Author Topic: The Funeral Director (F/?, nc, implied rp)  (Read 1565 times)

Riyven
The Funeral Director (F/?, nc, implied rp)
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »
Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Author:  Riyven

The Funeral Director

With a sickening feeling in her stomach, Eileen slowly crawls out of bed.  Her heart and soul broken, as she fights the never ending feeling of pain and loss.  Looking down at her nightstand, she can’t help but feel more tears fall from sore eyes.  How could she go on.  How could she face each day alone.  With a whimper she slowly moves to her shower.  Alone as she had been the past week since the loss of her husband. 

Turning the water on, Eileen looks out the window and shivers.  She new she had to go to the  funeral home today.  Her husbands body had been released finally.  The thought of seeing him was hard, but she had to do it.  Stepping into the hot water, she slowly washes herself.  Unable to stop herself, she feels herself shiver.  The memories of her beloved Wayne, flowing through her mind.

Stepping out of the shower, she moves through to her bedroom.  The sound of her doorbell ringing made her pause.  She had not been expecting anyone.  Pulling on a robe, she heads to the door.  Completely unaware in her present frame of mind, how the robe clung to every inch of her.  Slowly opening the door, she smiles a little and opens it fully. 

“Hello Mr. Bermiene, I apologize for my state.  I found it hard to get up today.”

Holding the door open, she allows the man in.   Moving through the house, she quickly starts a pot of hot water.  She knew that that Mr. Bermiene, preferred tea to coffee.  Heading back into the living room, she sees him looking at a picture of her and her husband. 

“I apologize for my unannounced visit Eileen.  I was a little worried about you, when you didn’t make your appointment this morning.”

“I’m so sorry Mr. Bermiene.  I just found it so hard to get going.  I haven’t been sleeping all that well this week.”

“Oh please don’t feel you have to apologize Eileen, and please call me Allen.  I can understand and appreciate how you are feeling.  That is the other reason I am here.  I figured that it would be a little easier for you if we discussed matters here.”

With a shudder, Eileen couldn’t stop the tears from falling again.  The sheer fact of this little kindness overwhelming her.  Holding her face in her hands, she feels him move over and offer her a shoulder.  Turning her head, she buries it into the proffered comfort.  She felt him hold her as she needed as she cried herself out.  The painful feeling of being alone in her grief, somewhat abated in the offered comfort of that simple gesture.

As she slowly felt herself begin to gain control of herself.  Allen lets her go, and brings  the teapot and tea into the living room.  She watches as he poured them both a cup.  She remembered all the times that  she and Wayne would sit here drinking tea and discussing the local politics. 

“Thank you Allen, you have been such a big help in this.  I’m sorry that I am not that good of a hostess right now.”

“I understand Eileen.  I hate to suggest this, but have you thought about something to help you sleep.  I know that it would be hard to ask your doctor,  as he would want to evaluate you.  I can however offer an option.  I know that if I asked it, the pharmacy would set you up a prescription of mild sleeping pills to help you out.”

Starring at him in a little shock. Eileen felt herself nod slowly.  She new she wouldn’t be able to  get through without something to help.  She had been unwilling to go to her doctor, as she knew that he would want her to speak to someone.  Something she wasn’t really willing to do at that point. 

“Oh thank you Allen.  That would help me out so much right now.”

Leaning over, she hugged him.  Sitting back, she felt a little of her stress go away.  At least she wouldn’t have to worry about sleep now.  The rest of the time they spent on the funeral.  Allen was such a blessing to her, as he made the whole thing as painless as was possible.  Finishing up, she showed Allen to the door.  He turned back to her.

“I will have the script made up and will bring it over later.  If you like I can stick around to make sure you don’t have a reaction to it.”

“Thank you Allen, I can’t express how much  your help has meant to me.”

“If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call me.”

“If things get too bad, I may take you up on that Allen.  Thank you again.”

As she closes the door, she can’t help but need to sit down.  The time had been hard, even with Allen helping.  Sipping her tea, she decides to wait and call Wayne’s family later.    Turning the radio on, she stares at all of the pictures.  Going through her memories, remembering all of the good times.  Feeling herself growing a little drowsy, she leans to the side.  Pulling her legs up, she rests her head on the armrest.

She knew she was dreaming, how could she not be.  Feeling the mouth on her breasts, she groans, as the tongue flicks her hardening nipples.  She remembered how Wayne loved to flick her nipples.  Making them grow to their full length.  Unwilling to give up this fantasy dream, she feels herself moving with it. 

Feeling something smooth and hard against her lips, she opens her mouth  to let the imaginary cock slip in.  Sucking on it slowly, she feels it slip deeper into her mouth.  Moving her hands, she feels them bound.  Wayne had always liked to be rough when making love to her, and she had loved it.  It was the one thing that no one had known about them.  With a feeling like an electric shock, she let’s her mind go through with the dream. 

