Author Topic: Pretty Boys (for Eddie)  (Read 34507 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Pretty Boys (for Eddie)
« on: December 20, 2007, 04:12:14 AM »
Pretty Boys

This was going to be fun. Sam held his fist up to my ear so I could hear the tablets rattle around in his fist as he shook it.  He then opened his hand and showed me the tablets in his palm and rolled them around.

He said, "We are going to get us some sweet young man-meat tonight. These will cinch it. We can
stuff all the ass we want!"

I smiled, eyed the tablets and started the van. I said, "I sure could use some pretty-boy ass. It's been a hell of a long time."  We headed downtown to a gym Sam knew about. One where all the pretty boys pumped up to impress the girls.  Lots of sweet, young things too stupid to catch the 'ol switching of the drink trick.

We'd already done this a few times. Sam found out about roofies from a guy he'd worked down in L.A. He went out with this guy, they dropped the little magic tablets into some young guys' drinks and an hour later they were in a hotel taking turns on the kid. 

Sam and I met in a bar watching the girls hanging all over the "pretty-boys."  We got to talking about how all the pretty-boys were really just fags, but didn't know it yet.  It made us both sick to see the girls hanging on them.   

That's when he told me about slipping them roofies, and showed me the tablets.  That night he dropped a tablet into a guy's drink and chatted him up until he was woozy. Then we walked him to his car and fucked him good and left his ass bleeding and raw.

The gym was just the local 24 Hour Fitness. Lots of kids hung out there, but the ones we wanted were sure to be in the weight room.  We parked and headed toward the door. There were a few guys and girls out front dressed in sexy excercise wear.  Typical meat market stuff.  One girl was damned sexy.  Strange how I never thought about raping a girl.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay or anything, but I guess it is because I was raised to believe women are what you love and protect.  Pretty-boys -- whole different story.  I just love hurting and humiliating them any way I can.   

I would've loved to snag the pretty-boy she was chatting with, but knew there would be more inside. Sam told me we could have our pick of the place. I was already getting hard. 

The gym was packed. It seemed like everyone was in their late teens or early 20's, which made me and Sam look like old men even though we were only in our 30's.  We went up to the juice bar. It was strung with Christmas lights and a row of orange lava lamps at one end. We both had orange juice.  Just then a pretty-boy walked up and ordered a protein shake. Sam glanced at me and winked.  The kid was nearly 6 foot, dark hair in a crew cut with a body sculpted from rock.  Sam finished his juice and ordered a protein shake too and quickly mixed in the roofies.

Meanwhile I struck up a conversation with the guy about excersize regimens while Sam deftly switched drinks.  My cock got hard just watching him suck down that spiked shake. 

"Hey Sam, this is Eddie.  He said he can show us how to use some of the new machines for the best results."

"Great, I heard they had new machines," said Sam.

We chatted with him as he finished his shake, then we followed him out to the muscle room where he began to show us the new machines.  I hoped he wouldn't notice the huge bulge in my pants, but I shouldn't have worried, the kid was oblivious to all except watching his own muscles flex.  After demonstrating the third machine we noticed he was getting a little unsteady.

"I'm not feeling right, kinda woosy,"  Eddie said.

"We'll help get you home," Sam offered.

We both hustled him out to the van as we didn't want him to collapse on us before we got him there.  We didn't really have to worry much though, he weaved and staggered a bit but got there under his own power.  I could tell he was pretty out of it though, because he didn't even question us when we slipped him into the back of the van.

When we got to Sam's place, we pulled around back so no one would see us and managed to get Eddie back on his feet and inside. We guided him into the bedroom and steered him onto the bed.  Then we both began stripping him.  This seemed to bring him awake a bit and he tried to fend us off, but he simply didn't have much control over his body.  I laughed when I saw his underwear.  No tighty-whities on this guy, but silky blue bikini briefs.  What a fucking pansy!  Then we pulled off his undies and got another laugh.  There was a tattoo there that read "USDA Choice".  Was this guy a closet fag or what?

"Are you a fag pretty-boy?" I taunted, rubbing his penis until it was erect. 

"Yeah, he's a fag all right," snorted Sam, "Let's tie him spread eagled."

Now Eddie realized he was in trouble, and he resisted feebly.  I laughed at his efforts as we soon had him spread out, his nice puckered ass hole waiting.

I stood up and took off my t-shirt, jeans and boxers. I had an incredible hard-on. I was going to pound this fucking pretty-boy right into the mattress and he would barely know what was going on.  I saw Sam get on the bed and turn his head to one side as he put his dick in Eddie's mouth.  Just the sight of it nearly made me blow my load. 

I climbed up on the bed and placed my raging hard on up against his anus and began to push.  Eddie felt the pain and began to make baby noises on Sam's cock.  I kept pushing until with a "pop" the head of my penis was in, then I kept pushing until I was in up to my balls.  Then I began pounding his ass for all I was worth.  This is a fucking dream, I thought.  No lube, no condom, just my meat fucking his hole. 

"Take it pretty-boy!  Just take it!" I hissed.

It felt good. His ass was sooo tight and hot.  I could hear Sam groaning as he face fucked the kid. 

Suddenly I felt like I was going to shoot, so I pulled out and splashed my spunk all over his backside.  I grabbed a towel and wiped up my mess.  Sam would like a turn after all, and he wouldst want to feel like he was getting sloppy seconds.

As Sam positioned himself to start reaming the pretty boy's asshole I picked up a camera and starting taking photos.   Sam loves it when I take photos and really started to fuck the kid hard. Damn it was hot.  Nothing like taking photos of a pretty-boy getting what he really wanted.  They are all fags anyway.

It wasn't long before Sam came.  He pulled out and I took pictures of pretty-boy's gaping asshole as it slowly closed up.  I kept snapping away as the blood and cum mixture slowly dribbled out.

We each fucked him a couple more times.  Between sessions I went off and printed out some of the best photos after editing them as needed.   At last the drugs started wearing off and we decided it was time to ditch him. The last time we both came on his face and took a last round of pictures.

Then we re-dressed him and I stuffed his pockets with pictures (computer print-outs) of him getting his ass fucked.  Of course they were ones where I'd taken care to edit out our faces.

"We're keeping these Eddie-boy," I said dangling his silky blue undies in front of him laughing.

Then we both got him back out to the van and drove him back to the 24 Hour Fitness, where we left him staggering at the far end of the parking lot.  We had no fear he would report what happened.  Guys almost never do, especially pretty-boys.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:40:36 AM by Emily »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline eddie
  • Freshman
  • Merits 8
Re: Pretty Boys (for Eddie)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »
Incredible.thank you Emily.

Offline Topper

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • Yes, I'm GAY!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 04:27:48 AM »
You don't know how many times I've met a married man at a gay bar that calims he's not really gay  :emot_rotf.gif:
The artist formerly known as cum-here.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »
I have heard that before.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline sweetness

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
good job hun that made me so horney

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 09:38:40 AM »
I enoyed that story.
Scourge of The Steely Moon: wayward son of the Moon Goddess - cold, determined, but of the light in the night.

Offline shopsmith
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
:]
                            You didn' :] :emot_penis.gif: :ani_bond2.gif:t say where that gym was       their all the same.
                                            good job
                                              thanks

Offline shopsmith
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 06:22:14 PM »
[move] :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_penis.gif: :ani_bond2.gif: :emot_penis.gif:[/move][/size][/font][/color]
                            You didn't say where that gym is  their all the same
                                                 good job
                                                     thank's

Offline yorkie111

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 04:29:11 PM »
Great story and to the point with good detail. Thanks for getting me horny