Author Topic: WARNING , Everyone must read  (Read 1220 times)

Violator
WARNING , Everyone must read
« on: December 08, 2006, 08:17:07 AM »
This is a warning to all members not to open any messages that are left on your msn Instant Messenger attached with a link .  This message contains a virus which attacks your system 32 and proceeds to download all your messenger addresses to then send this link on .  If you have the new Yahoo which links you to msn it also downloads all your friends addresses and then sends this link onto them ,,, If anyone has received a message like this BIN IT NOW .

Any link that comes onto MSN as a message sent by a so called friend is a threat to your system ..Do not ignore this warning , i am still cleaning up the mess here.

DO NOT OPEN THIS FILE BY CLICKING THE LINK ,, BIN IT IMMEDIATLEY

WARNING THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 04:04:42 PM by LordVerde »

Offline playfulgirl2001

• Junior
  • Merits 3
  • I'm a Freshman
Re: WARNING , Everyone must read
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 09:27:29 AM »
omggg ...Violator again i want to thank you..cause about 15 min after we chatted this morning my comp shut down totally and when i came back and signed on to yahoo there was like 5 or 6 messages from someone i didnt reconize .... but it said......omg take a look at this and they had a link...of course i delete them all...but it could have been me this morning if You had not told me.....i owe You bigtime thanks Violator ani_bouncetits.gif ani_bouncetits.gif

patti
egeezhomeloans.com

Offline Jeff1482
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 02:33:05 AM »
This is a warning to all members not to open any messages that are left on your msn Instant Messenger attached with a link .  This message contains a virus which attacks your system 32 and proceeds to download all your messenger addresses to then send this link on .  If you have the new Yahoo which links you to msn it also downloads all your friends addresses and then sends this link onto them ,,, If anyone has received a message like this BIN IT NOW .

Any link that comes onto MSN as a message sent by a so called friend is a threat to your system ..Do not ignore this warning , i am still cleaning up the mess here.

Just my opinion, but this is an abuse of fonts.

Offline Jeff1482
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
Well I stand for fonts that are abused.  It is simply wrong to take advantage of fonts that can't defend themselves.  Some may think they are asking for it, looking as alluring as they do.  But that is their right, and it does not mean they should be taken advantage of.  Until this kind of thing happens to a font that you know personnaly, one that you care for, you don't think about it much.  But I knew a font that suffered from years of abuse, and I can say first hand that they may never recover.  No font should have to go through what they did.  At one point they even had to do a script tease over and over.  I have pictures, but they are too graphic for this forum.

So, someone has to make a stand.  I think I smell a class action case coming.   :police:

Offline Jeff1482
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 02:36:39 PM »
Thank you for refraining from abusing fonts.  I knew you would fall in line once you knew the ramifications of your actions.  You are to be commended.

Offline Jeff1482
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
Friends don't let friends abuse fonts.   :o

Offline menndebi

• Senior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
Thank you for the warning, Violator.  I never click on them anyway.  Same goes for those chat rooms too!.

As for the font abuse...well, at least one can read without their glasses on!!

:emot_kiss.gif:
*~*~*Deb*~*~*

Accept people for who they are, Never judge a book by its cover, Respect others and others will respect you.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
I vote for size 14!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:40 PM »
Only Three People Tell Me What To DO , and they are my GOOD FRIENDS       JASMINE , TOES and EMILY

Wow, we can really tell you what to do?  That is a terrible power.  I'm not sure I can live with it ...........

yes I can!  (giggles)
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Achilles

• Armed and loaded
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
  • jocks or boxers
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 02:38:12 AM »
This is the second topic in a row i have read and has left me ...
To conserve water shower with a friend.

LordVerde
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 04:10:39 PM »

This topic has been un-stickied.  Also all should note that this issue affects MS Windows OS based systems ONLY and not Unix or Unix like operating systems; ie: Linux and OS X.

As a note all MS Windows users should know that clicking on any unknown source link or email attachment has the potential of receiving a virus.

This is a warning to all members not to open any messages that are left on your msn Instant Messenger attached with a link .  This message contains a virus which attacks your system 32 and proceeds to download all your messenger addresses to then send this link on .  If you have the new Yahoo which links you to msn it also downloads all your friends addresses and then sends this link onto them ,,, If anyone has received a message like this BIN IT NOW .