Gagging as she tries to  take all of his cock, Eileen whimpers when her rock hard nipple is twisted slightly.  Feeling the rubbery head slipping into her throat, she begins to swallow in the way that Wayne liked.  Feeling the head slip from her lips, she rolls over onto her knees.  Biting her lip, she keep from crying out as the hard cock rams into her tight pussy.   

With a cry, she feels herself cum hard.  The cock continuing to pound relentlessly into her.  Shivering hard, she feels the her pussy suddenly empty as the cock yanks out of her.  She knew what was coming, it was what Wayne always did to her.  Leaning a little more, she felt the cock slam into her tiny asshole.   She couldn’t help but cry out as the cock makes her hurt, but feel so good. 

After what seemed like an eternity, where she  teetered on the edge of excruciating pain and world shattering pleasure.  The cock pulls out, as she rolls over with her mouth open.  She wanted to taste his cum one last time, even if was only in a dream.  She didn’t have long to wait  before her mouth was filled.  Swallowing repeatedly she took it all and lost none of it. 

Feeling herself sink deeper into sleep, she silently wishes it was real.  Knowing she had to wake up to real life, she let herself enjoy the feeling.  Floating in a cloud of pleasure and pain, she feels herself drawn out by a continuous sound.  The sound slowly penetrating her sleep, as she finally recognizes it as her doorbell.

Feeling her sore and aching body, Eileen very slowly moves toward the door.  The haze over her mind keeping her from realizing what is going on around her.  Not even realizing her robe is wide open.  She notices that is very dark outside.  Looking at the clock, she sees it is well past 9 pm.  Stumbling  to the door, she opens it to see Allen standing their.  Wondering why he is there, her fuzzy mind tries to go over the day, and remembers that morning. 

“Hello Allen, I’m sorry for taking so long.  I was so exhausted, I dozed off.”

Moving into the house, Allen is unable to help but glance at Eileen’s exposed state.  She seemed unaware of how exposed she was.  Setting a small pharmacy bag on the counter, Allen turns and heads back toward the door. Glancing at Eileen’s body one last time.

“I’m sorry I can’t stay Eileen.  I just wanted to make sure you had this.  I want to know that you are going to be able to get some consistent rest.”

“Thank you Allen, I promise I will take these.”

Holding the door open, Eileen let’s Allen back out.  Picking up the bag, she opens the bottle inside and pops one of the pills.  She was determined she was going to get some good rest.  No matter how much she hated taking medicine, she knew she needed to sleep.  Stumbling up the stairs, she drops her robe as she enters her room.  Moving to her dresser, she pulls out a pair of panties and slips them on. 

As she falls into the bed, her mind already faded into darkness.  She thinks she hears footsteps.  Too tired to care or feel alarmed, Eileen lets the bed envelope her as she drifts away.  Knowing how her next week was going to be, she didn’t care anymore.  She was going to just let tonight be her one night of peace.

As the morning sun comes through her window, she whimpers.  Her sore and aching body, letting her know that she needed a shower.  The melancholy of the past week still heavy on her, even with another dream of her beloved Wayne.  Moving into the shower, she turns it mindlessly on.  Going to remove her panties, she realizes that she isn’t wearing any. 

Stepping into the hot shower, she thinks to herself that she knew she had put some on.  Shrugging, she figures that she had probably kicked them off during her dream.  Her pussy and body certainly felt like it had been rubbed raw.  Feeling the hot water running over her body, she thinks back on the dream.  Without realizing it, her hands begin to stroke her body. 

Her mind going over every detail of the dream.   How it had felt to have Wayne rape her like that.   Forcing her to do things she could only half remember.  In the back of her mind, she knew that realistically it was only a dream.  Yet she had needed that release.  With a shudder and moan, she brings herself to an orgasm, as her hand squeeze her swollen clit.  The entire time twisting her nipples hard. 

“Oh God Wayne, how am I ever going to be able to live without you.”

The sound of her own voice startling her.  The pleading sound piercing into her thoughts and desires.  Feeling like lances of ice water, chilling her desires as quickly as they came.  With a heavy heart she got out of the shower to begin her day.  Picking out a skirt and blouse, she dresses quickly.  Heading into the kitchen, Eileen makes herself tea as she begins to call all of Wayne’s family. 

As the next few days passed in a sorrow filled blur, Eileen began to rely on Allen a lot.  He helped her to cope with the loss, as well as, helping with arrangements for Wayne’s family.  She knew she would not have made it if he had not been as supportive as he was.  Even going so far as to put up a cousin, when no more space was available close by. 

As the week came to close, she had the hardest time.  First at the viewing, when she lost it, and had to be helped home.  Then at the funeral itself.  It had taken a lot to keep from throwing herself on the coffin, as it was lowered into the ground.  The family had done their best to help out, and keep her strain to a minimum the last few days they were there.  Only the knowledge that she would get to see Wayne in her sleep kept her going. 

She didn’t tell anyone about her dreams, she didn’t want them to think she was crazy.  This was hard enough to endure with out that.  Subconsciously she thought Wayne was finding a way to be with her.  Rationally, she was sure her dreams were only that.  Each night, she wore a different type of panty to bed, and each morning she woke up without it.  She never could find them again, and had had to buy new ones. 

Finally, the day came when the last of the relatives left.  With a tear filled embrace, Wayne’s parents said goodbye to her.  Telling her to call if she needed anything, and to promise to come visit them soon.  She knew they meant well, but it would be hard for the first little bit.  She knew she had to get herself under control, and not rely on her dream to keep her going. 

Soon after, she paid a visit to Allen at his home.  She felt she had to properly thank him for all of his help.  She figured that he was only doing what he thought was his job.  Yet she couldn’t help but feel that he had done more than he needed to.  Moving up to his door, she rang the bell and waited.  Smiling at him as he opened the door, she came in as he invited her inside. 

“I just wanted to stop by and thank you yet again Allen.  I don’t think I could have made it through this without you.  My family thanks you as well, especially cousin Dave.  He swears, you are the funniest man he has ever met. “

“Think nothing of it Eileen, it was the least I could do.  I knew how hard it was on you, especially when you told me that none of you or Wayne’s family lived close.”

Leaning over, Eileen hugged Allen, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Her eyes shining with tears she was fighting.  She owed him so much, and could tell that he meant what he had said.  She smiled as he handed her a tissue, and wiped her eyes with it.  Yet another of the hundreds of little kindnesses he had shown.

“Now since, I am your host for the moment.  How about I make us some tea.”

She laughed at that, as they had drunk enough tea to have had a party over the past week and more.  Nodding, she sat back a little and relaxed.  The smell of the tea reached her soon after, as Allen returned.  As he sat down, he seemed to take a closer look at her.  His expression one of concern.

“You look like you still aren’t sleeping all that well Eileen.”

“Well, the medicine has helped, but I am afraid to take it too often.  I will run out and won’t have it to help me at night when I need it most.”

Smiling Allen pats her hand, moves over to the phone.  Sipping her tea, she fights to keep her yawns under control.  She didn’t want Allen to know just how tired she was.  Smiling at him each time he looked at her, she felt herself nod a little and fought it down.  She couldn’t fall asleep here.  What would he think of her.

“Ok thanks Henry, I owe you one.”

Turning back to Eileen, he smiles as he sees her nodding off more and more.

“Well I have solved your problem of running out.  Henry the pharmacist has agreed to give you a couple of refills.  Mind you, that will only last you a month, but I think that should help.”

“Oh thank you again Allen.  I seem to be deeper in debt to you by the moment.”

“You don’t owe me a thing Eileen, I am glad to help you out.”

As she drinks more of her tea. Eileen relaxes completely for the first time in what felt like forever.  Unable to stop herself, she nods off to sleep without realizing it.   Watching, Allen stands up, and heads over to a door.  Carefully picking up Eileen, he carries her into the room.  As he strips her naked, he strokes the panties she has on.  He had always loved white silk. 

Beginning as he always did, he stroked her unconscious, yet receptive body.  Feeling his cock swell again.  First he had to bring in his friend.  Stepping back, he walks out and calls out.  Knowing that his friend will hear him from downstairs.

“She is safely asleep Wayne, you can come out and enjoy your wife yet again.  I doubt she even guesses.”

Laughing, the man who walks in, looks nothing like the photographs at his old house.  No one would guess who he was, which is how he wanted it.  His plan for money and sexual satisfaction coming to fruition, with a little patience.   It was a full proof plan, that would never be uncovered as they had paid another friend quite well to say it was a heart attack that had killed him.  Even the insurance company had not known.   

Now that he was a rich man, from his life insurance.  He intended to keep his wife, and abuse her body as he always had.  Except now, she would never even realize it was real.  Smiling at Allen, Wayne gets, a very wicked grin.

“Well Wayne, I think tonight will be very fun.  I have always wanted to fuck my wife in her ass as another man fucks her pussy.  Are you game for it.  Oh and don’t worry, later on you will get these panties as well.”

Allen’s evil grin was the only answer Wayne needed.  He smiled to see Allen, stroking one of the many pairs of panties they had taken from Eileen.  They knew that their fun was only about to begin now.

As they forced Eileen onto Allen’s thick cock, and Wayne forced his long cock into her ass.  They couldn’t help but grin as Eileen first cried out, then whimpered.  Her beautiful face a mixture of joy, pain, pleasure and sorrow.

Who say’s you can’t have it all. 

Offline Vivienne

• PPD and Guilty
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 10
  • First Bitch
Re: The Funeral Director (F/?, nc, implied rp)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
Yep!! :D - Who says we cant have it All?! We have it All if U post mo' of these!!! :emot_kiss.gif:
putting the cart before the horse is just a matter of perspective

Offline NightStalker73au

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 76
  • On The Prowl Searching...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
Loved the story and thanx for sharing as always.
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Riyven
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »
thank you both for the comments.  sorry it took me so long to respond, I have been working up a storm.  I have started to write again and have a couple in the works.  hopefully I will have enough free time to get them finished and posted in the near future.