Author Topic: Story Guidelines  (Read 16761 times)

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
Re: Story Guidelines
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
Rules 34(a) and 34(b) are the only rules that matter
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »

and how is it that 'lois' put in a single thread both that all participants in a story about rape be sexually mature and yet that if there is anyone under 18 we should put a disclaimer warning at top... seems contradictory to Me...

These are just suggestions.  This way if someone is offended by under-aged persons in stories they can avoid the story if they want to.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Jed
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
The following can be copied and posted above stories.  Add, delete or modify as necessary to fit your particular story.

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.  In addition, although persons of distinct nationalities, ethnicities, cultures or religions may be portrayed, no offense is meant to anyone.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 03:20:18 AM »
I've been here a while and missed this whole section on story guidelines. I bumped this one because of the rules on story codes. I've noticed stories without codes and that drives me crazy not knowing exactly what i could be getting into... :P
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline Danielle2096

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 02:06:46 PM »
Yes, I much prefer stories with codes, too.  Easier to decide which of them to read that way.
I'm not crazy - I'm just a little unwell.

Offline MatureWomenLover93
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 02:23:17 PM »
Glad to have found this thread. The story I'm trying to work on involves a couple of aspects a few might find objectionable (at first; I doubt they'll mind once they read them).

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 04:40:07 PM »
I posted story codes on a few but prefer the warning and let them know what the are in for with statement don't read it if it is going offend you! and as always with my story ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I'm one fucked up little girl.

OH, I will be a year older soon - present can be presented to me the ten day of September and money is always a wonderful gift!
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 09:25:49 PM »
A Disclaimer doesn't replace the Story Code. They're two completely different things. I always have the Story Code in the title or at the top of the story if I don't have enough room. And the Disclaimer is more to protect RU and remind the reader it is only fiction.

- Unknown

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »
But GEMINIGUY, I'm lazy as shit! LOL
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 09:12:06 PM »
You're not lazy, Millie. But you may need some motivation... ;-)

- Unknown