Author Topic: GOING MONO (or "The Milestone") by Gray Blur  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
GOING MONO (or "The Milestone") by Gray Blur
« on: December 12, 2006, 11:35:57 AM »
Warning!
You must be an adult to read this rape-fantasy story. If you don't like these kinds of stories, please turn back. This site does not promote or condone rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story -- fiction. If you don't understand the difference between reality and fantasy, do not read this story. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Any man who commits rape is despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right, as long as no one is hurt in real life.

Going Mono (or "The Milestone")

by Gray Blur

Do you know what it's like to feel dead inside? I know, and that's what helped me finding the true meaning of life. It all started one night when I was walking down the street, trying to find a nice quiet place where I could just finish it all. You see, I was at a very low point in my life. The most wonderful girl in the world dumped me, my boss fired me, and all I could think of was that pistol in my pocket. I walked into an alley, I put the gun to my head, and that's when it hit me: If I'm not afraid of dying, then I'm already free. I can do anything I want because I don't care about the consequences anymore.
So I hid the gun under my jacket and started walking towards the convenient store across the street. I walked in just as the last customer was leaving. I pulled out my gun and started shouting at the man behind the counter. I felt the adrenaline, I could feel my face go red. I was out of control and it felt great!

He gave me the money and I headed out, bumping into a police officer that was coming in. I panicked and I shot him. I pushed him away from me, threw the money on the ground and jumped up in the air, landing on his police cruiser with both feet. Then, suddenly, about twenty more cruisers showed up. The cops started shooting at me so I fired back. About ten bullets entered my body, all at once. I remember it so clearly. Standing there, feeling free, overjoyed, for the very first time in my life. Then the most terrible thing happened. The most terrible thing that can happen to a human being, I woke up!

(looking at his watch)

Oh, man, look at the time! My lunch hour is almost over. I gotta get back to the office or my boss will friggin kill me. I'll see you around,

The entire beginners Drama class applauded as James Higgins finished his monologue. Standing on the stage located in the class he smiled at the others, satisfied.

Ms. Goldman, a beautiful 37-year-old blond, smiled at James, pleased. He would most definitely stand above the rest in this class as the semester would proceed, she thought.

"That was very good." Ms. Goldman said. "It definitely shows that you put a lot of time and effort into this. Did you write this on your own?"

"I sure did." James replied with a smile.

"And what inspired you to write something so dark?" She asked.

"It's something that's in all of us, I guess." James shrugged. "This seems like the best place to let it out. Isn't that why we're all here? To express what we can't in public?"

"I disagree." A female voice announced.

James searched with his eyes for the speaker.

"What was that?" Ms. Goldman asked.

"I said I disagree." It was Laurie Chapman, a 17 year old Junior. She had a very short brown hair that gave her sort of a boyish look, yet had a beautiful face that projected the innocence of a little girl. She looked very cute, very pretty. Very innocent.

"And why don't you agree?" Ms. Goldman turned to her.

"Acting is about feeling good about yourself. It's about making people sympathize with your character, or care for the plot. You don't have to be focused on the evil of the world in order to intrigue an audience."

"Acting is about what's real. And this is real." James said.
"Maybe in your world." Laurie said.

James smiled at the innocent little brunette. "What's your name again?"
"Laurie. Laurie Chapman." She said.
"Well, Laurie, you're a left-winger, aren't you?"

The class laughed at his words. Laurie smiled at him and nodded. She laughed along with everybody, not minding the joke. She could always take a joke.

"Settle down." Ms. Goldman said. "James, this is not Political Science 101 here. Yes, acting is about expressing what we might not be able to express in public. It's about expressing things that we don't always feel comfortable with in public, depends on the situation our character is in. That includes getting in touch with sides of us that we don't always know we have. But what's most important is that you remember NOT TO GO TO FAR. When showing our dark sides we have to put the CLOTH of the character, not the SOUL."

The last sentence was said right as the bell went off. The students went out of the classroom and stormed down the hole. James, like many others, was headed to the Cafeteria for lunch.
It was the first week of the new semester, and James thought he should try out drama, based on the recommendations of Nick and Mike who practically dragged his ass into it. So far it's been cool. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't do it with his friends, who were in the advanced class. This semester they had a new drama teacher teaching the beginners' class, so James did not have the same teacher as Nick and Mike. But that was cool. The new teacher, Ms. Goldman, was a cool teacher, plus the entire male population of the school drooled just thinking of her. Nick even had thoughts of what he called an "operation" against her. Same kind of operation the four of them did to Natalie and Alex on that night they all got horny.

It's been a while since that fateful night. Natalie and Alex did not tell a soul about it out of fear that they would both suffer. During those two weeks when James and Alex's family was on vacation, the two girls have been raped repeatedly by the four boys. One time, after a particularly vicious rape, Mike forced Alex to take a shower with him. During that shower, when she saw he wasn't trying to rape her again, she pleaded with him to stop doing it and to convince the others to stop too. As a result of this request he slammed her on the floor, on her back, and got on top of her. She felt his cock getting hard very fast as he rubbed it on her cunt, as they were both nude and soaked from the hot water. She closed her eyes tight as he raped her, realizing there was no way out of this situation. She grew quieter, more detached. She would not talk to anyone about what she has been through. After all, Nick did save her life, and he never let her forget it. He never let her forget that he could take back what he had given her. He told her he'll keep a close eye on Natalie, and if he so much as smells someone after him, he'll hurt her bad.
Alex knew he wasn't kidding, as he continued to be seen more and more in public with Natalie.

After the first rape, Nick ordered Natalie to come to his home every day, or else he would hurt Alex, and spread rumors about the two girls all over school. Knowing she had no choice, she did as told, and every day, while his parents were still at work, she'd come to his house and let him do whatever he wanted. She gradually accepted this situation, and even started liking anal sex. But it wasn't all sex. Sometimes, instead of having sex (or before or after having sex) Nick would help her with her homework out of his own initiative. They gradually started talking about their lives, their hobbies, their interests, etc.
Nick forced her to be seen with him as his girlfriend. Although at first she did it out of fear, she soon showed genuine affection towards him. She knew she was in a situation she can't escape, so why not accept it and look at the bright sides?

Nick's friends at school were surprised to see that a stud like Nick chose this little freshman over all the other girls, but no one made a big deal out of it. It wasn't as if he was a football star or anything. He was in drama. Who in school cared what those people did with their lives?

Gradually the rape meetings of the six teens became less and less frequent. Nick had Natalie for himself, and James had Alex on certain occasions when he could. Kyle had a million girlfriends. The youngest one was thirteen while the oldest one was forty-three. Mike didn't have a sexual partner, so he would fuck the girls during the gang rapes they had, and sometimes would borrow Alex when he was visiting James.

Nick enjoyed the situation of having a sex slave, but did not let his guard down from Alex and Natalie.
He knew that if one of them would freak out, it could expose the entir e ordeal they've gone through. Him going out with Natalie was not only out of hormones, but a strategy, to divide and conquer. Nick raised up Natalie's self esteem, convincing her to participate in the beginners' drama class. He knew she would love it.
Due to the gang rapes, an ironic situation occurred: Alex, who was always the outspoken and daring out of the two girls, rolled into a little ball in the corner, while Natalie, who was the shy one, felt like a goddess when she was with Nick. She started liking being with him more and more, and didn't care when the other boys had sex with her, as long as it wasn't too rough, although she did like it rough.

Nick knew Natalie was his to control, but what about Alex? He thought having her away from Natalie will discourage her from going to the cops, but what if it would only encourage her? Natalie was her only friend who knew what was going on with her. Alex had no one else to turn to about the brutal rapes she had endured from her brother and his friends. What if she would tell? What if having Jimmy fucking her would drive her over the edge?
Nick seriously considered killing her. He did not give a rat's ass about human life. Although he never killed before, he already started making plans in his mind. It would probably have to look like an accident, but certainly not as a sex crime, otherwise the others would make the connection and might go to the cops themselves.

In the meantime, he had another operation in mind: Raping Ms. Goldman.

As he was walking towards the table with Mike, he noticed James walking towards the table as well with his tray. Natalie and Kyle had the next lunch period, and the three usually set with another friend of Mike, who was sick today.

"Hey, man. What's up?"
"Great. Did my monologue today."
"The one you wrote?" Nick asked.
"You bet."
"Never read out stuff you've written. Don't expose too much of yourself. People tend to spot your weaknesses more easily and use them." Nick said.
"So, did they like it?" Mike said.
"You bet, except for some nerdy little girl who thought it was too violent or something. She has no idea what real violence is. Anyway, Ms. Goldman loved it."
"I'd love to have her." Nick said.
"Yeah, she's a great teacher."
"Fuck teaching. I already got a great teacher. I said I'd love to have her."
Mike leaned forward. "Man, we're in a public place. Now is not the time to discuss it."
"Fuck it!" Nick said. "We're gonna do it or what? I'm telling you, we can pull this off."
"We need to be careful." Mike said.
"Come on, if it wasn't for me and Kyle, the two of you would still be jacking off in the bathroom. You can't be careful all of your life. No balls "ہ“ no pussy! Right?"
"Look," James said. "My parents are gonna go up north again. They're taking Jack with them. I thought about coming along, but maybe instead, all of us can get together and!
"Is Alex staying home?" Mike asked, not trying very hard to conceal his excitement.
"She will if we make her."
"No!" Nick announced. "Listen. She's been under a lot of pressure. Now, I don't give a flying fuck about her, but we need to let her cool off for OUR sakes. Jimmy, you let her go on vacation. You do not come along."
"And what if she decides to tell mom and!
"She won't!" Nick said sharply. "She knows I play with Nattie. She does not wanna think what would happen to her if she tells."

Nick leaned forward and spoke quietly. "Now, maybe you two wanna play with my sex doll, but I think we better move up to real pussies. If you're not in, you're real pussies." Nick got up and left his tray at the table.
"I lost my appetite. Dump it later."

Mike took Nick's fries and put them on his own tray.

"What's on your mind?" Mike asked.
"I think we should talk about Nick's idea. The four of us. He's out of fucking control. We need to be there if he does something. We either do it all together or we don't do it at all."
"Sounds good to me." Mike replied.
"Mikey. Whatever happens, I cover your ass and you cover mine. Nick is starting to be like Kyle more and more every day. I don't know if I can trust them anymore."
"Okay. I got your back, bro." Mike said as he munched on ketchup-coated fry.

