Author Topic: Nylon Stocking Masked Rapists  (Read 9770 times)

Offline TheAdvisor
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Nylon Stocking Masked Rapists
« on: October 09, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »
Hello all,

apology if this topic has been discussed before ... I'd like to get your views on the stocking masked rapist.

For me wearing a stocking mask during a rape fantasy is a huge turn on. Especially when the stocking is linked to the victim or a previous victim. Imagine: breaking into a beautiful woman's appartment, taking a worn thigh-high nylon stocking out of the hamper in her bath room and disguising yourself before confronting her when she comes home.

Anybody like the fantasy?

Cheers
TheAdvisor

dreamyeyes
Re: Nylon Stocking Masked Rapists
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:28:40 AM »
I love that fantasy as well. A rapist wearing a nylon stocking over his head is such a turn on for me too.

sarahbunny
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:37:24 AM »
To be honest, I always like men to be masked when I play my fantasies out as I imagine that it would be more 'realistic' for them to be disguised.. I like the anonymity of seeing an erect male going down on me and a mask where I should be able to see a recognisable face.

Offline SuperSimoholic

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Just a pic of Me.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »
In my fantasies I always "know" the guy so there's no need for a mask...
Which is weird, because I find fitted masks VERY attractive (like Kroenen from "Hell Boy" or Slade from "Teen Titans" (I know that one is a cartoon but still))

I always associate pantihose masks with Bank robbers, I guess because my Nan always used to watch crime dramas.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 10:57:16 PM »
Masks are HOT.  And I mean that in two ways.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Stockingmask

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »
Hello

It's my style of masking ;D

Offline squirejons
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 07:10:59 AM »
Masks are HOT.  And I mean that in two ways.

Front and back?  ;D

Offline SirLost

• Senior
  • Merits 27
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
I don't fantasize of wearing a mask in my filthy scenes. I am usually a boy that my victim knows, I abuse her trust to approach her. I don't care about anonymity at all. Furthermore, I keep my face close to hers at the most intense moments, making it sure that she sees my face. What I love in rape scenes isn't only the forced sex part, but also the feeling of ravishment. Turning into a demon in her mind for her whole life.

But I must admit that masks are hot. Especially Venice masks that cover your whole face. There's something inhuman, sinister and charming on them.
But I'm lost, I'm so damn lost

Offline Luismediana
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 10:08:16 AM »
Hi. The first time I heard a story about rape, was about a thief who entered an apartment of a beatifulll brunnette. He was an old man, with a huge mostacho, and even glases. But he would use a stocking mask, and raped this lady all night long. It really made hot, eventhoug I was still a child.

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 12:02:40 PM »
What no one has pointed out so far is what I believe is the single most important thing about a mask; something critically, vitally important to the victim:  A mask says "I'm not going to kill you."

She has to think about it for a second, to draw that conclusion.  In her state of panic, it may take a minute or two.  But the connection IS there if she can see it.  The ONLY reason for an attacker to go through the trouble and discomfort of wearing a mask is so that she won't be able to identify him afterward--something that he wouldn't have to worry about anyway, if he intended to kill her.

So she can relax a little. She doesn't have to fight for her life, only for her virtue. And if she's willing to surrender that, she may even be able to relax enough to enjoy it--and that is something that's most likely to elude a woman who is in imminent fear for her life.

--Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

JC69
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »
To not be able to see the face of the man raping me, especially if he was wearing one of my stockings, is a real turn on!

Offline maskedrapist

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 09:27:52 AM »
Raymond - you´ve got a point. On the other hand, if the rapist or rapists, took the trouble of masking themselves, the victim would certainly know that the evil deed was planned - that they intended to attack and rape her. Not a comforting thought, I´d guess. I think that a mask adds an element of fear on the victim´s behalf.

Personally, I´m a big fan of stocking masks, particularly knee highs, that keep a tight fit around my head. Ski masks would work OK too. Any masked people out there? Any masked female helpers? I would love to hear from you.

torn2shredz
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »
I've always thought it would be particularly frightening to be raped by a man in a mask. Especially if he had broken into my bedroom and taken one of my nylon stockings to use as a mask to rape me!

Offline leathervoyage
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 04:52:50 AM »
Stocking Mask DEFINATELY!!  Leather Mask can be fun too!!  Just Sayin'

Offline Violarme

• Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
A masked rapist surprising me in my own home is one of my all-time favourite fantasies.