ravishu.com

April 24, 2014, 04:34:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 126,429 posts.
This forum contains 17,250 topics.
We have 9,475 registered users.
Please welcome LesbianGurl, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 1411 times)
Luckytom
Undergrad

Merits 37

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »

Natalie

To those who knew her, Natalie Brooks seemed to have it all.  Family, success, looks.  And if any of her friends had happened to ask her, Natalie would not have disagreed.  She indeed felt she had it all. 

Natalie was a thirty-eight year old account representative with Goodman & Howell Advertising Agency, the top agency in the tri-state area.  With nearly thirteen years at the company, she had proven herself to be an efficient and hardworking employee.  Routinely assigned to the most important accounts, the other account reps often asked her for advice.  It was an open secret the company earmarked her for an executive position at some point in the not-to-distant future and it was a mark of her ability and dedication that her fellow employees felt it was nothing more than what she deserved. 

Natalie's private life was equally as rewarding.  The tri-fold picture frame sitting on her desk contained three 8X10 photos.  The center photo was a picture of Jeff Brooks, her husband of fifteen years.  Jeff was totally in love with Natalie and had been since he first met her.  A devoted husband, Jeff made Natalie feel both loved and wanted.  The picture to the right of center was Alex, their twelve-year-old son, an honor student who held the Life rank in the Boy Scouts.  On the left was Ellen, their precocious nine-year-old daughter.  To Natalie, these three were the true center of her universe. 

Although Natalie's job was demanding, she always found time for her family in the evenings during the week.  She would normally be home in time to make dinner so the family could eat together and then she and Jeff would spend time with the children.  After the children went to bed, they would curl up on the couch with a drink and discuss their respective days.  Weekends they spent at zoos, amusement parks, museums and other family activities.  One Saturday a month Jeff's parents would take the children for the night, allowing Jeff and Natalie to have a romantic evening to themselves.  It was indeed a good life, Natalie thought. 

The meeting reminder popped up on the monitor of her computer, informing her she had a presentation scheduled in the marketing conference room in five minutes.  Glancing at the clock on the wall, she saw it was five minutes to one.  Natalie was presenting the proposed new ad campaign to Cooper and Sons, Incorporated, one of Goodman & Howell's largest accounts.  It was an important account and Natalie wanted everything to go just right. 

Natalie knew that while the campaign material was important, equally important was the impression that she made.  Due to that, she checked herself carefully in the full-length mirror on the back of her office door.  She had selected the suit she wore to insure she looked both stylish and professional.  The black skirt stopped just short of her knees, while the matching double-breasted jacket was form fitting without being overly tight.  Natalie was not wearing a blouse under the jacket, which was cut just low enough to be attractive without looking risqué.  The small gold heart necklace and matching earrings offset the gold buttons on her jacket.  Light colored pantyhose with black patent leather high heels completed the outfit.  Overall, a perfect cross between the feminine and the professional.  Natalie fluffed her shoulder length light brown hair, picked up her portfolio and stepped out of her office. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy Edwards was a 22-year-old computer science student at Darlan University.  An excellent student, Jimmy maintained a 4.0 grade point average, consistently making the Dean's List.  He also wrote a column for 'The Lamplighter', the campus newspaper and was president of the University chess club.  Unknown to his fellow students, Jimmy was also a serial rapist. 

Although intelligent, Jimmy had never been well balanced mentally.  As a child, he enjoyed torturing insects and small animals.  He also relished teasing and hurting other children.  Only children SMALLER than himself, of course, since he would never attempt to pick on someone who could fight back.  In addition to having a sadistic streak, Jimmy was also a coward, never attempting to hurt anyone who might be able to hurt him in return. 

As Jimmy grew older, he became interested, as most young boys do, in girls.  Jimmy, however, did not fare well in social situations.  Shy and awkward, he was never able to carry on a decent conversation with any of the girls that interested him.  He was also quite self-conscious about his looks.  Thin, with a long neck, oversized nose and thick glasses, Jimmy was the epitome of the 'pencil necked geek'.  Those few girls who showed the beginning of an interest in Jimmy soon recognized the mean streak in him and backed off. 

Jimmy, naturally, began seeing women as the enemy.  It didn't matter he was smarter than anybody in school, nor did it matter he consistently got straight 'A's on his report card.  They were all superficial bitches who were only interested in jocks or guys with good looks.  They wouldn't even give Jimmy a chance, the rotten cunts. 

When Jimmy graduated High School and enrolled at Darlan University, he thought things would change.  This was college, where the brain would be more important than mere looks and his fellow students would respect him for his intelligence.  He would finally be popular.  It did not take Jimmy long to realize just how wrong he was. 

Shortly after arriving at college, Jimmy worked up the nerve to ask Jennifer Hale, a pretty little blond, out on a date.  Jennifer was not a diplomatic type person and she made it abundantly clear, using terms such as geek, dork and pizza-face, that she wouldn't go out with Jimmy if they were the last two people on earth.

Jimmy left campus and was angrily walking through the park, stinging over this latest rejection, when he saw a young girl walking towards him on the path.  Jimmy took a quick look around the dark park.  No one was in sight. 

He watched the girl as they approached each other.  She was young, maybe 15 or 16, not a college student for sure.  Small, maybe 5 foot 3 inches and 110 pounds.  He realized she wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight and made up his mind in a split second.  As they came abreast, Jimmy wheeled, smashed his fist into her face and knocked her to the ground, then kicked her in the stomach three times to make sure she would cause him no trouble.  He then dragged her into the bushes, tore off her clothes and raped her. 

That was Jimmy's first rape but not his last.  He had enjoyed the feeling of power, enjoyed having the helpless little bitch crying and begging while he fucked her in the dirt.  He had also enjoyed punishing her, punishing her for all the rejection he had felt over the years.  It didn't matter the young girl he raped had never met him, let alone rejected him.  She was a bitch and they all deserved to be punished.  He saw no reason not to continue. 

Over the next three years, Jimmy raped another 17 different women.  He wasn't picky, either, his victims ranging in age from 15 to 73.  Some were thin, some fat.  Some were tall and some short.  Two had been Asians, one Hispanic and four African-American.  The rest were white.  Jimmy's only requirement was the potential victim not be able to put up any real resistance. 

Jimmy had never come close to being caught and he was still hunting. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was nearly six PM before Natalie returned to her office.  Jason Cooper, the patriarch of Cooper and Sons, had liked the basic presentation but wanted changes.  The resulting discussions made the meeting run later than expected.  Sitting down at her desk, Natalie picked up the receiver of the phone and dialed her home number. 

"Hello, sweetheart," she said when Jeff answered. 

"Hello lover.  Running late?"

"Of course.  You know we always run late when old man Cooper comes in.  He's a dear, really, but a stickler for details."

"I know," Jeff chuckled.  "Whenever you tell me he's coming in, I automatically assume you'll be late getting home.  That's why I already fed the kids and I've got salads and wine ready for us when you get home."

"You are so sweet, Jeff.  I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Trust me, you're not going to get a chance to find out, because I'm not letting you go."

"I'll hold you to that.  I've just got a couple of things to clean up and then I'll be coming home."

"Okay, Babe.  Love you."

"I love you, too," Natalie replied and then hung up the phone. 

It was nearly an hour and forty five minutes later that Natalie turned out the lights to her office and closed the door.  She walked across the darkened office to the elevators, the last one to leave Goodman & Howell.  Natalie pressed "G2" for the second level of the underground garage that served the complex.  The elevator hummed its way to the lower level of the garage, stopped and the doors opened. 

Natalie stepped out of the elevator and started across the garage that was still crowded with cars.  While Goodman & Howell normally closed at five PM, other businesses in the complex worked two, and some three shifts, so the garage was almost always crowded with cars.  Few people, but many cars. 

The click-click-click of Natalie's high heels on the concrete floor echoed through the quiet garage.  Her car was parked at the far end of the underground complex.  Anxious to get home, she let her mind wander to Jeff and the drink she knew he would have waiting for her.  She saw the well dressed young man walking towards her, his head down as he studied a sheaf of papers in his hand.  Another late worker, she thought as she opened her purse and reached for her keys. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy had been roaming the garage for nearly two hours, looking for just the right victim.  One cute little red head would have been great, but she locked her gaze on Jimmy and stared at him as they passed.  She was too aware of her surroundings and might have been able to scream and run before he could immobilize her.  Then there had been the blond.  He thought she would be the one until he noticed the car key protruding between the fingers of her fisted right hand.  The bitch was ready to fight and that was the last thing he wanted.  Jimmy kept ruffling through the papers in his hands as he passed by the blond. 

Jimmy continued wandering the garage, trying to look like an office worker checking paperwork while walking to his office.  He was on the G2 level and just about ready to give up for the night when he heard the hum of the elevator.  He glanced at his watch and saw it was ten till eight.  Jimmy changed direction and began moving in the direction of the elevators while pretending to study the papers in his hands.  The click-click-click of high heels on concrete confirmed that it was a woman even before she came into sight. 

Jimmy watched the woman approach as he pretended to study the papers.  Black double breasted business suit, short brown hair, good body, nice legs.  Small purse over her shoulder.  Nothing in her hands.  Not paying much attention to her surroundings.  Just as Jimmy was drawing even with the woman, she looked down at her purse, rummaging for something, not paying attention.  Dumb bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie never saw the young man drop the papers and spin, never saw his left fist as it smashed into the right side of her face, spinning her and knocking her onto the trunk of a Chevy Caprice parked nose in to the wall of the garage.  Dazed, Natalie tried to stand and turn around.  As she did so, the young man's right fist streaked out of nowhere, slamming into her face, knocking her back into the Chevy.  The young man threw the left again, this time coming in low, driving his fist into Natalie's stomach and dropping her to her knees. 

Dazed and helpless, Natalie felt hands grab the front of her jacket, lift her to her feet and roughly drag her back between the Chevy and the van parked next to it.  Jimmy slammed Natalie's head against the concrete wall so hard that stars exploded in front of her eyes and then he pinned her to the wall with his left forearm across her throat to keep her from collapsing to the pavement.  Natalie heard a sharp click and as her vision cleared, saw the shiny blade of a stiletto close to her face.  The terror in her eyes was apparent.

"Scream, bitch," Jimmy growled, "just once and I'll cut your fucking throat.  Do you understand?"

Still unable to speak from having the wind knocked out of her, Natalie could only nod her head feebly.

Jimmy put the knife away, grabbed the lapels of Natalie's jacket and tore it open, scattering buttons across the floor and exposing her white lace bra.  He jerked the jacket from Natalie's shoulders, down off of her arms and dropped it to the floor.  Grabbing the lacy material of her delicate bra, he tore it from her body and threw it to the floor next to the jacket.  He pinned Natalie to the wall with his body and holding her head still with a fistful of hair, roughly kissed her while squeezing and twisting her breast with his free hand. 

Natalie tried breaking her mouth away from Jimmy's, tried feebly to push him away, but she was still too weak from the beating she had received.  Jimmy buried his face in her neck as he reached down and pulled Natalie's skirt up around her waist. 

"N-no," Natalie managed to mutter through her tears as she tried twisting away from Jimmy.  "Stop it!  P-please stop it!  PLEASE let me go!"

