Author Topic: Juanita's Story  (Read 7148 times)

Offline ynyn

• "The Joker"
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 14
  • Inside Every Silver Lining There Is A Dark Cloud
Juanita's Story
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:48:55 PM »
JUANITA'S STORY
by
ynyn

Juanita was a beautiful girl. She was 18, she was excited about entering college next fall, and was very happy with everything in her life. But that was before the fateful night in March. That night, her entire world changed forever, and it would never be the same.

It's a crisp March day and Juanita is heading home from high school, looking forward to the weekend. Now Juanita is a short, petite girl with dark brown hair. She stands only 4'10", but her body is filling out very well despite her small size. Her breasts, especially, had grown tremendously in the past year. This has not gone unnoticed by the boys in her class, nor has it been unnoticed by the friends of her older brother, Adrian. Juanita liked to wear cute little dresses and skirts; they followed the budding shape of her curves very well.

Her brother, Adrian was the polar opposite of Juanita in terms of life direction. He had fallen into a very bad crowd, hung with a bad crowd and had used drugs. In the past year, though, he had cleaned himself up, and that made her very proud. He was her big brother, and she loved him, even though at times he had made that very hard.

As she came home from school, she just got home in time to watch her mother packing for her weekend trip with her boyfriend. Twenty-year-old Adrian and his girlfriend, were going to stay with Juanita for the next few days. She said goodbye to her mom and headed into the house. There was Beth, Adrian's eighteen-year-old girlfriend. She was blond, and not much taller than Juanita, and the two of them had become good friends during the year that Beth has been with Adrian.

"Hey, munchkin!" Beth teased, as Juanita entered the living room.

"Shut up, shrimp!" she countered, as they both laughed.

Juanita went into the kitchen and got herself a drink, and she looked at how dressed up Beth was. The dainty blonde wore a very slender red dress that hugged her petite figure and she saw that nude tinted nylons were on her legs.

"What's the occasion?" Juanita asked, motioning to the dress and hose.

"Oh, Aide didn't tell you? Beth said. "We're having another couple over tonight, not a cheesy high school party, just a few friends. Plus, it's our 13 month anniversary."

"13 months?! What the heck is that? You do know that a year is 12 months, right?" Juanita asked, smiling. "I mean, I KNOW you're a blonde, but come on!"

Beth gave a fake scowl. "No, we just are both a bit different, so while everyone else worries about a nice even year, we celebrate 13 months, just to be a bit different."

"Well, you two ARE different, I'll say that!" She says and laughs. She says that she better change, too. And heads down the hall to her bedroom.

Juanita went through her closet, trying to find something to wear to make her look older with the crowd coming by later. Finally, she settled on a nice, brown skirt that came just above her knees, she would wear some nice white nylons with it, and she grabbed a tight brown sweater to wear as well.

She set the clothes out then went out and asked her brother when the people were coming by; she was told that they'd start coming over around 6.

Juanita changed into her new outfit, and then she sat and turned on the radio. She listened to music for a while, while Adrian and Beth prepared for their party that evening.

Adrian had gotten some wine for the get-together and set it out on the table. As 6pm neared, the guests began to arrive.

"Hey, girl!" said Adrian as he opened the door to Beth's friend Sara. Her date was parking the car.

"Hey,honey! How are you?" called out Beth to her schoolmate.
"Where's your date?" she asked.

"Oh, he's parking the car." The 19-year-old brunette said, she was taller than Beth and was kind of punk looking. Sara had a pierced nostril and multiple piercings in her ears. She wore a short back top, tight black shorts, and black tights.
"Uh, Beth,. I need to tell you something." With that she called the blonde over to the side of the room.

As the girls talked, two faces familiar to Adrian appeared at the front door.

"What's up, biatch?" called out Jeff as he peered inside the house with his brother Matt behind him. The two brothers were former associates for Adrian's when he was deep into the drug/crime life. He hadn't seen them in over a year.

"Long time, no see, huh?" Jeff said, as a stunned Adrian let them into the house.

Meanwhile Beth had reacted unfavorably to Sara's announcement that she was dating Jeff and brought his brother because Juanita was coming, too. Sara insisted that the boys were cleaned up and she said they had asked her if it was OK for them to show up.

"I don't think this was a good idea. You should've told me so I could've told Adrian."
The pretty blonde told her friend.

Hearing the noise in the living room, Juanita came strolling down the hall in her cute little skirt outfit. She stopped in her tracks at the sight of Jeff.

"Wow! Boy, little Juanita sure has grown up, huh Adrian?" Jeff remarked as he and his brother gazed at the little brunette hottie. He patted Adrian on the shoulder.
"We're all getting old, bro!" he joked.

Juanita walked over to Beth and asked her why the two boys were there and she was told the reason.

"I don't know. They were pretty bad guys, I don't think they should be here." She said cautiously.

"It'll be okay,' Nita" (her nickname for Adrian's sister) "Sara says they are all cleaned up now, relax."

The group continued with some small talk, Juanita still felt uneasy about the whole situation and she didn't like the looks she felt Matt giving her across the table.

That said, everything seemed to be okay. The couples joked and talked as they ate. After dinner, they played some music and drank some wine.

After a while, Beth and Aide were both buzzed and started dancing. Shortly afterward, the young couple started to kiss and make out.

"There they go!" said Sara with a smile.

Adrian whispered into Beth's ear and began pulling her arm with him down the hallway. Beth turned to the group with a smile and said they would be right back.
The couple disappeared into Aide's bedroom.

Juanita was not allowed by her older brother to drink. Rightly so, she thought, she never wanted to anyway, she had big career goals. She was, however, miffed about the people who were at the house and more upset that Beth and Aide left her alone with the other three. She decided to have some wine to spite Adrian.

"Matt, could you get me a little glass?" She asked Jeff's brother sweetly.
He went into the kitchen and reappeared with a half full wine glass.

"There you go, babe. Just take it slow, okay?" He told her as Juanita began to sip the wine.

"That's not bad." She said, and noticed a little smirk on Matt's face and it almost seemed like he winked at Jeff. She played it off, and started to chat with Sara.

After about twenty minutes, Sara looked at the clock and said she had to make a phone call and went outside with her cell phone.

Juanita was feeling very woozy now, she thought she must have drank too much. She figured she was seeing things, because Jeff and Matt left the room and walked down the hallway to Aide's room.

In Adrian's room, the lovebirds were going at it for their anniversary. He had unzipped Beth's dress enough that her chest was exposed and he was kissing her tits and her neck. His hands were working their way under her dress up her thighs.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Jeff and Matt took in the sight as they entered.

"Well, well look at them go at it!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Hey man!! Give us ten minutes, we'll be right out!" Adrian told the duo.

They did not leave. Instead Matt shut the door as Jeff stood beside the bed.

"Aide, man, we need to talk." Jeff said as his brother approached and stood next to him.

"About what?" Adrian asked as Beth pulled her dress up to cover herself.

"About the $500 you still owe me, man. You can quit the dope man, but you can't screw people over!" As Jeff spoke, Matt sat down on the bed behind Beth.

"I'm sorry, man. I had to quit, I'll get you some money on payday, I swear." Aide pleaded as fear began to overtake him. He knew how they were about people owing them money.

On the bed behind Beth, Matt began lightly stroking her hair.
"I think homeboy needs to be taught a lesson." He says as Beth turns abruptly to face him.

"Hey! Get your hands off me, creep!" She tells Matt as she slides away from him toward her boyfriend.

Jeff reaches into his pocket and removes a knife, which he holds up to Adrian's face.

"I think you're right, bro. Maybe we should have a little fun with his bitch to teach him some to respect us." Jeff cups Beth's tit in his right hand, she pulls back, but bumps right into Matt.

"Knock it off! Get out of here! Leave us alone!" she shouts at the two brothers.

Just then, Sara enters the room. The dark haired girl is smiling and carrying some rope, which she hands to Jeff. He takes it and then throws Adrian onto the floor. Matt grabs Beth's arms when she tries to intervene.

"What are you doing, man?" Aide cries out as he hits the floor with a thud.

"Sara, help me tie up this punk!" Jeff calls to his girl as they both begin tying Adrian's wrists together behind his back, and then they bind his ankles together.

Meanwhile, Matt has started to grope Beth's soft tits through her dress.

"Stop it!! Get out of here, please!!" The pretty blonde cries out.

"Hey! Leave her alone, motherfucker!" Adrian yells as his street side resurfaces in anger.

"Shut the fuck up, you dumbfuck!" Jeff says as he punches Aide in the face.
"You are gonna watch as we fuck your bitch, then maybe you'll learn not to screw people over."

"NOO! Leave her out of this! Mmpph!" A rag stuffed into his mouth by Sara as she leers evilly at Beth cuts off his protests.  Matt is molesting Aide's girlfriend as she cries on the bed. Jeff walks over and pulls her onto her back, then yanks her dress down, exposing her bra-covered tits.

"Get off me!! Noo!" Beth argues as the two boys and Sara pin her down and begin to strip the dress from her slender body.

While this is going on in the back bedroom, little Juanita lies passed out on the recliner in the living room. Matt, who spiked her drink with Ghb, has drugged the pretty teen.

Adrian is lying on the floor, wrists and ankles bound and a gag in his mouth. His eyes are wide with fear and rage as he is watching Matt and Jeff sexually assault his girlfriend.

Beth's blonde hair was lying all around her head as she struggled in vain against the two brothers and the girl. Sara is kneeling on the bed above Beth's head, pinning her arms down. Jeff is removing his pants, preparing to rape her while his brother holds her legs in place.

"NOOOO! DONNN'TTTT!! STOP PLEASSSEEE!! HELPPPP!" Came the cries from the hot blonde as she saw that her violation was inevitable. Her red dress was pulled down to expose her tits, her bra removed by force, and the lower part of her dress was slid up her legs to her waist. Jeff climbed into bed and forcibly mounted her.
He tore away the crotch of her hose and ripped off her panties.

"NOOOO!!!NOOOOPLEASE!!!!!" Beth cried again as Jeff forced his hard cock into her tight pussy. Her slender legs were straining against Matt's grasp, trying to break free from her assault.

Sara, kneeling above her head and pinning Beth's arms down, was grinning mischievously as she watched her boyfriend fuck this girl in front of her.

"Ughhh,Yeah,OhYeah,Damn Aide, your bitch is a good fuck!" Jeff taunts the tied and gagged Adrian as he lies on the floor watching the trio attack his girlfriend.

Adrian's face was red with anger, and a stray tear dripped from his eye. Beth, on the other hand, was crying profusely as Jeff's meaty member pounded her.

The blonde teen's perky tits bounced around with each thrust into her. Jeff noticed this and started to kiss, lick, and suck on the soft mounds.

"OW WWW!! OHNOOOOO!! NOOOOO!! OHGODDDNOOOO!!!" Cried the pretty high school girl as her assault continued.

Turned on, Sara leaned over Beth's head and she began kissing her boyfriend while he was fucking Beth beneath them.

"UGGHHHHHHHH,AHHHHHHHHHH!" Jeff shot off his load of cum deep inside of Beth, and then grabbed the back of Sara's head and kissed her very deeply.

"That was a nice fuck, bitch! Now, it's my brother's turn!" He smiled as he climbed off of her and took over for Matt in holding her legs down. Matt rose up and dropped his pants and climbed atop the sexy high school senior.

"OHNOOOO!!NOT AGAIN, PLEASEEE!!!!!" She screamed in vain as the younger brother roughly forced his dick into her pussy with a vicious thrust.

While the second consecutive rape of Beth was occurring, Juanita was still out cold in the recliner back in the living room. Her legs askew and her short skirt had ridden up her thighs. Her dark hair was strewn across the side of her face as she slept. She was unable to hear the cries for help coming from her brother's bedroom.

Matt was pounding his cock into Beth with authority; her entire body was bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Yeah!!Fuck her good bro!!" said Jeff with a smile as his brother continued to fuck the young blonde.

Adrian was shaking in anger and frustration on the floor. He tried as hard as he could to break free from the binds on his legs and wrists. But, it was no use. He was sobbing as the cries from his girlfriend filled the room.

"Ughhhhh! AAAAAHHHHHH!" Matt shoved his rod deep into Beth as he spurted a large load of semen inside her womb.
"Damn, this chick is one fine fuck!" he exclaimed as he lifted off of her.

Sara looked down at the prone, broken teen and then over to her boyfriend at the foot of the bed.
"What about me, honey?" she asked Jeff "Can I get a turn with this sweet thing?"

The two brothers smiled and Matt went to the head of the bed and pinned Beth's arms down. Sara got off the bed and unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs.

"Jeff, you switch with Matt so I can kiss you while this bitch gets to work." The brunette said and the brothers swapped places. Sara then climbed on top of the blonde and groped her tits and then straddled her face.

"Ok Beth, now you work that tongue in there, honey!" Sara told the girl as she sat upon her face, she shimmied her hips about and Beth reluctantly began to pleasure the punk girl. Sara kissed Jeff, the sensation from the oral pleasure making her move her tongue wildly around his mouth.

So, pretty blonde Beth was on the bed, her legs pinned down by Matt. Her dress was pulled up to her waist, exposing a gorgeous length of slender, hose-covered legs. Her naked chest lay just below Sara as the brunette was riding her face. The brunette had pulled her black tights down to her thighs and was working her body around faster and faster.

"OHHHHHH,Lick me bitch!!!  Oh yeah!!" Sara moaned in ecstasy.
With one last swivel of her hips, her body arched back and she yelped and kissed her boyfriend again as her orgasm hit.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

She climbed down and Beth gasped for air afterwards. She was crying and covered in sweat and cum.

Matt let go of her legs (she was too exhausted to try to run now) and said he had one more thing to do. Jeff let go of Beth's arms and the two brothers flipped her over on the bed. Matt ripped a hole in the ass of her hose, dropped his pants and mounted her from behind.

"NOOOOOOO!!OWWWWWW!" Cried Beth as she felt him start to pound her asshole.

Matt grabbed her blonde hair and rode her ferociously.
"Yeahh,take it bitch!!!!!" Matt growled as his brother Jeff looked down to where Adrian lay on the floor.

"You see what happens when you screw people over?" he tauntingly told Aide. "You had to be taught a lesson."

Matt was riding the girl and came fairly quickly inside of her.
"OhhhhUghhhhhhhhYeah!"
He dismounted and walked over to where Sara and Jeff stood.

Down the hall, Juanita had heard some commotion and groggily got up from the chair. She staggered to her feet and struggled as she shuffled towards her brother's room.

"Now there is still the matter of the dough you owe us." Jeff said over Aide. Just then the door creaked open and a very weary Juanita entered and at once took in the scene.

Her brother was bound and gagged on the floor; Beth was nearly nude, sweaty and obviously had been assaulted on the bed. Sara, Jeff, and Matt stood near Aide. The three all looked to the petite girl as she came into the room.

"Like I was saying," Jeff said as Juanita wobbled on her feet, Sara came to her side and held her steady. "You still owe us some money," he starts to look little Nita up and down "I think we can make that money with this pretty thing over here."

"MMPPHHHHH" Aide yelled through the gag, as he shook his head no frantically.

"No! Don't hurt her, please!!!" Beth softly begged from the bed.

Jeff smiled." Sorry, that's the deal. We're gonna make our money back with Nita and we'll drop her off when we are finished. If you two dipshits call the cops or tell ANYONE, you will never see little sis again, you hear me?"

Aide continues to cry out through the gag and Beth starts crying again. Jeff walks over to where Sara stands beside Juanita and caresses the young girl's tits through her sweater.
"Oh yeah, we will make plenty of dough with this little hottie. Of course, we need to test drive her first. Let's get her in the van." Jeff says as he and his girlfriend take the drugged teenager away.

Matt has approached Beth again, he grabbed both of her tits and squeezed.
"Don't worry, honey. We will see you again when we are done with the little chick!" He smacks her ass and laughs as he leaves the room.

Juanita is being led down the hallway as she staggers. She is awake, but very woozy.

"What's going on?" she slurred as the trio led her out the front door to the awaiting van.

Sara climbs into the drivers' seat and tosses some clothes into the passenger seat. The two boys are in back with little Nita.

The teen was lying on the mattress in the back of the van; she was in and out of consciousness. The two guys are leering at the brunette beauty.

"Okay, heads or tails for who goes first?" Jeff calls out and flips a coin as Sara starts the van.
"Tails!" calls Matt. The coin is caught and flipped by Jeff.
"Lucky bastard! You got it, tear that pussy up!" Matt says to his brother.

Matt slides his hand up the silken smooth nylon covered legs of Juanita. He moves up under her dress and pulls the dress up to her waist. Laying her flat on her back, he also spreads her legs apart as her drops his pants. He leans in and squeezes her budding tits through her sweater and starts to unbutton the tight brown top. Her bra-covered tits are soon exposed and then the bra is pulled off. Matt then pulls the waistband of her nylons down and tears the crotch away and also yanks off the girls' panties. The shock of this startles the girl awake. She comes to noticing her naked chest and a man on top of her, preparing to take her innocence.

"No! What are you doing? Stop it!" Juanita cries out as Matt laughs and starts to force his member into her virgin pussy.

Matt smiles. "Shit! She's a virgin!!"
He then tells Nita what is going on.

"My bro and I are just gonna test you out before you start working off your brother's debt. Oh yeah,. Nice and tight,you should make that money back in no time!"

He pushes into her harder and harder, finally running into her hymen. With a squeeze of her tits and a vicious thrust, he takes her virginity.

"OWWWWWWWW!NOOOOO!" Yells Juanita as Matt starts to pump her faster and harder.

As Nita is losing her virginity in the back of this van while being driven to even greater horrors, her brother and his girlfriend are crying back at the house.
Beth has untied Aide and they are holding each other and weeping over what has happened and what will surely happen to little Nita.

"OWWWWW! OHMYGODDD!!" cries Juanita in the van as Matt is fucking her; he holds her legs up at his waist while he pounds the poor girl.

"UGHHHHHH,OH Yeah!!!!" Matt's load is shot deep into her formerly virgin hole. He pulls back and slaps his brother on the shoulder.
"Damn! She is soo tight,. you're gonna shoot off in five minutes! It feels so good though!"

Jeff takes his brother's place and after removing his pants, he mounts the sexy girl. Stuffing his engorged cock into her lubricated pussy, he starts driving into the groggy girl.

"NOOOO!!UHHHHHHHHHOWWWW!" Nita cried, she was very woozy still, but it hurt tremendously when Matt took her innocence, and it hurt as Jeff fucked her now.

The young girl was on her back, on the mattress. Her dark hair was strewn about, her budding young tits were exposed and her skirt was bunched up around her waist. Jeff was on top of her pumping into her as he held her white nylon covered legs to his sides.

Sara was driving the van to the meeting place where they would proceed to sell Juanita's body for money to anyone who wanted to fuck her.

The driver looked over to Matt. "So, how much are we gonna charge to fuck this bitch?"
The site of his brother fucking this little brown haired girl enthralled Matt. He snapped upright as he heard Sara's question.

"I dunno, I'd say $50 for a fuck, $20 for a blow job. We'll have that dough back in no time PLUS some extra!"

Sara smiled and agreed as the drove down the street. The passing cars had no way of knowing that inside the van a young teen was being assaulted and will then have her body sold for sex.

After Jeff deposited his seed into the girl, he lifted off of her and pulled his pants up.

Juanita rolled onto her side, crying.

Shortly after, the van pulled up to the house where the brothers ran their operation.
They pulled into the garage and parked.

"Okay, let's get our little whore ready for business!" Matt says gleefully as they grab Juanita and drag her into the house and down to the back room.

The room contains only a bed and no other furniture.

"What are you going to do with me?" the sobbing Nita asked.

"You must be messed up!" Matt tells her "I told you in the van, you are gonna pay off Adrian's debt with your body. Now, the better you do, the quicker we can take you home."

The teen started to cry even harder as the memory of what he said before came back to her. Juanita was thrown onto the bed and handcuffed to the headboard. The two men left the room; Sara stayed behind and leered at young Nita.

"I still need my turn for a test drive, bitch!" Sara said as she stroked the brunette's long hair. She then stripped her own shorts and tights and climbed into bed with the young, scared teen. She then moved up and forced into the face of Juanita.

"Now, get to work, babe and you better be good!" Sara smacks Nita's face and pulls her head right into her.

Nita begins to work her tongue around Sara's vagina, with the Goth looking teen groaning in pleasure.
"AHHHHHHOHHHH!"

After 15 minutes and two orgasms by Sara, Jeff came into the room.

"Come on babe, the guests are arriving and we need to make some money!"
Sara smiles and got off of the bed and pulled her clothes back on, she kissed Juanita on the cheek and left the room.

Juanita was a wreck; she had been fucked twice and was made to perform oral sex on Sara. Her sweater was buttoned partially, up her chest, and her bra was long gone. The girl's short skirt was wrinkled and was halfway up her thighs. Her nylons were pulled back up but the crotch was torn away and her panties were gone. She was in perfectly presentable condition for those who would soon be paying money to fuck her.

Soon, the men began to arrive, a few at first, then more and more. Before long, word of mouth spread and dozens of men came by to have a romp with this young vixen.

The only sounds audible to Jeff, Matt and Sara were the loud grunts of happy, horny men and the cries and grunts of little Juanita as she was fucked for hours on end.

There were the three sets of men who wanted to bang her two at a time. Of course, there were many men who paid double to fuck her asshole as well as her tight pussy. And she was made to give too many blowjobs to count.

By the end of the night, Juanita was lying on the bed, her hair all mussed, her sweater torn from her body leaving her chest exposed. It was covered with semen, sweat and tears. Her skirt was tattered but still somewhat in place over her tattered nylons and sore, wet crotch. Cum dripped down her thighs and also from her red lips onto her face and neck.

As the morning approached, Jeff and Matt came into the room were the sore and abused Nita laid on the bed.

"Looks like we can take your skank ass home." Jeff says with a wad of bills in his hands. "Get her ready to go." He tells Sara, who walks over and caresses the young girl. She then dresses Nita in a clean outfit and takes away the soiled clothes. Then she helps the wobbly girl to her feet and leads her to the front room.

Jeff takes a piece of paper and gives it to Sara.
"Make sure you leave this with our little party favor here." He pats Juanita on the head.

The trip loads her into the van and drives back to her house. When they arrive, Sara puts the paper into her hand and tells her to give it to Aide. The brunette was then shoved out the door into her driveway.

Still sobbing, the teen walked uneasily into her house.

When Adrian and Beth heard the door, they jumped up. They started to cry when they saw Juanita. She was battered and stained; she had been fucked repeatedly for hours in every way imaginable.

The pair embraced Juanita and then she gave Adrian the paper from her hand. He opened it and covered his mouth and cried.

Inside were a note and two pics of Juanita being fucked by several men. The note said that they were taking Juanita again next Friday and Beth, as well. If they were not made available, they would be killed. The quote on the page was in big, bold letters: YOUR GIRLS BELONG TO US NOW!!

It's the happy,horny panda!

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
Re: Juanita's Story
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 09:31:49 PM »
Great story, ynyn.  Thanks.

Offline ynyn

• "The Joker"
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 14
  • Inside Every Silver Lining There Is A Dark Cloud
Re: Juanita's Story
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »
Thank you for the compliment. I like this one,too.
It's the happy,horny panda!