The next few days went by without any special events. Jimmy got to talk a little with that girl Laurie, who told him all about her believes in the kindness of mankind and how we're all born good, but the society makes some people do bad things.
What a load of crap! James thought. That girl is living in a fucking bubble.

The lunch periods went by okay as Nick stopped talking about raping Ms. Goldman and stuck with more trivial issues such as... um, well, ah, Hell, who cares what he has to say as long as he doesn't do anything crazy!

One night, while Jimmy was watching TV, there was a knock on the door. He didn't expect anyone and went to the door to see who it was. As he opened the door, his entire world stopped from moving.
There were two people standing at the door. A man and a woman, and they were both dressed in police uniforms!

James did not know what happened, but he was certain that somehow it's connected with the series of gang rapes he has conducted with his friends against Alex and Natalie.

"Y-yes." He stuttered, waiting to hear what the officers had to say.

The male officer, a black man with a mustache in his early 40s, started talking.

"Are you James Higgins?"
"Yeah."
"Are you the son of William and Marsha Higgins?"
"Yes, I am. Is something wrong, officer?"
"Son, there is no easy way to say it. Your family has been involved in a hit and run while they were driving to their hotel. I'm afraid they are all dead."

James opened his eyes wide as he was looking at the officer. The expression on the cop's face froze. He was serious.
James had no idea how he should act right now. He looked at the female cop. A pretty young woman in her twenties or thirties, long black hair that was pulled back, tied behind her head. She had deep blue eyes. She reminded him of Alex. He looked back at the male cop with surprise.
"All of them?"
"I'm afraid so."
"Wow. Um, Please, come in. Tell me some more."

The two cops entered the house quietly. The man was leading. He was obviously the more experienced one. It was clear just by looking at their body language that he was in charge.

As the three of them sat down, Officer Wallace (that was his name) started pouring out the grim details of how James' family has died. He said that the person who hit their car was probably drunk, and that he fled the scene. Jack died on the way to the hospital. The rest died before the rescue units arrived at the scene.
Bottom line was: His family is dead. The person who did it is on the loose.
The rest of the details did not matter.

James felt as he was dosed off throughout the conversation. It's like all the words and details were flowing in and out of his mind.

As they were done talking, Wallace and his partner, officer Langham, went to the door. Wallace did not look at James as he headed out. Langham, who was walking behind him, gave James a sympathetic smile and put her hand on his forearm.

As the door shut behind the young woman, James sat down, took the remote, and turned the TV on again.

The next morning, as James woke up, it took him a moment to recall last night's events. The night before he had several phone calls to his house from worried family members and friends. He reassured them that he was okay, and rejected their offers to let him spend the night with them. He said he just needed to be alone for a while.

As James got up, he switched on his stereo System, letting the song "Beautiful Day" play out loud.
He knew that none of the neighbors would dare to ask him to turn it down. They all knew about the ordeal he has been through. He just danced around the house with no real purpose, taking advantage of the fact that he was alone in there. He knew that the total impact of the event had not hit him yet, but he wasn't worried about it. It'll happen when it'll happen.

Aside from the grief for the loss of Jack and his two parents, James was sorry he wouldn't be able to fuck Alex's ass anymore. Then again, if he was bound to have lost his parents and brother, it's better losing Alex too instead of having to cope with everything together with the little bitch. But goddamn, it was a waste of perfectly good, big, juicy, fifteen-year-old breasts.

Throughout the day James had visits from friends and neighbors, all comforting him for the tragedy he has endured. Mike, Nick, Kyle and Natalie came as well.
Although Natalie and James had very complex relations due to the pain and humiliation he has inflicted upon her, none of it mattered anymore. He was Alex's brother, she was her best friend, and now they both had to be strong. At least that was how she saw it.

After a long day filled with visitors, James was finally alone, and was free to sit on the couch and watch some old tapes in the VCR, with no noise but the sound from the TV and the raindrops at the glass window. For him, being alone was the natural state of a human being. Even with his unusually close relations with the little clique of his and his special bond with Mike, James felt he was alone in the world. He couldn't REALLY trust anyone but himself. Mike was too much of a follower, Kyle was crazy, and Nick was getting paranoid all the time, especially concerning Alex. Well, no reason for him to worry anymore, is there?
James wondered in the back of his mind if it's possible. Is it possible that Nick would somehow arrange for, Nah, it couldn't be. He couldn't have pulled anything like this off. Maybe some of Kyle's crazy neighborhood friends could though. What if Nick and Kyle were in it together? No! Kyle would never mastermind anything like that on his own. He wouldn't give it the time of day. And Nick, Nick was a moral person. Well, for a rapist. They wouldn't. They wouldn't! Would they?

Going Mono (or "The Milestone")

by Gray Blur

The doorbell ringing broke James' line of thought. Who the hell could that be? It's pouring wet outside!
As he was walking towards the door, James went in his mind over the list of people who have visited today, and those who didn't. As he reached the door he had a main "suspect": Ms. Goldman!

