting and sweating and dangling and humiliated. Degraded and debased and being had by her little brother. I wanted to do it to Mandy always. Always and always forever.

Tony said, "Doing good, kid, but hey, you don't have to work so hard. Let's make Mandy do the work. Let's make this interesting." And he raised that strap and whipped Mandy hard across the back. Mandy screamed bloody murder, and jerked forward. Tony hit her again, the strap whistling, the crack of belt against flesh loud and vicious. Mandy howled and jerked and squirmed. It was fantastic. I hardly had to move at all.

Mandy tried to say something, but she couldn't. Tony hit her. Again. Again. And again. SCHWACKK!! the strap went. On Mandy's bare asscheeks. SCHWACKK!! Fantastic it was. I held on to Mandy's writhing legs and let her writhe and twist and wriggle around on my big cock and goddamn Tony just kept on whipping her like a dog.

Whap! Crack! Splat! Rhythmically. Hard. Merciless. Splat! Crack! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!!

Mandy was screaming so loudly now. SCHWACKK!! Jumping and jerking and bucking. SCHWACKK!! Crack! I couldn't stand it much longer. Mandy's hair was swinging wildly from her tossing, rolling head. Taut helpless shapely legs. SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! SCHWACKK!! CRACK!

Mandy shrieking her lungs out, howling, suffering so beautifully that I couldn't wait any more, couldn't hold out, I had to come, and I burst open into Mandy, shooting, spurting, giving it all to her, into her, into my sister, holding on to her legs, calves, thighs, thighs, Mandy's thighs, and I was through.

"Now me," Tony said. "And you whip her. Just hit her hard enough to make her scream, and keep beating her throughout, okay?"

So I did. Whipping Mandy. Making me hard again. So afterwards Tony cut the rope that bound her wrists and let her hang by her ankles and pulled her higher up until Mandy's mouth was at my crotch and told Mandy to suck me. And Mandy did that. Her upside-down mouth took my cock and sucked it and licked it until it shot into her mouth and Tony told her to swallow it and she did.

Tony told Mandy she was my slave now, and she would crawl on all fours and do all my bidding and would do anything I said and would suck my cock and lick out my ass and ask me to whip her and piss on her and hurt her and say she loved me. And Mandy did it all. Every bit of it. In fact, my sister Mandy is sucking my balls and ass right now!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:34:58 AM by Emily »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline PervertX
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 10
Re: By Kysa Braswell * Getting Back at Sis
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
hizzot!

Offline gagman

• Undergrad
  • Merits 4
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 07:34:00 AM »

Hot story makes me wish I had a sister to do it with.

Offline PervertX
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 10
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »
Very hot!

Offline mickeyd
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »
You are awesome!  More please...