"Fuck you, bitch," Jimmy growled as he drove his right fist into Natalie's stomach again, driving the wind from her once more and doubling her up.  He then threw her helpless body face down on the rough concrete floor and before she could move, he was on her back, pinning her to the floor.  Her jacket and bra gone, her skirt bunched around her waist, Natalie had never felt so vulnerable in her life.  Jimmy had his left forearm across the back of Natalie's neck, pressing her face into the concrete.  She felt Jimmy's right hand move between her legs from the rear, felt him twisting and tearing the crotch out of her pantyhose.  She felt him tear open the delicate silk panties she wore, exposing her to him.  She felt his hand moving between them and realized he was undoing his pants. 

"P-please don't," Natalie begged in a feeble voice as she fought to catch her breath.  "Oh God, please don't!"
Natalie felt Jimmy's penis against her leg, felt it's hardness as Jimmy shifted position on top of her.  Then, to her horror, she felt him guiding it to her rear; felt him pressing it against her rectum.  She had never had anal sex before, but her girlfriends had told her how painful it could be even when their partner was trying to be gentle and she knew the man on her back would be anything but. 

"Please NO!  Not there!  P-please not THERE!"  She felt his cock tearing her rectum as he began forcing himself inside her.  "Ahhh ...ahhh ...ahhh ...oooohhhh," Natalie ground her teeth together and tried not to scream as the massive pain lanced through her body.  She knew he had told the truth and would kill her if she did.  She tried pushing away from the floor, tried twisting her body away from Jimmy, but it was no use.  Jimmy drove deeper into her with each thrust, tearing her tight, dry asshole as he did.  Natalie had never felt such pain in her life. 

"Damn, bitch," Jimmy groaned in her ear, "you've got one tight fucking asshole!"

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh," Natalie groaned repeatedly with each thrust of Jimmy's swollen cock.  "Oh God," she pleaded, "Oh God...  uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... G-get out of me!  P-please get out of me!"

Jimmy's weight crushed Natalie to the cold concrete as he continued forcing his way inside her.  The pain was excruciating as he drove deeper and deeper into her.  Tears rolled freely down her cheeks as she pleaded, "Stop it!  uhhh... uhhh... D-don't!  uhhh... uhhh... P-please!  Oh, no!  Oh, no!  Ohhhhhh... ohhh... OHHHNOOOAAAAHHH!" Natalie's head snapped back and her fingernails dug at the concrete.  It took all of her willpower to keep from screaming in agony from the pain that seared through to the very center of her being as Jimmy finally drove the full length of his meat into her bowels. 

"Oh yeah," Jimmy moaned into Natalie's ear.  "Oh yeah!"

Jimmy was driving his cock in and out of Natalie's ass as fast and as hard as he could.  He was not trying to be gentle.  Just the opposite, he was pounding into Natalie with every ounce of force he could muster, relishing the pain he was causing her.  Natalie's body tensed and jerked in agony with each vicious inward thrust. 

"UUHHH...  UUHHH...  UUHHH...  P-PLEASE!  OH GOD!  UUHHH...  UUHHH...  OOWWWW!!!!  OH PLEASE... N-NOT... NOT SO... SO HARD!  IT HU-HURTS!  OH, GOD IT HURTS," Natalie cried out as Jimmy continued his relentless pounding. 

"What's the matter, bitch? Never had a dick up your ass before?" Jimmy panted in Natalie's ear as he continued driving himself into her. 

Natalie couldn't believe the pain she felt.  She ground her teeth together as Jimmy continued his relentless assault on her battered body.  She could hear him moaning as he kissed and licked her neck and face.  "UUHHH...  UUHHH...  OOWWW...  UUHHH...  OH GOD!  OH GOD!"  Natalie's hands formed fists so tight her fingernails drew blood from her palms.   

"I bet you love this, don't you, bitch? Yeah, your faggot husband probably never fucked you in the ass, did he?" Jimmy continued his verbal abuse of Natalie.  "Maybe when I'm done fucking your ass I'll stick my dick down your throat.  Would you like that, bitch? You can lick your shit off my dick!"

"Oh no! Y-you c-can't!"  Natalie felt nauseous at the very thought of what Jimmy had suggested. 

"I can do any fucking thing I want to, bitch! You're nothing but a fucking piece of meat for me to use any way I want to!"

Jimmy was driving himself into Natalie as violently as he could.  He loved the way she cried in pain and the way her body twitched and jerked each time he thrust his dick into her.  He could feel her anal passage getting slick, lubricated with the blood of her torn insides.  Damn! What a turn on!

"UUHHH...  OOOWWWW...  UUHHH....  P-PLEASE STO-OP....  UUHHH...  N-NO M-MORE," Natalie pleaded through her tears.  She could feel him battering and tearing her insides, and the pain was beyond endurance. 

Jimmy quit thrusting, but not in response to Natalie's pleas.  He had been close to orgasm and he wanted to cool off a little.  He made his rapes last as long as possible.  He was still buried deep inside Natalie's ass, but he lay on her back without moving, letting the level of his arousal abate. 

Natalie lay panting, trying to catch her breath.  Jimmy's weight crushed her to the floor while his dick stuffed her asshole completely.  Her body was trembling from the abuse it had undergone.  "Please.  G-get out of me.  P-please," she whimpered as she lay on the dirty concrete.  She was under the illusion Jimmy was finished with her. 

"Okay, bitch.  I've had enough of your asshole anyway.  All that blood and shit is making it really sloppy."  Jimmy chuckled as he saw Natalie's face flush with shame at his comment. 

Jimmy's lifted his weight from her, withdrawing his meat from her battered rectum.  Natalie moaned low in her throat as he left her body.  She collapsed on the dirty concrete, panting and praying that he would leave now.  Then she felt Jimmy grab her by the shoulder and start to roll her onto her back.  That was when she realized it wasn't over, that he was going to continue raping her!

"NO," she yelled at him.  She couldn't take anymore.  There had been enough pain and humiliation already.  She started fighting, swinging her arms wildly and trying to kick him.  "NO! YOU CAN'T! I WON'T LE...." Natalie was cut off by the fist that smashed into her face, driving the back of her head into the concrete floor.  Stars exploded in front of her eyes.  Jimmy hit Natalie again and again, until she quit fighting. 

"Don't," she groaned, her hands covering her face.  "Please don't hit me any more."

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Jimmy grinned down at her. 

Natalie nodded her head.  The beating she had just taken made her realize just how crazy Jimmy was.  He was capable of killing her and she had to survive.  She had to survive for Jeff, Alex and Ellen.  Whatever happened, she had to survive. 

Climbing on top of her, Jimmy pulled Natalie's hands away from her face.  He locked his lips to hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.  He could taste the blood from her busted lips as he continued kissing her and it turned him on even more.  He slid his hand between their bodies and guided his penis to the entrance of her vagina.  Although Natalie was dry, Jimmy's penis was slick with the blood, shit and fluids from her rectum and he easily slid into her. 

"Ooohhhhhhhh," Natalie moaned as she felt Jimmy's penis move deep into her.  He lay on top of her, placing all his weight on her body and crushing her against the garage floor.  She laid still, her eyes closed and her arms at her sides while Jimmy raped her.  She couldn't stop him, she knew that.  Maybe, though, just maybe she could survive. 

Jimmy was grunting and sweating on top of Natalie, withdrawing from her until only the head of his penis was still in her, then slowly sliding back into her.  He continued forcing her to kiss him, sticking his tongue in her mouth and intertwining it with hers.  It made Natalie nauseous. 

He dropped his head and caught one of Natalie's nipples between his teeth.  She groaned and ground her teeth together as he bit down on it.  Jimmy kept chewing, enjoying the sounds of pain coming from Natalie. 

"Please," she pleaded.  "Don't hu-hurt me anymore! P-please don't...  OOOWWWWW!!" she cried out as Jimmy sucked her breast into his mouth and bit down. 

Natalie tried to escape into her mind.  She tried to focus on Jeff and the kids, tried to ignore what was happening to her body.  She thought of their home, of the flower garden she tended, anything to be somewhere else in her mind.  It didn't work.  Each time she started drifting, the pain of a deep thrust or a vicious bite would drag her back to reality. 

Jimmy's pace was increasing.  The slow movement in and out of Natalie was being replaced with quicker, harder strokes.  She felt him moving inside of her, felt him driving deep into her body.  She felt the sweat running off her forehead and soaking her hair.  God, wouldn't he EVER finish?

Jimmy continued stroking her, pulling his penis out until only the head was still inside her and then driving back into her.  He was enjoying this, enjoying putting this snooty bitch in her place.  He was going to do more than rape and hurt her; he was going to humiliate her.  He was going to destroy her. 

"Uuhhh....  uuhhh...  oohhhhnnnoooooo.....  owww!!!"  Natalie groaned in pain as Jimmy drove into her with ever-increasing force. 

"Lift your legs, bitch.  Wrap them around my waist."

"Oh, God.  Please finish," Natalie whimpered.  "Please, just finish." 

"DO IT!"

Slowly, Natalie raised her legs and wrapped them around Jimmy's waist.  She felt him penetrating her deeper than was possible when her legs had been flat on the concrete.  Jimmy moaned as he continued driving into her. 

"Now the arms," he panted.  "Around my back, and hold on tight."

Natalie's only thought was of survival.  She put both arms around Jimmy and squeezed him tightly.  Anything to survive. 

"Good, oh yeah," Jimmy moaned as he continued pounding himself into Natalie with ever increasing force. 

"Uhhh...  uhhh...  ohhhh....  uhhh...  uhhh...  Oh God!  Oh God!  uhhh...  uhhh," Natalie moaned.  She felt her tail bone being ground against the rough floor; felt Jimmy's cock ramming into her over and over; felt his mouth on her breast.  His hands were on each side of her face, rubbing her cheeks.  Slowly, his hands moved down, resting on her neck.  Natalie felt his hands begin to tighten on her throat. 

"NO!"  Natalie's eyes showed pure terror as she felt his hands tightening, squeezing her air passage closed.  "NO!  OH, GOD NO!  PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!  PLEASE!  AHHH...  AACCCKKK....  uuurrrgggaaakkk!"

Natalie grabbed at Jimmy's hands, trying to pull them away from her throat.  She couldn't breathe!  She began kicking, digging her high heels against the concrete while her hips twisted and bounced as she tried to break free.  Her back arched and her body twisted against Jimmy.  The more she struggled, the more aroused Jimmy became. 

Jimmy continued driving his dick viciously into Natalie as he lifted his upper body, straightening his arms so he could see her face as he choked her.  He loved the look of terror, the eyes bulging and the tongue protruding, the face turning red from lack of oxygen.  He loved the way she clawed at his hands and pounded on his arms.  He loved the way her body twisted under him as she tried to break away.  Oh God, what a turn on!

Natalie desperately fought Jimmy, her body twisting and bouncing against him, her legs kicking as panic gripped her mind.  She felt her lungs burning from lack of air, heard her heart pounding in her ears.  Her vision began to blur.  Small flashbulbs began popping in front of her eyes, growing and filling her vision.  Then splotches of black began overwhelming the light, replacing it.  She knew she was loosing consciousness and fought against it.  If she passed out, she would die!  She had to stay awake!       

Some part of her subconscious mind registered Jimmy's penis swelling and throbbing inside her.  She heard him moan low in his throat as he exploded deep within her and she felt the heat of his cum as it shot into her in wave after wave, filling and coating her insides.  Still he drove into her relentlessly, milking every drop of cum from his balls and into her body.  Then slowly, as Jimmy's orgasm abated, his grip loosened on Natalie's throat, allowing her to suck air into her lungs. 

Natalie cried quietly and fought for breath as Jimmy collapsed on top of her, panting from his exertions.  He loved choking his victims at the end, loved seeing the fear and terror on their faces as he blew his load deep in their bodies.  He had never killed any of them but always wondered if the day would come when he would not cum in time.  What it would be like?  What would it be like to shoot his load into some bitch just as her heart stopped?  Maybe someday he would find out.

Slowly, Jimmy raised himself off of Natalie, pulling his softening meat from her as he did.  She moaned as his organ left her.  Natalie lay still on the floor, her legs spread as cum leaked from her ravaged vagina, her arms by her sides.  She stared at the ceiling, shock evident in her eyes. 

Jimmy looked down at his victim as she lay there, enjoying what he saw.  The bare chest, the skirt bunched around her waist, the shredded pantyhose, the sweat soaked hair and the shattered look on her tear stained face.  Her whimpering was music to his ears.  It just didn't get any better than this.  Removing a small digital camera from his jacket pocket, Jimmy shot several frames of Natalie from different angles to keep as souvenirs. 

"So long, baby, and thanks for the pussy."  Jimmy laughed as he walked away. 

Natalie lay on the floor crying for a good five minutes before she slowly, painfully pulled herself to a sitting position.  Shaking and quivering, she unsteadily got to her feet and slowly pulled the hem of her skirt down from around her waist.  She stumbled to where Jimmy had dropped her jacket and bra.  The bra was ruined and unusable.  Natalie slipped into the jacket.  She had to hold it closed as all the buttons had been torn from it.  Recovering her purse from the floor, Natalie stumbled to her car.  Once there, she used the cell phone she kept in the glove box and called the police. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie would recover from the brutality of the rape.  Although it would be months before she could stand to have Jeff make love to her and the nightmares would last even longer, she would recover fully.  Jeff, loving and devoted, stood by her and supported her.  Slowly, gradually, their lives returned to normal.  She still had her husband, her children and her job.  And slowly, very slowly, the memories faded.  Despite the rape, Natalie still had everything.  Jimmy had not been able to destroy her.  He had failed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The police never caught Jimmy.  He raped four more women over the next year and a half and considered himself invincible.  Then one night, eighteen months after he raped Natalie, Jimmy spotted his twenty-fourth victim. 

Denise Rhodes was twenty-seven, petite and quite pretty.  She was also the survivor of a brutal gang rape when she was nineteen and after that experience, she had sworn she would never be victimized again. 

Jimmy used his normal approach, seemingly ignoring Denise as he walked past and then throwing the fast, vicious punch.  Catching the movement out of the corner of her eye, Denise, a martial arts student, reacted like lightening, diving sideways to the ground and rolling as Jimmy's fist sailed through empty air.  Jimmy growled and moved towards the girl on the ground as she rolled onto her back, her right arm straightening and pointing towards Jimmy.  Denise hated rapists with a white-hot passion and she didn't give Jimmy a chance.  She didn't say a word to him as she calmly pumped three .32 caliber bullets into the center of his chest. 

Jimmy Edward's career as a serial rapist was over. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 04:33:35 PM by Luckytom » Logged

"Some say the glass is half full, and some say it is half empty.  I say who cares, so long as there's booze in it."
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 260

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 02:44:19 PM »

Good story.  Ever think of writing one about Denise and posting it in the women raping men section?  An ultimate revenge story?

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
Luckytom
Undergrad

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

Interesting thought, Emily, but I think it would be a little out of character for Denise.  Besides, I'm not sure a woman tying a guy down and having her way with him would truely constitute 'revenge'.  I mean most guys would LOVE that!  Well, I supose if she tied him face down and strapped on a dildo, THAT would be unpleasant.   Roll Eyes  Hmmm.  Maybe I COULD work a story like that.   Evil   

"Some say the glass is half full, and some say it is half empty.  I say who cares, so long as there's booze in it."
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 260

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »

Yep, that's what i was thinking!

Have you read "Anti-Rape"?

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
Luckytom
Undergrad

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 09:41:10 AM »

No, I havn't.  Where can I find it?

Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 260

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=38.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: