Author Topic: FEMALE COP RAPED IN BAR (story from master baters site)  (Read 84623 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
FEMALE COP RAPED IN BAR (story from master baters site)
« on: December 17, 2006, 04:22:31 PM »
Warning!
You must be an adult to read this rape-fantasy story. If you don't like these kinds of stories, please turn back. This site does not promote or condone rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story -- fiction. If you don't understand the difference between reality and fantasy, do not read this story. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Any man who commits rape is despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right, as long as no one is hurt in real life.

Female Cop Raped in a Bar

by story from master baters site

The bar was crowded and noisy; smoke hanging in the air like a thick mist. Off to the side, a beautiful woman scanned the room, watching the young and old drink and chatter. Most eyed her as well. At 5'11", Barbara Olsen was formidable; not that she was massive. In fact, she was well toned from her daily workout routine. At 25 years old, her 36C-23-35 figure was perfect, and her straight blonde hair, along with her pale hazel eyes, gave her a goddess look. But it wasn't just her height. The way she carried herself made her seem confident and domineering.
What didn't seem to go with her demeanor was the way she was attired -- heavy makeup and sexy clothes. She was dressed like a slut in a short black skirt, tight red knit top, dark thigh-high stockings, and 4" pumps. The high heels added to her height and made her taller than most men in the bar. But appearances aren't always what they seem to be. Barbara Olsen was Officer Olsen of the Phoenix Police Department -- an undercover cop in Vice.

Barbara looked upon the people with scorn; she felt so much superior to them. Men seemed weak which turned her off. For a while she thought she might be a lesbian, but her distaste for women, who seemed to succumb to men's every wishes, was equally strong. Barbara never found a man equal to her so she was very satisfied with her collection of dildos and vibrators.

But here she was, dressed like one of the sluts she despised, waiting for a man to proposition her so that she could slap her cuffs on him and drag his sorry ass to jail. Her team's mission was to eliminate the "Johns", thus putting the prostitutes out of business.

When approached by guys, Officer Olsen unconsciously clutched the purse which contained her true identity -- badge, cuffs, and gun. Once she determined they were not "Johns" she had no interest in them. Some of the men were dared by their buddies to talk to her, but all of them sulked back with their tails -- and limp dicks -- between their legs. Barbara was a strong-willed woman and no match for their puny attempts at machismo.

"Want a real man?"

Barbara was caught off-guard for a moment as her head turned towards the voice. She had just sent another victim slinking back to his laughing friends. Her eyes had been riveted on the hunched shoulders marking his defeat, and taking silent pleasure of her dominance over him. But what she saw before her now wasn't a small figure. The large man, easily six and a half feet tall, gave her a knowing smile.

"Pardon me?" Barbara spit back at him.

"You up for some fun?"

The well trained policewoman thought this might be the one. She couldn't proposition him or it would be entrapment so she said, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you look like a hot chick, so let's go back to my place and fuck."

The man's boldness caused Barbara to shudder. No one ever spoke to her that way. People always cringed when in her presence. But this arrogant man stared her down and she felt her eyes lower for just a moment.

"What do you think I am?" she said as she quickly raised her eyes from their submissive position.

"Just a girl who needs a real man," he boldly stated. "Look, my name's Fred and you're dressed to fuck, so why don't we go back to my place and get it on. No strings attached... just some great sex."

Officer Olsen knew he wasn't propositioning her. Well, he was propositioning her, but not as a prostitute.

"Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?"

"Look lady, you're the one dressed up like a slut on the make. If you don't want guys hitting on you, then why the fuck do you dress like that?" he said with a wave of his hand.

It was time for Barbara to put this arrogant bastard in his place and coldly said, "Look wimp, leave me alone. Go to the men's room and play with your little dick if you need to, but you're not man enough for me."

Barbara saw the rage in the man's face and felt fear for one of the few times in her life. She again clutched her purse, ready to pull her gun if necessary. But the man was too quick and grabbed her arm, pulling her to him. The suddenness and violence of the move caused her purse to fly from her hand and into the crowd. When the purse hit a seedy character on the shin, he stooped to pick it up and fled the bar.

"Look asshole, I don't know who you think you are, but if I were you I'd let go," Barbara threatened.

"Maybe the others are afraid of you, but I'm sure not. Bitch, you've met your match."

Barbara used her free hand to attempt a vicious blow to the man's face, but he blocked it with his forearm and locked both of her arms at her sides.

"Let me go!" she hollered. When the man just smiled back at her she said, "I'm a cop. Now let me go."

"Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States."

"No, really. My badge is in my purse," she said with more than a little trepidation in her voice.

They both looked at the floor and scanned the area. Then the man laughed and pressed his lips to hers. Barbara tried to pull away, but he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards his. Barbara squirmed as he tried to push his tongue into her mouth. When she bit his lower lip he jerked his head back and flashed his teeth like a mad dog. That was the last thing she saw before feeling the hard slap across her face.

Barbara found herself lying on the dirty floor in a daze. Her eyes tried to focus as the room spun around her. She looked up at the many faces glaring down at her. She was not in a position she was accustomed to and tried to stand up, but a massive foot quickly stepped on her just below her large breasts.

"Let me up!" she yelled, trying to dislodge the heavy foot. "I'm a fuckin' cop!!"

This brought spontaneous laughter from the crowd. The slut who had been teasing and then demeaning everyone in the room was now helplessly sprawled out on the floor and yelling that she was a policewoman... and expecting people to believe her.

"Where's my purse? My badge is in my purse. Goddamnit, let me up!!"

The man pressed harder with his foot which brought a gasp to Barbara. He said, "Shut up, slut! I think it's time you learned your lesson. Hey guys, hold her down."

Before Barbara could evade them, her arms were grabbed and pinned to the floor. She pulled and squirmed, but to no avail. She felt helpless for the first time in her life. When the large man removed his foot, the policewoman began kicking and flaying her legs. Everyone near them backed away and then all began laughing again at the sight of the slut aimlessly kicking while her upper body was held in place. By the time Barbara realized it was futile to continue, she had lost one shoe and her short skirt had ridden up to her waist.

Breathing hard, Barbara looked down the length of her body when she felt hands on the naked skin of her thighs. In shock, she helplessly watched the man pull her panties down her long legs. She started kicking again, but he had already stepped back. When he dangled her panties in his hand and pointed between her legs, making obscene comments, Barbara realized her pussy was now exposed so she stopped kicking and crossed one leg over the other.

"Aw, the slut is modest," the man taunted. "The slut doesn't want anyone to see her cunt." Then looking Barbara in the eye he said, "C'mon slut, spread your legs for us."

If looks could kill, the man would have dropped dead on the spot. Barbara glared at him with icy eyes. He ignored her and stepped on her belly, pushing downward.

"Ummmpphhh!!" Barbara grunted as her breath was expelled.

The man told her again to spread her legs and when she didn't he pushed down even harder. After about four times, the usually dominant female submissively complied. Totally humiliated, she slowly parted her legs in front of scores of people peering down at her and laughing.

"More," the large man commanded.
Barbara complied, opening up wider and wider until her pussy was completely exposed to the onlookers. She had never been as humiliated as she currently was, but she felt something else too. There was moisture between her legs... she was getting wet.

Why was she getting wet? Barbara was not an exhibitionist, so displaying her charms to complete strangers was not it. What else did she feel? She felt humiliated. How could that be it? She also felt a loss of control... of being submissive. When she thought of that her cunt throbbed and she clenched her vagina muscles. That couldn't be it... could it? Had she always been waiting for a strong man to tell her what to do?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt hands on her legs. Barbara looked down to see two men, one on each side, pulling her legs apart. The tendons in her thighs told everyone that she was restraining, but she was helpless to stop them. The men were too strong and before she knew it, her legs were wide apart with her skirt bunched at her waist. The catcalls were proof just how displayed she was.

The large man straddled the prone policewoman and sat on her chest. She watched as he fumbled with his belt and pants. Soon his thick cock plopped out in front of her face. Just then she felt a hand on her pussy and bucked her body in response. The man looked behind him and saw what was happening.

"Get your hands off that pussy or I'll kick your ass," he yelled.

The hand instantaneously was removed and Barbara was relieved. She looked into the large man's face and was enthralled at his power. He was so strong... so powerful... so domineering. Once again Barbara felt some new moisture seep from her pussy.

"Lick it," the man ordered, pressing his soft, but large, cock against her lips.

"Fuck you!! No way!" Barbara spat.

She had never even touched a man's penis, let alone with her mouth. But then she felt the man's hand wedge under his ass and squeeze her tit. It was not a gentle caress, but a powerful hurting one. Barbara squealed in pain.

"Start licking or else...." he threatened, giving the policewoman another hard squeeze.

"Eeooowwww!!!" Barbara howled before slipping her tongue from her mouth. Her tongue flicked at the man's dick while everyone watched. She was actually licking the man's cock. She didn't want to, but he was forcing her. And then she felt it again... the wetness between her legs. He was making her lick his dick and she was getting aroused. How could that be?

The brushing of her wet tongue against the soft meat made it stiffen. As it rose to attention, Barbara's tongue began stroking the underside of his cock instead of its head. When all 9 inches were erect, the man grabbed his cock and pressed it downward, pushing the tip against Barbara's lips. She licked his piss-slit several times until she noticed the pressure against her lips and submissively opened her mouth. The head of his cock entered and she clamped her lips around it. Her tongue once again began licking the cock, but now it was inside her mouth. Without thinking, she also began to suck it.

When the man suddenly pulled out of her mouth with a sucking sound, Barbara looked up at him like a child who had a candy taken away. She unconsciously smacked her lips as she stared at the bobbing cock in front of her. The man stood up and walked between her legs which were still being held apart. He dropped to his knees and pressed his large cock-head at the entrance to her pussy. When he pushed the head in, Barbara's mouth formed an "O" and she moaned.

"Please don't," she whined. "Don't fu... do it to me. Please."

The man stared at her with his cock-head just inside her cunt and shouted, "Shut up, slut!! Tell me you want it. Beg me to fuck you."

"No, never!!" she said defiantly. "Get off me."

The man moved his cock in and out about an inch. He saw the expression on Barbara's face change. She liked it and he knew she did. When he pressed his hard cock against her clit, everyone heard her moan.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.

"Never!!"

The man leaned forward causing his cock to slide a little deeper inside her. But the pleasure quickly turned to pain as his hand slapped her face. "Tell me," he yelled, raising his hand in preparation for another blow.

"Okay, okay... do it. Don't hit me. Do it," Barbara conceded.

"Do what?" he taunted her, raising his hand again.

"Fuck me," she whimpered.

"No one heard you," he said smiling down at her. "I want everyone to hear you say it."

"You bastard. Okay... FUCK ME," she shouted, feeling utterly humiliated.

"Beg for it," the man said, moving his cock in and out a little.

Barbara's hips uncontrollably moved in response to the feeling of his cock rubbing against her lips and hollered, "FUCK ME!! PLEASE FUCK ME. DO IT NOW. FOR GOD'S SAKE, FUCK ME!! I'M BEGGING YOU, FUCK ME NOW!"

Barbara couldn't believe she was actually begging a stranger to fuck her on the dirty floor in a bar with scores of people watching, but her vagina clamped the hard cock just barely inside it, urging it to move. She was humiliated and aroused. She originally pleaded with him to fuck her because she didn't want to get slapped again, but now she was sincere. She wanted his cock inside her... she had to have his cock inside her.

"PLEASE FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME!!" she screamed on her own volition.

The man was pleased with her and rammed all nine inches inside her very wet cunt in one thrust.

"Omigod!" Barbara exclaimed.

The man remained motionless, lying on top of the policewoman's prone body. Barbara began moving her hips, trying to encourage him to fuck her. She desperately wanted it. She wanted to feel his hard cock sliding in and out of her cunt. The man felt her twitching under him.

"Can't stay still, huh slut?" he mocked her, making his cock throb inside her for emphasis.

"Please, move. Fuck me," she begged, this time sincerely without being told to.

The man was satisfied and slowly withdrew. He felt the slut's cunt gripping his cock and knew she was hot. When he was almost entirely out, he rammed back into her without warning. Barbara gasped and moaned. He pulled out and pushed back in... again and again. Barbara's hips were like a dynamo, bouncing underneath him. She let out a howl as she came, but the man didn't even pause. He kept pumping his hard cock in and out of her juicy pussy while she was in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"Stop... stop. Let me rest," Barbara pleaded, but he kept pounding away. Soon her hips were just as active as before and she began screaming, "YES... FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD!!"

The man continued as both bodies perspired profusely. People in the bar were cheering, but that only increased the policewoman's arousal. They were watching her being fucked and she liked it. She felt so helpless, being forced to succumb to the man, and she loved it. She wanted the whole world to see her now... to see her submit to the large, powerful man. She was his. He owned her body and soul.

Barbara didn't even know when the others released their hold on her legs, but her long limbs were now wrapped around the man's body. Clamping her legs around him gave her the ability to hump upwards more and she was rewarded with his cock penetrating deeper. Her head was moving from side to side, the dirt from the floor coating her blonde hair, and she was grunting and moaning for all to hear. Her arms were still held flat on the floor and she wished they would let go so that she could wrap them around the man fucking her, but being held down seemed to add to her enjoyment. She was powerless to resist the onslaught even if she wanted to... and that made her want to less.

She felt another orgasm approaching and began screaming out obscenities. She was a madwoman... a slut... yelling for a stranger to fuck her. She strained her arms, trying to free them, but was not strong enough. She was weak... submissive... helpless. That thought sent her over the edge and her legs gripped the man's waist tightly as her hips moved rapidly. She came even harder than the first time, screaming unintelligibly. While her body shuddered in bliss, she felt the man stiffen and then his hot cum fill her. Spurt after spurt entered her pussy, and she used her vagina muscles to suck every last ounce out of his cock.
Barbara's legs limply fell to the floor as the two lay quietly together. There was a hush in the room as all waited. The man finally pulled back, causing his cock to plop from Barbara's juicy cunt. When he was on his knees between her spread legs he ordered the men holding her arms to let go. He stood up and stared down at the woman who was no longer restrained. She gazed up at him and smiled, not even bothering to close her legs as people watched his sperm drip from her hole and slide down to her ass.

"Will you suck my cock again?" he said as a question, but with authority.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want," Barbara answered, submissively.

Fred looked around and spotted a vacant chair. He sat on it and waited. Barbara watched his every move and when she saw him sit down said, "Tell me what to do."

"Crawl over here and suck my cock," he responded.

To everyone's amazement, the tall woman who had put down everyone who tried to talk to her, crawled on her hands and knees to the man. She didn't even bother pulling her skirt down and the crowd watched her tight butt wiggle as she crawled. Those behind her saw the cum seep from her cunt and drip down the inside of her thigh.

When Barbara got close, the man spread his knees and the policewoman crawled between them. She looked at his soft cock, covered with both their discharges. It was slimy and should have made her sick, but instead she knew what the dominant man wanted, and therefore she wanted to do it. He owned her. He was her master and that made her his... slave. Just the thought of calling herself his slave sent shivers throughout her body and a tingling between her legs. She was on her knees in a crowded bar, naked from the waist down with cum dripping out of her pussy, and was about to suck a stranger's cock that had just cum inside her... and she was excited about it.

Barbara lifted the messy dick in her fingertips and licked it while looking up at the man's face. His smile encouraged her so she licked the goo off the soft shaft a few more times before stuffing it in her warm mouth. She felt it begin to harden immediately so she continued licking and sucking until it was fully erect and throbbing in her mouth. The man grabbed her hair and forced her head up and down. This only added to her excitement and she didn't even mind when the cock jammed into her throat causing her to gag. He was using her... using her mouth to get off. Barbara felt new wetness between her legs and knew she wanted to do this forever.

The man kept pulling her head up by her hair and pushing it down onto his cock. Soon his cock penetrated deeper and deeper, filling her throat. Barbara gagged occasionally, but not all the time. She had learned to accept his cock in her throat. Soon the man was thrusting his hips upwards, fucking her face. Barbara accepted it and squeezed her legs together to enhance the sensation she felt in her pussy. The man pulled her head down to his lap and let out a yell as he shot his sperm down her throat. That was all it took and Barbara clamped her legs together as she came again, without even touching herself. The powerful orgasm of the man she was servicing caused her to climax. Barbara moved her head back a little and allowed her mouth to be a receptacle for his sperm which she swirled around her tongue before swallowing it. When the man finished cumming, Barbara sucked the remaining drops from his drooping cock and then sat on the floor at his feet.

The man stared down at her and stood up, pulling up and closing his pants. Without a word, he turned and walked out of the bar, leaving the policewoman sitting on the floor with her skirt at her waist and her legs apart. She looked at the empty chair and saw a brown object. She got up on her knees and picked up the man's wallet. She stood up and pulled her skirt down. She looked around, but couldn't locate the missing shoe so she kicked the other one off and walked out of the bar barefoot.

Fred Marsh stood at his front door staring dumbly at the tall police officer in the dark blue uniform. "Can I help you?" he asked.

The policewoman removed her hat and shook out the blonde hair that was hidden beneath it. "Is this your wallet?" she asked, holding out the brown leather object.

The six and a half foot tall man gasped, realizing who was standing before him. It was the woman from the bar. She had said she was a cop but he didn't believe her. He took the wallet and then backed up as Barbara moved towards him. Once both were inside, she slammed the door shut causing the large man to jump.

"Up against the wall and spread them," she ordered.

The man had watched enough crime movies to understand her command. He placed his palms against the wall and spread his legs. The policewoman stepped behind him and put her hands on his shoulders. She almost massaged his shoulders before rubbing her hands up and down his back and sides searching for a concealed weapon. When her hands reached around to his front, he felt her large breasts press against his back.

Barbara then stepped back and, starting at his hips, slid her hands down the outside of his legs. When satisfied, she moved her hands to the inside of his legs and moved them up towards his crotch. Just before getting there she placed both palms on his butt and kneaded the firm flesh. Only then did one hand move between his legs and cup his cock.

"Hmmmm, what have we got here?" the policewoman asked.

Something didn't seem right to Fred. Why was a woman officer frisking a male? Why was she alone? He concluded that she wasn't really a police officer, but was just made up to look like one and planned to get even with him. He made up his mind to foil her plan.

"That's my big cock," he said boldly. "I think you know what kind of weapon it is." Fred pushed his butt back against the policewoman which caused her to sprawl onto her back. He turned around and snickered down at her. "So slut, back for more? You need my big cock, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" Barbara said, but half-heartedly.

"Take it out!" he demanded.

The policewoman wasn't sure why she had come to the man's house alone... after not reporting what happened in the bar. But when she looked up at the large man looming over her, hearing him bark at her, she felt all rubbery... and her pussy began to moisten. Instead of rebuking him, she got onto her knees and undid his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. She saw the lump in his boxers and licked her lips. Then her fingers grabbed the waistband of his underwear and tugged them down also.

The man put his hand on Barbara's head for support and said, "Take them off."

As he lifted one foot at a time, Barbara obediently struggled to pull his clothes from his feet. When he was free of his pants and boxers, naked from the waist down, the policewoman looked up at him while still on her knees.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Barbara felt the tingle in her pussy as she reached up for his cock. Once in her hand, she squeezed it a few times before stuffing it in her mouth. Fred grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face up against his pubic hair. His soft cock filled her mouth and then began to grow. Barbara felt it expand inside her mouth and tried desperately to pull back, but the powerful man held her face pressed against his body. His cock grew and grew, looking for a place to go... and found the opening to her throat. The policewoman kneeled helplessly before the large man while his hard 9 inch cock forced its way down her throat.

Barbara panicked, thinking she would suffocate, and quickly learned to relax her throat and breathe through her nose. But just when she thought she'd survive, Fred began fucking her face, ramming his hard cock in and out of her throat. Barbara didn't know if she was going to throw up or pass out, but when she felt the man forcefully fucking her face she had a series of small orgasms.

Fred looked down at the woman. Her hat had fallen off when he pressed her face to his body, but other than that she was in full uniform. He was violently feeding his cock into the mouth of what looked like a policewoman. He was so excited he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He suddenly pulled his cock from the policewoman's gagging mouth.
"Finish me with your hand," he yelled breathlessly. "Open your mouth and aim my cock at it. Do it now!!"

Barbara didn't even hesitate. She grabbed his saliva slick dick in her hand and began pumping it fast. She pointed it towards her face and opened her mouth wide, even sticking her tongue out without being told to. She wanted to be humiliated... to succumb to this powerful man. She was his and would do anything he told her to. So now she was fisting his 9 inch cock, ready to get showered in his cum.

The policewoman didn't have long to wait. She saw the first load of cum fly towards her and felt it splatter on her forehead and drip down into one eye. With that eye closed, Barbara aimed the cock lower and stuck her tongue out further. She received the next load on her nose and upper lip but, while he was cumming, she pointed his dick a little lower and was rewarded with a mouthful of hot sperm. She kept wanking him, causing his cock to erratically move up and down and from side to side, splattering her face and hair with cum, in addition to what she caught in her mouth and on her tongue. When the man stopped cumming, the policewoman dropped her hand to her side and looked up at him -- with only one eye open -- while still on her knees.

"That was great," Fred said when he was able to speak again. "I sure hope the place you rented that costume doesn't charge you extra for cleaning. Hahaha."

Barbara looked down and saw what he meant. His cum had landed and dripped onto her uniform shirt, clearly visible on the dark blue colour. But she didn't understand his meaning about a costume. Then it hit her.

"This isn't a costume," she explained, "I am a police officer."

"Yeah right."

Barbara took a hanky from her pocket and wiped the cum from her closed eye. She then produced a thin wallet-like object from her pocket and flipped it open. Fred gulped when he saw her picture identification and badge. After a moment of silence he put it all together.

"Okay, you're a policewoman," he admitted. Barbara acknowledged by nodding her head. "But you're a slut too... aren't you?"

The policewoman was silent for a moment and then lowered her eyes in shame. She knew she was his slut, but couldn't bring herself to admit it.

"Okay slut, get those clothes off," Fred said, hoping he read the situation correctly.

To his glee, Barbara stood up and carefully removed her utility belt and gun, laying it on the floor. Then she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, leaving her in a lacy bra. Her highly polished shoes came off next, followed by her dark pants. Standing before Fred in bra and panties, Barbara no longer looked like a police officer... she looked like an Amazon goddess.

Fred picked up Barbara's hat and handed it to her. She understood what he expected and put it on her head. Now she was standing in her underwear while wearing her police hat. Fred smiled at the exotic sight. Reaching behind her back, Barbara unclasped her bra and tossed it to the floor. Her large, but firm, 36C tits stood out proudly. Finally, Barbara stepped out of her panties, leaving herself completely naked except for the police hat on her head.

"Give me the panties," Fred ordered.

Barbara submissively held them out for him. Fred took them and brought them to his face.

"They're drenched," he told her something she already knew, but it was humiliating to hear it. "The fuckin' slut is all excited, aren't you?"

Barbara held her head down and quietly said, "Yes."

"You liked sucking my cock."

"Yes."

"You liked me cumming on your face."

"Yes."

"You liked eating my cum."

"Yes."

"What else do you want?"

The moment of truth had come. A simple yes' wasn't the answer. She either had to grab her clothes and get out of there or admit what she truly was.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, choosing the submissive slut role.

"Then get me hard again, slut."

Barbara dropped to her knees and began pulling on Fred's cock. When it began to harden she pushed it into her mouth and began sucking. Fred couldn't believe the sight. A naked policewoman, wearing her police hat, was on her knees sucking his cock. Soon it was at full mast and Fred yanked it from her mouth.

"Okay slut, lean over the arm of the couch."

Barbara turned and scanned the room. She located the couch and scurried to it, draping her sleek body over the arm. Fred saw her look over her shoulder, still wearing the police hat, with her naked ass sticking out. He took the few steps and stood behind her.

"If you want it, put it inside your cunt."

Barbara's hand snaked between her legs and located his hard cock. She guided it to her wet opening and pressed it into her. Before she even had the opportunity to remove her hand, Fred plowed his cock into her pussy -- balls deep. The policewoman grunted, but wiggled her backside encouraging him to proceed -- to fuck her!

But Fred didn't move. He simply pressed his belly against her ass with his cock inside her pussy. Barbara tried moving... to get his cock to slide in and out of her burning cunt, but it didn't do any good.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me," she pleaded. He hadn't told her to beg, but she was desperate. "FUCK ME!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE, FUCK ME!!!" she screamed.

That's what Fred needed to hear. He put his hands on her hips for leverage and pulled his cock mostly out. Barbara moaned her delight, and then grunted when he thrust it back inside. He moved his cock in and out of her, picking up speed as he continued. Barbara kept moaning and moaning as wave after wave of orgasms consumed her body. This was what she needed... to bend over a couch while a powerful man thrust his large cock in and out of her. She was his slut... his slave. She only wanted to please him... and get pleased by him. She understood the only way she would get pleasure would be to submit to him.

Fred looked at the woman bent over his couch. He watched his cock ram in and out of her. He listened to her moans. He looked at the police hat atop the head of a completely naked woman. He wanted to fuck her more than anything else in the world. And he did just that. He rammed his hard cock in and out of her slick twat for over 20 minutes before exploding inside her.

THE END
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 10:53:02 PM by TakeMeGrl »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline kperry0512
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: REMALE COP RAPED IN BAR (story from master baters site)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
thank you for your post

Offline forcefckmeinmo

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
Re: FEMALE COP RAPED IN BAR (story from master baters site)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:54:49 PM »
damn good story.. wish that was me!

Offline pearliegirl

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 04:53:32 AM »
great post now I need relief that I am soaking wet....  >:D :angel:

Offline RavishThisBlackBW

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »
omg this was good!
reminds me of myself a bit...

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 12:30:00 AM »
I really liked this story. Very well written, presented in fresh way. I give it high marks.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!