Author Topic: STAR WARS: LEIA' S SLAVE STORY by Merlin_39194  (Read 151756 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
STAR WARS: LEIA' S SLAVE STORY by Merlin_39194
« on: December 17, 2006, 04:29:05 PM »
Warning!
You must be over 18 for read this story with rape, if you not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read not more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Any man who commit rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right if they not hurt somebody.

Leia's Slave Story

by Merlin_39194

Chapter 1

These characters in this story belong to George Lucas and the company he owns. I'm not making any money off of this so don't sue me, Mr. Lucas.

Leia stood in insolence in front of Jabba the Hutt.Her eyes thrown back in arrogance as she bore holes in him. She angrily told him.

"You will die for this scum."

Jabba leered at the princess in front, his eyes like x rays seeing through her clothing, his large tongue licking his mouth.

"Don't count on it, lovely." He said in Huttesse. "Bring her here". He ordered the guards.

They dragged the struggling princess to him as Leia stared him in his eyes.

"Hmm very lovely." Jabba said as he grabs the princess's chin. "now I see what Han has been hiding."

"He will kill you." Leia retorted pulling her chin away from him.

"Ho o Ho, She needs a lesson in humiliation take her to the guard's lounge."

Leia's eyes widen at this order as the guards drugged her out of the court room to the lounge where several male guards was playing cards when they spotted Leia being dragged in.

"Well what do we have here." One of the guards said as he spots Leia. He grabs the top of her shirt.

"Jabba has sent you this little gift, enjoy her." The guards who dragged Leia in left through the door.

"You won't get away with this, you scum." Leia eyes were filled with anger when she said this.

"Don't count it, babe." Another guard said with a toothy grin.

"Now let's see what's under this shirt." The first guard said.

He suddenly rips Leia's shirt off of her showing her small firm breasts in a red bra.

"Hmm very nice." The second guard stated.

"How dare you!" She yells as she throws a punch at the guard who ripped her shirt off.

The guard grabs her fist in his hand and grabs her in a hug. "Tie this bitch up." He orders to the guards in the room. One of the guards grabs some rope and tied her ankles together then he ties her wrists behind her back and then ties the wrists to the ankle rope.

"Untie me right now!" Leia screams struggling with the rope.

"Gag her." The first guard orders. Another guard ties a gag in her mouth made out of shredded strips of her shirt.

"Well what have we here." The first guard states looking at Leia. He picks her up and throws on a table as he pulls a knife out of his belt. He takes her bra in his hand and cuts it off showing her small firm breasts with their erect nipples from fear. He slowly cuts her pants off and then her panties showing her public mound and pussy lips.

"What a nice pussy you have." He states as the guards gathered around her and starts to fondle her body. Leia mumbles angrily in her gag at this saying as they fondle her breasts and pussy lips.

Chapter 2

Leia couldn't believe it she has managed to rescue Han from Jabba the Hutt now she is naked and tied up in front of a bunch of guards as she watches them take their pants off showing her their cocks.

"Well boys it's time to fuck this bitch." The leader joked as she he took his cock and rammed it into her vagina making her breasts bounce. He thrusted hard and fast as Leia's cries of pain was muffled by the gag. As soon as he stopped another one took his place as he grabs the ropes and pull her back to him he fuck her hard almost ripping her into. He reached around and grabbed her tits and squeeze them her nipples poking out of his fingers.

Leia was raped several more times until the head guard pulled the gag out of her mouth and as she suck in a lung full of air her shoved his cock and in her mouth and started to fuck her mouth. As he was fucking her he slapped her face several times asking the same question.

"Are you liking this?" He took several thrusts into her mouth before cumming all over her face as he pulled out. Guards walked in and stop them from having any more fun.

"Release me, you scum. You will live to regret this." She yelled before another guard stuffed the gag back in her mouth.

"Jabba wants her taken to Melina for her costume and training." He said evilly. The guards picked Leia up by the rope and carried her to a cell where they deposited her on the floor and as the cell door closed a woman dressed in a red jumpsuit entered. She had red hair and was carrying a pipe. The jumpsuit clung to her like a second skin.

Day 1 of Leia's slavery

Leia was dragged into a dungeon by two guards. She sees a young woman with red hair and dressed in a black jumpsuit, which clings to her skin. "So you're the one who Jabba is in love with. You are quite beautiful." The woman eyed her body with a surveyor look.

"Take your clothes off." She ordered. "No you can't make me. I'm a Princess of Alederaan."

The guard grabbed her throat to make her shut up. "It doesn't matter that you're a princess you are now a plaything for Jabba the Hutt and his court. Now either remove your clothes or I have 4 guards come in here and remove it for you."

The guard let Leia go and Leia started to remove the armour revealing a green tunic with a belt strapped on around it. Leia reached behind and unzipped the tunic letting it fall to the belt. She reached down and let the belt drop letting the tunic fall showing a thin bra clinging to her the round of her breasts. Her small pink nipples stuck out of the shirt. She still had her leggings. She started to remove the leggings showing bare supple legs with thin panties.

"Are you now happy." "No underwear you have to be totally naked." Leia unclasps the bra letting it fall off her breasts is bare now and the panties drop to the floor. The woman picked up several items off the desk. The items were a pile of silk and metal.

"Here put this on." She handed Leia the pile. Leia unwrapped it seeing a red and gold bra with narrow strings and a skirt made out of two pieces of silk and a throng which goes over her but and her public hair. Leia slipped into the costume, which was very uncomfortable. The woman handed her two earrings, which Leia placed in her ears. The woman worked on Leia's face making her more flush with make up. She then forced two bracelets on each of Leia's arm and a doggie chain on her neck.

"Take her to Jabba's private room." The guard grabbed Leia's chain and dragged her to Jabba's room. Jabba was sitting on his bed that was covered in pillows. Bib Fortuna, his monkey bird who was a jester, and Threepio surrounded Jabba. The guard handed Jabba the chain, whom pulled Leia to him. Leia's face hit Jabba nose smearing the yellow slime out of Jabba's nose on her face. Jabba said something in Huttesse to his droid. "His Exaltedness, said that you will stand still and let him taste your flesh and wipe you clean."

Leia stood still. Jabba reached out with his tongue and started to lick her face collecting the snot on his tongue. Jabba pulled Leia closer until her face was mere inches away from his. Leia tried to struggle but Bib Fortuna pushed her closer and Jabba kissed her on the mouth forcefully. Jabba two hands went to the clasps on her slave girl costume top and he unclasps it letting it drop to a heap on the floor. Jabba licked at Leia's breasts his tongue tasting her nipples.

"Bib show in my guests I want to show off my newest pet." Leia quickly placed her top on her breasts. The dais moved to Jabba's throne room where his guests was. Jabba pulled her closer to his body. Her smooth back lying against his rough dead skin. Jabba's hand was stroking her shoulder making her sick. Jabba ordered some strange spice drink. He pulled on the chain making Leia stand up to him.

"Here you go, my Lovely." He forced Leia to drink out of the glass that gave her a strange high and made her kind of sick. Jabba pulled her closer her bare back to his dead skin again. A beggar came in and stood in front of Jabba.

"Please can I have some money from you." He begged. Jabba belched an order. "Jabba said to take the beggar to the dungeons." Threepio ordered. Two pig guards walked up and grabbed the beggar and led him to the dungeons. Some drug dealers walked up and start to deal with Jabba. Leia noticed that one of the drug dealer's eyes darted to her some eyeing her body with lust.

"We will let my pet taste the drugs." He tugged on the chain making Leia stand up. He then made Leia sniffed some white powder that made Leia very high. Leia sat down in front Jabba her breasts showing a little. The next guest was a spy from the Empire who also noticed Leia's skimpy clothes and he eyed Leia's breasts. The deals went well into the night when Jabba decided it was time to go to bed. Jabba moved his dais back to his bedroom. Jabba reached and unclasps Leia's top letting her breasts fall out that Jabba stroked and caress until he felt asleep squeezing one of them in his hand.

Day 2

Leia awoken in Jabba's bedroom with Salacious Crumb sitting on her thigh crackling to himself. Leia grabbed the top and placed it on her breasts quickly before Jabba woke up. Jabba started to wake up. When he woke up Leia reached down and caresses Leia's face.

"Bib, have my slaves prepare a bath me and my lovely need a bath."

"Yes, my lord, he ordered the servants to draw up a bath. "While I'm bathing send Leia to Boba Fett." He ordered. The guards grabbed Leia and led her to Fett's private chambers. She struggled with them for a while until she led her to a door with a knocker. They knocked on the door bringing Boba to the door. One of the guards grunted.

"From Jabba. Enjoy her." They handed over her chain. Instead of having his way with Leia, Boba let Leia sleep in his bed for she didn't get much sleep the night before. After a few hours, a guard knocked on the door.

"Jabba need his pet back." Leia was led to Jabba who grabbed the chain and pulled her until her face was mere inches from his. Jabba kissed Leia's face with his tongue. Jabba pulled her to him until her smooth back was pressed against Jabba's stomach that was disgusting. Jabba went about his business with his court. "We will have some more fun after tonight's feast my lovely."

He would say to Leia around noon. After most of the guests left, Jabba ordered for some entertainment. Two of his slave girls stepped out each of them alien. One was red spotted with wild red hair and dressed in a tight bodysuit while the other was a Twi-lek who was dressed in leather straps. They both move to the centre of the stage and started to dance. Jabba prodded Leia and said something to her that sounded like watch and maybe you should join them. The two dancers started dancing seductively making their breasts and butts bounce.

Then this made Leia scared. The two dancers started to strip dance both of them was soon kissing. "Why don't you join them my lovely." Jabba ordered. All Leia did was lie down on her side and watch the show with distaste. The dance was soon over when both girls bowed to their master and went off to seek lodgings for the night. Jabba moved Leia and his close friends to his bedroom where he removed Leia's skirt and ate out of her pussy tasting the sexual juices. Jabba fell asleep with Leia lying half naked in front of him.

Day 3 Jabba woke Leia up saying it was time for the morning party. Leia quickly placed her skirt on and was led out by Jabba. "Guards, take Leia to the slave pit to talk to the other girls about the dance tonight they will teach her about it." 2 guards grabbed Leia's chain and led her down the hall. They stopped in a room where there were 3 other guards. One of them and ugly human looked at her with drunken eyes. "Who is this?" he asked.

"Jabba's newest whore. Why don't we have some fun with her." One of the guards said. Two guards grabbed Leia and threw her on the floor and held her down while the other three remove Leia's clothes showing her breasts and public hairs. Each of the guards had their way with Leia before they allowed her to dress again.

They led her to the slave pit where other girls who led her inside and sat and talked with her.

"So Jabba wants you to participate in the dance tonight. Hey Rystall, meet Leia she will be your partner tonight." The red haired dancer who danced the night before walked over and eyed Leia's body. "She has a good body. She will do perfectly. The guards have been talking about having their way with her for the last three days."

They planned for the whole day until Bib walked in and told them it was time for the dance. Leia and Rystall walked toward the throne room and the music started. Both of them danced out very exotic making most of the males in the room very horny. Leia made her skirt fly up and down letting people see her butt with the throng in her crack. While Rystall rubbed her body, which was covered in a purple jumpsuit, with her hands. Leia slowly let her skirt down a little bit showing her public hairs more. While Rystall unzips her jumpsuit letting it drop to her waist showing her perky red spotted breasts.

Leia unclasps her top letting it drop revealing her rounded plump breasts, which looks to be softer, then a cushion. Both of them hugged each other their breasts rubbing against each other. The suddenly kissed Rystall reached down and unclasps Leia's skirt letting it drop and reaching over and caress Leia's butt squeezing it. While Leia dropped the rest of Rystall outfit reaching behind Rystall and stroked her back. For a brief moment Leia enjoyed this more than anything this sensual pleasure.

Soon the dance was over and Rystall headed to the slave pit while Leia was pulled over to Jabba. Jabba led Leia to his bedroom where Jabba grabbed Leia by her waist and put her in his mouth up to her butt.

"What are you doing." She demanded. Jabba's tongue stroke Leia's breasts and then the small of her back tickling the small brown mark on Leia's back. Leia was worried about being swallowed until she felt something that looked like a dick coming toward her mouth. The dick went into Leia's throat all the way to her stomach and it started to pump until it sent out something that was gross went into to Leia's stomach. Jabba dropped Leia on the bed of pillows where Crumb jumped onto Leia's breasts and played with her nipples. Leia and Jabba fell asleep and day 3 is over.

Last day

Leia was awaken by a familiar voice. Leia looked up and found herself on Jabba's dais still half naked and Crumb near her thigh. Leia quickly placed the top on her breasts and saw Luke walking toward Bib. Leia heard Bib told Luke that Jabba didn't want to see him.

"You will take me to Jabba now." Luke said calmly.

"The great Hutt is sleeping with his newest slave. He is tired." Luke said again it again and this time Bib led Luke to Jabba. Luke looked at Leia with lustful eyes. Bib wakes Jabba up who is twice as angry.

"I was sleeping. What is he doing here me and my pet was sleeping." He pulled the chain a little bit. "You will bring Han and his friends to me."

"Nice try boy, your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me." He tugged the chain a little bit more. "Nevertheless, Han and his friends will be set free." "You stupid fool, how dare you."

Jabba hit the switch letting Luke fall into the pit with that horrible rancor. While Luke was battling the rancor Jabba stroked Leia's back with his hands. Luke killed the rancor that surprises Jabba so much that he nearly kills Leia by choking her.

"Bring me Luke, Solo, and the wookie they will all pay for this. Don't worry my pet when Skywalker is dead we will have more fun and you will learn to love me instead of Solo."

Jabba's guards led in Luke, Han, and Chewie. Jabba massaged Leia's shoulder, while Leia struggled to get free. "Be still, my pet. Droid tell them that will be drop in the Sarlacc pit." Jabba stroked Leia's back until the sentence was over. "Take them to the cells. Come on my pet, we will go to the ball room and have a party."

Jabba pulled her to his body until her smooth back was against his dead skin. Jabba smoked his hookah during the party occasionally stroking Leia's hair until the barge was ready to go late in the afternoon. Jabba moved his dais with Leia on it to the sail barge. On the sail barge the party was started again, Leia sat next to Jabba while Jawas walked all over Jabba's tail. One of them stroked Leia's leg with his rough hands making her sick. Leia walked over to the window and stared out. While she was staring out some of the guests would come over and pinch her butt. Jabba was getting drunk, he pulled Leia to his body until her face was mere inches away from his. Jabba's breath smelled like spice and frogs.

"We have some fun after the death of Solo and his friends." He made Leia drink out of his glass.

Of course the story goes on that Luke killed Jabba's henchmen and Leia strangled Jabba.

The End
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline jschein
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
Re: STAR WARS: LEIA' S SLAVE STORY by Merlin_39194
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »
Hottest wikipedia article ever! http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Slave_Leia

Jabba about to get his first taste of Leia's enslavement. Leia resists her master to be for her last moments of freedom.

Jabba Desilijic Tiure, the Hutt crime lord, discovered Leia Organa has infiltrated his throne room after she unfreezes Han Solo. Jabba has a Gammorean Guard bring her to him on his dias and push her closely against his body, at which point she warns Jabba that he will regret capturing her; the aroused Jabba laughs at her threat and tauntingly gloats how he’ll take great pleasure in her company. He then kisses her face with his tongue and she groans and turns her head away in disgust, increasing the Hutt’s lust. Pushing her closer the Hutt almost puts Leia in his mouth licking lasted a long time as Jabba enjoyed it. She is forced back onto the Hutt where he proceeds to make good on his threat to take great pleasure in her company. She is stripped of all her clothes. Jabba toys with Leia by wrapping his tail around her belly and lifted her into the air. " I will thouroghly enjoy you girl" he said with her in his grip. He put her face in front of his and he kissed her and stroked her body. Jabba then went for another form of pleasure. The slave was set down in front of him and studied her body. His tongue comes out of his mouth to an amazing length an wraps around her entire body. Leia felt saliva drip all over her body while Jabba tasted her. He set her down again.He drew Leia even closer so that she was almost completely envoloped in slimy fat. [1][2]

Jabba then has his dancers take her in the back where she is prepared for her servitude. The other dancers that served the Hutt forced the new member of Jabba's slave harem to shower while they were feeling her naked body, they have her hair and make-up done, and gracefully allowed Leia to cover her nudity with a slave outfit consisting of a revealing golden bra and a belt with a loin cloth on it in the font and back, leaving the sides of her backside for view. She was also fitted with a collar and leash around her neck to prevent her from escaping from the Hutt. She was then escorted to her new master early the next morning while he was still sleeping by one of her dresser's that prepared her for slavery.While she was walking to her new master's throne, one of the guests in the room went behind her and hit her backside.Leia then responded to the harassment by punching the offender in the face.Before Leia could do more to him,the dancer pulled on her slave chain and told her that she knew that she still has a free side to her,but,she is a slave now and that she should leave that side in order to survive and after this they continued their walk.Once they reached Jabba's throne, her collar was attached to a chain which was securely fastened to the crime lord's throne. Leia was now officially a possession of Jabba, symbolized by the bikini and leash which bound her to him, also elimanting any sign of freedom and any importance of her being a senator, rebel and princes and nothing more than a beautiful half-naked slave girl to a crime lord and also becoming the only person to be in slavery in her new master's throne room. He was thrilled to awake and see the scantily clad princess lying obiediently before his throne and he leered in lustily to inform her that she would only now live in slavery and to please him. He gleefully tugged her chain and drooled at the thought of this important and beautiful female being reduced to his helpless, subdued, little slave girl.For the time being, Leia's life was ruined and based around a leash chained to her new master's throne also, she would no longer for the time being be addressed as Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, but as Slave Leia of the Hutt.
Senator then, now slave girl.

Slave Leia attempted to resist her enslavement, however, she also knew it would be at least three months before Luke could make the trek across the desert to rescue her and Han. Thus, she tried to ignore the Hutt's advances for as long as possible, however, her master would not accept even the lightest of resistance to his base impulses. With the fear of death hanging below her in the form of the grotesque Rancor, Leia found herself having no choice but to give into the constant pulling of her slave chains. However, the Hutt would not be satisfied until her submission was full and she had no hope left. For example, he would force her to beg him for food or, when there was a lazy moment in the audience chamber, he would randomly pull his enslaved Leia's chain as hard as possible until she nearly choked to death, only to let loose at the last second while he laughed at his enslaved Leia gasping for air.

One of the earlier days when she was enslaved, her master kept tugging on her slave chain and Leia resisted her master's calls by putting a hand through her collar. Then, the Hutt then instructed his slave to strip her clothing and dance for him and his audience but, Leia shouted to her master that she would not dance for anyone.Then, her master ordered his servants to wrap a glowing rope around the slave's wrists behind her back and gag her mouth with the same material.So when the Hutt pulled his enslaved Leia to him and she could not resist or comment on her master's order. Then after a few days of this treatment, Jabba cut his slave's bounds thinking that she knows that she is his slave and that she must obey him. After her bounds were cut, the Hutt forced her to remove her clothing and dance for his audience and for her master.

Jabba kept touching his enslaved Leia so she would be frightened, and he also took pleasure in stroking her hair and back or teasing her with his tail when she tried to sleep or concentrate. Jabba took great pleasure in forcing his half-naked enslaved Leia against his bloated belly, enjoying the feeling of her bare back while rubbing her arm or belly. Furthermore, the Hutt enjoyed wrapping his tail and arms around his beautiful slave and hugging her close, and he found her very attractive as he kissed her with grotesque licks to Leia’s lips and belly. Jabba would wrap his tail around her and lift her into the air then bring her close. He would then press her closer to him than she ever cared to be and touch her and lick her in innappropriate places.
Leia pulled into her master's flesh.

Slave Leia once reminded Jabba that she would be freed and rescued. She soon regretted it. He then turned her around and forced her to his belly and said "You are mine now pet!" his tail crept up to her shoulder and removed her bra. Then forced her to his mouth where he began to lick her breasts. After ten minutes of this torture she had her top placed back on. As slime covered her he had her moved to a special room south of the Throne Room. The room had a large bed and a smaller couch with four chains attached to it.Slave Leia was forced to lie down on the chair while Jabba's servants attach her arms and legs in the chains making her unable to move. The servants than exited the chamber. After several minutes of struggling against the chains she was exhausted.

Jabba entered the chamber and explained what it was. "This is the pleasure room," he said with a slimy smile "You will learn why it is called such in a moment,". Jabba crept closer to the bed and looked at the girl laying there. Aroused, he took his arm and stroked her nearly naked body. Leia, horrified, struggled once more. Jabba's tail, the slimy tentacle which he used for extreme pleasure, crept around her. It started wriggle and lots of slime came out. It then went to her bra. It pulled it down. The next few hours in the Pleasure Room where ones Leia would never forget. they included stroking stripping, licking, and touching. When Slave Leia was removed from the bed and stripped naked. Jabba pulled her close. he then lifted her into his mouth so that only her head was left out. his tounge was left little to not cover in slime. She was then forced to sleep with Jabba naked for the night. Leia was glad when morning came and she was placed with Jabba on his throne again.

One day during her enslavement, a slaver came into his palaces to offer more "pets" for her master. Before the slaver's arrival, Jabba ordered his enslaved Leia to remove her clothing to keep his business partner from being completely focused.So, the slave had nothing on her body between her collar and boots. The slaver arrived and offered him a blonde woman named joana who ressited her master with all her strength. Then, her master took his offer but, was furious because, his business partner wanted Leia for a trade and pulled his slave to him and shouting that she was his, and his alone. After he left,her master let her put her clothes back on and was moved to her master's tail so that the new slave girl could be on his throne also but, her master tugged on her chain and informed her that she's not off the hook and she will not be freed because of the new slave's presence that she will be his slave for the rest of her life.Even though her slave chains were tugged here and there and she was still on her master's throne, Leia enjoyed being the second slave for a little while because, there was less pestering from her captor.At the same time, she dreaded the fact that she still be enslaved by the Hutt even though he has another slave in his grip.Leia, while being the slave that doesn't have to give her master all of her for his pleasure, she laughed a little when the recently bought slave joana's struggled against her master in her skimply black bikini that she was forced to wear.One day during the time her and the other slave were on their master's throne, their master wanted to go for a ride on his sail barge,so, the Hutt,his goons, and his slaves board the ship.While they were on the barge, her master allowed Joana to go around the sail barge without even her master's hand on her leash. While she was away, his other slave girl, Leia returned to her former position on her master's throne and she forced onto her master's body and said that he make up for the "missed pleasure" that had been lost when Joana was the main slave and she was the other slave on the throne.So,those hours included tugging on her chain to almost the point she choked to death,stripping and forced pleasure from her captor. About ten days after her master's purchase,he forced her to dance for him and she still had her fiesty side to her and ressited her master's demands.Then,her master pushed a button beside his throne that sent Joana hurling down into the pit below and the Rancor was released.During this time,her master pulled his slave and told her that this was a reminder that she was a slave and that she must obey if she wants to live.Leia then realized that she no longer can resist and that she was the lowest of the low in society, a scantly-clad slave girl chained to her crimelord master and has to live to please her master's wishes even his most immoral desires.She also knew that she might not be free again.

Then the slaver came to jabba and was furious he said" give me more pets", then the slaver said"do not worry my lord I brought you a human from Naboo her name is Grace".And then Jabba told Leia to dress her up but then Grace said "how long were you stuck here" leia was shocked so she did'nt answer then Grace said"I am not really a slave" "i'm a rebel soilder sent to rescue princess leia". Leia didnt say a word then Grace wore the same thing leia wore and they both were on their master's throne. For the next two weeks, they both pleased Jabba by accepting his demands like rubbing him with their bodies and making love with each other.While the Hutt and his crowd were asleep, the slaves discussed their plan to escape from their master. Their plan was that they would poison everyone's drinks so that would knock everyone out and grab a blaster and shoot their slave chains. While they were both enslaved,Grace informed Leia that Luke got ambushed and he'll be there in at least six more months and she groaned because that meant she'll have to endure enslavement to Jabba for another half of a year for she couldn't stand the first two weeks being his slave.

they engaged their plan then jabba was able to figure it out and told his slaver to take out leia's clothes then grace said master please let me take of my clothes so they burned her metalic bikini and she has to be naked for ever

Jabba choking his lovely slave to punish her.

At other times, the Hutt liked to tug on Leia’s slave chains simply to remind her of his presence, or to instruct his gorgeous slave girl that his hunger for her needed to be satisfied. When bored, Jabba often cued his band to play and brought Leia close to him. He held her close enough that her belly was pressed against him. "Dance, pet," he would rumble. He loosened the grip on his half-naked slave's chain so that she could perform for him and his minions in the center of the audience chamber.

The hopeless slave girl gyrated her hips and moved her belly in circles. At first she did her dances with little emotion, however, her master would demand she repeat her performances until him and his audience were satisfied with her debasement. The slave would move around the chamber, but then was forced to return to the dais and move herself against Jabba, her flesh touching his as she was forced to continue performing.

Jabba was aroused by his enslaved Leia's amateur performances, and his roving hand went up to the straps of the slave girl's top. He detached one side, and his slave slowed her dance so her master could do the other side. He disconnected it, and her top fell to the dais.

"Keep dancing," Jabba ordered to her. Leia danced again, but now was forced onto his belly, as the cruel Hutt used the chain to prevent her from moving away from him. The crime lord would begin to lick her body in front of the entire audience chamber, providing constant entertainment for the filth of the galaxy. When Leia began to try to resist, Jabba would give her a quick, violent slap. The Hutt, with eyes full of lust, would then rip her loincloth off, pull Leia's thong down to her ankles, and beat her into near-unconsciousness; with Leia now completely naked in his presence, Jabba would prop the princess up in front of him, with her legs spread out. While rubbing his thick fingers up and down Leia's smooth body, Jabba enveloped his slimy lips over her exposed loins. Poking out his fat, drippy tongue, Jabba danced it over Leia's private and began sucking ravenously before insterting it into her private. The helpless Leia would often scream and groan in shock, pain, and humiliation, but no one would come to help her.

After she was endured her master's pleasure, she was forced to make love with Grace.The slave that if she refused, she would be beaten again by her master. So, she grabbed the other slave's chains and pulled her to her and kissed her on the lips and preceded down her body. Grace then returned the favor to Leia. After their master was done, they pulled to Jabba and he said he was pleased with their performance and were allowed to put their clothes back on. Leia then knew she had no dignity left after she was forced to make love with another women, let alone a slave.
The enslaved princess looking at her master with fear.

Leia hated all parts of the day during her servitude of being Slave of the Hutt; at night when lying on Jabba’s throne, she wanted to sleep but was too cold and wanted to savor her moments without Jabba pestering her. In the day, however, Leia had to endure the lustful stares of Jabba’s throne room along with Jabba’s torment, either from being strangled by her master or from even just his smell. Above all, the slave loathed the crimelord’s constant abuse while Jabba always took delight in seeing his lovely slave girl’s horrified reactions.

Within five weeks of her enslavement, Leia had found herself completely submissive to the perverse desires of her master and into slavery. She had learned to quickly discard her clothing when an important guest arrived to negotiate with her master, in order to distract the Hutt's business partners from their dealings. Jabba enjoyed bragging that she was a senator and used it as an example that he could change anything he wanted to. She also knew that the easiest way to go through the day without too much grief from Jabba was to spontaneously please him, such as by rubbing his tail,having his other dancers take control of her slave chain becoming the masters of her because, they were free and not in slavery like her and make her do things that a senator would never think of doing like dance in front of the crowd in her master's throne room with her bottom removed revealing her under garments or strip her clothing in the middle of the chamber and when her peformance was done, she was then forced to make love with the dancers who were holding her chains in front of the Hutt's audience,or hand feeding his disgusting meals into his agape mouth. She despised every moment of the nightmare, however, she knew has to do these things in order to survive long enough for Luke to save her and Han. However, no matter what she did to appease her master, she would always be that evening's entertainment.

Jabba would often take her to the pleasure room and chain her in front of him so she could not move. He slithered towards her and placed his head in her face Leia watched as his slimy tounge moved toward her bra straps and plucked them down so that her breasts were uncovered then the tounge went for her breasts and licked them. after he did this he moved his head closer and stuck her breasts in his mouth. after several hours of simialar torture she was removed from the chains and placed in front of Jabba and was told to massage him. She rubbed his body up to his head and was pulled closer when his tounge moved around her. She fell asleep and found her self in a slime coccoon stuck to the wall naked. Jabba moved closer and he began a more "thorough" inspection.

As the date was getting closer for Luke's arrival,her master forced her and Grace to dance for him and his crowd. Leia obeyed her master but Grace put up a fight during their dance. When their master had enough of Grace's defiance and pushed the button beside his throne and sent her down to the Rancor pit and she was eaten. Then he pulled his enslaved Leia to him and told her that this should be another reason to obey him. Freedom was looking less likely for the slave and that she was either going to be still in slavery by her master or dead.
Leia in slavery, lying next to her master.

When Luke arrived to rescue her, Han, and Chewebacca in the early morning over two months later, Jabba was asleep with Slave Leia lying on the throne in front of him on a short leash while the Hutt’s tail rubbed her leg. Once the slave heard Luke's voice, Leia's hopes of escaping and freedom sparked again. While Luke attempted to bargain with Jabba, Leia did her duty as the slave girl in her master's throne of being attentive and being lovely while bargaining was going on with her master and endured her master's harassment but struggled against Jabba's orders. However, she also had to endure the embarrassment of being the Hutt's slave girl and her royal body in a slave outfit in front of Luke whom is used to seeing her in robes and coats, and was even more embarrassed when her master would then pull her closer or otherwise knocked backwards and she would be unable to resist as slime ran down her back. When Luke dropped into a pit Leia tried to look but was restrained by Jabba. While Luke fought the rancor the bewildered Leia struggled against her master 's grip to watch Luke, and half strangled herself in the process. After Luke slays Jabba's monstrous rancor the enraged Jabba pulls his enslaved, but relieved Leia to himself with a mighty tug and strangles her as she is knocked onto her back with her head resting on his belly. Jabba ordered his other prisoners to his court,then Han asked where she was and the slave responded that she was here chained to Jabba's throne and serving the Hutt being his personal slave girl. Her master then placed a firm grip on her arm while he sentences Luke and Han to be fed to a Sarlacc pit creature, while doing this, he tuggs on her slave chains to get his slave's half-naked body onto his body ,but, Leia ressited her master as if she had her freedom and not enduring enslavement.But, the slave hears nothing about her being executed and is afraid that her life is going to be destroyed for good when her friends die and she is going to remain property of her master, Jabba. The Hutt then pulls the shocked slave to make her lie on his oily body, knowing he could keep the slave girl's life miserable by keeping her as close as possible while rubbing all over her body.

Jabba, his goons, and his enslaved Leia boarded the Sail Barge.The trip to the Sarlacc was going to take several hours, so the Hutt began the trip by punishing his enslaved Leia for her ressitance by making her strip her clothing in front of his crowd and remained by his side completely naked for the first few hours.Then after her punishment was done,he allowed her to put her clothes back and have the freedom to go around the barge within the restrictions of her leash as she wished.So, the enslaved Leia used her gift of being free for a few hours by watching her friends on the skiff outside in the desert.This was the first time in nearly seven months, she was able to be away from her master for a little while, and be free, even though she was still wearing her slave outfit that is revealing the majority of her beautiful body and still having a collar around her neck symbolizing that she is enslaved.But, she was still longing to be with them and have a true chance of freedom instead of having none with being a slave girl. About an hour before Jabba's barge reached the Sarlacc to try to execute her friends, her master pulled her back into her slave life by giving a slight tug on his enslaved Leia’s slave chains but Leia boldly ignored her master's gentle sign to join him with a look of defiance towards him for she was sick of her master for hassling her for the past seven months and turning back around as if she were free and not in slavery,so her master tugged with all his strength and sent his slave running across the room to him. Jabba pulls his enslaved Leia close to him so that her lower body is flung straight into him and their stomachs press against each other, causing Jabba’s slime to mix with his enslaved Leia’s beautiful skin and making her unable to back her half naked body away and her master's servant Bib Fortuna put his hand on the slave's back to make sure the Hutt's gorgeous slave girl doesn't move from the Hutt’s flesh. As Jabba’s drool goes down her bra and onto her belly, oozing into her navel, Leia stares into her captor’s horrifying face as the disgusting Hutt with his gaze full of lust tells Leia that she will learn to appreciate him, putting an arm around his half-naked slave girl to keep her in front of him. Meanwhile Jabba holds up his vile drink, forces his beautiful enslaved Leia to grip his hand, and makes his scantily clad slave drink from his cup to toast his satisfying plans for her after the execution ends. Then for the last hour of the trip, her master kept a strong grip on her leash and reached for her bra.Her master's hands went inside the top of her slave outfit and began to squeeze her breasts.The enslaved Leia then groaned and closed her eyes and endured the pleasure her master was taking from her exposed body. Her master then order her to remove her top and her bottom so that she was wearing nothing but her under garments. Then, her master pulled her onto his tail and ordered her to dance on it.His enslaved Leia moved her backside back and forth on his tail.Jabba then pulled gleefully his slave's chain forcing her to lay on his body. He told his exposed slave that he was pleased with her peformance and instructed her to put her slave outfit back on and return to his tail.Slave Leia then rushed to her clothes and put them back on quickly and returned to her master's side obiently. Jabba then put an arm around her body fully acknowledging that she was his property.

Jabba keeps his slave girl close for the rest of the trip and was about to continue relishing his scantily clad slave when the barge reached to Sarlacc Pit, but his desire didn’t die down. Leia knew her life was about to be permanently ruined; she knew that once her friends died she would live a short life continuing her service to Jabba being his slave, as he would kill her when she failed to keep him happy.
Jabba the Hutt clutching his slave while on his Sail Barge.

The slave was finally allowed to pull away from her master, strings of slime connecting their stomachs, to watch the execution. While preparing to execute Luke, Jabba and his enslaved Leia move to the window to watch next to each other and the slave stood beside her master obiently without a struggle of ressitance and somewhat accepting the possibility that her friends would be killed and she's going continue being the chained slave girl, Slave Leia of the Hutt, to her master, with Jabba staring down his slave girl's backside while not talking to his prisoners where her fate was going to be judge where that Luke's plan would work and she would be freed or he was going to be killed and she would remain in captivity. Luke and Lando overpower Jabba's guards at the last minute. The slave girl springs into action during the resulting confusion. She slips through her master's grip and grabs the chain that had just recently bound her, wraps it around her master's throat like a garrote and pulls, choking him to death but could not escape as she was still bound to her dead master’s throne. Leia jumped off Jabba's throne and got R2 to break her chain and let her escape to the barge and to freedom. The former slave then uses a huge gun to blow up the ship. With Luke's help she is then able to swing to the escape ship. Then she escapes the sail barge and is reunited with Han and became Leia Organa again in while still wearing her slave outfit and collar.[1][2]
edit Alternate Endings

After Luke slays Jabba's monstrous rancor the enraged Jabba pulls his enslaved, but relieved Leia to himself with a mighty tug and strangles her as she is knocked onto her back with her head resting on his belly. Jabba ordered his other prisoners to his court,then Han asked where she was and the slave responded that she was here chained to Jabba's throne and serving the Hutt being his personal slave girl. Her master then placed a firm grip on her arm while he sentences Luke and Han to be fed to a Sarlacc pit creature, while doing this, he tugs on her slave chains to get his slave's half-naked body onto his body ,but, Leia resisted her master as if she had her freedom and not enduring enslavement.But, the slave hears nothing about her being executed and is afraid that her life is going to be destroyed for good when her friends die and she is going to remain property of her master, Jabba. The Hutt then pulls the shocked slave to make her lie on his oily body, knowing he could keep the slave girl's life miserable by keeping her as close as possible while rubbing all over her body. - - Jabba, his goons, and his enslaved Leia boarded the Sail Barge.The trip to the Sarlacc was going to take several hours, so the Hutt began the trip by punishing his enslaved Leia for her resistance by making her strip her clothing in front of his crowd and remained by his side completely naked for the first few hours.Then after her punishment was done,he allowed her to put her clothes back and have the freedom to go around the barge within the restrictions of her leash as she wished.So, the enslaved Leia used her gift of being free for a few hours by watching her friends on the skiff outside in the desert.This was the first time in nearly seven months, she was able to be away from her master for a little while, and be free, even though she was still wearing her slave outfit that is revealing the majority of her beautiful body and still having a collar around her neck symbolizing that she is enslaved.But, she was still longing to be with them and have a true chaJabba’s slime to mix with his enslaved Leia’s beautiful skin and making her unable to back her half naked body away and her master's servant Bib Fortuna put his hand on the slave's back to make sure the Hutt's gorgeous slave girl doesn't move from the Hutt’s flesh. As Jabba’s drool goes down her bra and onto her belly, oozing into her navel, Leia stares into her captor’s horrifying face as the disgusting Hutt with his gaze full of lust tells Leia that she will learn to appreciate him, putting an arm around his half-naked slave girl to keep her in front of him. Meanwhile Jabba holds up his vile drink, forces his beautiful enslaved Leia to grip his hand, and makes his scantily clad slave drink from his cup to toast his satisfying plans for her after the execution ends. Then for the last hour of the trip, her master kept a strong grip on her leash and reached for her bra.Her master's hands went inside the top of her slave outfit and began to squeeze her breasts.The enslaved Leia then groaned and closed her eyes and endured the pleasure her master was taking from her exposed body. Her master then order her to remove her top and her bottom so that she was wearing nothing but her under garments. Then, her master pulled her onto his tail and ordered her to dance on it.His enslaved Leia moved her backside back and forth on his tail.Jabba then pulled gleefully his slave's chain forcing her to lay on his body. He told his exposed slave that he was pleased with her performance and instructed her to put her slave outfit back on and return to his tail. Slave Leia then rushed to her clothes and put them back on quickly and returned to her master's side obediently. Jabba then put an arm around her body fully acknowledging that she was his property. -
-
Jabba making his slave sit by his side in the Sail Barge.

- - Jabba keeps his slave girl close for the rest of the trip and was about to continue relishing his scantily clad slave when the barge reached to Sarlacc Pit, but his desire didn’t die down. Leia knew her life was about to be permanently ruined; she knew that once her friends died she would live a short life continuing her service to Jabba being his slave, as he would kill her when she failed to keep him happy. - - The slave was finally allowed to pull away from her master, strings of slime connecting their stomachs, to watch the execution. While preparing to execute Luke, Jabba and his enslaved Leia move to the window to watch next to each other and the slave stood beside her master obediently without a struggle of resistance and somewhat accepting the possibility that her friends would be killed and she's going continue being the chained slave girl, Slave Leia of the Hutt, to her master, with Jabba staring down his slave girl's backside while not talking to his prisoners. Luke and Lando overpower Jabba's guards at the last minute. During the confusion outside, the slave was pulled towards her master and was forced to lay on his body while she was strangled by Jabba. The Hutt then ordered one of his gunners to shot down the prisoners. After about a dozen shots at the four causing the battle, their lifeless bodies fell into the Sarlacc. The Hutt and his guests then cheered when C-3PO announced their deaths to his crew. Leia was then forced again to lay on her master as they went back to her master's palace where her worst fears were coming true and she was stripped of her freedom and could do nothing to stop it becuase she was a slave girl. - - After they arrived back at the palace, Slave Leia was stripped of her slave bikini in front of Jabba and his crew. She is then forced back into the pleasure room where an eager Jabba comes to greet her. The slave's hands and feet are bound with additional chains by Jabba's servants while her master holds the chain which is still attached to her collar. After the servants leave, Jabba pushes the slave onto the pleasure room bed and forces her to bend over as he inserts his slimy Hutt genitalia into Leia's vagina. Leia screams in disgust as her master tugs on her chain. Leia is unable to move as her hands and feet are bound. After several minutes of doggy style sex. As Jabba finishes, he pulls out and cums an enormous amount of slime all over Leia's body. Jabba then removes Leia's gag and forces his slave to swallow some of his sex slime, symbolizing that she is fully his property now that her friends were gone and she had no hope of escaping. The slave, with her slave collar still around her neck, Jabba holding her chain, her hands and feet still bound with other chains, covered in her master's slime, and still completely nude, is forced to sleep that way with her master in the pleasure room for the night. When the morning came around, Jabba pulls her slave chains and forces the slave out of the pleasure room and into the throne room. Still completely nude with her hands and feet bound, Jabba has his servants hose her down in front of everyone in the throne room while her master holds her chain. After Jabba is pleased with the slave's cleaning, he pulls her wet, naked body up to his throne and with one swift lick, he licks her breast and lips. "Maybe a few weeks of this treatment will finally break you" Jabba tells his slave. Leia spends the next several weeks completely naked while chained to Jabba and his throne. Her bounds on her hands and feet still there, This treatment continued for several months after the execution, as Jabba wanted to assert his control and show his slave that she was his pet and that she was completely at his mercy.
Leia suffers the tug of her leash.

- After the death of her friends, C-3PO and R2-D2 continued being Jabba's servant droids and she continued laying on her master's throne doing her master's will. Although the slave girl was hassled almost daily, she continued to do her master's desires knowing that this is her life now and that she wanted to stay alive even though she was completely worthless at this point since the rescue mission failed and there was no hope of the Rebel Alliance locating her and rescuing her since her status now is a slave. But when everyday went by having a collar still around her neck, she never forgot her friends. After about a year after she was captured by her master, Leia was completely immersed in slavery. When her master had a business partner in his throne room, the slave moved to the side and acted as if she was a piece of furnture on his throne, and listened to the dealings quietly. Even when her master didn't have hold of her slave chain, she did not attempt to escape for there was no hope of success anymore.When her master bought two more slaves and they were ordered to please her master, the slave would join them in pleasing their master.

One day the sith lord, Darth Vader arrived at her master's palace and told Jabba that the last of Rebel Alliance had be defeated. The news of the destruction left the slave shocked and there was nothing she could have done to stop the Empire. Then, the sith lord walked up to her, grabbed her by the chin and told her master that she is no longer a theart to his master and it is good that she was in her master's power where she can be controlled. Then he left the palace never knowing that the slave he grabbed was his daughter.

Then her master and take a walk while leia is instructed to crawl around mos eisley leashed and naked like a dog to her master. Leia does this obediantly without any struggle. Whenever she she disobeyed orders even the slightest bit her master would whip her with the cruel whip usually used for the rancor.
edit Slave Padme

Padme Amidala was on a Diplomatic mision to Mos Eisley during the Clone Wars because some Seperatist leaders were meeting there and she was to negotitate with them. But the Seperatists shot down her ship abandoning her in the desert by killing her clone guards. She is then forced to find the nearest settlement.

After she was walking in the desert for two days, she saw a few speeder bikes coming ahead when all the sudden, they started to shoot at her. Padme tried to return the favor by shooting at them with her blaster but, they whipped it out of her hands and knocked her down with the back of their bikes and then surrounded her. Once they surrounded her, they bound her hands together and put a collar around her neck and attached it to a chain on the back of one of the bikes. After they chained Padme up, they removed her robes and when they recognized she was a senator, they made a comment that she would be worth more money now. Then, they started back off with Padme chained up and traveling as their slave for sale in her thin white jump suit.

They arrived at Jabba's palace after a few hours of traveling. Before they entered the palace, they forced her to wear make up to make her look worth buying . After they were allowed admission into the palace, Padme told her captors that they were going to pay for enslaving her but, the slaver just spanked her and said that she will learn to obey her master. They arrived in Jabba's court and the head slaver brought Padme over and she struggled against her captor but, he gained control of her and began negotiating with Jabba. He told him that she was senator and that the price for her would be two hundred thousand credits. Jabba was angered by this price even though she was a senator and that he would not pay more than a hundred thousand. Then, the slaver said seventy-five thousand credits for her and that sealed the deal. Once Padme was sold to Jabba, he ordered two of his guards to bring her to him. He grabbed her leash and pulled his slave to him and told her that she was not in the senate anymore but in his control and licked her face.

After the slave was greeted by her new master, she was then forced to the middle of the chamber's drunken haze. Jabba then had her stripped of her clothes and attached to a collar and chain and had Padme become his newest slave. She was forced back up and stood in front of the Hutt while he studied her naked body tying to decide what costume to place on her. He told his slavemaster to surprise him and the slavemaster took her away. He decided to dress Padme in a very revealing net costume with only thin nets with tiny holes covering her breasts and private area though not so revealing as to see them. She did not wear anything else so as to cover her legs and belly so there was nothing in the way for Jabba's roving hands.

She was dressed and had a collar placed around her neck to keep her from resisting her master and was chained to him while he slept. She was tired so she lay on Jabba and fell asleep as well. When Jabba awoke, he looked down and saw Padme lying on his slimy belly. He then started to drool in anticipation of the pleasure her body would give him. Padme awoke and found green drool dripping into her cleavage which was left bare from the reavealing costume. She looked up and saw the Hutt's lust-filled eyes in his fat face while his tongue lolled out of his mouth. She tried to esacpe but he pulled her chain and forced her onto his belly again. His hand gripped her shoulder and his tongue dropped to her shoulder and and slipped into the scantily gaments of her costume and toyed with her breasts before dropping to her belly. Jabba's tongue began to slowly caress Padme's belly, causing her navel to fill up with his saliva. Padme continued to struggle, only to meet the strength of her slave chain.

Jabba finaly finished his molestation of the senator and decided to go about his business dealings. Padme focused on her now slime covered belly. She attempted to wipe it off before it could dry, but her new master would not allow this. He called over a Gammorean Guard and ordered him to "clean Padme's stomach. The Gammorean bent over her belly, and extended his tongue to her flesh. Padme struggled to no avail. The Gaurd's tongue made huge sweeps over her stomach, paying attention to her tight round navel. He ended his "cleaning" by sticking his tongue deep inside her navel, and giving it a good slurp. Jabba told Padme that should she protest to anymore of his treatments, the punishments would just get worse.Jabba look at is knew slave and thought she would look better in a diffrent costume. He had Padme striper her net costum and poot on a low cut silver bar top with a silver minly skirt. Jabba then order her to danns for him. Still shookup from the last time Jabba played with her she did so. Slave Padme stared with shaking her boobs up and down but she never got farther then that. A humna work for Jabba taked her and kissed her
edit Slave Leia Gallery
Jabba licking his beautiful captive.
Leia resting her head.
Jabba and Leia,recently enslaved by her new master, sleeping.
Leia in captivity.
Leia's chain being tugged by Jabba.
Slave Leia sighs in displeasure from her master.
Jabba's enslaved Leia is strangled by her master.
Leia in slavery is petted by her master, Jabba.
Master and Slave gazing at each other.
A hopeless slave forced against her master's slimy belly.
Leia enslaved, staring off into space.
Jabba rubbing his lovely captive.
The Hutt's rancor snacks much to his enslaved Leia's disgust.
The Hutt and his attractive captive.
Jabba stroking the shoulder of his enslaved princess.
Jabba's throne room with Leia half-naked and enslaved by the Hutt.
Retrieved from "http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Slave_Leia"

Offline jschein
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 12:20:42 AM »
TALES FROM JABBA'S PALACE - The Dancing Slave Girl's Tale

Chapter 5:  "The Gamorrean Gang Rape"

"Come on, get in there," Ortugg growled, shoving Leia into the
dark, damp dungeon cell.
   Leia flashed a look of vehement anger at the guard, but he slammed
the steel door shut in her face before she could recieve any
satisfaction from it.  There was barely any light in the cell except
for the dim glow shining through the narrow-slitted window in the
door.  Leia peered through it and saw several Gamorreans in a grimy
little room across from her.  Two of them sat at a wooden table
drinking grog and talking to each other in their incomprehendable
language of grunts and snorts.  Ortugg, the chief guard who brought
her down to the dungeon, walked over and sat on a stool near the
table, joining the other two guards in their meaningless conversation.
   The princess' attention was then drawn to a gentle sensation on her
hind leg.  Leia looked down and saw a spindly sandspider crawling up
her shin.  She shrieked as swatted the insect away.  The Gamorreans
across the hall looked over at her cell for a moment, but then went
back to their conversation.

Rogua, Ortugg's arrogant brother, stared at the face of the
prisoner peeking through the cell door across from them.
   "Who's the girl?" he asked.
   Ortugg turned around in his stool and looked at Leia.  "She's
Jabba's new pet," he replied.  "The Hutt wants us to rough her up some
and teach her a lesson.
   "Like that Twi'lek girl?" replied Rogua.
   "Yes... I guess Jabba thinks it'll make her more obedient."
   "Pretty," said Gartogg, the other guard sitting at the table.  He
wasn't as smart as the rest of them and generally disliked by his
fellow Gamorreans because of his stupidity and incapability to master
the Basic language as they had.
   "Pretty?  You mean that girl?" Ortugg asked.  Gartogg nodded
affirmatively.
   "Hmm...I'm gonna get a better look at her," Rogua said.
   He stood up and sauntered over to Leia's door.

Leia stood in the center of the room, folding her arms and lightly
shivering from the damp coldness of the cell.  At that moment, she
recalled the detention block cell on the Death Star and how it seemed
like palacial suite compared to this.  Leia almost wished she was
there rather than this terrible place.  The irony of that thought made
her smile just a little.
   Her comtemplation ceased when the metallic door rattled open and
one of the pig guards tromped inside and grabbed her by the chain
around her neck.  Leia gasped from the tight stranglehold of her neck
collar as the Gamorrean dragged her out of the cell into the other
room.
   *What's her name?* he snorted to Ortugg in Gamorrese.
   Ortugg shrugged unknowingly.
   "What's your name, girl?" Rogua asked in plain Basic.
   Leia said nothing at first, but then decided it would be pointless
to play stubborn games with these ruffions.
   "Leia," she mumbled.
   "What?  Speak up!" the guard demanded.
   "Leia," she angrily shouted.
   *Pretty name,* Gartogg blurted out, watching them innocently from
the table.
   "Hmmph," Rogua grunted.  He looked at Leia up and down with squinty
yellow eyes, leering at her half-naked figure.
   *Not bad,* he said to the others in Gamorrese.  *A little pale,
and much too skinny, but okay for a human I guess.*
   *She pretty huh?* Gartogg asked Ortugg, nudging the guard with his
elbow.  Ortugg pushed away the annoying runt, ignoring his comments.
   *I heard she's a real princess or something,* he told Rogua.
   *Huh, really?* Rogua said with interest.  "So you're a princess,
Lay-uh?" he asked the girl.
   Leia looked up at him in surprise.  How did he know that?  Did
_everyone_ in this palace already know her true identity?  That wasn't
good at all.  Now she had to contend with the fear of being turned
over to the Empire.  However, that didn't seem much worse compared to
her current situation.
    Rogua smiled wickedly at his fellow Gamorreans.  *You think she's
a virgin?*
   Ortugg laughed.
   *Virgin?* Gartogg questioned, not understanding what they meant.
Nobody bothered to explain it to him though.
   *If she is, she won't be for long!* Rogua declared, shoving
Leia over to the table.
   "Unngh, watch it," Leia grumbled, tired of being pushed around like
some kind of animal.
   Ortugg stood up, clearing the way for Rogua and the slave girl.
He pushed Gartogg back, forcing him to move out of their way.
   *Go over by the door and sit down,* he said, handing the younger
Gamorrean his stool.  *Watch for anyone who might be coming down the
hall.*
   *What you going to do?* Gartogg asked.
   *You'll see.  Just stay out of the way.*

Rogua slid his stubby fingers under one of the straps connecting
the bottom of Leia's costume and easily pulled it loose.  He yanked
off the costume piece, revealing her bare ass to all in the room.
Rogua pushed her down, forcing Leia to lean forward over the end of
the table.  Fear began to well up inside of the princess as she
realized what they were going to do.
   "No!  Let me go!" she screamed, struggling desperately for release.
   Rogua replied to that by slamming her face down against the table's
hard surface and mounting her from behind.  It wasn't long before
he had his furry tunic pulled up over his belly and his stubby green
cock shoved into her tight little hole.
   "Uuuunnnngghh!" Leia cried out with the first painful thrust of
Rogua's thick greasy dick squinched inside her taunt inner rims.
   "You disgusting pigs!!" she shouted between slow, deep moans of
anguish.
   Rogua lunged into her with a vicious screwing motion, his burly
arms shaking with exertion as he gripped her sweaty buttocks for
additional leverage.
   *Urrk!  She's so tight,* he exclaimed, stuffing his bloated organ
into her sweet socket.
   The force of Rogua's battering squinched open Leia's narrow passage
and suddenly the entire weight of his lust was poised on the
stretching membrane of her aching loins.
   Leia moaned and wept, screaming for him to stop.  Tears flowed
down her cheeks as she gritted her teeth, bearing the pain of the
pig's penis pounding harder and harder into her ass...

Just as Leia began to abandon herself to the spasms with which her
untutored innards responded to the rutting, she felt the Gamorrean's
prick being roughly pulled out of her anal passage.
   *Hey!  I'm not finished!* Rogua shouted as Ortugg pushed him back
out of the way.
   *Yes you are.  I'm the head guard and it's my turn now!* Ortugg
grunted.
   Rogua fought back by pushing Ortugg, but the chief Gamorrean decked
him, knocking Rogua out cold.  Gartogg laughed with amusement at
that but quickly turned his attention back to Leia and Ortugg.  He was
still perplexed about this new form of "roughing up the prisoners".
   Ortugg grabbed Leia by the hips and tossed her down onto the floor.
She fell hard and winced at the pain of her aching pelvis.  Ortugg
got on top of her, spreading Leia's legs apart and holding her arms
down to keep the princess from squirming.

"Aaaaaiiiee!" Leia's throaty voice screeched as the bulk of
Ortugg's stony staff jacked her cuntal rims apart and plunged deep
into her body.  The feeling of her vagina stretching like a slippery
skin over the immensity of his thick log of flesh inspired Ortugg to
an animal rhythm of frenzied fucking, ripping his cock in and out of
her nubile narrows until he was reaming Leia like a wild beast.  His
buttocks jumped with each mad humping thrust that buried his root deep
in the rippling freshness of her billowing belly.
   Arching her body like a person possessed, Leia was unable to resist
the intense sensations of the pigs smooth, slippery penetrations as he
slid his slimy wet cock in between the pouting pink lips of her
burning clitoris.  Soon she began to feel the shockwave of vibrations
as his organ rippled inside of her.  Then the tidal wave of come hit
her.
   "Ohhhh!  OHHHHHHHH!" Leia howled, arching her back as the strain in
her bloated cunt exploded with a savage series of convulsions that ran
up and down the churning channel, stroking and sucking at Ortugg's
skewering hard staff.  The pig snorted and grunted loudly and he
expelled a load of icy cold fluid inside Leia, sending a chill up
through her spine.  The Gamorrean's creamy wet slime filled her pussy
and gushed out onto her abdomen and between her thighs.
   "Unnnnnnhhhh...," she moaned and heaved one final exhausted sigh.
Ortugg rolled off her sweat-drenched body and collapsed to the floor.
Leia's bare body quivered with the exhileration of her climax.  She
reached for her throbbing pussy and massaged the gleaming gorge,
trying to ease the pain in her loins.
  She was terror-stricken and repulsed by the grotesque beasts who had
raped her, one of whom had flooded her insides with his greasy semen.
She prayed that this animal would not spawn strange half-human,
half-Gamorrean children inside of her body.  Leia wiped the tears from
her eyes and rolled over on her back.

*My turn?* Gartogg asked anxiously.
   Ortugg looked up at him in surprise and chuckled.
   *Sure, go right ahead,* he said with amusement.
   Gartogg rushed over to Leia and plopped onto the floor next to her,
yanking his tunic up.  Leia inched back from him, looking up at the
pig who hovered over her and fondled his small, knobby penis with
his hands.
   Fear returned to Leia as she watched the lump of flesh grow in size
and thickness until it became a long meaty mass covered in warts and
oozing of greasy juices from the tip.
   *What now?* Gartogg asked Ortugg.
   *Put it in her mouth,* he replied, stifling his own laughter.
   Gartogg sat on top of Leia, nearly crushing her with his weight.
She gasped with all his bulk smothering her.  Gartogg leaned forward
and tried putting his dick in her mouth, but just kept poking Leia in
the face with it.  She twisted and turned, trying to avoid the
disgusting protrusion being thrust at her.
   "Swallow it, girl," Ortugg ordered.  "Don't upset my friend here,"
he said to Leia with a sneer.
   She flinched some more but then she saw Ortugg standing up and
grabbing his axe off the table.  Leia finally gave in.  She looked
directly at Gartogg's lumpy prick in front of her and then tilted her
head up and took it into her mouth.
   God, the taste made her sick.  It was like kissing a tauntaun
square on its mouth, but she dared not stop for fear of getting
beheaded by the chief guard standing only a few feet away.
   Gartogg just sat there and let Leia do all the work.  He squealed
with delight as she slid her tongue around the tip of his cock and
took it deeper into her mouth with her one free hand gripping its
thick shaft, massaging it with her small nimble fingers.  This was
fun, Gartogg thought to himself.  Much better than beating prisoners
on the head with the end of his axe.
   Leia stroked and sucked the fat pig's cock for several minutes
until he finally came.  She choked on the first eruption of his cream
down her throat, but as it started flowing with each spasm of his
cock, Leia swallowed more and more, sucking him dry.  She hated this
more than anything in the world and damned herself for going through
with it.  At that point, she decided she could no longer do this.
With a sudden violent crunch, Leia bit down hard on Gartogg's cock and
spat it out of her mouth.
   Gartogg screamed out in pain and crawled back against the wall,
clutching his wounded groin.  Rogua, who was now awake and watching
them from the table where he was sitting, laughed long and hard until
he fell back in his chair onto the floor.
   Leia spat and threw up what little of the terrible pig slime she
could.  Ortugg came up from behind her and jerked Leia to her feet
with the chain attached to her collar.  He pushed her back into
the dungeon cell across the hall and closed the steel door.  A moment
later, the door opened again and Ortugg threw the rest of her costume
in onto the dirty cell floor, slamming the door shut again.  Leia put
on the rest of her costume and curled up on the floor in the corner of
the cell, listening to the grunts and snorts of the Gamorreans
outside, and the painful squealing of the one she had wounded.  It
gave her little satisfaction that she had hurt one of them, and it
surprised her that they had done nothing to punish her afterward as
she had expected.  But then raping her had been punishment enough.
Leia started to cry again and soon fell asleep on the dirty dungeon
floor.

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:59:33 PM »
I've always thought there were things that tv shows and movies didn't show.

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 01:42:34 AM »
My contribution to the scenario. I hope it is not too soon.

Before the dance had come to a close Jabba the Hutt had yanked hard on the slave girl's chain, tugging her towards him inexorably even as she tried to fight it, the strength of his excitement overcoming her reluctance once again in the literal tug of war. He had entered her roughly, with the convenience her crotchless copper panties and token modesty skirt cloths afforded him, and continued just as roughly. The crowded chamber was now hushed except for the rapacious grunts of the Hutt, and the choking, plaintive, repulsed cries of the girl, naked except for the collar and chain around her neck, her already scanty outfit nonetheless scattered around the dais by her owner's appetite. The music had slowed, and then stopped, along with all conversation, as all of the crime lord's retinue settled into rapt observation of the girl's rape.

At other times there would be much hooting, catcalling and cheering as this particular slave girl was fucked by him, or gang-banged at his direction by the audience in his public chambers. But at other times, as the Hutt took his concentrated pleasure of the haughty girl's body, the crowd would keep a respectful silence. She was reputed royalty after all, and when the Hutt took it into his mind to enjoy something, the hangers-on would follow his lead or risk wrath. Right now Jabba did not even have the mind to degrade her with his usual mocking tone and words to the effect that she was nothing but a common whore, but only gasped, grunted and moaned with lust. An onlooker could not even be sure he was fully taking in or enjoying the grimaces of pain and struggle on the slave girl's face with each stroke, so glazed and concentrated was his expression.

But to be sure, it had been a dance that had excited the all the right places in Jabba's palette of desires and triggers, judging from his urgent reaction, and that of the crowd. The slave was either a good learner or a natural. When the Hutt finally bellowed as his release flooded her, her anguished sobs echoed in the chamber, as the crowd took quite some time to regain it's usual composure and activity,  the denizens having to let their own desires recover after that spectacle. 

"Slut," he said weakly as his orgasm subsided. A final insult, as he let her go and she crumpled to the foot of the dais.

Bruised and wilted after the fucking, it was a full half hour before the slave girl moved from where she had fallen on the dais, and covered herself with the outfit that somehow tantalised the onlooker more than her nakedness. Looking her over with a proprietary gaze, the Hutt barked his major domo.

"She is bruised. Get rid of those marks for tonight." She indeed carried several marks, some on her inner thighs and some in more obvious places, from her struggle with him as he had his way with her. She wondered whether she had any inside her. She certainly felt stretched.

Fortuna issued commands sharply. "You and you," pointing to guards close by. "Take the slave to the infirmary and tell 21B to fix those marks!"

The two weequays and a pig guard lifted her up. The pig guard took responsibility for the leash, and led her, flanked by the weequays and another human guard who decided to bring up the rear, off into the maze of corridors that would lead to the medical droid. She walked, glad to be away from the throne room.

The slave was lost in her own thoughts as they wound their way in the depths of the palace. She thought of her past, her past now tinged with a sense of hopeless irretrievable distance, and her future, equally hopeless. Reviewing parades and signing treaties and receiving multi-cannon salutes in her seemingly foreign recent years, she did not think that she would be reduced to dancing and being raped for a living, medical droids sprucing her up for round after round of abuse.

Abruptly they stopped. She almost walked into the pig guard in front of her. "What?" she snapped impatiently, imperially. Time to think had given her some of her commanding tone back, even if the present company did not appreciate it.

The pig guard turned around but said nothing. She looked around. They were in a wide corridor with nothing but an empty workbench to distinguish it.

"What are you stopping here for?" she demanded. It only took another moment for her to realise.

She didn't even have time to exclaim as the pig guard matter-of-factly yanked on her chain and bent her over the workbench. In another moment the rear flap of her skirt cloth was flipped up and the pig guard was thrusting his member inside her, grunting and oinking gutturally. She grunted too, with the force of it, and groaned, at the discomfort and ignominy, being still tender from Jabba. This was not the first time, but that did not make it any easier. She did not know this guard's name, as she did not in fact know the names of many of the creatures that had fucked her since she had arrived in the palace - yet here he was taking his fill of her casually in a corridor, yanking on her chain like he was Jabba himself.  She realised that the violent intensity of Jabba's rape just now must have stirred a lot of the crowd's desires, and now she had to pay the price. She found herself hoping that some of the other palace whores were sharing her burden, then chastised herself for being mean-spirited.

I suppose he can't be expected to help himself, she thought to herself as he squealed and grunted, smacking her buttock cheeks wantonly. She did not understand the pig guards' language, but by now understood nearly all the different body languages of every type of person in the palace. Alone with the object of the sex act, of course he would take advantage, she reasoned. Oh my god, i just referred to myself as an object.

=================

The pig guard finished fucking her with a long triumphant squeal. He let go of her breasts, and straightened up, breathing heavily. She tried not to think of the liquid dripping down her thighs, tried to adjust the copper bra cups the pig had pushed aside to grab at her. A glance down told her he had left finger-sized bruises there.

Still bent over on the table, she turned to the others over her shoulder. "Anybody else? Or can we get moving again before the infirmary decides to look -unh!"

A rough hand on her back and she was forced back down on the table, this time a weequay taking his place and flipping up the skirt cloth that had fallen down to cover her rear casually. He, like many others in the palace all the way up the hierarchy to Jabba himself, enjoyed the teasingly easy access and near-nakedness of the slave girl's outfit. He worked his bulbous member into her, eliciting a cry of dismay as she remembered the implications of being fucked by a weequay. Not long and straight like a pig guard's, weequay cocks had an uncomfortable double bulge along the length. Very filling, was the only phrase she could think of at that moment. It would have been interesting in a lover perhaps, but in a rapist it was revolting. She tried to co-operate and make it easier on herself as he sank himself deep into her and tugged her braided hair at the same time, but he seemed determined to be rough, clawing at her breasts like the pig guard and then yanking her chain so hard that beside choking her she was sure he was leaving bruises on her neck.

I suppose they figure all evidence will be wiped away in the infirmary so they can completely go wild on me, she found herself thinking. No wonder there are four volunteers to walk me there.

She had been taken like this before, while being brought from one place to another. The convenience of her slave costume was a factor, she guessed. The guards or whoever was accompanying her would stop, muffle her with a threat or a gag, then bend her over, flip up her skirt and fuck her furiously, coming inside her and then continuing along as if nothing had happened. Sometimes for variation, there was more than one of them. Sometimes, they fucked her standing up. Sometimes on her back on a crate with her legs in the air. But always fast, matter of factly, with little preamble. They used her. It was traumatising, but everything that had happened to her so far in the palace was traumatising, and it was difficult to place everything in an appropriate sliding scale of trauma. She had long stopped wondered why everyone here liked humanoid females, that train of thought usually ending with them enjoying fucking someone of high status like a whore, which made her a whore, which she didn't want to think about. She preferred being escorted by women.

At least the corridor or rapes of sneaky opportunity were short, she supposed. The gang bangs and orgies in the throne room and main chamber were long and arduous, with Jabba as prime actor or director, calling out who was next to fuck her or anyone else with a deep guffaw, throwing expletives and encouragement her way while the crowd cheered or chanted.

Fuck! she realised the weequay's thrusts and breathing were getting faster and ragged. How long had he been at it? She was already so sore, but he seemed to be nearing his release.

"Please, spray it on me, mark me as... as taken," she said, in as coquettish and comely a voice as she could muster. Weequay seed felt warm and pleasant to their females, heightening their sensation, but had the unfortunate property of feeling spicy and almost burning to human skin due to the heightened sensations. It was a mild effect on most skin, but on vaginal walls.... she shuddered at the memories. Jabba often directed which minion to fuck her next in a gangbang down to the last detail, and weequays had been told to come inside her several on several occasions, the burning sensation in her nether regions exacerbated by the next intruding cock, and the Hutt would laugh as she pleaded and squirmed uncontrollably for mercy and respite, the rapist enjoying her motions and letting her know it. The Hutt had taken a turn with her after weequays on several occasions, and declared it some of the most enjoyable fucking he had had. The effect was not permanent or damaging, only the perception of a burning sensation, nor was it long-lasting, but it was real nonetheless. There was one species whose precum could negate and soothe the effects of the weequay's seed, and Jabba had made her beg to be fucked by them for relief, their knobbly wart-ridden hands and wart-ridden members to be welcomed inside her. She did it gladly, to be rid of the pain. There were just a handful of species whose come had different effects on human females, and when they appeared in the throne room Jabba would be sure to blend them like an elaborate cocktail in her glass.

"Please, come on me, like a whore," she repeated. The weequay laughed, but as she felt his member twitch he seemed to pull out. They like to mark their conquests, she thought she remembered.

Then all of a sudden he slammed right into her again and she cried out. He started to spurt, and in the seconds before the sensations began she tried to shake him off or crawl or wriggle away with renewed vigour, crying out "No no no" and "Please!" But it only pleased and entertained him, improving his orgasm, and he held her down to the table firmly with a snigger, pressing her down by her shoulders and arms, purring obscenely as he came inside her and she started squirming uncontrollably, milking him and working his cock involuntarily as she bucked her hips trying to escape the burning feeling.

The weequay smiled and sighed as she struggled. The slave was really working his orgasm to the limit. He enjoyed her captive convulsions and livid screams. This one was wonderful. She had such strong spirit, it was enjoyable to ride her and conquer it and her body. He had taken her now a few times under Jabba's instruction though she probably couldn't tell him from any other weequay, but today he relished that he could enjoy her in this way, unencumbered by Jabba's orders. When she finally stopped struggling and the curses gave way to sobs, he pulled out of her.

The next weequay did the same to her except that halfway through he raised her upright by pulling on the collar and chain, and pulled her copper bra and string straps right off her, letting her breasts bounce freely as he thrust into her.

She knew that her vagina walls weren't actually raw and burning, but they certainly felt so as the fourth one, a young human, also took her roughly, even slapping her around a few times. It was bad enough that each stroke of his cock felt like a sharp stab and elicited a yelp of pain from her, but it was humiliating to be called a bitch and a whore as if she wanted to be a slave girl, fucked and dressed in this manner, and slapped when she didn't acknowledge it. it was hard for her to decide which of the four was the worst.

How far I have fallen, she thought. I am royal. If I were to be fucked it should be to seal alliances between empires and bloodlines of dynasties... not at the behest of thugs, and the mere underlings of thugs. Yet here I am, wondering which of these four goons is the best rapist.

Her thoughts were broken into when the young guard yanked hard on her leash chain as he came inside her saying "Yessss, Jabba's pet, yess dirty slut..." She gasped for air and tried to get free again, clutching vainly at the collar, but the wriggling of her butt backed up on his cock only pleasured him more, and he tightened his grip til every last drop and wave of his orgasm was spent.

The door to the infirmary burst open.

"You're twenty minutes late," the Weequay guard barked at the medical droid.

"but I've been here -" 21B began.

"Shut up. Jabba wants this one fixed up properly for him NOW. Get to work."