Author Topic: Made it back  (Read 1622 times)

Offline throatdagger
  • Freshman
  • Merits 7
Made it back
« on: December 23, 2006, 09:58:01 AM »
Well, I have made it back just in time for the last of the mistletoe season and semester break.  Maybe that is why I didn't do good in college before.  I had my attendance all turned around.

I need to find where I left Jasmine hanging.  I have some unfinished business with her.  I think she was upside down if I remember correctly.  I was never good in anatomy anyway, that is why I became a mortician. ;)

Offline menndebi

• Senior
  • Merits 2
Re: Made it back
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 01:27:11 PM »
Welcome back, throatdagger! 
*~*~*Deb*~*~*

Accept people for who they are, Never judge a book by its cover, Respect others and others will respect you.

Jasmine
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 10:39:20 PM »
TD!
Welcome back!  It's about time!  I can't believe you left me hanging all this time!  But, no fear, I have escaped and now it's up to you to catch me again.

Check out the "It's test time" thread, we're in a wild free for all!

*hugs and kisses you*

Jas

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 03:26:27 AM »
I agree with all the others!  Welcome back!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

wolverinefan
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 03:01:41 AM »
 Hey throatdagger..Glad your back..Can't wait to read some more of your excellent writings..