Ms. Goldman must have been among the first at school to hear about what happened. After all, she had Natalie in her sixth period class. Thinking of Ms. Goldman, James immediately felt his cock stiffen. As he was standing at the door, exhausted from his long day and horny at the thought of the hot blond teacher, he took a deep breath, reached for the handle, turned it, and opened the door.

"Laurie?"

The little boyish-girlish creature from class was standing at the door, looking at him. She was wearing an old brown Jacket, blue jeans and tall army boots. Her short trimmed hair was all wet and matted out from the rain, which has just stopped. She looked tensed, as if she had no idea what to say or do next.
"Hi, Jimmy. I heard about, You know, the accident!
"No, I don't know." James said in a frozen expression. "Can you please get me fill me in?"
"Sorry." She said quietly.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"I figured you'd might want some company. No, I don't mean, I just hated to think of you all on your own here. No, you know what? It's stupid, forget it. I just wanted to see that you were okay, so! As she turned to leave, James felt an unexplained impulse to stop her as his voice jumped out of his throat: "Wait!"
She turned.
"You, You can stay here."
She continued to look at him, unsure if she should stay or leave.
"Please, I insist. Come in. Sorry, I'm just a little agitated. I've been this way all fucking day. Come in."

Laurie slowly stepped toward Jimmy and went into the house. This situation was awkward for her. As soon as she heard in school about James' family she knew she had to go visit him. She told her family all about James' tragedy and about how she knows him, and told them she might spend the night at his place. Her parents had no problem with that. On the contrary: they have always raised their daughter to share her fortune with other people. They were thrilled to see how her daughter gives from herself to other people, especially that poor boy who lost his family in a single night. Laurie's parents assured her it would be fine for her to spend the night in James' house, and promised they would not try to contact her, as long as she would contact them and tell them if she is staying. She deliberately did not make a decision until she'd gotten to his house and met with him. She did not want to be a burden.

Laurie knew who his sister was, but never talked to her much, and she has known James himself only for a couple of days, yet she knew she had to be there for him. All of her life she's been taught to help other people, even strangers. She felt good helping people. Just seeing them smile was a reward beyond any other, and when people suffered, she could feel their pain as if it was her own. All throughout the day she kept thinking about James, alone at home. She wanted to come, but she just couldn't. she was intimidated by unclear feelings she had for him. On the one hand, he was fascinated with the opposite of everything she has ever been taught about life, but on the other hand, the darkness in him attracted her somehow. She kept telling herself it was just physical attraction, that she had felt that for many guys, but it was more than that, and deep down she knew it.

Now, walking into his house, all she wanted was to wrap her arms around him with a big hug. She wanted to stroke his thick blond hair and tell him that everything is gonna be okay. As she stood before him, she held herself from even touching him. She didn't want to make this situation more awkward than it already was.

"How are you, James?" She asked, and immediately regret it. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What kind of a stupid question is that?

"Fine, considering." James said. "So, you want a beer or something. Please, help yourself."

"No, thank you. I don't drink."
"Anything else?"
"No, I'm fine." She said as she entered the house further more and looked around as she took off her jacket, revealing a red sweater. "Don't you just hate it when the rain stops right after you've arrived at where you're going?" Stupid! Stupid!
"Yeah. That sucks, I guess."

The kitchen was a mess. It was clear that many people have been coming and going all day, yet no one did much of a cleanup in the house.

"Let me give you a hand." Laurie said. She folded the sleeves of her sweater, went to the kitchen, and started to wash the dishes without hesitation.

James stood there and stared at her. What a kid. She just threw herself into his grief and started helping him the first chance she got without even asking him. As he stood there, watching her silently, she looked at him and smiled: "What?"
James smiled back. "Nothing."

He moved towards the fridge and grabbed a beer bottle. "You sure you don't want some?"
"Oh, no, thank you. You go on, sit down, relax. I'll be finished here in a sec. Okay?"
"Okay."

James moved towards the living room. He didn't feel any guilt for not helping Laurie clean the kitchen. It was her decision. He did not have the obligation to help her. It was his house, and he would clean the kitchen whenever he wanted to. If she wanted to do it herself, that's her business.

There was nothing separating the kitchen and the living room other than the counter, so Laurie and James were able to see each other as he was watching TV while she was washing the dishes. Every once in a while he would look at her. She looked pretty cute with that red sweater of hers. There is just something about that color that emphasized the beauty of girls who wore it. This case was no different. James noticed before this girl was attractive. Her face fit in nicely with her short hair. As she looked at him, he noticed her green eyes for the very first time.

As Laurie noticed him looking at her, she smiled. He once again smiled back, and returned to watch the TV. As he was drinking his beer he rolled different thoughts around his head. His cock started harden again as he tried to imagine what Laurie's pussy would look like wet.

He continued to watch the TV, but didn't really noticed the movements and sounds on the screen, as his mind drifted with memories of Natalie and Alex naked, moaning in pain and pleasure, and images of Laurie moaning under him as well. God, he would love to have her.

As Laurie finished cleaning up the kitchen, she joined James at the couch.
"So, what are you watching?"
"Oz."
"Oz?"
"Yep. The prison show."

He was just watching the scene from season 1, when the new Muslim inmate walked into Adebisi's cell, trying to convince him to make an alliance with him, while sawing false allegations against the Muslim leader. Laurie was shocked as she noticed that the big black man dropped his pants, showing his behind to the camera. He sat on the toilet and waved the Muslim out of his cell: "Go, little man, go. Try the man next door."

"Oh, my god! What is this?" Laurie asked in disgust.
"What? It's just a TV show."
"Still, it's gross."

James smiled. If she only knew what had happened in that show during the entire 5 seasons. Hell, if she only knew what events went on in the house she was at, in the kitchen she has cleaned, on the couch she was seated on. He aimed the remote at the VCR and stopped the tape.
"Okay, we'll watch something else."
"Oh, no, please. We'll watch what you want to watch."
"No, really. I don't care. I know this show by heart. Like you said, always with the dark side."

Laurie wanted to respond. She wanted to tell him that the world was not always so dark, that there are beacons of light, but what do you say to a boy who lost his entire family?

Laurie smiled thoughtfully at James and stroked his straight blond hair.
"What's going on, Jimmy? Please let me into your world."
"Why do you wanna know what goes on inside of me?"
"James, I know things don't seem to make sense right now, but in the end everything that happens is a part of something bigger. God is looking down at you and!

"Holy fuck!" James interrupted her. "Are you one of those fucking evangelists who think that everything that happens is god's hand? Let me tell you something, you cocky bitch! Nick's grandfather survived the holocaust, okay? He survived the fucking Nazis and he started believing in god because HE was saved. It's the most arrogant thing to say. As if only his own survival determines whether or not there is a god. What about the millions who died? God watches him but doesn't watch all the others? What are they, fucking puppets? I don't care what Nick's grandfather went through. If his beliefs come from his own little experiences, he's a scumfuck. He's a scumfuck who thinks the whole world revolves around him. I hate him! And I hate you!"

Laurie was shocked. She did not know what to say, even as she opened her mouth to respond. It didn't matter though, because as she opened her mouth to speak, she was knocked by a slap to her face. James got up from the couch and took her by the arm.

"Come on, I want to show you something." He said as he led her to the corridor.

James took Laurie by the arm and led her down the hallway. As they were walking, he turned, leaned her on the wall, and kissed her. Laurie was confused. She pushed him away, but not forcefully enough for him to even notice. She never acted with force towards anyone. She didn't know what happened to him. She didn't know what he wanted. All she knew was that she enjoyed that kiss, but that it wasn't right. She wanted to help him, but not like this.

James took his face away, grabbed Laurie's arm again, and led her to his room.
As he took her into his room, he pushed her onto his bed, closed the door, and turned on the stereo system. The song "Aint My Bitch" was playing. Jim threw himself on the bed, on top of Laurie, and started kissing her passionately, holding the back of her head with his hand, squeezing his lips against hers.

James leaned back and took off his shirt. He wanted to be totally naked with this one.
"No, wait". She whimpered.
He smacked her on the face and started unzipping her pants. "No. Stop!" she cried as she rose up and tried to fight him off.

James punched her and she fell onto the bed, feeling the taste of blood in her mouth as her world was spinning around her.

James took off her pants without any fight, and quickly took her panties off as well, throwing them aside. He rose up, took his own pants off, and quickly got rid of his underpants, revealing his stiff cock.

Laurie raised her head and looked up at him. "Please! She whimpered in a pathetic little voice.

James was so furious. "How dares she?! How fucking dare she?!" It's time to teach her a lesson she would never forget.
James opened her legs and pulled his cockhead against her pussy lips.

"No!" She cried with disbelief. James rammed his cock into her all the way with just one thrust. He had never before gotten so hard and deep with one thrust in such a dry pussy, but this was different. He was just so ANGRY!
He pumped into her rapidly, groaning in pain and pleasure each time, enjoying her cries and screams with each thrust. "Is this the hand of god?" He asked. "Is god trying to tell you something, bitch?"
He pushed harder and harder, groaning again and again, looking straight at the wall as he did. He didn't know how long it has been going on. He just knew that he was causing more pain to her than he had ever caused Alex, Natalie, or any other person for that matter. But that was still not enough. No amount of pain she can endure is ever going to be enough. Eventually he felt his cock about to explode. Never in his life has he ever felt a greater desire to cum. He couldn't hold it. It was going to happen, and it was going to happen right now.

James wanted her to be a part of it. He wanted her to be fully aware of what was going on when he'll shoot his sperm into her. He grabbed her head, his hands holding her cheeks tightly, squeezing them. "Look at me! Look into my eyes, bitch!"

As he started shooting his sperm into her, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Behind her tears she could see him, smiling at her. An angry smile, so smug of showing her the ultimate humiliation.
She gasped as she felt him twitch and the load of hot cum pouring into her. She couldn't believe it. For her, this was worse than death, and he knew it. He could see the terror in her eyes, greater than any terror he has ever seen, and this was up close and personal. HE did it. At this moment he was powerful. He has gained all of the control he has lost after the accident, and passed on the fear and insecurity to someone else. As he finished shooting another load of cum into Laurie, he slowly got off of her and sat down on her breasts. As much as he enjoyed watching her beautiful face that fit so much with that red sweater of hers, he wanted to go on with his plans. Not that he had any, but he was forming them he went along.

"Kiss it!" He ordered.
"No!"
"Lick it, you bitch!"

Laurie shut her mouth tight, biting on her lips.
"Okay." James shrugged. He got up and went towards his closet. Laurie rose her head to see what was going on, and gradually moved to the corner of the bed, staring at James with her wide green eyes like a scared little kitten.

James knew he had some rope and duct tape in his closet that he got for the games he and his friends played with Alex and Natalie. As he approached Laurie again, she saw the tape and rope he had in his hands and cried out loudly. James snapped and charged at her. He ran to the bed like a bull to a red drape, and jumped at Laurie, hitting her with the roll of duct tape. The combination of the anger, the adrenaline rush, the fear, the heavy metal, All of it made James act like a madman, as he violently took the sweater off of Laurie The girl was so scared she did not resist, and even helped him take the sweater off as fast as she could, revealing a pair of nice small tits covered by a red bra.
After the sweater was off, James took the length of rope and tied it around Laurie's wrists. She was sitting on the bed, facing him, staring at him with tearful eyes as he was occupied with tying the rope tightly.

"Please, James. We can stop this right now."

Instead of replying, James tightened the bond, laid Laurie on her belly, and tied the other end of the rope to the headboard, ignoring her whimpers and pleas. He tore a fairly long piece of duct tape and put it on Laurie's mouth. It was so long that he continued to wrap it twice around Laurie's head and back on her mouth.

"Stay here!" He ordered.

James left her tied and gagged on the bed, crying her eyes out. He turned the music down a little bit, but left it on for her to listen to.
He went to the kitchen and took a box of vanilla and cookie-dough Ice-cream from the fridge, put some in a bowl, and went to watch TV, thinking about Laurie, trying to come up with other games to play with her.

After watching some old shows in the VCR, James got up and walked to the fridge again. He took the ice-cream box and walked over to his room. He entered to the room, greeted by the piece of meat tied to the bed, who turned her head to look at him as soon as she heard the door. She was definitely worried. A kind soul like her- she was probably worried about him no less than she was worrying about herself. Well, all that was about to change.

James opened the ice-cream box and took some ice-cream with two of his fingers, licking them. He then approached to the frightened little girl on the bed and smeared his saliva on her smooth sweaty back. She squirmed a little as the touch of his wet fingers, but he stroked her head, shushing her, calming her down, as if to insure that he won't harm her.

James dipped his fingers again in the ice-cream and smeared it on her back. She whimpered as she realized he was planning something. Something evil.

After smearing the ice-cream all over her back, James started licking it slowly. Although mixed with Laurie's salty sweat, for James, the ice-cream was sweeter than anything he had ever tasted before.

After licking the ice-cream from her back, James put some of it on his cock, rubbing it with his hand.

He moaned as he covered his cock with the melted white ice-cream. He walked over towards Laurie's head and took the duct tape off her mouth.

"Please, Jimmy! No!" James grabbed Laurie's head with both hands and rammed his cock into her mouth as she talked. She tried to close her mouth but his cock was already partially in, and it was too sloppy to stop.
James rammed as far as he could into Laurie's throat, making her gag. He waited for a few seconds and rammed again.

"Suck it!" He ordered as he stroked Laurie's short hair.

Laurie moved her head back, removing James' cock out of her mouth, turning her head away to cough and gag.

"Suck!" James ordered as he grabbed her head again.

Laurie bit her lips hard, shaking her head with disgust.

"Okay." James said. "I see that's a sensitive issue for you."
James put another strip of duct tape over Laurie's mouth. She cried in a muffled voice as he wrapped it around her head, begging him to spare her.
James returned to the melted ice-cream and started smearing it against Laurie's lower back, slowly going to her buttocks, which made Laurie try to roll over to the side, but stop moments later, when she grasped that no matter how she's lie down, she could not defend herself from him.

James slowly inserted two fingers up Laurie's asshole. She whimpered cried into the duct tape, but due to the tape and the loud music, no one could hear her.

Jimmy turned the music louder as he started licking and kissing her back, sucking on the melted ice-cream, picking the cookies with his teeth here and there. As he got to her buttocks he started kissing them. He could feel Laurie breathing faster and faster as he licked her sweet ass. He spread her asscheeks and stuck his tongue in, licking the some of the ice-cream, making Laurie cry harder with disbelief.
James lifted his face up from Laurie's buttocks and started smearing more ice-cream in her ass. That pitiful little girl did not stop her moaning and crying for one lousy second, but James didn't mind. He moved behind her, pushing and bending her legs a little bit so she would be on her knees, as he started pushing his cockhead in between her asscheeks. With one hard thrust James entered, making Laurie's head spin. With another he entered all the way, leaving no doubt in Laurie's mind that this was no dream.

James pushed in as deep as he could, joyful with every whimper and muffled scream that came from the bitch's mouth. It's a good thing you're suffering, bitch! Now you'll understand that shit just happens.

James rammed rapidly inside Laurie's ass, surprised at how he did not need to cum. He felt as if he could go this way for hours and hours, days upon days, and he was in heaven. He felt his head spinning, and wasn't sure how much longer he could endure. He started thrusting inside Laurie's bowels like a madman, causing himself pain he wasn't sure he could deal with. But it was worth it, because it only meant that Laurie was going through hell.

James felt the lightheadedness wrapping itself around him, like a thick blanket, and collapsed on Laurie's body. He rested on her back, on her neck. He could feel her heart beating faster than his own, and felt his cock still hard inside of her. He didn't cum.
He slowly closed his eyes and drifted away,

Later on, with his eyes still closed and his mind still adrift, James felt his cock twitch, and shot his load into Laurie's ass. He gasped as his cock twitched again and shot another load. Laurie did not move during the first shot of semen, but squirmed a little in the second one. James knew she was at full consciousness during the first shot of his sperm. He could hear her whimper softly.
James thrust his cock gently inside Laurie's sloppy ass until it softened. He got up, reached to the table, and picked a Swiss army knife, opening the knife blade and presenting it in front of Laurie's terrified face. James moved the knife on her hands, towards her wrists, and cut the rope loose, releasing her arms.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" Laurie shook her head violently. She still had the tape on her mouth, and did not know what James wanted from her, but she was in no way ready to go along with James' evil plans.

"I said open it!" James cried in anger as he slowly moved the tip of the knife closer to her face.
"No!" She whimpered through the duct tape, opening her mouth as widely as possible, realizing that whenever she disobeys the pain would just get sharper.

James slowly cut the tape into Laurie's mouth. She tried to open her mouth wider, getting her tongue out of harm's way, as she prayed James would not cut her throat from within.
After entering only a couple of inches into her mouth, the knife withdrew, leaving nothing but a small hole in the tape. James smiled and closed the blade, putting the knife back on the table. He opened the hole in the tape wider, using nothing but his fingers, and smiled as it was torn to the proper width.
He moved Laurie's aching body and grabbed her head with both hands, due to the fact her hair was too short to grab. He put her face in front of hie cock and slammed it onto it, sticking his cock right into Laurie's throat and she screamed in a shaking and muffled voice. James moved her head up a few inches, just to let her be able to breathe properly.
"Suck it, make me cum, and we'll be done." He said calmly. Both you want it, and I want it. Just swallow another load, and this will be over. You've learned your lesson."

Laurie obeyed, wanting nothing more but to end this nightmare, hoping she would wake up tomorrow in her own bed to discover this was all a bad dream. She started sucking on James' cock, gobbling down all the sticky mixture of ice-cream, cookies, cum, spit, shit and blood that was wrapped around his cock. It disgusted her. She wanted to throw up, but she knew better.

She sucked his cock passionately, licking his cock all the way. She sucked on it like it was the best lollypop she has ever tasted. Anything to get this over with. After several seconds, he was hard again. She continued rapidly, kept saying to herself to hold on, try not to gag, not to touch it with her teeth. That would upset him. As she felt his cock twitch again, after god knows how long, she took a deep breath, trying to get a grip on herself, get used to the idea of what she was about to do. She sucked his cock faster and faster, hearing him gasp, feeling his hands rubbing her entire head constantly.

He grabbed her head with his fingers as the first load of cum came sliding down her throat. She closed her eyes as she was swallowing it, trying to suck every drop into her stomach. She expected a second load, but all that was coming out of his cock was single drops of cum. Laurie sucked Jimmy's cock clean, hoping this really was it, yet somehow hoping it wasn't. No, she did not enjoy it in anyway. It wasn't sex, it was violence, but she knew that when it would be over, she'd have to live her entire life "after the rape". She knew this day would never disappear from her life, from who she was.

Jimmy took her head away from his cock and looked into her eyes. He was thinking about what he had done, grasping he had raped a woman. He really did rape a woman, and he has done it on his own. He wasn't proud. How can someone be proud of that? It wasn't like it was a great achievement. He killed the rabbit that was already in the trap willingly, but this time he did it without a safety net. He didn't feel as safe as in the other rapes, surrounded by his friends, intimidating the girls with threats of rumors, and shame, and the destruction of their families, his own family! James was thinking about Al ex, and about Jack, and about his mom, and his dad, and suddenly grasped that they were gone.

As he took the duct tape off of her mouth, Laurie noticed that James was crying. She figured he understood the enormous meaning of what he had done. As he leaned forward to hug her, she hugged him back with full force. Spending the last bit of strength in her muscles to hold him close to her.

"I know. I know. I'm so sorry." She said in a motherly tone.
"I'm so sorry of what I have done." James said.
"I know. I know. It will just be our secret. I'm so sorry." Laurie comforted him. She didn't want anyone to know about what happened. For James' sake, as well as her own.
James didn't know what he was crying about. There were so many reasons. But that wasn't important. The important thing is that he got that bitch's sympathy. He didn't want to hide his feelings. He didn't want to play the tough guy. He knew that if he did, she would be afraid of him and go to the police. If she would think that it was a moment of weakness, that it was his first rape, that it was her own fault somehow, maybe she would behave. He had to let her in. He had to share his pain with her. If he didn't, she would rat him out.

Laurie stayed in James' house that night. She didn't want to go home, and he didn't mind letting her stay. He let her shower, wash herself from everything that has happened. In the shower she couldn't stop rolling the evening's events in her mind. She knew she wasn't a virgin anymore. It was snuffed away from her in one thrust. She knew she wouldn't be able to be as happy as she once was. She'll never forget how he made her feel. This made her realize of how James felt when his family died. It has been the same thing. Some punk who he didn't even know killed them all, leaving James all alone. She didn't understand it before, but now she did. James lowered her into the pit he was in all alone, and now they were both stuck there, together, and it was all her fault. Why did she come? Why did she have to talk in a condescending manner? Why?

After over an hour, as she was done, he took a shower himself. They lay on the couch in the living room, curled up together, and watched TV.
James looked at Laurie while she was asleep, still curled up with him, clinging on to him. Any man who tells you he does not like being admired by a woman, and doesn't like giving some of that admiration back, is either a liar or a total screwball. Many men have fantasies of rape, of being a perpetrator of a woman's body, but that doesn't mean they don't like being the savior. However, for James, it was much more exciting being both the perpetrator and the savior in the same night, especially when it's the same girl. He loved holding her in her arms, reassuring her of her safety, while being the one who attacked her at the most vicious ways while she was as vulnerable as a baby.

As they were lying on the sofa, curled up, the phone started ringing. James' heart lost a beat as he heard the sudden ring and looked at Laurie. She was still asleep.
James got up and answered the phone at the kitchen.

"Hello?"
"Hello. James?"
"Yeah, who's that?"
"Hi, it's Daphnie. I mean, It's Ms. Goldman."

The adrenaline started pumping again. The sensations of lust for the female flesh and lust for violence, which were seceded after the tormenting of Laurie's body, came oozing up once again.

"Oh, hi, Ms. Goldman."
"Please, just Daphnie."
"Okay, Daphnie."
"I'm sorry I didn't come ot visit you today. I was going to. It's just that, Oh, god."
"What is it?"
"I know what you're going through. I do. Went through the same thing with my sister and her husband. I just couldn't face you. I wanted to visit you so much. I've been thinking about you whole day."
"Well, thanks. I-I!
"Who's taking care of you, James?"
"Well, my grandparents are going to help. I'll get settled down with the money and all that. It's not gonna be a problem like it seems."
"Are you alone tonight?"
"Well! James looked up at the girl sleeping on the couch. "No, I got a friend staying over."
"Is it a good friend?"
"Oh, we know each other real well. We have quite a history."
"That's good. That's very good. When are you coming back to school?"
"I don't know. Few days I guess. Maybe tomorrow."
"If you need to talk to anyone, I'm here for you."
"Thanks. I appreciate that."
"Anytime, sweetie. Anytime!"
"Thanks. Good night."
"Good night."

James hanged up the phone, and looked at Laurie, sleeping so tight. She looked like an angel. James, all horned up from hearing Ms. Goldman's voice, knew exactly what he had to do.

That day Nick's parents allowed him to have the house to himself. He explained them that he wanted to be alone with Natalie, help her through the rough time she had, losing her best friend. Nick's parents knew he was crazy about Natalie, and they knew Nick was crushed over the tragedy of his friend James (yeah, right).

Nick's parents, Vic and Nadia, knew the Higgins family. They knew James, Alex and Jack, but most of all they knew their parents, Will and Marsha, and so they decided to go visit Will's parents and show their sympathy, while Nick and Natalie had the house for themselves. Natalie asked Nick not to have sex, but he slapped her, reminding her she was his. That night, after playing a little hide and seek, Nick caught up with Natalie as she was crawling from under his bed, trying to get away. He nailed her to the floor and fucked her up the ass.

As he was fucking Natalie, Nick thought of the movie "Desperate Measures". He has been thinking about it all day, ever since he heard about Alex's death. He saw it as a sign from god. If god wanted him to stop raping women, why would he kill the girl he wanted dead? Now she is dead, Nick couldn't be connected to it, and one of the members of his clique owns a house where they can carry on their activities without interruption. It 's like in that movie. Michael Keaton's character, Peter McCabe, is a dangerous murderer who gets a chance to kill again after he's thrown in prison. He simply has to refuse to give his bone Merrill in order to kill a little boy who needs it. Nick adored this character. He identified with him, although he was smarter. He didn't let society know he was like that. He has learned to control his impulses.
Still, more work needed to be done. He had to help James through his rough time, maybe identify soft spots he can use now when his friend was all broken up. There was also the matter of convincing them all to join in the rape of Ms. Goldman. She trusted him. He had the ground set. Now all he needed was the consent of his friends. He felt like George Bush trying to form a coalition against Iraq. Trying to get the UN security council to support him. But unlike Bush, he couldn't do it without his friends consent. He didn't feel comfortable raping without consent.

Nick's thoughts were interrupted as the phone in his room started ringing. "Crap!"
He thrust his cock more rapidly in slowly got out of her asshole. He playfully shoved her ass with his foot, making her fall down on the floor, and approached the phone. This better be good! He thought as he could feel his cock about to explode.
He picked up the phone.
"Yeah."
"Nick? It's Jimmy. About what we've been talking about, About Ms. Goldman. Let's do it. I'll lead, got it? I'm running the show. I've got to do it. We have to convince the others. You back me up on this, okay? We gotta rape Ms. Goldman."

Nick smiled. Everything was going according to plan. If god wanted him to stop, he sure didn't do a good job showing Nick his way. Nick knew at that moment that he would upgrade his assaults, do more harm. He would rape again, and much like Peter McCabe, he couldn't imagine a god who would care...

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities