Author Topic: AUDITION by Kallie  (Read 10057 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
AUDITION by Kallie
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:39:10 PM »
Warning!
You must be an adult to read this rape-fantasy story. If you don't like these kinds of stories, please turn back. This site does not promote or condone rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story -- fiction. If you don't understand the difference between reality and fantasy, do not read this story. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Any man who commits rape is despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right, as long as no one is hurt in real life.

Audition

by Kallie

"Oh, Jesus," Mary staggered slightly, feeling her way toward the bathroom, "It can't really be morning already, can it?" Standing before the mirror, Mary squinted, rubbed at last night's makeup smeared under her eyes. "Bride of Frankenstein," she muttered, "master . .. . MASTER." Giggling tiredly, she climbed in the shower, directed the hot spray on her back, shoulders.

Feeling refreshed after her shower, Mary carefully applied her makeup, styled her hair. Big day today, meeting on location with THE casting director. If she could wow him, she had it made. No more shitty parts in lousy horror flicks, no more extra work and rotten little local commercials. This was it. Her shot, and she was going to make it count. Poring through her closet, she considered her reflection in the mirror-5'6", 113 lbs, long legs, lush black hair. Huge, impossibly blue eyes, heart-shaped face. And spectacular 34 C breasts. She smiled, cupping them in her perfectly manicured hands. Turning back to the task of choosing an outfit, she thought carefully about the role-sophisticated socialitet, sexual predator. She smiled triumphantly as she pulled the black velvet sheath dress from its hanger. Off the shoulder, tight jewelled bodice, slit to her thigh. Oh, yes. This was the dress that would get her the part. Diamond necklace, matching bracelet, drop earrings, and impossibly high-heeled pumps rounded out the ensemble. Black garter belt, black lace push up bra, matching thong, and seamed stockings. Perhaps a little flash would help her cause. She giggled as she swept her hair off her neck, pinned it in a wave of careless elegance.

The drive was blissfully short-traffic was light, and the morning still cool. She pulled down the small dirt drive, smiling to herself, humming to the music on the radio. She felt confident, totally sure of herself. She would make this part hers.

Pulling up to the trailers, she exited her car gracefully, one long leg bared, extended as she rose. And, oh, she was making an impression-the men setting up had all paused in their work to watch her. Standing in front of a large trailer was the casting director and-oh, my GOD, was that Ben Roth? She felt an electric jolt, and an immediate moistening between her legs. Ben Roth, actor, producer-voted Sexiest Man Alive, and oh, she agreed.

Mary approached, concentrating on her breathing, working to appear calm, competent. The greetings were short, perfunctory. Mary faltered-this wasn't promising. The casting director saw her expression, and his softened slightly.

"Mary, I'm sorry-we've just lost our leading lady, and things are very tense here." Ben Roth looked at Mary, then the casting director.

"Maybe you would like to read for it, Mary?" He smiled, eyed her breasts, her legs appreciatively. Mary goggled.

"M-me?"

"Don't be nervous," Ben smiled mischievously, "we were all new once."

"O-okay." Mary stammered, swallowing hard, "do you have a script handy? Can you give me a few minutes?"

"I prefer dry reads, Mary," Ben took her by the arm, led her toward the trailer, "Gives me a better feel for you, you know?"

Entering the trailer, Mary looked around-a huge four-poster bed, restraints at the head posts. Rope with what looked like cuffs tied in the middle of the bed. A bed stand with a strange looking mask with a rubber ball at the mouth, metal clamps, an iron bar with manacles, and-DILDOS? Mary faltered, but damn, she needed this part!

Ben smiled at her hesitations, "It's okay, Mary, we're a union flick, " he laughed, "the scene-let me set it up for you. You have been kidnapped, terribly abused by a gang of 8 men, they've raped you, sodomized you, convinced you that you will die. But then I, the dashing police detective, show up to rescue you. I remove your gag, and you cry to me, beg me to save you. As I untie you, you tell me what they've done. Easy enough, no?"

Mary nodded, smiled nervously as she was led to the bed. She lay back as crewmembers pulled her wrists back and snapped the manacles in place. He legs parted, tied so her legs were spread wide, knees up. She looked fearfully at Ben as her mouth was opened and the ball gag was inserted. He smiled reassuringly, patted her head. Then he motioned for the cameras to be turned on, and the trailer to be cleared. "I figured you'd be nervous, so we'll just let the cameras roll and do this just you and me the first few go-rounds, okay? Let you relax, get a feel for it." Mary nodded gratefully.

Ben walked to the door, then turned back, adopting a look of rage and horror as he played the part.

"Oh, dear God!" he cried, rushing toward her. He gently removed the ball gag, stroked her face, "It's okay now-you're safe. Who did this? Can you tell me what happened?"

Mary began to cry, sobbing a tale of rape and torture, begging for release. Ben shook his head, "No, no-again, you're not convincing me." The gag was pushed back into her mouth roughly, and the scene began again. Mary gave it her all-sobbing, breasts heaving as she begged for his help.

"Are you really this bad, this stupid?" Ben shouted angrily, "Do better!" Mary cringed, beginning to cry in earnest. Ben moved to reinsert the gag, but Mary whipped her head away.
"Let me go!" she shouted, hurt, angry, "I don't want to be in your fucking movie, you bastard!"

Ben looked hurt, sad. "Mar," he said softly, "I'm sorry, I just-it's been a bad day. Give me another chance, huh? I think I know what's wrong here, and it's my fault. I know how to make this easy for you, how to help you to be perfect," He looked at her hopefully, "you game?"

Mary nodded warily, and Ben gently pressed the ball gag back into her mouth . . . and left. He returned 10 minutes later with 8 men-big, horribly built, dirty men.

"You see, Mar, I think you're fucking this up so badly because you ISN'T FEELING it. You aren't GETTING it. So, with these kind men's assistance, you are going to feel it, you are definitely going to get it."

Mary's eyes widened with horror. Oh, no-he couldn't mean that! No, this was Ben Roth, this was a UNION job! Mary began to struggle in vain against her bonds as the men approached. Tears began to flow as she realized that she was caught like a fly in a web, and worse, she'd climbed into that web willingly.

The men crawled onto the bed merrily, laughing as their hands caught at her dress, yanked it up to expose her garter belt and panties. Hands squeezed and pinched her thighs as she thrashed violently, fingers yanking her panties to the side and exploring her pussy-her pussy that was still damp from her first sighting of Ben. Ben, who wished the men a good time, told Mary to be a good girl and get her lines down, and left her to them.

One of the men reached up, roughly tore her bodice open, revealing her beautiful breasts in their lace cups. Mary's muffled cries served only to further inflame the men-transients and junkies picked up for the occasion-and their hands moved hungrily over her.

Then a finger jammed roughly into her, routing around, pushing in and out. Mary's hips bucked violently, her muscles clamped down on the finger, trying to force it out. The man laughed, removed his finger and reached down to unzip his pants. His cock sprang out-huge, bigger than anything Mary had ever seen. Grasping her legs under the knees, he pushed them up, back, baring her pussy and holding it up, clenching, quivering. Laughing, he plunged his purple cock deep into her, bottoming out with the first thrust. Mary squealed behind the gag, her head whipping back and forth in denial, her hips bucking involuntarily as he levelled her with his dick, plunging in and out, slamming her down into the bed. His balls slapped her ass and he laughed as she squirmed in pain and fear. Another man-huge, Mexican, grabbed her hair and forced her head to the side. Her eyes bugged as she saw the giant cock bobbing inches from her face.

"You're going to swallow my cock whole, chica." He laughed as he removed the ball gag, jamming his swollen manhood into her mouth before she could make any move to prevent it. Hot, salty, so huge she thought her jaw would break. Mary gagged as it pushed relentlessly down her throat, forcing her open, blocking her airway. Hands wrapped in her hair, he yanked her head harshly, back and forth to meet the thrusts of his hips. Never pulling out far enough for her to draw breath, Mary's struggles became frenzied as she fought for air. Head bobbing wildly, her fight for life was also, inadvertently, a wild ride for the Mexican as her mouth worked him, her throat spasmed, constricted around his throbbing cock.

"Look at this puta fuck me with her mouth!" He laughed loudly. His laughter turned to a triumphant shout as his cock began twitching, swelling. Hot, foul spunk filled Mary's mouth, her throat, and her lungs. Like fire it coated her, raced to her belly. Wave after wave flooded into her, threatening to drown her even as she nearly fainted for want of air. Gagging, some of the sour cum bubbled up and out her nose. As his spent cock began to shrink, Mary was finally able to draw a ragged breath around it.
Pulling out, the Mexican wiped his spent dick on her face, in her hair, laughing as she shrunk away. Another man, an unspeakably fat, hairy monster, stepped up, grasped Mary's jaws, forcing them open.

"Oh, nnn-nnoooo, " Mary struggled to pull away, even as the man in her pussy began pumping frantically, shaking her wildly, "Nooo, p-p-please, no more!" Mary's protests were silenced as the man's filthy cock pushed into her aching mouth, drove past her tongue and into her throat. "GHHHHMMMPHHH" Mary gagged, working to open her throat so he could pass without choking her. Then the rush of hot cum in her pussy as the man inside her exploded, his hips convulsing as he drove deep, dumping his load in her womb. Pulling out, he moved to the side, allowing the next to kneel between her knees. The sticky spew of the first ran out of her, and she moaned around the tool in her mouth as that cum trickled down to her rectum.

The next man in her pussy was smaller, but what he lacked in size he made up for in cruelly. Slamming into her, he reached up and began twisting and pinching her sweet, pink nipples. Mary rocked madly back and forth, her breasts bouncing in their quest to escape the torture. The two cocks-one pinning her head, the other holding her hips helpless to the bed, prevented her from evading the torture to come. And then clamps-the man reaching to the clamps, grabbing two. Affixing one to each nipple as Mary's choked screams filled the room.

"Ooh, baby, keep screaming, " the fat man in her mouth sneered, "feels wonderful." The men laughed, both at the words and Mary's pained expression-her eyes wide, rolling back as she was plundered, the fat cock seeming to seek out her very belly. The man hammering her pussy reached up, began twisting the clamps. Mary's body bucked in response, her throat working around the fat cock, her pussy clenching around the raping tool inside her. Another belly full of spunk, another pussy full, dripping with new cum. Two more men took up positions, then a third stepped forward-the biggest black man Mary had ever seen. Looking down, she saw his cock dwarfed the others.

"We call him the elephant man. Can you guess why, whore?"

"P-p-please, " Mary moaned, struggling to close her legs, "No m-m-more. Please don't fuck me any more."

"What'd she say?" The fat man laughed harshly.

"She said 'please fuck me some more,' plain as day." The huge black man smiled cruelly, his hand holding his elephantine cock before him, "And I know just how to give it to her good." Bar laid out behind her ankles, manacles affixed. First one hand, then the other bound to the hook in the ceiling. Mary struggled valiantly as they moved her, thinking maybe, just maybe, she had a chance. She was wrong. Huge black hands on her, shredding the remnants of her velvet dress from her body, the tree trunk of a cock pushing against her. The bar held her legs wide, her feet barely touching the floor. Another cock pressing from behind, and Mary began to scream at the realization-they were going to rape her ass AND her pussy at the same time, while she dangled helplessly, standing on tiptoes. No effort was made to gag her now-her cries rang out, encouraged the men.

"NOOOOOOO!" Mary staggered, struggled, wiggled her hips in the vain hope of evading the ass-fuckiing to come, "Please, no, pleaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Mary's pleas became inarticulate screams and grunts as the two dicks plunged into her-the huge black cock tearing her pussy, the other plunging into her virgin ass with one ripping thrust. Mary was lifted off the ground with the force of the fucking, slammed back and forth between the two men, the two cocks. 'GHUH, HUH, UGHGH, " Mary's agonized grunts matched the rapists' thrusts , her tortured breasts jiggling madly with the slamming her bruised, bleeding holes were taking. The black man laughed, twisting the clamps on her nipples. "GGGGAAEEEYYY," Mary shrieked, jerking violently to escape the pain, but only succeeding in grinding their throbbing cocks deeper inside her already battered body.

The rapists exploded simultaneously, filling her bleeding holes. They left her hanging there for a few minutes, their hot, pink-tinged spunk running down her bruised legs. Pulling her down, they threw her on the bed once more.

"Please . . . " Mary whispered, trembling in pain and fear, "please . . ."

"Hey, whore still wants it, listen to her beg!" The fat man laughed, smacking her exposed, tortured breasts, "but damned if I'm just plum fucked out!" His eyes wandered, landing on the huge dildos. He smiled cruelly at the others, then grabbed the largest of the lot-10 inches long, and easily four inches in diameter-- and forced it between Mary's slick, reddened thighs. Up, inside, Mary screamed with it, her hips bucking with a strength she didn't realize she still had. "That's right, bitch, " the fat man shouted, "fuck it, you whore!" Another dildo, this one with straps, jammed down her throat to stifle her screams. Straps secured around her head, huge dildo wiggling from side to side as Mary's throat worked to dislodge it, to allow air to pass. The flipped on her belly, and another, almost as big as the first, rammed into her already torn rectum. The cum smeared, soaking her was actually a blessing-acted as lube to ease its passage. "What's this?" the Mexican picked up a small oval vibrator with straps, "What does this do?"
"That's called a butterfly-put it on the clit, strap it in place, and she can't help but come off." The men looked at Mary, struggling against the huge dildos inside her, and laughed. Turned her on her back and strapped the butterfly in place. Turned it on, then waited for the fun. Mary whimpered around the giant cock-like thing in her mouth, then began to cry, gag as her body responded totally against her will. Even in her agony, her humiliation, and her hips began to move rhythmically, she began to lubricate, her cunt muscles contracting and releasing around the thick latex tools inside her. The men laughed, jerking back to hard as her hips started heaving wildly, thighs trembling as she approached climax.

"GHHHAAAAAMMPH," Mary screamed around the dildo, "NNNOOOMMMPH!" The men shouted their victory as her back arched sharply and her cunt spasmed so violently that the gigantic dildo jumped and jerked crazily. Mary shook her head wildly, trying to deny this betrayal by her body. The men cackled, waited as her body tensed and began to build toward yet another crashing climax. Again and again Mary came, choking, gagging as she screamed with the waves of pleasure that mingled so hatefully with her pain. The men gathered around her, twisting the nipple clamps, jerking off furiously to her squirming and moaning. And then they came-one after another, their hot juice spurting over her face, her neck. Up her nose, in her eyes, her hair was soaked with their thick, slimy cum.

"All done," the huge black man put his trousers back on, signalling the others to follow suit. They dressed, laughing as Mary's body was wracked with yet another agonizing climax. Closing the door behind them, Mary lay sobbing around the dildo in her mouth, holes filled to bursting, hips still straining and bucking as she moved toward yet another orgasm. Each orgasm squeezed more of their endless cum out of her pussy, her ass. And then the door opened, and Ben strode in, script in hand. He smiled at her tortured figure, then composed him, dropping the script to the floor.

"Oh, dear God!" he cried, rushing toward her. He gently removed the dildo from her bruised, swollen mouth, stroked her face, "It's okay now-you're safe. Who did this? Can you tell me what happened?"

THE END
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities