Author Topic: Cheerleaders' Rape and Torture  (Read 73559 times)

Offline Semiater
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
Re: Cheerleaders' Rape and Torture
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 11:28:25 PM »
Chapter Fifteen (cont’d)

I ran my hand under up Emily’s chin and lifted her head to look me in the eyes.  Her cheeks were flush with embarrassment and her body was shuddering as she stood before me on weary legs with her hands behind her back.

“You liked it, didn’t you slut?”  Emily let out a small little whimper of acknowledgement and I could feel the waves of utter humiliation radiating off her body.   

“Strip for me slave.”  Emily’s body quaked as she looked up at me with glistening eyes.  I could see her lip shiver ever so slightly as she watched me close, perhaps waiting for some additional response.

“I said strip!”  I thought Emily might start crying, her hands were trembling violently as she slowly moved her fingers up under the lacy baby doll negligee that hugged her hips, the delicate fabric had long since been soaked with her juices and the thong that was meant to hide her swollen labia was pulled to the side exposing her throbbing pussy.

Emily whimpered softly as she slipped the panties down over her thighs and pushed them over her calves letting them fall to the floor around her ankles.  Her pretty face grew red with shame as she instinctively tried to cover her naked pussy.

Her body jerked reflexively and she pulled her hands away from her sex quickly when I reached out and ran my palm over the smooth bulge of her hip, knowing I didn’t allow my slaves to cover themselves from my gaze, or touch.

“Take it all off slut.”  Emily squeaked like a little mouse as she lifted her eyes to meet mine, her body shook gently as she brought her hands up under the negligee and started lifting the tight baby doll up over her head, exposing her quivering belly and erect nipples.   

Emily stared up at me with wide moist eyes as she dropped the lace top onto the ground and put her arms to her side.  I slipped my hand between her twitching thighs and forced my finger in the folds of her sex.  She let out a groan as I penetrated her with my finger, burying it to the knuckle in her wet, throbbing pussy.

“Squeeze me cunt, tell me you want me to fuck your pussy.”  I slowly moved my finger in and out of her snatch, twisting it inside her, scraping the delicate, sensitive flesh of her pussy with my nail.  I could see her stomach quivering ever so slightly as I felt her vaginal muscles contract on my invading finger.

“That’s it baby.”  Emily started to whine as I eased my finger in and out of her tight hole.  There was an odd look on her face, it was somewhere between shame and lust.  I could see her gritting her teeth each time she clamped her pussy down on my finger.

Emily started moaning as I penetrated her over and over, I was a little surprised how quickly it had happened.  Her mouth was open and I could hear her breathing hard.  With each thrust of my finger in her pussy I rubbed her clit with my thumb.  Her eyes were closed and her head was arched back.

“That’s it slut!”  Emily spread her legs wider and ground her hips down on my hand.  Each time I slid my finger into her pussy she rocked her pelvis forward and squeezed her thighs down on me.

Emily let out a little squeal as I leaned over and took a nipple between my teeth and gently bit down.

“Oh God Master!”  Emily gasped out the words, she was gyrating her hips like a belly dancer, driving her body down on my finger, forcing me deeper into her tight snatch.  I could feel her juices coating my hand as again and again I thrust into her wet pussy.

“May I cum Master, please.”  I took my mouth off her breast and started fucking her harder and harder with my finger.  I could see the glazed over look in her eyes as she stared at me.

“Please Master—“  Emily’s face contorted, she squeezed her eyes shut and I could see the effort as she gritted her teeth together trying to hold off the orgasm that was rising in her belly.

“Pleeeeeeasssssseeeee”  Her thighs closed on my hand.  I could feel her pussy pulsing, throbbing, ready to explode as I penetrated her over and over.  I slammed my finger hard into her tight hole and drove my thumb against her clit.

“You may cum slave.”  Emily flung back her head, her long beautiful hair seemed to go everywhere as she let out a guttural moan of pleasure.

“OHHHH GOOOODDDD!”  Emily’s thighs squeezed my hand tight as she clamped her legs together and ground her hips down on my invading finger.  Her upper torso twisted from side to side jerking to and fro.  Her vaginal muscles held me like a vise as she groaned, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, panting, desperately trying to catch her breath.

I worked my finger inside Emily’s cunt making her body spasm and cry out.

“That’s it slut!”  Emily’s upper body was shuddering, her legs bowed as she moved against my hand.

“Oh God!”  She screamed as I finger fucked her roughly, her thighs opened and closed on my wrist as her breasts heaved.  I could see a small patch of perspiration on her belly as she openly panted.

“Oh God Master.”  Emily could barely force out the words, her breathing was ragged and I could feel her pussy convulsing on my fingers.

“OOOOHHHHH GGOOODDDD!!!”  Emily’s legs were shaking like a leaf, she could barely keep herself standing as I plunged my fingers in and out of her pussy, moving fast and hard inside of her.

“That’s it slut.”  Emily groaned as I licked her erect little nipple, her body quivered as I moved my tongue over her breast in small concentric circles.  Her tits were jiggling ever so slightly as her whole body trembled.

Emily let out a gasp as I pulled my sopping finger from her snatch.

“On your knees slave.”  I heard her whimper in need and shock as she fell to the floor.

“Legs spread, arms behind your head.”  Emily jerked to attention opening her thighs and putting her hands behind her head, her body twitched involuntarily and I could see the narrow glistening trail of her juices running down the inside of her leg.  There was a look of surprise on her face as she gazed up at me.

“Open your mouth slut.”  Emily groaned as I thrust my wet fingers in her mouth and rubbed them against her tongue.

“Lick me clean slave.” I could see the disgust in her eyes as I forced my fingers deep in her throat and she tasted her own juices.  I could feel the reluctance in my little pet as she lapped her tongue over the length of my fingers, knowing they’d just been inside her pussy mere seconds before.

I grabbed Emily by the hair and arched her head up making her look at me, I loved the lust and confusion in her stare.  She closed her lips down on my fingers and sucked them into her mouth, I forced them to the back of her throat and heard her gag softly.

“That’s it slut, I bet you wish my cock was in your mouth instead, don’t you.”  I could feel her throat convulse on my fingers as I pushed them deeper in her mouth.

I pulled my fingers from between Emily’s lips and rubbed them through her disheveled and matted hair that hung in front her eyes beautifully, but looked a mess.

“Don’t move slave.”  Emily’s chest was heaving, her hard little nipples rose and fell gently as she tried to catch her breath.  I loved seeing the patch of moisture on her flat, smooth belly.  The muscles of her inner thighs convulsed as she held her knees wide, her clit was hard and twitching.  Emily’s face was flush with shame and there was a look of need in her eyes.  I think she was almost ready to beg me to fuck her, even if it meant I’d have punish her later for putting her needs before mine, but my little pet managed to restrain herself and remained silent as I walked out of the room, only the sound of her whimpers escaped from her mouth.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge, I could smell Emily’s pussy on my fingers as I pulled out some fruit and set it in a bowl.  I sat down at the table and savored the taste of the cold liquid running down my throat, knowing my girl was kneeling in the other room, her body pulsing with lust waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to with her.

I don’t know how long I sat in the kitchen but I wanted to antagonize my girl and make her wait, knowing the anticipation was building in her body with every passing second.

Emily was still kneeling on the floor with her fingers wound through her hair as I stepped out into the living room.  I could feel her eyes following my every move as I circled her.  She let out a small little cry as I reached out and touched her shoulder with my hand.

“Open your mouth slave.”  Emily’s nipples were hard and gently rose as she breathed.  Her moist lips parted softly as she moaned quietly.  I could feel the nervousness coming in waves off her body as I stood slightly behind her and to the side.

Emily’s body quivered as I brought a grape to her mouth and tenderly laid it on her tongue, she instantly started to bite down on the cool orb but I reached out and grabbed her hard nipple, twisting it brutally between my fingers making her shriek before she could swallow it down.

“No slave, not until I tell you can.”  I tugged hard on Emily’s breast drawing a whimper of pain from deep in her chest.  I could see her body start to shiver in fear and uncertainty as the mangled grape lay on her tongue, the glistening juices dripping down over her chin as her eyes fixed on mine.

“Swallow it my pet.”  Emily’s throat convulsed as she took the grape down into her gullet.  She opened her mouth and thrust her tongue out nervously as I moved another shimmering amethyst globe between her lips.  This time she let it sit on her tongue, her eyes following me as I stood before her cupping her breasts in my hands.

Emily let out a small cry as I pinched her nipples firmly between my finger’s, the little grape was balanced precariously on her tongue as I pulled her sensitive flesh taut once again.

“You may eat it slave.”  Emily bit down into the grape and swallowed it quickly, thrusting her tongue back out again as soon as the cool fruit slid down her throat.

I continued to feed my pet for a good five minutes, training her like a little puppy to eat only at my command.

“You are doing good my slave.”  I tapped Emily gently on the head letting my fingers go through her soft hair, running my hand over her scalp, petting her like the cute, lustful little animal she was.

I left Emily kneeling on the ground as I moved toward the couch, I fell back into the cushions and watched my girl’s body tremble in exhaustion as she tried to hold the position.

“Come here my pet.”  I tapped the couch next to me.  Emily took her stiff arms from behind her head and slowly started crawling towards me.  I loved the way her breasts swayed as she moved, her long hair dangled in front of her face as she slid deliberately across the floor.         

Emily looked up at me nervously, unsure of what to do next.  Her breast’s quivered ever so slightly as she knelt on the floor, her palms were flat on the carpet and her knees were spread wide waiting for my next command.

“Get on your feet slut, I want you to dance for me, entice me with your body, make me want to fuck your pussy.”  Emily staggered to her feet, I could see the look of consternation and fear in her face.

I worked my hips forward so they were over the edge of the couch and grabbed for Emily’s hips.  She let out a little squeal of protest as I pulled her forward making her straddle my thighs.

“You’re a cheerleader my pet, you know how to bump and grind, make me hard so I can fuck that wet, needy pussy of yours.”  I pulled Emily’s hips down so her swollen clit slid against my bulging cock.  I loved the way she whimpered as I thrust up my hips and rubbed my dick against her aching pussy.

I let go of Emily’s hips and ran my hands over her trembling thighs.  I could see a small tear welling in the corner of her eye as I touched her skin.

“Move that body slut.”  Emily’s cries grew louder and louder as I cupped her ass in my hand’s.  She reluctantly moved her pelvis over my raging prick but didn’t put much effort into it.

Emily let out a little shriek as I reached out and took hold of her nipples, pinching them between my fingers I pulled her upper body towards mine so she had to throw out her hands out against the back of the couch to keep from falling forward.  Her hard nipples were almost against my chest as I brought her face close to mine and rocked my hips up, rubbing my aching, throbbing cock against her pussy.

“I said I want you to dance for me slave, if you don’t I’m going to punish you.”  I glared at Emily and let go of her breasts.  I locked my hands on her hips and started moving her pussy over my pulsing dick, drawing ever louder and louder cries from her body.

“Please Master, I can’t.”  I could see the tears streaking down Emily’s cheeks as I let go of her hips and put my hands to the side on the couch.

“I said dance for me cunt, make me want to fuck you.”  Emily started sobbing harder, she swiveled her hips without effort over my bulging cock.

I grabbed Emily by the hair suddenly and pulled her face towards mine.

“Your job slut is to please me.”  I could see the fear in her eyes as I tugged hard on her scalp making her yelp in pain.

I didn’t wait for a response from my slave and pulled her over my lap easily capturing her wrists in my hand.  I had her leather cuffs locked together behind her back before she could even react.  I could feel her stomach convulsing on my knees as she twisted her head nervously to look up at me.  The tears were running down her cheeks in a torrent.

“Head down slave.”  I pushed hard down on the back of Emily’s neck and forced her head down so she was looking at the floor.  I had my other hand in the small of her back holding her against my knees as her legs flailed in the air.

“You’ve been a bad girl.”  Emily shrieked as I brought my open palm down on her ass.  I think she was surprised by the suddenness, and brutality of the blow.  She started screaming as I brought my hand down again and again on her body, her legs kicked madly in the air as I held her down with my hand around the back of her neck.

“You!“  My hand came hard down on Emily’s ass, already her skin was starting to glow red.

“—will do!“  I could see Emily’s tiny fists balling and smacking the floor as I spanked her.

“—whatever I say!”  I loved the feel of my open palm landing against Emily’s firm ass, over and over again I spanked her like the unwieldy child she was.

“—whenever I say it!“  Emily grunted with each blow of my hand, the tears streamed down her face and dripped onto the floor.

“—do you understand!”  I brought my hand down hard on her skin one final time.  Her body thrashed on my thighs as I grabbed for her hair and twisted her face to look up at mine.

“Do you understand slave?”  Emily couldn’t choke back the tears, they trailed over her skin and rolled off her chin.  Her body was racked with spasms as she sobbed, her ass wiggled from side to side burning with the pain of the blows as her skin glowed red.

“Do you understand?”  Emily started shrieking again as I laid my palm on her smoldering ass.

“Yes, yes Master!!!”  Emily screamed out the words as her eyes went wide when I lifted my hand from her body.

“PPLLLLEEEEAASSSSEEEE MASTER, I’ll be good!!!”  There was an absolute desperation in her face.  I gently laid my hand down on her ass and let go of her hair.

“Get on your feet slave.”  Emily struggled to her feet with her hands still cuffed behind her back.  I loved the way her chest heaved sending her hard nipples moving up and down and her breasts quivering.  She let out a little whimper as I reached out my hand and ran my palm over Emily’s belly feeling the moist layer of perspiration that coated her skin as my fingers trailed over her quaking muscles.

I snapped the tip of my finger against Emily’s nipple making her bite down on her lip to keep from crying out.  I took her hard little bud between my nails and pinched down making her dig her teeth harder into her lip.

“I want you to dance for me slut, do you understand?”  I dug my nails into Emily’s nipple and pulled her toward me, making her straddle my thighs with her long legs.

“Do you understand?”  I twisted Emily’s nipple in my fingers, using it to bring her face inches from mine.

“Yes Master.”  Emily cried out the words as I pulled her sensitive tit taut, drawing her hot body ever closer to mine.

“Good.”  Emily let out a whimper of relief as I let go of her breast.  I could feel the heat coming off her body as her legs straddled my thighs.  The beads of fear induced sweat clung to her skin.  Her face was flush and I could see the red mark on her nipple where my nails had bit into her flesh.

“Dance for me slave!”  Emily was whimpering, almost sobbing, as I laid my hands on her hips.  I could see the muscles in her tight, smooth belly start to convulse as she ground her hips down on to my hard cock.  I let out an involuntary groan as I felt her swollen sex rub my throbbing dick.

Emily rocked her hips, quickly learning how to use her body to please me.  I loved the way her nipples jiggled in front of my face and the glistening sheen of perspiration on her stomach as she pushed her clit down against my bulging prick.

Emily let out a little squeal of concern as I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her chest toward my face.  I don’t think she knew how to react as I pressed my lips between her moist tits and started licking her skin.  I loved the feel of her soft heaving tits against my cheeks.  Her hips stopped moving over my raging cock.

“Don’t stop slut!”  I clamped my mouth down on her breast, taking her aureole in between my lips and sucking on her tit.  I loved the sound of Emily’s ragged breathing in my ear as she struggled to slide her hips over my body.  I could feel the heat radiating off her skin as I held her close.  I loved the smell of her fear in the air as her body grew wet.

Emily let out a yelp of shock as I dug my fingers into her hips and started twisting her body away from me.  I picked her up off my lap and turned her so her ass was toward me.  She let out a little cry as I grabbed her cuffed wrists and unclipped them from each other.  I brought my open palms down on her glowing flesh.

“Work me slut.”  I reached out and took hold of Emily’s long, smooth hair and arched her head back.  She started grinding her hips into my lap in earnest as I pulled hard on her locks.

I threw my head back into the couch and moaned as I felt Emily’s swollen sex rubbing hard against my cock.

“That’s it slave.”  I let go of Emily’s hair and dug my fingers into her waist jerking her harder and faster over my prick.  I loved the way her body moved like a snake on me, her ass rising, chest pressed low, erect nipples scraping against my thighs as she leaned over me and ground her pelvis into my lap.

“Oh God.”  I could feel my cock ready to blow.  I dug my nails into Emily’s skin as I groaned involuntarily.

I pushed Emily off my thighs and she fell to her knees between my legs.  Her face was blank and confused.  I grabbed for her head and pulled her face toward my groin, I could feel the strain in her muscles as for an instant she thought about fighting me.

“OOOOOHHHHH.”  I forced Emily’s cheek against my bulging cock and rubbed her smooth skin over me.

“That’s it baby.”  I slid Emily’s head over my prick loving the feel of her soft hair against me.

I couldn’t take it anymore and pushed Emily away from my raging cock.  She fell backwards on the floor with her legs spread wide and her skin shimmering.

“Get into position to be fucked slave!”  Emily stared up at me in confusion.  Her body shone in the light, her skin was covered with a layer of perspiration and beads of sweat clung to her body.  I could see her pussy throbbing as I loomed over her.

“Get into position cunt!”  Emily didn’t move and I could see the shock in her eyes.  My dick was so hard it hurt and I was aching with lust.

Emily squealed as I lunged for her hair, pulling her up off the ground, twisting her so she was up on her knees.  She was screaming in pain as I ripped at her scalp, her hands were locked on my wrists trying to relieve the tension as I moved her body like a rag doll.  She was sobbing as I pushed her head toward the floor.

“When I say get into position I want my slaves to get on their knees, legs spread, chest and face against the ground, palms flat and ready to be mounted.  Do you understand?”  Emily was crying hard as I pushed her head to the floor.  Her tits were pressed against the carpet and her long smooth hair covered her face.  Her hands were shaking as she put them palm down on the ground.  I kicked her knees wider till she almost lost her balance and fell forward.

I didn’t know how much more I could take, my prick was so hard.  Emily’s body was racked with spasms as I knelt between her splayed thighs.  Her body jerked forward as I buried a finger in her wet pussy, I could feel her muscles clamping down on me the instant I penetrated her.

“That’s it slut, nice and wet, just like you should be for my cock.”  I pulled my finger quickly from Emily’s pussy and pressed the pre-cum coated head of my dick against her pulsing little hole.

I rammed my hips forward burying my prick in Emily’s tight snatch, she grunted and her body slammed forward as my cock stretched her little cunt.

“Oh God your tight!”  Emily was sobbing with her cheek pressed against the carpet as I started rutting her in desperate need.  I could feel her hot pussy swallowing me, clamping down on my dick as I started plunging into her over and over, driving my cock deep in her belly. 

I loved the way her hands balled into little fists and jerked up off the ground with each brutal thrust of my hips.  Emily screamed each time I buried my dick in her hole but I could also hear the moans of pleasure escaping her lips as again and again I drove into her body.

“That’s it slut, make me cum in your pussy, make me fill your womb with my sperm.”  I had hold of Emily’s hips and used them as a lever to pull her hard back onto my prick.  I loved the feel of my balls slapping against her clit as I fucked her brutally.

“I’m going to cum slave!”  I felt a tingle run down my spine as I heard Emily moan, almost gasping with lust in response to my words and I felt her vaginal muscles clinch down on my cock like nothing I’d ever felt before.

“Make me cum slave!”  I loved the way Emily grunted each time I buried my dick in her pussy, I loved the way her body jerked forward, and I loved the way I could feel her trying hard to clamp her tight pussy on my invading cock.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH.”  I dug my fingers into Emily’s flesh and bellowed like an animal as my balls started pumping hot cum in her pussy.

“HOOLLLLLYYY SHIIITTTTT!”  I could hear the loud slap of flesh against flesh as I pummeled my little pet with my cock.  Her tight cunt gripped me like a vise and milked every drop of semen from my balls as I slammed forward into her body.

“That’s it baby, that’s it!”  I drove my hips forward almost knocking Emily over as I impaled my dick to the hilt in her tight pussy.  I groaned loud and collapsed onto Emily’s back, feeling her moist, hot skin against mine.

Panting I reached out and grabbed for the back of Emily’s scalp, twisting her head back so she was looking me in the eyes.

“God you’re hot slave!”  I could see the glazed over look in her face as she arched her head up and opened her mouth for me.  I clamped my lips down on hers and rocked my hips forward, sliding my hard dick to the hilt inside her pussy. 

I pulled my mouth off Emily’s and slid my cock from her sex.  Her head fell forward onto the ground and she pressed her cheek against the carpet as I stood up.

My dick was still hard and bobbing, coated with cum and juices as I loomed over my girl.  I stood staring down at her for a few minutes as her hips wiggled from side to side.  I could see the little trail of sperm that was seeping from her twitching pussy.

Emily started whimpering as I walked out of the room and left her in position, kneeling on the floor.

I don’t know how long I was gone but when I reentered the room I caught Emily turning her head to watch me, her palms were flat against the carpet and her ass swayed softly from side to side as I stepped toward her.  I could hear her start to whine as I towered above her.

I didn’t say a word to Emily as I moved in behind her and knelt down.  The buckles on the gag I carried clanged as I stood between her splayed thighs.  I could see the discomfort and nervousness in her body as her legs shook trying to hold the position.

Emily let out a squeal as I buried the long penis gag in her pussy, her body jerked up off the ground as I slammed the gag in her snatch and twisted it deep inside her, pressing hard it into her sex.

Emily yelped as I popped the penis gag from her throbbing cunt and grinned as I saw my cum coating the thick black penis gag.

“On your knees slave.”  Emily let out a little cry as she struggled to her knees.  Her erect nipples rose and fell enticingly with her heavy breathing.  She quickly brought her hands up behind her head and clamped them on the back of her neck.

“Open up.”  I could see the reluctance in her eyes but Emily quickly spread her jaws as I plunged the slimy penis gag between her teeth and buckled it tight behind her head.  I could hear her gagging as the thick cum covered gag pressed against the back of her throat. 

There was a look of surprise, or disappointment, in Emily’s face as I clipped the end of a leash to her collar and started dragging her toward the bedroom.  She fell to her hands and knees and started crawling behind me without complaint, but I knew she’d wanted me to make her orgasm.

I didn’t look back to see Emily shuffling along the floor but I could imagine the way her gorgeous breasts swayed as she moved.  I loved the way my favorite slave was coming around, but I didn’t want to let her know I was pleased with her progress, at least not yet.

Monique scurried to life in her cage as I pulled Emily into my bedroom.  Monique hopped up on her knees, crouching low in the small cage she brought her hands up behind her head and dropped her eyes to the ground.

“Hello my pet, I hope you’ve been comfortable in your cage.”  Monique didn’t look up to see my sadistic smile as I tugged on Emily’s leash.

“Get in slave.”  I could see the consternation in Emily’s face as I spoke harshly to her and jerked the leash attached to her collar.  When she was inside I undid the little clip off the D-ring and slammed the metal door shut.  I snapped the heavy brass lock onto the frame and sealed my pet inside.   

I smacked the top of Emily’s cage making the metal clang.

“I don’t want either of you two to touch yourselves, do you understand?”

Monique kept the awkward position arching her back up with her hands clasped behind her head and surreptitiously lifted her eyes toward me, barely whispering.

“Yes Master.”  I could see her nipples shuddering gently as the muscles of her thighs twitched under the strain.

I slapped my hand down onto Emily’s cage, she was on all fours and I thought I saw a tear welling in the corner of her eye.

“Do you understand me slave?”  Her lips quivered as I stared down at my pretty little pet.

“Yes Master.”  I lifted my hand up off the metal frame and took a step back getting a better look at my hot slaves’, I could feel my dick starting to tingle as I smiled at the girls.

“I’ve got to go take care of some chores, but I’ll be back, don’t worry.”

Monique was barely audible.

“Yes Master.”

I could feel my slaves’ eyes on me as I turned and left the bedroom, I closed and locked the door shut, leaving my girls alone in their cages waiting for my return.

To be continued!

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed the story.  I always appreciate comments, it’s always very encouraging, and I especially love hearing from females who like my work.  Thanks!.semiater     semiater@yahoo.com

Offline Semiater
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
Hi, It seems my semiater yahoo account has been hacked and I can no longer access it, so if anybody with whom I’ve chatted, and who I haven’t been able to contact (because I no longer have your email/IM), and would like to chat again, please drop me a line at my other email address [hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide]

Sorry for the inconvenience.  John

Cheerleaders’ Rape and Torture

by Semiater ([hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide]

Chapter Sixteen

Monique and Emily quickly popped to their knees on the bed as I walked into the room.  Without a word of direction they and put their hands up behind their necks’ and waited for my commands.

“Hello my slut’s.”  I could see Monique’s ringed nipples rising and falling quickly as she was breathing heavily.  I wondered whether she’d been playing with herself and I’d caught her in the act?  Or maybe my two little sluts were playing with each other?  Perhaps I would have to punish them later for there indiscretions?

I sat down on the edge of the bed and laid the big bag on the mattress.

“I bought you girls a treat, I’m sure you’re going to like it.”  I pulled the massaging shower head out of the bag.  It was the best you could buy, there must have been 10 different settings on the thing, from a throbbing pulsing current, to a delicate rain.  Though, I knew the girls would mostly be using the powerful water jet settings.

I reached out and ran my hand through Emily’s hair, I could feel her start to tremble as I caressed her head.

“I bet you’re going to like using this on your clit—when I give you permission to cum of course—won’t you slut?”  Emily kept her eyes downcast, but I could see the way her nipples went hard.

“God you’re beautiful slut.”  My hand slid down over Emily’s back and I cupped her ass with my palm.

The bed shook as I got up.

“I’ll just be in a few minutes, it should be easy to install, and then I’ll let you girls play a little.”  I picked up the bag and started toward the bathroom.  I hesitated at the door and turned back toward my slaves’.

“Don’t move sluts, I know you sluts are needy, but I’ll let you cum all you want in a few minutes.”  I chuckled softly and disappeared into the bathroom.

When I was finished installing the new fixture I slowly sauntered out to see my sluts, Monique and Emily’s bodies were trembling as they tried to hold the awkward position.  I sat on the edge of the bed and trailed the back of my hand over Emily’s breast.

“It’s all ready baby.”  I closed my finger tips on Emily’s erect nipple and pinched it tight, pulling the flesh taut.

“I want you two to go in there and test it out.  I want you each to cum at least twice, so you’d better try hard, anything more than that—” Emily moaned as I slipped my finger into her sex, she was sopping wet and my knuckle disappeared inside her body with ease.  Emily closed her eyes and arched her head back as I twisted my finger inside of her pussy.  Her mouth was open slightly, and she panted softly.  “Anything more than that is gravy, you have my permission to cum as much as you want.”  I grinned as I slid my finger from Emily’s pulsing slit, she dropped her head and looked humiliated as I forced my wet finger into Monique’s mouth.  Monique started sucking on my finger like it was a lollipop.

I pulled my finger from between her lips with a moist slurping.

“I’ll let you two decide who gets to cum first.”  I pulled out my ring of keys out and undid the locks on Emily and Monique’s cuffs and collar’s.

Emily’s inner thighs spasmed with strain as she knelt with knees spread wide on the bed.

“Get in the shower, test out your new toy.”  I smacked Emily on the ass and the two scurried off the bed quickly, across the floor and into the bathroom.  A few seconds later I heard the shower turn on.

I stood outside the glassed in cage and watched as my young sluts used the pulsing showerhead to get each other off.  I don’t know how many times I heard them screaming in orgasm.  I particularly loved the way Emily clamped her thighs together on Monique’s head as she licked her pussy.

The girl’s jumped in shock when I finally clapped my hands together and turned off the water.  I could still see the raging lust in their eyes as I tossed them a towel.

“Fun time is over sluts.”  Emily’s thighs were still shaking as the waves of orgasm flooded her body.

“You’ve got five minutes, get your collars and cuffs on and get into the bedroom.  Make sure to gag yourselves too.”  Emily’s face went flush when she realized what had just happened, how I’d caught her in the act, displaying her uncontrollable desire.  I left them there, water dripping off their body, shuddering with lust.

Monique and Emily crawled side by side out of the bathroom, they each had their leashes clamped between their teeth as they moved to my feet.

“I hope that you had a good time sluts.”  Monique squeaked like a mouse as I stood, and loomed over her threateningly.

“It’s time for my fun.”  I grabbed Monique under the chin and lifted her head, smiling cruelly.

“I’m going to play with you tonight baby.”  I let go of Monique’s chin and reached out to touch Emily, I pushed her into her cage, her hair was still moist from the shower and the delicate fragrance of the perfumed water still hung on her body.  I slammed the metal frame door shut behind her as she struggled to find some degree of comfort in the small space.  I clicked the lock in place, sealing my little girl in her enclosure as she squirmed against the metal frame.

I grabbed the leash from Monique’s teeth and tugged hard on her neck, making her muscles strain as I pulled her across the floor toward the other bedroom.  I could almost sense Monique’s mounting fear as I dragged her across the hall.  I’m sure she would have begged me if she could, but a red ball gag filled her mouth and she could only make incoherent moaning sounds.

I loved the way the gag looked between her teeth, spreading her jaws, elongating her face as stray hairs hung in front of her eyes, making her look so cute as she crawled behind me.

“On the bed cunt.”  I tugged on Monique’s leash, making her yelp in discomfort as she scrambled up onto the bed.  Her body trembled as she knelt on all fours, she glanced at me for an instant, trying to judge my mood, then dropped her eyes quickly.

“On your back, spread those legs slut.”  The metal leash clanged as she rolled over onto her back and opened her legs wide so her knees were against the mattress.  Monique brought her hands up behind her neck and wound her fingers together behind her head.

“That’s it bitch, at least you’ve learned something.”  Her muscles twitched as I ran my hand over her inner thigh.  I heard her moan as I trailed my nails over her clit.  Her pussy was moist and her belly convulsed as I slipped my finger between her throbbing lips.

I took hold of Monique’s nipple ring with my free hand and pulled her little bud hard.

“I’m going to have to punish you for playing with yourself earlier slut.”  I saw Monique’s eyes widen and I could tell she wanted to protest but all she could do was groan with the ball stuffed between her teeth.

“Do you want to tell me you weren’t playing with yourself without my permission earlier?”  I chuckled softly and I twisted her nipple ring making her squeal.

“It doesn’t matter cunt, I want to hear you scream anyway.”  I let go of her breast and smiled, moving my hand over her belly I loved the way her body trembled in fear.

“I’m going to beat those tits and your pussy till you’re begging me to stop.”  I slapped my hand down hard on her mound making her cry out.

“Maybe you’ll even beg me to fuck your hole and use you as my cum receptacle after.”  I slid my finger in her wet pussy again and grinned at the quivering girl.

“Then again, I know you’d beg me for my cock anyway,” I pulled my finger from her snatch and rubbed it over her lips.  “but really, I just want to hear you scream.”  I could see the tears start to well in her eyes as I smirked at her.

Monique started to whimper as I climbed on the bed and grabbed her by the front of the collar.

“Time to get you in position cunt.”  I pulled on the ring and lifted her upper torso up off the bed.  I could feel her body shaking as I stuffed pillows up behind her back, raising her off the mattress.  She kept her hands locked behind her neck as I propped her up.

“Good girl.”  I let go of the metal ring on Monique’s collar and let her lean back against the pillows.  I wiped a stray hair from her cheek as I straddled her belly.  I took hold of her wrists and brought her hands up over her head, hooking her cuffs to a ring on the wall, stretching her upper body taut.

“God you are a beautiful little whore.”  I lifted her chin, making Monique look me in the eyes.  Her body was trembling as I cupped her breast in my hand.

“Maybe I’ll let Emily nurse you back to health later and suck my cum out of your cunt, because you know I’m going to fuck you hard, and use you as a receptacle for my sperm.”  I let go of Monique’s breast and stepped off the bed.  I grabbed her ankle and pulled her leg even wider than she had it, I could see the strain in her inner thighs as I slowly moved to the other side of the bed and spread her other leg.

I stood at the foot of the bed and stared at my bound slut, I started stroking my cock as Monique sobbed louder and louder.

“I want you to keep those legs open cunt.  Don’t even think about trying to close them.”  My dick bobbed as I moved toward the cabinet against the wall.  I loved the sound of Monique weeping as I looked for the long leather flogger I wanted to use on my slave.

Monique’s breasts were heaving and she started to hyperventilate when I took position to the side of the bed.  Tears streaked down her cheeks as I waved the long tails through the air.

“I’m going to make you scream cunt, and you’d better keep those legs open, because I’m going to beat that pussy till it’s raw.”  I trailed the leather over her erect nipples and convulsing belly.  The ends of the tails were wrapped into hard little balls and I knew they’d burn as they struck her soft flesh.         

I swung the flogger in the air suddenly, bringing it down hard on Monique’s swollen sex.  Her legs jerked together violently as the hard tails slammed against her mound.  She started wailing into the gag as the pain fired through her pussy.

“Open those legs cunt!”  Monique’s legs were shaking as she tried to open them up again.  Her eyes followed me and shot open as I brought the flogger down hard on her pussy once again.  Involuntarily her thighs jerked closed as she screamed into the gag stuffed between her teeth.

“Open them cunt!”  I brought the beaded flogger tails down violently on her breasts before she could even spread her legs again.  I could already feel the perspiration building on my forehead as again and again I brought the leather down hard on her chest.  Her hips twisted side to side as she screamed in pain.

“Open your legs slut!”  Tears ran down over Monique’s pretty face as she tried to spread her thighs while her muscles burned and quivered uncontrollably.  As soon as Monique had her legs splayed wide I brought the flogger down on her aching, pulsing cunt, making her wail in complete and abject misery.  Her knees closed like butterfly wings in flight as I dragged the beaded tails over her skin.

“I said keep them open bitch!”  Monique howled as I trailed the leather over her belly and tits.

“Maybe I should take that gag out so I can really hear you scream.”  I ran the tails over Monique’s face, letting her feel the heavy leather straps on her lips.

“I know where I can put this while I take off your gag.”  I smiled cruelly as I held the thick wooden handled flogger up for Monique to see, I then brought the wide shaft to the opening of her pussy, her engorged labia were striped with vicious red marks as I pushed the end of the handle against her slit.

“I guess we don’t need any lube, you’re already nice and wet for it cunt.”  I spread her vaginal lips with my finger and rammed the long piece of wood deep in her belly, making her grunt and arch her hips up off the bed as it sunk deep inside her.

“Make sure you squeeze it tight whore, I don’t want it falling out.”  I climbed on the bed and straddled Monique’s chest, my dick bobbed between her heaving, marked breasts.  I leaned down and put my moist lips against her ear.

“This way Emily will be able to hear you scream and then you can tell her all about, so she’ll know what to expect when I decide to beat her pretty little cunt.”  I loved the way Monique sobbed as I licked her cheek and nibbled on her ear.

I undid the harness from behind Monique’s head, the ball slid easily from between her teeth and lines of glistening saliva hung between her lips and the gag.

I tossed the ball gag to the floor and unhooked the cuffs from the ring in the wall.   She whined softly as I climbed off the bed and moved to the end of the bed.   

“Squeeze that cunt slut.  Make the flogger move for me.”  Monique’s sobbing took on a sharper sound with the muffle of the gag gone.  I ran my hand over her striped inner thigh as she made the wooden handle jerk up and down with her pussy muscles.

“Just like a whore, anything in your snatch feels good, doesn’t it?”  I slapped my hand down on Monique’s mound and made her yelp.

“I bet you wish that was my cock in you, and I was about to cum deep in your belly.”  I scraped my fingernails over her inner thighs, I could feel her muscles twitching under my touch.

Monique sobbed louder as she, almost imperceptibly, nodded her head, responding to my query.

“Well, you’ll get that chance shortly cunt, you’ll get to feel my sperm in your hole soon.”  I smiled viciously as I grabbed the leather tails and tugged the wooden handle from Monique’s snatch, making her squeal and jerk her legs together as the flogger popped from her pussy.

I sat down on the mattress.  I glared down at Monique and she spread her thighs instantly, even though I could see the discomfort in her eyes when she moved.

“Look slut, it’s all wet, you’re just a dirty little whore, aren’t you?”  Monique lowered her eyes as I held the flogger up for her to see, her breasts shuddered as she started to speak.

“Yes Master, I’m just a dirty whore.”  The words were barely audible, but my dick started to throb as I heard her stutter out the response.

I grinned and I ran my hand over her breast.  Monique whined softly as I dried the handle with her smooth, beautiful hair. 

“I’m done beating those tits slut, but I think you need some clamps on them for proper decoration.”  I dragged the heavy, sweat soaked, leather over Monique’s aching nipples.  I could hear her whimpering as I got off the bed and went to the cabinet against the wall.  I dug through the various toys till I finally found 4 wooden clothespins I could use.

Monique’s eyes followed me as I sat back down on the edge of the mattress.

“Pinch those nipples slut, make sure they’re nice and hard for the clips.”  I winked at the girl.

Her hands were visibly shaking as she cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples between her fingers.  She groaned in pain as she squeezed her raw, aching, buds hard, they were already erect, but I loved watching her roll her little nipples between the nails of her fingers.  She grimaced as the fire shot through her nerve endings when she touched the vicious marks left by the leather flogger.   

“Hands behind your neck slut.”  Monique’s fingers were shaking as she wound them together behind her head.  Her lips were moist and her tongue was barely visible as she panted gently.

I hopped on the bed, straddling Monique’s waist as I reached out to pinch her left nipple between my fingers, she yelped softly as I rolled her erect little bud.  I could hear her breathing harder as I opened the mouth of one of the clothespins and pushed it to the base of her aureole.   I pulled her breast taut and worked the wooden clip down.

Monique let out a wail of pain as I let the strong spring close on her nipple.  Her torso twisted from side to side as she groaned under me.  My dick bobbed against her skin as I took hold of her right breast and tugged on her soft flesh.

I didn’t bother waiting for her to stop moving before I closed another clothespin on her free tit.  Her elbows were out, and swung, looking almost as if she was doing exercises at the gym.

“They look beautiful cunt.”  I ran my hand up under her chin and arched her head up to look at me, her eyes were moist as tears dripped down her cheek.

I cupped Monique’s breast, teasing the mass, feeling the weight of her tit as the pin danced in a little circle from the top of her nipple.  I thought I heard her about to say something as I picked up another clothespin from the bed and brought it to the one already clamped on her nipple, but she never said a word.  She started to squeal as I brought the wooden head perpendicular to the first pin and opened the jaws wide.  She shrieked as I closed the clothespin down, pinching the first one even tighter on her breast.

I slid my palm over Monique’s chest, feeling the thin layer of perspiration on her skin as she bucked and writhed under me.

“God you’re beautiful slut.”  I picked the last clothespin up off the mattress and quickly snapped it on the quivering wooden clip already on her nipple, making her yelp like a hurt puppy.

I slid my hand between Monique’s jiggling tits.  I loved the way the wooden clothespins jerked as she moaned and wiggled in discomfort.

I stroked my cock and stared down at the squirming girl.

“I want to beat that pussy more cunt, I love the way you scream for me.”  I smacked my dick down between her breasts leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin as I climbed off the bed.  I picked the flogger up from the mattress and dragged the leather tails over her belly, rubbing it against her labia, they were still flush, swollen, and marked from the vicious little balls smacking against her flesh.  I felt a shiver down my spine when I heard Monique whimper, and I couldn’t stop thinking about whipping her more.

I crouched at the foot of the bed and brought the flogger gently down on Monique’s pussy.  Her inner thighs twitched, and threatened to close as the leather slapped against her skin.  Monique’s mouth was opened and she was breathing heavily, her eyes were fixed on the flogger in my hand as again I brought the tails down again lightly on her pulsing mound.         

“Are you ready to scream for me slave?”  I taunted her with the flogger, gently grazing her pussy with the beaded ends of the leather.

With brutal suddenness I snatched the flogger up, then whipped it hard down on Monique’s mound.  Instantly her piercing cries echoed in the bedroom.  Again and again I brought the leather down hard on her body, smacking her pussy and inner thighs viciously with sadistic pleasure.  Monique’s legs scissored madly, clamping shut, and swinging wide as I beat the tails down on her cunt.  Her upper body bucked up off the bed as she screamed.  Spittle shot from her open mouth as she wailed in complete and utter misery as I kept bringing the flogger down on her swollen and aching labia.

“MMMAAAA--, PPPPPLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE,” Monique howled like a banshee as she tried to beg me, “PPPLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE SSSTT—.”  I swung the leather down hard against the confluence of her thighs, slamming it down on her skin one last time.

Monique was blubbering like a little girl as I ripped away the first pair of pins from her breast.  My dick was throbbing, with pre-cum dripping as I teased the clips still locked to her right tit.  She howled as I played with the wooden pins, tugging and twisting, pulling and stretching her sensitive flesh before finally tearing away the remaining clothespins and making her shriek in pain. 

Monique’s breasts and pussy glowed red from the beating as I tossed the pillows away, pushing her flat on her back.  She writhed on the bed and looked like a beetle trapped on its shell.  Her eyes were moist and lines of tears ran down her cheeks.

“Spread those legs cunt, hold your ankles so I can mount you.”  Monique whimpered and reached out, grabbing her ankles, pulling her legs wide till her inner thighs started to twitch from the strain.

I collapsed between her splayed thighs and brought my open hand down hard on her heaving breast, smacking it with my palm and making her shriek again.

“Beg me to fuck you slut.”  I slapped Monique hard across the face, making her head jerk to the side as she blubbered incoherently.

Her legs started to twitch as her muscles strained trying to hold the position.  I loved the feel of my hand smacking her breasts, hearing the loud crack of flesh on flesh over and over again.

“Master, please, OWWWEEE.”  I brought my hand down on her tit again, slapping her soft skin brutally.

“MAAASSSSTTTERRRRR, PPPPLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE FUCK THIS USELESS WHORE!!!”  Monique screamed out the words between the blows of my hand on her breasts and cheek. 

“Massssttterrrr, pleeeaaasseeeee fuck your slave, cum in me, please.”  I fell on top of Monique’s body, her legs spasmed and closed on my hips as I plunged my cock into her moist hole.  I loved the look in her eyes, I could see the pain, but I could see her smoldering lust as I buried my dick deep in her belly.

Monique arched her body up to meet me, still holding her ankles in her hands and keeping them spread wide I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as she tried to whisper in my ear.  She knew I loved the hot feel of her breath on my skin.

“Cum in this whore’s pussy Master, please.”  She gasped out the words between groans of pain.  I felt her teeth gently nibble on my ear lobe as her hot breath buffeted my cheek.

“Please Master, fuck this cunt hard, please.”  I could hear her moaning as I started slamming my cock in her tight hole, feeling the strain in her muscles as she tried to arch her body up in order to pant in my ear.

“Fuck me Master, cum in my pussy Master, please!”  I rammed my hips into Monique’s tight hole, hearing her grunt each time my cock thrust deep in her body.  I grabbed the back of her head, winding my hands through her hair and tugging her head back so I was looking her in the eyes.  I loved the confusion, the mix of lust and pain as she stared back at me.  I loved the way she groaned each time I buried my dick in her pussy.

“Squeeze my prick cunt.”  Monique let out a squeal of discomfort as she clamped her pussy down on my cock.  I could see the way her face contorted as she tried to clutch my dick with her muscles.

“That’s it cunt.”  I slapped her breast hard with my hand as I rammed into her hole, bucking off her body and making the bed creak.  I could see the strain in Monique’s neck as I arched her head back and spit in her face, her eyes shot closed instantly as the saliva plastered her forehead.

“Squeeze me bitch, I’m going to cum!”  The headboard slammed into the wall as I punished Monique’s body with my cock.

I let go of her hair and locked my hands on her shoulders, pushing her hard into the mattress.

“Make me cum whore!!!”  I dug my nails into her flesh as I pumped my cock deep in her hole.  I could see the grimace on her face as I felt her vaginal muscles lock down on me.

“That’s it slut!”  I rammed my dick to the hilt in her tight snatch and felt my balls explode, shooting my hot, thick, cum deep in her belly.

“May I—, May I, May I cum Master?”  I could feel Monique’s cunt clamping down on me as she gritted her teeth together and threw her head back.

I grabbed Monique by the hair and arched her head back, making her look up at me as I rammed my dick in her throbbing pussy.

“You can cum slut!”  Monique opened her mouth and howled as her body exploded under me.

Monique moaned and bucked, wrapping her legs around my hips.  I knew her pussy and breasts must have been burning like fire from the from the beating, but still she squeezed her thighs tight around my body and crushed her breasts against my chest.

“Master, thank you for cumming in this cunt’s pussy.”  I could feel her clamping down on my dick hard as she hesitated for an instant, panting, her eyes were down cast as she arched her chest up and scraped her aching, erect nipples against my body.

Monique’s body convulsed and writhed under me for a few minutes, I loved the feel of her under me.  She lapped her tongue against my neck, and softly spoke.

“Master, will you please whip my ass too, so I can scream more for you.”  I bucked my hips, making Monique cry out in discomfort as I plunged my cock one last time into her hole, milking every last drop of cum in her pussy.

“No slut, not right now.”  I let go of Monique’s hair and slipped my dick out of her warm, tight pussy.  My prick was aching, and so sensitive as I knelt next to her on the bed.  I slapped the head of my cock down on her forehead before wiping my slimy shaft dry with her hair.  I brought the tip of my dick to her lips and rubbed it against her moist flesh.

“Kiss me slut, thank me for using you!”  Tears were streaking down Monique’s cheeks as she gently kissed the head of my cock.

“Thank you Master for beating me, and using this cunt’s pussy as a receptacle for your cum, a slut could ask no more.”  Monique lapped her tongue against the length of my prick and sucked my balls into her mouth.

I pinched Monique’s nostrils shut and watched her eyes bulge.  I felt the lovely suction on my balls as she gasped for breath.  Suddenly my balls popped from her lips and she desperately sucked in air.  I let go of her nose and tapped her on the head.

“Good slut.”  I winked down at the girl and climbed off the bed.

“I’ll be back later, maybe I’ll bring Emily too.”  I slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it from the outside.  My dick was aching and sore.  I thought I might watch a little TV before I went back to my girls’.

Jim and I pulled into the bar, lines of chromed Harley’s filled the lot.  I could feel my dick starting to twitch just thinking about seeing Lisa again, and what Mack had used her for since we’d left her.

Jim opened the rear door of the van and exposed Tara to the cool night air.  She was kneeling uncomfortably on the rough carpet.  Jim had made a metal frame to transport his girl.  Padded metal bars supported her chest and hips, and her wrist and ankle cuffs were chained wide to bolts in the floor.  Heavy metal clips were snapped shut on her breasts with taut cords tied down to the floor pulling her nipples taut.

Tara’s head twisted side to side, but the thick leather hood sealed tight around her neck deprived her of any sight or sound of what was happening.  Only small nostril holes, and the opening for her mouth gave her any exposure to the world.  Her jaws were spread wide by the penis gag forced between her teeth, and drool ran down the front of the leather mask, dripping down onto her chest.

I could hear Tara moaning as Jim worked the clips off her nipples, they were attached to elastic bands snapped to the floor.  The girl squealed as he opened the heavy teeth, and even through the hood I could hear her scream as the blood rushed back into her tortured breasts.

Jim turned and smiled at me as he pinched her aching nipples between his fingers.

“I love hearing this slut scream.”  Jim worked mechanically and undid the chains locked to Tara’s cuffs.  We had to help her out of the van as she tried to stand on weary legs.

I didn’t feel nearly as uncomfortable with the surroundings this time as we dragged Tara through the throngs of bikers crowded in the bar.  Her heels clapped off the floor as we walked toward the back rooms, drawing everybody’s attention to us.  I could feel all the eyes turning to watch as Tara staggered behind Jim on the leash.  Deep red marks still shone on her breasts from the clamps in the van.

Mack was expecting us this time, and one of his bodyguards met us midway across the room.  He didn’t say a word, his hulking figure towered over everybody in the bar and we followed him as the crowd parted before him.   

Carrie was kneeling between Mack’s spread thighs.  I could hear the way she slobbered as she sucked his cock.  Mack wheezed as he clamped his hand on the back of her head as he worked her mouth over his shaft brutally.  Her arms were bound behind her back in a thick leather sleeve, and I could see the butt plug stuffed in her ass as she bobbed in front of the disgustingly fat man, sucking on his prick.  He seemed to have put on weight since the last time we’d been there, if that was even possible.

Mack lifted his hand to acknowledge us as he started to bellow.  He pressed his hand hard on Carrie’s head, forcing her to deep throat his cock as he started to cum.  I could see her back go rigid as she started to gag and choke on the spewing prick.

I thought Mack was going to have a heart attack as he face went beet red and he moved Carrie’s mouth over his shaft like a rag doll, forcing her to milk every drop of cum from his dick.

Carrie gasped as Mack finally let go of her head and she sucked in a lungful of much needed air.  The girl barely had time to breathe before she started lapping her tongue over the length of Mack’s cock, licking him clean.

“Get away from me bitch.”  Mack slapped Carrie across the side of the face.

“It’s time to talk business.”  Carrie kissed the head of Mack’s prick and grabbed the hem of his robe with her teeth, pulling the fabric over his waning cock.  She staggered on her knees to the side of the chair and crouched at his side.  I thought I caught her glancing up at me before she lowered her head and stared at the floor, licking her lips as her nipples scraped against her thighs.   

“Hey Mack, how’s it going?”  Mack reached out his hand, but his eyes never left Tara.

“Excuse me if I don’t get up boys.”  He roared in a huge belly laugh and tapped his groin.

“Are you looking to sell this cunt.”  Mack sighed as he tried to lift his body and touched Tara’s breast, pinching her nipples between his thick, meaty fingers.

“Looks like somebody’s been playing with these tits pretty harshly.”  I little squeal came from under the hood as Mack twisted Tara’s nipple brutally.

“I like your style.”  Mack winked and let go of Tara’s breast.  Her legs almost buckled as he pinched her clit between his fingers.

“I’d have to see her face before I buy her though.”  Mack grabbed the leash dangling from Tara’s collar and pulled her into his lap.

“No, we’re not looking to sell her Mack, we just wanted to check up Lisa and see how she was doing.”

“This cunt is wet.”  Tara writhed on Mack’s lap as he plunged his fingers into her pussy, not hearing a word Jim said.

“Holy shit, this slut is squeezing my fingers like a vice, how much do you want for her, I’ve got to have a bitch like this.”  Mack pulled his fingers from Tara’s pussy and jammed them in front of Carrie’s face.

“Lick me slave.”  Mack glared down at Carrie.

“This is how you should be cunt, wet and ready for me all the time, like this bitch.”  I could see the single tear run down Carrie’s cheek as she opened her mouth and sucked Mack’s fingers between her lips.

“I’ve got to have her.”  Tara started humping Mack’s thigh, desperate to be touched again.  Mack pulled his fingers from Carrie’s mouth and snapped them together.

“I’ve got this new girl, just got her in.”  Instantly one of the bodyguards scurried from the room.

“I’m not interested in—“  Mack cut Jim off before he could even finish.   

“Just wait a second buddy, you’ll like this girl, she’s a smart little cunt, an, hell, I don’t know, something with numbers I think, accountant maybe, just know the little bitch is smart, and needs to be taught her place, I’m trying, but—”  Mack winked and ran his hand through Carrie’s hair.  It seemed like the guard had been only gone for a few seconds when he returned, dragging a petite Asian girl behind him.  She was crawling on the floor and her face was covered with drying cum, while her hair was streaked with more lines of sticky sperm.  As the guard pulled the girl in front of where Jim and I stood, I could see semen dripping out of her swollen pussy, and ass.

I heard Tara moan as Mack plunged his fingers deep in her snatch once again.

“Sorry, she’s kind of a mess, but the boys like the Asian cunt, they’ve been using her nonstop for the last 3 days.”  I couldn’t tell exactly with her on her hands and knees, but the girl looked to be about 5’3”-5’4”, and couldn’t have weighed much more than 100 lbs.  Her hands were locked together with a short steel chain, and her ankles were attached together with a short hobble.

“She’s a smart little bitch, aren’t you cunt?”  The girl looked at Mack with panic in her eyes.

“Go on bitch, tell him.”

“I’m—“ The petite Asian girl looked at Mack, her body trembled with fear as she started to speak.  “I’m cumsocket, I need to be fucked like a whore and used as a sperm receptacle.”  Mack nodded at the guard and he tugged hard on the leash making the girl arch her head painfully up.

“Tell him about yourself cunt, maybe you can be of some use to them, besides as a cum receptacle.”  Mack roared in laughter as the Asian girl started to cry.

“I—I’m—“ The guard cracked his hand down on her ass instantly, making her scream out in pain.

“Maybe you’re not that smart after all bitch, did you forget already that you’re never use `I’ again when you speak.”  Mack growled out as the guard slapped the Asian girl across the ass again.  Her body started to shake like a leaf.  The chains on her wrists and ankles clanged as she shuddered violently.

“This—this cunt was an engineer, she was on her way—“, her voice broke as she tried to stutter out the words, her eyes were filled with fright as she tried to speak again, “this cunt was driving back to school, and, m—this cunt’s car broke down, and—“ Tears were streaking down the face of the small Asian girl.

Mack pulled his fingers from Tara’s pussy and put his hand near the side of the chair for Carrie to lick clean, he grabbed for the base of Tara’s hood and grabbed the lock at her neck.

“I need to see this cunt’s face.”

“I’m sorry, I’m punishing her.  She hasn’t seen or heard a thing for 2 days.”  Jim extended his hand and rubbed it over Tara’s smooth back, almost as if caressing a pet.

Mack let go of the little brass lock and gasped in frustration, forcing Carrie to gag as he jammed his fingers deeper in her mouth.

“You’re punishing her?  What did the little whore do?”  Tara squirmed on Mack’s lap as he slapped her breast with his open hand.

“She had an orgasm without permission.”  Mack smiled, pulling his fingers from Carrie’s mouth he started fingering Tara’s clit.  I could hear her start to groan as her body bucked off his lap desperately.

“You mean, you’re punishing her for having an orgasm?”  Tara’s cries came louder and louder from under the hood.  Mack pulled his fingers away from her pussy suddenly and she started to whine.

“Yep.”  Jim grinned as Tara ground her hips against Mack’s thigh, pushing her chest against him scraping her hard nipples, and trying to rub her aching pussy against his leg. 

“I can see she’s a needy bitch, isn’t she.”  Mack took Tara’s clit between his fingers and started pinching hard till her whines turned to shrieks.

“I’ve got to have her, how about a trade?  This little educated cunt, for your slut.”  Mack let go of Tara’s clit and cupped her ass with his palm.

“You can have this whore too.”  Mack grabbed Carrie by the hair using his free hand and arched her head up so she had to raise off her haunches.

“Look at these tits, imagine how she’ll scream when you beat these.”  Mack smiled and pulled Carrie’s head back so she had to thrust out her chest.  Her nipples were rock hard as her breasts shuddered.

“I’m afraid I’m kind of fond of the slut Mack, I’ve spent a long time training her.”  Tara’s head twisted side to side, she couldn’t hear a word Jim said, but she humped Mack’s meaty thigh in need, almost as if she knew they were talking about her.

“Maybe you could take her,” Mack pointed to the kneeling Asian with disdain, “take her with you for a test drive and leave, what’s this cunt’s name?”  Mack tugged on Tara’s collar again.

“Tara, her name is Tara, not that it really matters.”  Jim smirked as Mack thrust his fingers back in Tara’s pussy, making her squeal as he penetrated her.

Mack started finger fucking Tara, thrusting his fingers deep inside her snatch, slamming his knuckles against her opening.

“God, she’s doing it again, the bitch is squeezing my fingers so hard it’s not even funny.”  I could hear the whistling sound from the small nostril holes in the leather hood as Tara was panting in lust.  I tried to imagine what she was thinking, wondering if she could tell it wasn’t Jim or I using her, or if she thought she was allowed to cum under the onslaught.  I knew it had been 4 days since she’d orgasmed without permission and Jim hadn’t allowed her to cum again since.  It had been two days since she’d been hooded, and before that, Jim had whipped and beat her almost constantly, so I knew she must have been absolutely desperate with need by now.

“What do you want for her?  Name your price.”  Mack slammed his fingers as far as he could in Tara’s pussy making her rise up off his thigh.  She tried to ride his hand, but he kept pushing up till she was up on her knees, unable to move any higher.

“Anything, name it.”  There was a layer of sweat on Tara’s belly as she sucked air in through the small holes in the hood.

“I’ll think about it Mack, but I really like the slut—,” Jim watched Tara’s body intently, her breasts rose and fell quickly and she moaned while Mack twisted his fingers inside her pussy.

“I’ll think about it.”  Mack started pulling his fingers from Tara’s snatch, she tried to move with him, to keep him impaled inside of her, but his digits slipped from her sex with an audible slurping sound.

“Take this Asian cum socket along with you, and this slut too.”  Mack pushed his wet fingers in Carrie’s mouth, she sucked on his hand furiously as the fear was visible in her eyes.

“Maybe you could train them, I know this bitch needs it.”  Carrie gagged as Mack opened his finger in her mouth and pushed to the back of her throat.

Jim looked over at me, he knew I liked Carrie, and the Asian girl was hot too.  I winked at him, knowing we might even be able to put her to use for something at the shop

Mack grabbed Tara’s collar and pulled her face toward his, her hard nipples scraped against his terrycloth robe as he kissed the leather patch covering her forehead.

Mack moved his hands over Tara’s back, rubbing rough hands over her smooth skin.

“I forgot, what did you boys show up for again?”  Mack leaned forward and sucked Tara’s nipple into his mouth, bringing his teeth down on her hard nub making her wail.

To be continued!

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed the story.  I always appreciate comments, it’s always very encouraging, and I especially love hearing from females who like my work.  Please write me at my new email, since I no longer have access to semiater.  Thanks!.semiater     [hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide]

Offline Semiater
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 11:30:10 PM »
Cheerleaders’ Rape & Torture

By Semiater ([hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide])

Chapter Seventeen

Mack pulled Tara’s nipple taut with his teeth making her squeal as she straddled his thighs.  He stopped biting suddenly and pushed her chest away from him and then reached down toward Carrie in one motion.

“Get out of here slut, I don’t need you anymore.”  Mack smacked Carrie’s breast with his hand, shoving her away from his side.  She had a confused look on her face as she shuffled away.  There was almost a look of disappointment, or jealousy, in her eyes as Mack forced Tara to the floor where Carrie had just knelt.

“God this bitch is incredible, I’ve got to have her.”  Mack placed his hand on Tara’s head, I could hear her moaning under the hood as she sat up straight, chest out.

“Okay boys, lets talk some business.  What did you show up for?”  Mack could barely keep eye contact with Jim and I, his head turned to the side as he kept looking down at Tara.

“Mack, we came to see how Lisa was doing, you know, the girl we sold you before?”  Mack looked up long enough to show confusion.

“Lisa, Lisa?  Mmm, don’t remember a Lisa.  What’d she look like?”

“Blonde, decent tits.  I think you said you were going to have a contest with her the night we sold her to you, you wanted to see how much cum she could swallow, though, I’m sure that’s nothing unique here.”  I winked and Mack started laughing, his belly jiggled as he roared like a jolly santa.

“Oh yeah, I remember, Lisa,” Mack twisted his head side to side as he laughed, as if disaffirming the memory, “though, her name isn’t Lisa anymore, I didn’t like that name!too, well, too human for a cunt like that.  I’ve just been calling her `slimy’, since her holes are usually dripping with cum and she’s such a mess most the time.”  Mack tapped his hand on Tara’s head before he begrudgingly looked away from her gorgeous body and back up at Jim and I.

“Damn funny thing, I was sure I paid you boys too much for the cunt, but you know, she’s been one of my big earners.  Can’t say I use her much myself, she’s too, well, used, for my tastes at this point, but she brings in the cash, so I can’t say I mind much.  That’s all she’s good for anyway, just a fuck hole.”  Mack grabbed the ring on the front of Tara’s collar and pulled her between his spread thighs.  He forced her hooded head against his groin and moaned as the leather rubbed against his bulging prick.  Mack closed his eyes and rolled his head back, savoring the feel of Tara against his cock.  His speech was slow and deliberate when he opened his eyes again.

“There is just something about her that makes the boys want to gangbang her.  She’s not much of a one-on-one girl, usually she’s just a chain fuck, you know, one boy after another, ramming in, cumming, and then the guy next in line is up.”  Mack reached down and took Tara’s nipple between his fingers, twisting it hard, making her hop up off her haunches and squeal.

“In fact, she’s just a bunny fuck girl now.  Set her up, charge the boys $20 for five minutes, let’em cum, and then on to the next.  You’d be amazed the lines to use her sloppy holes.  Usually I let them use her ass or cunt, damn she’s a mess after, and I bet that pussy is sore, but as long as I make my money I couldn’t give a damn what she feels.”  Mack grabbed Tara’s collar and pulled her up into his lap, she had to stagger up onto his thighs with her arms still pinned behind her back.  Her legs were spread wide and straddled him, almost as if she was about to start riding him.

“Do you boys want to see her, she’s working now I think,”  Mack slid his hand over Tara’s belly and forced his finger back in her sex, “well, if you think getting a bunch of cocks rammed in your fuck holes over and over is work.  Hell, she probably likes it, as any good slut should.”  Mack bellowed in laughter as he started burying his finger deep in Tara’s pussy.

“God I love this cunt, she’s like a vise.”  Tara ground her hips into Mack’s thighs, sliding over his legs, riding him like a horse as he slapped his fingers inside her, slamming his knuckles hard against her pussy.

“I need to own this bitch, just name your price!”  Mack was panting, almost wheezing, as he kept driving his finger faster and faster into Tara’s cunt.  Her body started to shudder, and then suddenly I could hear the guttural roar from her belly as she exploded in orgasm.  Her thighs squeezed tight on Mack’s legs and her stomach convulsed, Tara threw her hooded head back and screamed.  It seemed like every muscle in her body twitched and spasmed, almost as if a massive electric current was being pumped through her frame.  Tara bucked off Mack’s thighs like a bronco.

“Holy shit, this slut is running like a river.  Her cunt is so wet it’s not even funny.”  Tara splayed her legs wide, slowly grinding her sex into Mack’s lap savoring every second of orgasm.  Her nipples were rock hard and her breasts quivered enticingly, her skin was covered with a layer of perspiration that shone in the bright lights, a bead of sweat ran down her chest and hung on her nipple, dangling on her sensitive nub before it fell into Mack’s lap.

“Sorry about that buddy, I’m sorry that I let her cum, I know you were punishing her.”  Mack pulled his finger from Tara’s pussy with a loud slurping sound.

“Get over here you Asian whore.”  Mack held out his hand, it was coated in Tara’s juices; from the finger he used to penetrate her, to the back of his hand and palm, it was completely soaked.

The Asian girl didn’t move and one of the guards kicked the sobbing girl in the side making her shriek.  She stumbled forward, toward Mack’s extended hand, the chains on her wrists and ankles clanged as she shuffled reluctantly along the floor.

“Lick it up slut.”  Mack pushed his hand into the Asian girl’s face.

“What is your name again cunt?”  Tears streaked down the Asian girl’s cheeks, mixing with the drying cum as they ran off her chin.

“C---CC----Cccuuuummmmsooocket.”  The Asian girl could barely get out the word she was crying so hard, she was almost blubbering as she stuttered out her new name.

Mack pushed his fingers into cumsocket’s mouth, making her gag as he pressed his fingers against her tongue, spreading her jaws achingly wide making her gag.

“Clean’um cunt.”  Mack made her suck his fingers for a few minutes in her mouth before pulling them from between the Asian girl’s lips.  Her body shook violently as she started lapping her tongue over Mack’s fingers and hand as he held it in front of her face.  Tara moaned softly as she tried to rub her hips against Mack’s thighs, savoring the bliss of her orgasm.

“I bet you like the taste of her pussy, don’t you cumsocket.”  The Asian girl ran her tongue over Mack’s hand, lapping away like a little kitty drinking milk but she didn’t answer, only sobbed louder as she licked his fingers.

Mack backhanded the Asian girl across the side of the face making her cry out in pain.

“I asked if you liked the taste of her pussy cunt.”  Cumsocket’s body started quaking in fear, her mouth opened to respond but she couldn’t seem to get out any words.”

“I guess you’re not that smart a bitch after all, are you?  Maybe we’ve found you your true calling, just a fuck toy, a bunch of holes for cocks.”

Mack rubbed his hand through the Asian girl’s long hair drying his fingers.

“I should turn you into a bunny fuck girl, isn’t that right cunt?  I think you’d like it though.”  Mack brought his hand down hard against her face again, making her head jerk to the side with the slap. 

“Y—yyee---yessss Master, this, this, this cunt, is just a useless socket for cum.”  The Asian girl broke down after she got out the words, wailing, sobbing, as she collapsed on the floor and curled into a little ball, the metal chains on her wrists and ankles clanged as she wept in complete and utter humiliation.

Tara yelped as Mack grabbed for her nipples and twisted them violently.

“That cunt needs a lot of training, but I understand she does have a tight pussy, and you might be able to put her to some use in your office or something, she has to be worth something.”  Tara was howling under the hood as Mack brutalized her nipples.  The Asian girl was crying on the floor, rolling from side to side in utter shame and degradation.

“So whatta think boys, want to take these sluts on exchange.”  Tara groaned with relief as Mack let go of her nipples.

“I’ve never been willing to do it before, but I’ll even give you some money along with the girls I want this cunt so bad.”  Mack ran his huge hand over Tara’s quivering belly.

“Name your price.”  Mack never looked up as he spoke, he just continued to run his hand over Tara’s smooth stomach and stared at her body.

“I don’t know Mack, the Asian bitch and Carrie, they’re nice pieces of ass, but Tara, there is something about her.”  Jim looked wistfully at Tara’s body as she ground her hips into Mack’s thighs.

“Well, at least take the two for a test drive, do what you want with them I don’t care, then, then after that, lets talk, just leave me this slut.”  Mack took hold of Tara’s hips and slid her over his lap, using her inner thighs to rub his cock.

Mack grunted as he lifted up off the chair forcing Tara to stumble blindly to her feet as he tried to stand.

“Let’s go take a look at your other girl, damn!I forgot, what was her name again?”  Mack was huffing, almost out of breath from the effort of standing.

“Slimy, um, Lisa, Lisa, that was the cunt’s name, right.”  Mack asked rhetorically and grabbed the cold metal leash still clipped to Tara’s collar, pulling it taut as he started to move.  He started waddling towards the door, Tara let out a whine of discomfort as he started dragging her along behind him like a rag doll.  He staggered to a lumbering stop and turned back toward Jim and I.

“Do you mind grabbing those other two whores, maybe they’d like to see your bitch getting used, might be good for’em.”  Jim reached down and took the Asian girl up under the arms, lifting her to her feet in one easy motion.  Tears dripped off her chin as she continued to sob.  He took hold of her leash and snapped it hard, tugging on her neck, pulling her forward brutally.

The Asian girl stumbled and almost fell, she could only take the smallest little strides with the hobble chain clipped to her ankle cuffs.  I reached down and grabbed for Carrie’s nipples, grasping them between my fingers and pinching down.

“Get up slut.”  Carrie whimpered softly, her eyes were moist as she stared up at me.  I pulled her breasts taut and hauled her to her feet, making her whimper pitifully.  One of the guards handed me a leash and I quickly snapped it to her collar and then slapped her breast with my open hand.

“I bet you like having a nice big cock between those breasts, don’t you cunt?”  Carrie dropped her eyes and looked at my feet.

“Yes Master, this slut’s udders are good for fucking.”  I jerked the handle of Carrie’s leash and pulled her face inches from mine.

“I’ll be the judge of that.  I’m going to cum on that pretty face later, maybe after I wrap those tits and beat them with a crop, then have you beg me to titty fuck you.”  I clamped my mouth down on Carrie’s, burying my tongue between her lips.

Carrie gasped and shuddered with fear as I pulled my mouth off hers and tugged the leash taut, staring down into her tear filled eyes.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you slut, to feel my hot sperm on your face?”  I thought Carrie was going to burst into tears as I held the leash tight and arched her head back.

“Let’s go see how Lisa is doing cunt, maybe you need to become a bunny fuck girl bitch.”  I saw the little tear run down Carrie’s face just as I turned toward the door, dragging the big titted slut behind me.  I couldn’t stop thinking how Carrie would make a good replacement for Jayme, I’d loved abusing her breasts, even if I’d only had her for a short while.

We headed through the back halls of the club, the din of the music echoed, and throbbed, in the narrow passages.  I could hear the sound of fucking as we passed the small rooms to either side of the hall.  Small little windows opened up on the rooms and I took a quick glance inside one, to the people in the room it seemed merely to be a mirror, so they couldn’t tell I was watching, at least the `client’ couldn’t, I’m sure the girl getting fucked knew Mack, or any of the staff, could watch at any time.                                         

A long limbed brunette was on her knees, bent over the edge of the bed while one of the drunk, tattooed bikers rutted her like an animal.  Her breasts were crushed against the ratty mattress and her knees jerked up off the rough floor as the man brutally fucked her from behind.  I pushed Carrie’s nose against the small window, grabbing her hair and making her look inside.

“Guess you’re lucky to not be a common whore like her.”  Carrie wept as I let go of her head.

I tugged hard on the leash and pulled Carrie forward.

“Let’s go see Lisa slut.”

Carrie shuffled down the hall behind me, I heard the commotion as I turned the corner.  Mack, Tara, and Jim were at the end of the hall standing in front of a large window.  Cumsocket was on her knees with her face buried in Jim’s groin, he had his hands on the back of her head with his cock deep in her mouth.  I could hear her gagging as Jim held her lips at the base of his dick, she was choking as his prick snaked in her mouth.

Jim’s eyes were fixed on the scene in front of him through the window, it opened up to a small room, there was a brightly lit digital clock against the wall counting down.  I could see the bare ass of the huge biker violently fucking Lisa, or at least what I figured was Lisa.  His jeans were bunched around his ankles as he rutted Lisa’s pussy.  Her ass seemed to project from the wall, her ankles were chained wide to rings in the floor and she wore brutally high heels which rocked with each vicious thrust of the biker’s hips.  Lisa’s body seemed to disappear at the belly, just her ass and pussy were available.

A loud screeching bell rang in the room as the clock on the wall went below the one minute mark.  The biker started grunting louder and louder as his fingers dug into Lisa’s hips, her legs looked like they’d collapse as the huge thug slammed into her cunt like a jackhammer.

Mack turned back toward me and grinned, Tara was standing to his side, her head twisted blindly under the leather hood.

“This is the best part, but I don’t think bunny fuck is really the right word, it doesn’t do the act justice.”  Mack chuckled and turned back to look at the scene.  I could hear the Asian girl gagging as Jim moved her mouth over the shaft of his cock.

The loud screeching bell went off again as the clock hit zero.  I heard the biker bellow simultaneously as he slammed forward, impaling his cock deep in Lisa’s hole, his hips jerked and his legs shuddered as he shot his cum into her belly.

The door in the little room opened and a guard entered, it happened so fast as the biker slammed his body forward, pumping the last drops of cum in her pussy while the guard approached, he didn’t even let the man pull up his pants before dragging him out of the room, his cock was still hard and erect, slimy from Lisa’s cunt.

An instant after the biker was out of the room the guard let another man in.  The new man had his dick out as he walked through the door.  He smacked his open hand down hard on Lisa’s ass before dipping his fingers into the big jar of lube set next to her shaking hips.  The clock had already started to wind down as the long, lean, man rubbed the oily gel into Lisa’s loose anus.

The man was dirty, it looked like he’d just come in from the fields.  His boots were muddy as he bellied up behind Lisa and buried his cock in her ass.  I could almost imagine how she must have been screaming with the penetration, but without being able to see her head, I didn’t know how she was reacting.

I wondered why only half her body was exposed, perhaps her mouth was being used on the other side of the wall by other paying customers.

Jim grunted as he rammed his cock into the Asian girl’s mouth, I could hear her choking with each brutal thrust of his hips.  Mack had Tara in front of him, grinding his hard cock against her ass.  He didn’t try to fuck her, not yet, but he dry humped her as the tall farmer brutally ass fucked Lisa in the small room, making Lisa’s heels click off the floor as he rode her hard.

Jim bellowed and slammed the Asian girl against the window just as the one minute bell went off in the room.  I could hear cumsocket’s wrist chains clanging as she tried to push Jim’s hips away, she was gagging desperately as he pumped his cock into her throat and finally spewed in her mouth.  Jim’s hands were flat against the window as he bucked his hips, draining every drop of cum in to the girl.

Inside the small room the final bell went off, the lanky farmer was still jerking his hips, pounding into Lisa’s ass when the guard came in.  He was still rutting Lisa when the hulking guard grabbed him by the collar and tugged, pulling his raging cock out of Lisa’s ass and he started to spurt as the guard heaved him away, cum shot over Lisa’s back and against the wall.

Jim finally let the Asian girl up for air, pulling his dick out of her mouth as the farmer was dragged from the room.  Mack patted Jim on the back.

“I guess the dumb cunt is good for something after all.”  He turned to look at me, winking as he wrapped his hand around Tara’s body and squeezed her nipple.

“I’ve got one more thing to show you boys.”  Mack’s smile was so wide it was hard to describe.  He tugged hard on Tara’s leash and pulled her in line behind him as he started toward a door to our left.  Cumsocket was coughing as Jim dragged her to her feet, sperm and saliva bubbled from her lips and ran down her chin, dangling over her hard nipples as she gasped for breath, trying to recover from the violent face fucking.

I tugged on Carrie’s leash, she was whimpering and her eyes were fixed on the small room behind the window, the clock was already running again and another of the bikers was using Lisa.  Her legs were bent trying to absorb the brutal fucking.  Mack was right, bunny fucking didn’t do it justice.

The sound of the bar was loud as we walked past the long line of guys waiting on Lisa.  There must have been at least 10 guys snaked in a small line, almost like they were queued at an amusement park.  None of them seemed to have any embarrassment about having their dicks out, stroking themselves, getting ready for their short, five minute window, to fuck Lisa.

Carrie pressed close against my back as we moved past the waiting men, she whimpered in utter shame as a few tried to touch her, grabbing for her huge breasts.  I could feel her hard nipples against my back as the cat calls came.

Jim stopped and started to chuckle as he made the Asian girl open her legs, she was sobbing like a child as the men in line fingered her raw and cum filled cunt.

Mack waddled in front of the procession, Tara’s heels clapped off the floor as she was led blindly along.  I wondered if she had any idea of what was going on.  I knew she must have figured out Jim or I didn’t have control of her right now, but what else she was thinking, I couldn’t even imagine.  Perhaps she was only happy that she’d been able to cum.

Mack pushed open the door to the men’s restroom.  I could feel Carrie’s large tits crushed against my back as we entered.  Instantly I saw where the rest of Lisa’s body was, her torso projected from the wall just below the shoulder.  Her breasts weren’t visible, but her head was in a trough, a urinal trough.  Her lips were spread wide by a large ring gag and she was grunting.  The trough was set at the end of the room, at the end of all the other urinals.

Mack came to a halt in front of Lisa, her head was jerking as she groaned from being bunny fucked.  I heard the loud screech of the bell, and knew it must be either the one minute mark, or the finale.  Her hair was soaked and the ends dripped with piss.  There were long nostril hooks buried in her nose, and the cord attached to the end ran to a pulley in the wall, then up to the ceiling, a handle dangled from the wire at eye level.

“Need to piss boys?”  Mack grabbed the handle and tugged, Lisa squealed as her head jerked upwards.  She moaned piteously as Mack pulled out his dick.  It took a few seconds for the flow to start, but he didn’t seem to care.  Lisa squeezed her eyes closed as the golden stream splashed off her forehead.  She couldn’t do anything to stop the flow from filling her gaping mouth.  I heard the loud clang of the bell from the other room and wondered whether cum was being shot into her pussy.

It didn’t seem like Mack would ever stop pissing.  On and on it went till he was finally done and let go of the handle letting Lisa’s head drop, her chin plopped into the urine at the base of the trough and I could hear her sob between grunts.  The drain didn’t even seem like it worked.  I could imagine on a busy night with all the guys coming in, pissing in their drunken stupor, that Lisa’s lips would be under the level of the pooled urine.

Mack eased his prick between the folds of his robe and smiled at Jim and I.

“Bet you wouldn’t even want this slut back anymore, would you.”  Mack’s yellowed teeth looked vicious as he winked gleefully, he was breathing heavily, almost gasping for air his hand played over Tara’s skin.

The restroom door swung open and three drunken bikers entered, they were loud, and staggered across the room toward us.  There eyes were glazed with alcohol as they pushed toward Lisa’s head.

“I love this urinal.”  The fattest, most disgusting biker slurred his words as he tugged hard on the handle, lifting Lisa’s head up and started to piss as I heard the bell go off in the other room.

To be continued!

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed the story.  I always appreciate comments, it’s always very encouraging, and I especially love hearing from females who like my work.  Please write me at my new email (since I no longer have access to semiater).  Thanks!.John (Semiater     [hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide])

Offline Semiater
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 11:31:21 PM »

by Semiater ([hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide])

Chapter Eighteen

“So boys, do we have a deal?”  Mack stared at Tara’s body intently, her breasts shuddered enticingly in front of him, mere inches from his face.

“I won’t ask you to sell me the bitch now, but take the other sluts for a test drive and we’ll talk after that, okay.”  Mack ran his hand over Tara’s belly, her nipples were hard and her stomach trembled under his touch as she straddled his massive thighs with her legs spread impossibly wide.

Jim reached out and grabbed for Carrie’s nipples, the girl cried out as he tugged on them violently, making her hop up off her haunches to try and relieve the strain.

“I just don’t know Mack,” Carrie squealed as Jim pulled hard on her nipples, “there’s just something about Tara.”

Carrie’s hands instantly went to her breasts as Jim let go of her sensitive buds, he looked over at me, asking me what I thought without saying a word.

“It’s up to you buddy, she’s your slut.”  He pushed two fingers in Carrie’s mouth and made her gag as he pressed them to the back of her throat.

“Okay, but only for a couple weeks Mack.”  Jim looked down at Carrie.

“I do like this slut’s tits.”  Jim pulled his fingers from Carrie’s mouth and reached into his pocket, he grabbed a small ring of keys and held them in his hand for a good twenty seconds, staring at them before tossing them to Mack.

“Don’t mess her up, okay.”  Jim leaned forward and ran his hand over Tara’s back, her body quivered as his rough palm trailed over her smooth skin, I couldn’t tell for sure, but I thought I saw her lean back as he ran his fingers over her spine, I wondered if she knew it was him touching her.

Carrie was crying, tears streaked down her face as she stumbled behind me on the leash.  Jim dragged the Asian girl on a short chain in front of me as we headed out of the back rooms.

“Holy Shit!”  One of the drunk men at the bar screamed and staggered in front of Jim and the Asian girl, almost collapsing into a heap onto the floor as he stopped them.

“Holy shit, you’re the chick I picked up on the road.”  Heads started turning, a naked girl being paraded on a leash through Mack’s bar wasn’t a big deal, but the loud, obnoxious man slurring, yelling, drew the patrons’ attention, it usually meant a fight was just about to break out, and that never failed to interest the crowd.

“Holy shit, you’re a mess.”  The slovenly drunk smacked the back of the guy next to him as he eyed the Asian slut lustfully.

“This is the bitch I found on the side of the road man.”  The men around him turned instantly and looked at the girl, obviously they were all well informed about the story of how he’d found the girl, it was probably already local legend; finding a helpless, hot, educated Asian girl out in the sticks.

“You’re a mess.  You really are a slut, aren’t you?”  Cumsocket’s face went beet red, her hair was still matted and streaked with drying cum, her lips were pasty white from all the sperm she’d swallowed and her ass and pussy oozed semen from all the guys she’d been fucked by in the previous days.

“Bet you wish you’d let me take you to the motel now, don’t you bitch.”  The Asian girl recoiled as the drunk man reached out and twisted her nipple making her shriek.

“What was it, Joyce.”  The slobbering lush reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, he waived it in front of the Asian girl’s face as Jim tugged hard on her leash.  “Look what I got for you cunt.”  Tears started streaking down her cheeks as she gasped with the strain.

“My, my name—is,” the sobbing Asian girl turned to look at Jim, begging with her eyes to make it stop, but she only received a cold stare in return, forcing her look down at the floor in humiliation, “my name is cumsocket now.”

The Asian girl’s head jerked violently as Jim snapped the leash again.  She groaned in complete and utter embarrassment as she spoke.

“I’m cumsocket now,” she hesitated, then whispered, “Sir.”

The drunk ran his hands over cumsocket’s breasts and down over her belly, she yelped as he slid a finger inside her aching pussy.  Jim kept the leash pulled taut, smiling as he watched the man molesting the girl on the chain.

“Why don’t you ask him if he wants to fuck your useless pussy one last time cunt.”  The Asian girl turned instantly toward Jim, her eyes were wide in complete and abject shame, her whole frame spasmed like it was on fire, tears cascaded down her cheeks as she howled in desperation.  Her eyes were locked on Jim’s, trying to beg him to stop her torment.

Cumsocket’s neck jerked as Jim pulled on the leash, her voice started to crack as she spoke.

“Do you want to—“  The Asian girl screeched as Jim yanked hard on the chain attached to her collar one more time.

“No cunt, don’t ask him if he wants to fuck that useless pussy of yours, beg him to fuck you like the little whore you are.”  Cumsocket’s legs shook so violently I thought she’d collapse.

“Will you please fuck—“ her voice cracked and threatened to give, “—will you please fuck this useless slut’s pussy,” it was almost imperceptible, the pause, but the Asian girl hesitated for an instant before continuing, “Sir.”  She broke down and started to howl as soon as she got the words out of her mouth.

“I’ll fuck you bitch, that’s all you’re good for anyway.”  Cumsocket squealed as the drunk rammed his finger deep in her aching snatch, forcing her up on her tip toes to relieve the strain.

The drunk looked over at Jim, his eyes were red, and glazed over from the alcohol.

“She thought she could offer me a blow job or show me her tits when I picked her up, thinking that that would be enough, didn’t you hun.”  The drunk ran his wet fingers over cumsocket’s face, almost falling to the floor as he swayed.

“You should have heard the way she screamed the first time I fucked her though, but I see that was all an act, the bitch is a whore and likes a big dick in her pussy.”  Jim laughed and the drunk almost fell as he stumbled over his own feet, barely able to slur out the words.

“Why don’t you get to business buddy, see if that pussy is still tight.”  I could see the horror in Carrie’s eyes as she watched Jim move the Asian girl toward the bar and point.  I pushed Carrie to her knees by my side, she pressed her body close to me, rubbing her head against my bulging cock and squeezing her breasts against my thighs for security.  Guys around me leered at her tits but nobody tried to touch her.  I ran my fingers through her hair and heard the chants start up from around the room, urging the drunk on.

Cumsocket was crying, sobbing out of control as the men moved away from the bar instantly and circled her.  Her hands were shaking violently as she grabbed for the rail on the bar and clamped hold, her knuckles went white as she bent at the waist and gripped the rail.  Her legs were spread wide and her body shook intensely as rough, calloused, fingers prodded and poked her, squeezing her breasts, tugging on her nipples and smacking her back.

“I should have kept you for myself you cunt.”  The drunk man unzipped his fly and let his pants clumsily fall around his ankles.  His claw like fingers dug into cumsocket’s hips.

“FUCK HER, FUCK HER, FUCK HER!” The chant roared through the bar, even the band stopped playing as the staggering drunk bellied up behind the petite Asian girl.

Cumsocket’s body jerked forward as the drunk man rammed his cock into her battered pussy, she let out a loud bleat of pain and humiliation as his dick went deep in her belly.

A hushed awe came over the room as the slobbering man pounded into the Asian girl, the sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the large bar as her drove her forward with each brutal thrust of his hips.  He must have topped out at over 250, outweighing cumsocket by at least 150 lbs, she could barely stay upright with the violent fucking, her knees buckled and threatened to collapse each time his hips slapped into her body, cumsocket grunted in pain with each brutal thrust.

“This is all you’re good for cunt!”  The Asian girl screamed as he pounded her pussy and grabbed her long black hair, tugging her head hard, arching her head back so you could see the curve of her neck, and the way her muscles corded as he pulled hard on her scalp.

“FUCK HER, FUCK HER!”  The chant started roaring through the room again, echoing off the walls, urging the drunk on as he brutally fucked cumsocket.  I could barely hear her pitiful sobbing over the din of the crowd.  I felt Carrie’s body against my leg, her breasts squeezing against my thighs as she pressed her cheek against my aching, bulging cock, I was tempted to start face fucking her right then and there, but I figured I’d wait till I got home to use her again.

The drunk started to bellow like a wild animal and the Asian girl started to scream as he pulled violently on her hair.         

The crowd started to clap and roar as the drunken man’s hips started to jerk and convulse spasmodically.  Tears streamed down cumsocket’s face as the slobbering man’s cum exploded in her belly.  He bucked his hips forward, slamming into the sobbing Asian girl, almost lifting her off her feet as he drove his raging cock into her pussy, shooting every last drop of sperm into her tight, aching, cunt.

Cumsocket’s legs were shaking violently when the drunken man pulled his hard, slimy dick from her pussy.  Her snatch was twitching as semen dribbled out of her gapping hole.  The crowd howled in appreciation and cumsocket’s whole body seemed to go flush with complete humiliation as she stayed bent over, holding tightly to the rail.

The drunken man staggered back, staring at the Asian cunt he’d just fucked, raising his hands in a sign of victory for the crowd before grabbing for cumsocket’s long mane of hair and twisting her to her knees.  Tears streamed down her cheeks as the man pushed his slimy cock into her face.  She was sobbing, her whole body shaking like a child as his cum streaked prick rubbed against her face, but she tried kept her lips clamped shut keeping his dick out of her mouth.

The Asian girl’s head jerked as Jim snapped at the leash.

“Lick his cock clean slut, then kiss it and thank him for using your useless cunt.”  Cumsocket whined pitifully and tentatively stuck out her tongue.  She slowly started lapping at the drunk man’s flaccid, slimy, dick but he wasn’t having any of it, he brutally grabbed the back of the Asian girl’s head and forced his cock in her throat, making her gag and choke.  Her whole body convulsed and she tried to push him away with her tiny hands but he easily overpowered her and left his dick buried in her mouth.  Carrie pressed closed to me, wrapping her arms around my thighs and forcing her head against my groin trying not to see what was going on.

Cumsocket gasped and took in a huge lungful of breath as the drunken man let go over her head.  Saliva bubbled out of her lips and down over her chin as she sucked in much needed air.  Jim tugged harshly on the leash making her squeal, her eyes darted to Jim’s instantly.

“Go on cunt, you know what to do.”  The Asian girl whimpered like a child as she leaned forward and gently kissed the tip of the drunken man’s cock.  Tears dripped off her cheeks and landed on his prick as she sobbed.

“Thank you for using this slut’s pussy with your beautiful cock Sir, and thank you for depositing your cum in my useless cunt.”  Cumsocket’s head turned to the floor, the muscles of her back contracted and convulsed as she whimpered desperately.  The drunken man’s sperm seeped out of her raw, aching pussy and dripped down her inner thighs as she knelt in the middle of the crowd.

“Any time you useless Asian whore, any time.”  The drunk pulled up his pants and zipped up, tapping his hand on her head as his body swayed side to side, almost making him fall.

I grabbed by the back of Carrie’s head and pushed her on all fours.

“Go lick that all that tasty cum out of her pussy slut.”  Carrie looked at me with utter shock, her breasts started to quiver as her body shook uncontrollably.

She dropped to her knees immediately as I lifted my hand, threatening to backhand her across the face.  The crowd started to rumble in excitement as she scurried toward the Asian girl.  Carrie’s ass was up in the air as she delved between cumsocket’s legs with her tongue out.  The crowd started hooting and hollering as Carrie lapped the dripping sperm off cumsocket’s trembling thighs while her nipples scraped the floor as she crouched low.

Carrie’s head popped up and looked at me, the Asian girl’s head was thrown back as she was crying.

“Suck the cum out of her pussy slut.”  I tugged on her leash to emphasize what I’d said.  Carrie whimpered as she pushed cumsocket’s legs wider, then forced her head back between her thighs and started sucking.

Jim pulled the Asian girl’s chain taut as Carrie worked away at her pussy.

When I finally tugged Carrie up I could see the thick sperm covering her lips and chin.  I dragged her to her feet and grabbed for her hair, arching her head back so everybody could see the slime covering her face.  Instantly a roar went up from the lustful, drunken patrons and I knew Mack’s girls’ would be busy tonight.

“Lick your lips slut, show everybody how you like that tasty sperm.”  Carrie’s tits bounced enticingly as she sobbed, she was crying hard as she moved her tongue over her lips, swabbing her skin to get every last drop of cum that had come from cumsocket’s pussy.  Her face was red with complete and utter humiliation as men from the crowd started to slap her tits with their open hands. 

I let go of Carrie’s hair and Jim yanked cumsocket to her feet.  There was a unified groan of disappointment from the crowd, but they parted before us as Jim and I dragged our new slave girls out of the bar.  The Asian girl was passive and almost dazed as the men touched and felt her up as we walked between the throbbing crowd while Carrie screeched in misery with each hand that touched her.  She was almost hysterical by the time we finally got into the dark, cool night air.

I couldn’t help but moan as Emily’s warm breath buffeted my cock.  I moved my fingers gently through her hair and pressed her lips down around the base of my prick as I stared blindly at the TV.  I could hear the rain pounding down on the roof as Emily gagged ever so slightly on my dick.  Still she had a lot to learn, but she was improving, and I loved using my slave.

I could smell the turkey roasting in the kitchen and knew Monique was watching the oven timer intently.  There wasn’t much else she could do, she wasn’t allowed to dismount the little attachment I’d made for the counter until it was time to baste the bird again.

I’d spent the previous couple days in my wood shop creating the perfect accessory for any slave owner’s counter.  It was just below waist level for the girls and it was rounded, made of polished cherry to match my cabinets, and jutted from the edge of the marble counter.  I suppose I’d have to do a little bit of explaining about what it was when people came for a visit, but it would be a fun explanation at least, replete with a demonstration I’m sure.

There was a hole through the arched top which I could mount a dildo or vibrator in.  I knew right now the long shaft I’d attached earlier was impaled in Monique’s pussy.  I hadn’t given her permission to cum so I’m sure she was starting to get desperate as she rode the thick pole waiting for the turkey to be done.

I squeezed my hand on the back of Emily’s scalp as I watched the Asian slut crouched on the deck.  Water cascaded off the roof over her naked body as she knelt under the overhang.  She was huddled into a little ball trying to stay out of the rain, but too little effect.  The heavy stainless steel collar around her neck was chained to the edge of the wooden patio and locked in place, her ankles were tethered together with a short shackle to make sure any movement was difficult.  I loved the way she stared inside the sliding glass door, pleading with her eyes to have me let her in, staring jealously at Emily kneeling before me.  I’d left her outside for much of the previous day in spite of the rain and cool temperatures.  I planned on taking her into the shop to get some work out of her soon, but I still wasn’t sure what I was ultimately going to do with the girl.  When Jim and I had brought her back to the bar we hadn’t even bothered to bring her inside, we just took her out in the yard and sprayed her down with the hose.  I’d never seen such as mess like that when the dried cum ran off her body in streams into the grass.

Emily stared up over my belly with wide eyes.  I loved the feel of her tongue against my cock, I could keep the girl for hours kneeling between my legs, suckling my prick, she had such a glorious mouth which I loved to use.  I wondered what she felt, if she could have ever imagined being a slave a few months before, a slave with her only purpose to fulfill my whims.

I squeezed my thighs on Emily’s head and forced her mouth down on my dick making her gag as my cock touched the back of her throat again.  Her eyes went wider and I could see the small tear slowly dripping down her cheek as she choked on me.

“You know this is what you were made for, don’t you cunt.”  I ran my fingers through Emily’s soft hair as I felt her mouth convulse involuntarily on my prick.

Saliva trailed off Emily’s lips in a glistening string as I tugged her head off my cock.  Her cheek quivered ever so slightly as I clutched her hair in my fingers.

“Get in your cage slut.”  I let go of Emily’s beautiful locks and she hesitated.

“Go, get in your cage bitch.”  I could see that instant of fear in her eyes as she scurried quickly across the room on her hands and knees.

When I’d had the carpenters in working on the basement they’d also built a special cabinet for me.  It looked like a large, beautiful entertainment center, and to the unsuspecting eye, it was.  It must have been at least 7’ tall and made of the most exquisite wood, the quality was incredible.  The top doors opened and I had stereo components inside, but below, inside the bottom doors was a little enclosure, a little cage for my girls.

I could hear Emily whimpering as she opened the heavy wooden doors of the cabinet, just inside were heavy steel bars with a thick padlock.  Emily hopped inside and pulled the metal bars shut behind her, she glanced over her shoulder at me as she squeezed inside.  I stood and pulled up my pants as I heard the lock snap shut.  I loved the look of my little girl as she peered through the vertical metal slats of the cage at me.

I could hear Monique moaning before I got to the kitchen, as soon as I saw her I could see the sheen of perspiration on her naked belly.  Her legs bowed wide as she impaled herself on the large dildo mounted on the jutting wooden horse at the edge of the counter.

“When’s dinner going to be ready slut?”  I loved the glazed look in her eyes as she breathed heavily with her mouth open wide, tongue out.

“Twen—twenty minutes till its cooked Master, then it has to sit for a little while.”  Monique’s nipples were hard and I could see the shimmering layer of juices that dripped down her inner thighs.

“May—may—may I cum Master, please.”  I could hear the way her pussy slurped as she pumped her hips down on the long, thick dildo she rode.  Her thighs went rigid as again and again she fucked the huge pole buried in her cunt.

“Is the table set slut?”  Monique was panting as over and over she mounted the fat rubber cock buried in her pussy.

“Yes Master, plea—“  Monique went silent the instant my finger went to my lip.  She started to whimper as I moved in behind her and wrapped my hands around her belly.  She let out a cry of desperation as I found her swollen clit and started pinching it between my fingers.

“And the bowls slut?  Are they set up too?”  Monique leaned back, pressing her moist skin against my chest as she impaled herself on the fake cock stuffed in her pussy.

“Please Master.”  Monique arched her head back, looking up at me as she rode the dildo.

“Are the bowls ready slut?”  I could see the utter humiliation in her eyes as she tried to plead with me.

“Yes Master.”  Monique gasped as I pulled my finger away from her clit and clamped my hands down on her shoulders, forcing her to take the whole length of the shaft in her pussy.

“You like having your cunt filled, don’t you slut.”  Monique’s whole body shuddered as I held her down on the dildo.

“Yes Master.”  I loved the way her face went flush as she spoke.

“This slut loves having her pussy filled Master.”  Monique groaned as I let go of her shoulders and ran my hand over her breasts, squeezing her nipples between my thumb and index finger.

Monique whined as I let go of her breasts and ran my hand over her back.  I set a pair of keys on the counter in front of her and grabbed the back of her head, winding my fingers through her hair I arched her face back so she was looking me in the eyes.

“I want you to go get the Asian slut and bring her inside.  Dry her and chain her in the laundry room, you two can eat in there after you serve my dinner.”  Monique’s mouth was open, her tongue was out as she was panting in need.

“Go get Emily out of her cage and chain her under the table.”  Monique moaned as I let go of her hair.

“Get going slut, you’ve got,” I looked at the timer on the oven, “you’ve got 15 minutes so don’t be lazy.  If you’re a good little cunt, maybe I’ll let you cum later.”  I smacked my palm on her ass

I could hear Carrie whimpering as I moved down into the basement.  My dick was already hard thinking about how I’d left her earlier.  My footsteps echoed in the large space as I moved toward her.

I’d managed to get some work done on my dungeon, but still there was a long way to go.  I’d had a thick rubber floor installed, it was interspersed with heavy steel rings to tether my sluts however I might desire.  I’d kept the large dog kennels in place, along with adding some smaller, more permanent steel enclosures against the wall.  The new ceiling was up, it was insulated so not a sound could be heard from above, and innumerable rings pierced the dark surface, in perfect position to hang my slaves by their wrists, or in any other way I wished.  I planned on having a pulley, or winch system, installed so I could lift my girls and hang them from the ceiling, but I was still waiting on Jim to do the work for me.

My boots thudded off the rubber as I approached Carrie and stood over her, she was bent over, kneeling in an awkward position on her knees.  A thick leather collar was locked tight around her neck, tugging her head down hard to the floor so she couldn’t even lift up an inch.  I’d left her alone in the dark for hours.  I could hear her groaning as her mouth was wrapped around a dildo jutting up from the rubber, her lips were almost touching the floor as the head of shaft was buried to back of her throat.  I loved the way she gagged intermittently as the saliva bubbled around the thick cock and pooled on the floor.

I rubbed my dick as I stood over the whimpering girl, her arms were spread wide and her cuffs were clipped to the rings in the floor.  Heavy clamps were pinching down on her nipples with taut elastic cords pulling hard on her sensitive flesh, making sure she couldn’t lift up at all.  Her ankles were spread wide and clipped off to rings in the floor, forcing her ass high in the air.

I could hear Carrie start to whine louder as I put my boot down inches from her eyes.  I knelt down and flipped away the mass of stray hairs dangling in front of her eyes so I could see into her tear streaked face.  I loved the way her lips were spread so wide, swallowing down the huge dildo as she choked on the large shaft.

Carrie’s ass started swaying side to side as I moved behind her, she let out a desperate cry of pain as she felt the bite of my open hand smacking down on her ass.  Over and over again I smacked my palm down on her body till her skin started glowing red.

Her legs started to tremble as I ran my hand over the back of her thighs.  I could hear her breathing hard as I grabbed the vibrator I’d brought downstairs with me and pressed it against her clit.  Carrie started to scream into the dildo filling her mouth as I flipped the motor on and the high speed buzzing started immediately.  I pushed the vibrator against her body, sliding it between her cunt lips, slipping it into her hole, barely penetrating her as a tease, then moving it quickly over her clit again.  I loved the way her hips started to buck and her pussy started getting slimy with her juices.  Carrie started to moan in spite of her shame and humiliation.

“That’s it slut, you’re just a useless cumslut for my pleasures and whims.”  I knelt between Carrie’s spread legs and plunged my finger into her cunt, pounding my knuckles against her clit, twisting it inside her hole, my fingernail scraping against the inner walls of her pussy making her cry even louder.

“That’s it whore.” I loved the way she groaned as I forced another finger into her tight hole, banging her cunt hard.  Carrie started driving her body back, bucking her hips on my fingers like a needy whore.  She let out a squeal as I rammed another finger inside her, I know she could feel the strain as my three fingers slammed inside of her, spreading her pussy lips wide.

Carrie’s hips gyrated as she felt the void when I pulled my fingers from her cunt and slapped my open hand on her mound.  My palm was instantly soaking from her wet pussy as again and again I brought my hand up hard, smacking it violently against her swollen labia.  I could hear her screaming into the dildo stuffing her mouth.

I could feel the heat off Carrie’s pussy as I knelt between her legs and drove two fingers from each hand into her sopping hole and spread her cuntlips wide.  I spit into her gaping pussy as her hips bucked and swayed while I kept her open wide

“Bitch, are you ready for my cock!”  I pulled my fingers from her pussy brutally and slapped my open hands down on her ass.

“Are you ready to be mounted cunt?”  I grabbed hold of her hips and slapped my dick down on her flesh, watching as her pussy pulsated and twitched, her hips moving side to side as I heard her moaning with the still dildo filling her mouth.

Carrie wailed as I grabbed her hair and tugged hard on her head but she couldn’t arch her neck to relieve the strain, not with the collar around her neck pinning her to the surface of the floor.   

“Squeeze my dick slut, honor your Master’s cock.”  Carrie screamed as my prick plunged into her fuckhole.  I buried my fingers into her breasts, adding to the strain on her nipples as I drove my nails into her tit meat, starting to fuck her brutally. 

“That’s it bitch, this is what you’re made for, just a receptacle for my cum.”  I pounded my cock deep into Carrie’s body, driving her forward with each thrust of my hips, my hands wound through her hair and pulled hard on her scalp, slamming the shaft in her mouth deeper, the mushroomed head of the dildo continually slamming into the back of her throat as I pumped my cock into her cunt.

I let out a roar as my balls started flooding cum into her fuckhole.

“Milk my cock cunt.”  I loved the feel of Carrie’s tight pussy clamping down on me as I used her hair as a lever, pulling hard to drive my dick deeper and deeper into her tight hole as my cum flooded her pussy.

“Now that’s what your made for bitch.”  I slapped my hand down on Carrie’s ass, popping my slimy, erect dick from her cunt.

“You’re going to learn to crave my cock slut.”  I picked up the crop that was lying next to me on the floor.

“Now it’s time to hear you scream bitch.”  I whipped the leather down on the soles of her feet till Carrie started to scream.  I could see the thick white cum seeping and bubbling from her cunt as her body jerked from the heavy blows.

I beat the soles of her feet till my arm was sore, loving the sound of her sobbing as I tossed the crop down on the floor took my dick into my hand.

Carrie started to sob in utter humiliation as the hot stream of my piss splattered on her back, then soaked her long hair as I unloaded on her quivering, shuddering body, relieving myself on my new slave.

“You’re going to learn to be an obedient bitch.”  The last few drops of urine dribbled out of the head of my prick over Carrie’s body.     

I could still hear Carrie crying hard as I started upstairs for dinner.  Monique was bent over the turkey, carving it carefully as I walked through the kitchen.  Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat as she sliced the meat off the bird.  She started to tremble as I moved in behind her.

“It looks good slut.  Is the Asian slut in the laundry room?”

“Yes Master.”  Monique’s hands trembled as she stared nervously at me.

“And Emily, is she under the table?”

“Yes Master.”  I ran my hand over Monique’s back.

“Get cumsocket to lick your pussy after dinner slut, you’ve been a good girl and I give you permission to cum.”  A shiver went through Monique’s body as I spoke into her ear.

I took my hand from Monique’s back and started toward the laundry room.  The Asian slut whimpered as I walked in the room, she was kneeling on all fours as I loomed over her.  There were four bowls set on the floor, two in front of cumsocket and two to her left for Monique.

I could hear the girl sob as I stood over her, her hair was still wet and dripped on the floor.  I grabbed her by her long black mane and lifted her face to look at me, the heavy steel chain clanged as I arched her head back, it ran from the thick stainless steel collar around her neck to the ring in the floor.

“After dinner I want you to lick Monique’s pussy and make her cum, do you understand you dirty little whore?”  Cumsocket yelped in pain as I tugged hard on her scalp.

“I’m going to put you to work tomorrow, I think the boys at the shop will like fucking that tight Asian pussy of yours, if I decide to let them use you.”  I let go of cumsocket’s hair and left her there kneeling, whimpering, alone in the laundry room.  I loved planting the idea of having the boys at the shop using her in her head, I’m sure it would make her think about being fucked over and over during the night.

Monique was waiting at the side of my chair in the dining room as I sat down.  Emily was kneeling at my feet under the table, there was a large bowl of sliced turkey, dressing and vegetables in front of her.  Monique had pulled her hair back in a pony tail so she wouldn’t get food in her pretty locks.

“Do you need anything else Master?”  I looked at the table, everything was set out just as I liked, it all looked so good, and smelled wonderful.

“It looks good slut.”  Monique seemed to glow as I tapped her on the head appreciatively.

“Go eat slut, after you’re done you’re allowed to cum.”  I petted Monique on the head again, then held up the little black remote control for her to see.  “But make sure to put on your shock collar slave, if I need anything I’ll call you.”  I grinned sadistically at her as I fingered the little black device in my hand.

To be continued!

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed the story.  I always appreciate comments, it’s always very encouraging, and I especially love hearing from females who like my work.  Please write me at my new email (since I no longer have access to semiater).  Thanks!.John (Semiater     [hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide])

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 07:56:22 PM »
Semiater just e-mailed this to me and asked me to post it.  It's hot off the presses!

by Semiater ([hide]aspererus [AT] yahoo [DOT] com[/hide])

Chapter Nineteen - September 15, 2007

Cumsocket stared up at me from the floorboard of the truck, her long black hair fell in front of her eyes as she knelt there.  She was dressed in a thin, almost sheer, cotton sun dress with tall heels strapped to her ankles.  I’d loved the way she’d staggered out of the house on the heels, almost like a new born calf trying to walk for the first time. 
   I reached out and tapped her on the head, knowing it utterly humiliated her to be treated like a pet, an object for my pleasure. 
   “You better be an obedient little cunt at the shop.”  I tapped her on the head again then started up the truck.  She whined the whole way to the garage, her body swaying uncomfortably as we moved down the highway. 
   Cumsocket whimpered as I opened the passenger side door and snapped a leash to her collar.  Her legs were shaking as she stepped out of the truck.  I could see the moistness in her eyes as she looked around the lot, there was only one other car—Jim’s—and I wondered how long he’d been there.  I could hear the sound of him working in the metal shop down the way. 
   The Asian slut struggled to keep up with me as I dragged her along behind me on the leash, she cried softly as I dragged her from the front of the station through the backrooms to my office.
   “Get on your knees bitch.”  I collapsed in my chair and Cumsocket fell to her knees by my side, trying to hide behind the bulk of the desk. 
   I looked down at the girl, her body was trembling softly, her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the thin dress.  I could feel my dick starting to ache and grow in my pants.  I’d already cum twice already but I couldn’t help it, the sight of the Asian chick to my side, the way she pouted softly, it just made me want to fuck her. 
I tapped the bulge in my pants and Cumsocket let out a small whimper before she crawled between my thighs.  Her hands were shaking as she slowly undid the fly on my pants and eased my throbbing cock out.  Her wide, moist eyes stared up at me as she started lapping her tongue on my prick.
I’d woken up with Emily’s lips wrapped around my cock, her hands had been bound behind her back and her legs were pulled up and tied to her wrists, hogtieing her.  She’d gotten used to sleeping with my dick in her mouth, suckling me all night long and I loved it.  I’d started fucking her mouth before she’d even woken up and I loved the look in her eyes when she finally came too, feeling my prick plunging in her mouth, slamming against the back of her throat as I used her hair to move her head over me.  Emily was starting to learn, she’d sucked on my cock like a vacuum as I used her, knowing full well I wanted to cum in her pretty mouth. 
I let out a small moan as Cumsocket eased her lips over my prick and tried to swallow me down.  I could feel the involuntary convulsions of her mouth as the head of my cock touched the back of her throat.  Her soft, tiny hands were gently cupping my balls, massaging me softly as she wrapped her lips around the base of my dick.  Her eyes stared up at me, almost looking for approval as she moved her tongue against my shaft inside her mouth. 
I’d had Cumsocket sleep in the cage with Monique the night before, there wasn’t much space inside and I loved the way they’d had to wrap their limbs around one another to fit and get any sleep at all.  After I’d spewed my load in Emily’s mouth that morning I’d pulled Cumsocket and Monique from the cage.  I’d figured I’d give Emily a treat since she’d been such a good girl.  I knew she hated it, but I had Cumsocket lick Emily’s pussy till she was writhing in orgasm on the bed.  I’d stood and watched for a while, making sure my new slave was putting in the effort I expected of her, but Monique had started getting desperate and was whimpering by my side rubbing her cheek against my thigh like a kitty. 
I did love watching Monique crawl, she had such a gorgeous body and I loved the way her ass swayed as she moved.  Walking behind her I could see how wet her pussy was and I couldn’t help but smile, she was such a needy slut.
Monique had got in the shower and turned on the water like I’d trained her, instantly the goose bumps exploded on her skin as the cold water cascaded over her body.  She’d shivered while looking up at me, waiting for the frigid stream to warm while she smiled.
As soon as my slut signaled me the water was warm enough for me to enter I stepped in the shower.  Instantly Monique had started bathing me, running the soft sponge over my skin, lathering me with soap as she eased her mouth over my cock and gently gargled water over my prick. 
I loved the way Monique cleaned me; using her hands, her mouth, squeezing her breasts against my skin to make sure every inch of my body was clean.  She’d knelt in front of me, her wide eyes staring up at me as the water cascaded over her forehead while she bathed me.  I could see the desperation in her eyes as she let the water run over her skin with her mouth open as she was panting.  She’d nuzzled my cock with her cheek and I knew she’d desperately wanted to beg me to fuck her. 
I’d considered taunting her and making her suffer with the lust, but the need of the slut was too much and I grabbed her by the hair, lifting her to her feet and pushing her against the tile.  I rammed my cock into her pussy brutally as she put her palms flat against the wall to support herself. 
I couldn’t help it, Monique was such a desperate slut already and I loved the way her cunt gripped my cock when I entered her.  I rutted her hard and fast, slapping her tits and ass as I buried my dick in her pussy like a jackhammer.  Monique squeezed me like a vice while I pounded her body with my hips.  I heard her moan as I exploded in her snatch, filling her with cum as I tugged hard on her nipples.
   My mind was filled with visions of Monique from the morning as I groaned and felt Cumsocket’s mouth clamping down on me, eagerly sucking every drop of cum from my prick as I planted my hands on the back of her head and pushed her lips around the base of my cock.
   “That’s is slut, that’s what you’re made for.” I jerked my hips up and heard the Asian girl gag on me as I slammed my dick into the back of her throat, the memory of Monique’s tight, throbbing pussy floated through my head.

------

“Pat, I—“  Annie walked in the door without knocking, the folders she was carrying crashed to the floor as she saw Cumsocket kneeling naked next to me.  The Asian slut was on her haunches, legs spread wide, body covered with a glistening sheen of sweat as she plunged the 12” dildo into her cunt over and over.  Cumsocket’s eyes shot open when she heard the files hit the floor and her moans turned suddenly into whimpers of humiliation as she plunged the large shaft in her pussy again like a robot.
   “I—I—I’m sorr—“ Annie was completely flustered, her face was beat red as she scurried to the floor trying to pick up the files spread out on the tile.  Her eyes never left Cumsocket and the massive dildo that was buried in her snatch. 
   “Annie, have you ever heard of mail order brides?”  Annie looked at me for an instant, her mouth opened as if to respond but no words came out.  “Well, Cumsocket here is a mail order slave.”  I chuckled in laughter as I smacked the Asian girl on the ass, her body was trembling with complete and utter shame as she held the dildo with two hands, sinking it in her stretched pussy once again. 
Annie tried to pick up the papers spread out on the floor, but her hands were shaking too violently.   
   “Actually, this slut is here to help you around the office.  I bought her recently and she’s going to be doing some of the accounting and bookkeeping work, among other duties.”  I smiled sadistically down at the Asian girl.  “She’s a smart little whore, aren’t you?”  Cumsocket stared up at me, there was shame in her eyes.  I could see the way she was panting, the sweat covering her body after she’d been fucking herself with the long shaft for the last half hour. 
   “Go help her you stupid cunt.”  I slapped the Asian girl across the face.  She started to pull the dildo from her pussy as she fell to her knees to crawl.
   “NO slut, leave it in.”  Cumsocket started to whimper as she slowly shuffled across the floor with difficultly to the strewn papers.  Tears were streaking down her cheeks as she started picking up the files and handing them to Annie. 
   I’d always had the feeling Annie was a girl in need of a Master, there were hints to her submissiveness but I’d never acted upon them.  She was a cute girl, maybe 5’6” with a long, thin body.  She didn’t have much in the way of breasts, but I found her to be attractive.  I paid her well and she did a good job for me.  She had beautiful long strawberry blonde hair that accentuated the soft freckles that covered her face and arms.  Annie was desperate for approval and always went out of her way to do the job right, she always seemed on the verge of tears when I had to rebuke her for something.  Sometimes I did it just for fun, to see the subtle blush in her cheeks, or the way her eyes would get moist when I criticized her for something.
   I loved the way the huge shaft jutted from the Asian girl’s pussy, her cunt lips were spread wide and I could see the thick dildo wet with her juices as she picked up the papers from the floor. 
   “So do you like you’re new helper Annie.”  I stood up, Annie looked up at me confused and a little scared I thought, not sure what to say as she gathered the last file from the floor. Her eyes remained fixed on the Asian girl, her mouth was open slightly and I know she wanted to say something but she remained silent with shock.
   I reached out and grabbed Cumsocket by the hair and pulled her to her feet.  She let out a screech of pain as I tugged on her scalp, but I think her cries were more due to the complete and utter humiliation she felt as I twisted her head so she was looking at me. 
   “Hands behind your head slut.”  Cumsocket’s legs were shaking violently and I thought she might collapse.  She brought her hands instantly to the back of her neck, forcing her to thrust her breasts out enticingly toward Annie. 
   “How do you like her Annie, she’s got a nice body, doesn’t she?”  I pulled hard on the Asian girl’s hair and arched her head toward the ceiling.
   “I bought her last weekend, she’s going to help out around here, okay.”  Annie couldn’t look at me, her eyes were lowered toward the floor but I knew she was looking at Cumsocket, the way her body glistened with sweat, her hard nipples twitching, and the wet, soaking shaft that jutted from her pussy.
   “Don’t worry, she’s a smart girl, used to be an engineer but now she’s decided to be a full time slut, didn’t you?”  I tugged on the Asian girl’s hair making her squeal. 
   “Didn’t you?”  I could see the tear dribble down her cheek as she looked desperately at me.
   “Yes Master, I’m—I’m—“, the Asian girl struggled to get out the words, her eyes were closed and she sobbed when she finally stuttered out the remainder of the sentence, “—just a cum receptacle for cock.”  I let go of her hair and looked at Annie, her face was pale. 
   “Don’t worry Annie, she’s also learning how to lick pussy too.  Actually, why don’t you have a seat at my desk and see how she does, she needs the practice, I’ll watch the counter for a while.”  Cumsocket’s face contorted, I knew she wanted to break out in sobs, but I think she was in shock and couldn’t. 
   “Get on your knees slut!”  I back-handed the Asian girl across the face and she fell to the floor with a thud. 
   “Go on Annie, take a seat, she’s not perfect yet, but she will be Asian’s are high achievers, and I’m sure she’ll try hard to make you orgasm.”  I felt my heart pounding, I’d never thought about talking to Annie like I was now, but I knew it was right, I could sense it in her, perhaps I’d known all along, now I just felt the confidence as I stared down at Cumsocket kneeling at my feet. 
“Won’t you make her orgasm slut?”  I could see the Asian girl’s lip quiver as a tear dripped off her chin. 
“Her name was Joyce, but now we just call her Cumsocket.  Jim and I got her last weekend, she’ll help around the shop with the books, and then, well, I want you to use her any way you want, okay?  She’s going to help out with the boys too.”  I winked at Annie, the blood was starting to ease back into her face and I could see her nipples were now hard under the tight fitting fabric of her top. 
“Take your time, tell her what you want, and need, and I’m sure she’ll oblige.”  I stared down at Cumsocket.  “Won’t you?”  I loved seeing the tears that streaked down her cheeks as she looked up at me with wide humiliated eyes. 
“Leave her under the desk when you’re done, and take your time.”  I grabbed the files from Annie’s hands and walked toward the front of the station, I closed the door behind me and grinned to myself. 

It must have been a good hour before Annie finally relieved me.  She walked slowly, gingerly, as she moved toward me.  There was a contented smile on her face and her hair was tussled.  Annie was meticulous about her appearance and generally perfectly coifed, but as she sat at the front desk with me she looked completely disheveled and she didn’t seem to care.
“Did you have a good time?”  I smiled at Annie, there was a twinkle in her eye as she nervously looked up at me. 
“God yes, I’ve—”, she paused and her face went flush with embarrassed, “I’ve never done that before, I—“,  Annie went silent for an instant as she rubbed her hands together, “I’ve never been with a woman—”, she couldn’t look up at me, “but that was incredible, and—do you really own her?”  Annie’s face went bright red, redder than anything I’ve ever seen. 
“Yep.”  Annie’s body shuddered. 
“I—“, Annie’s whole body was shaking, her hands were trembling as she shot a glance up at me, “God I want—“.  Annie looked like a deer caught in headlights as the front door opened and somebody walked in.
“Go freshen up, I’ll cover this till your back.”  I grinned as I turned away from Annie, I knew I’d been right about her.

I didn’t go straight back to the office, I knew Cumsocket would be kneeling under the desk waiting for me and wouldn’t move.  Instead I walked out into the metal shop to see what Jim was working on. 
“Hey buddy, how’s it going?”  Jim was bent over the work bench shaping the polished stainless steel bands he’d been working on. 
“Whatcha working on bud?”  Jim held up the steel band in his hand, a huge grin grew on his face.
“We wouldn’t want our little slave girl’s to play with themselves without permission, now would we.”  The steel work was masterful on the chastity belt, every edge was buffed smooth and a layer of neoprene covered the inside of the shell so the metal wouldn’t harm the girls sensitive flesh while still keep them from touching themselves. 
“This one is for Monique, but I’ll make ones for all the girls.”  Jim snapped a little brass lock on the part of the metal that made up the belt so I could see.  I could tell that once put on, there would be no way for the wearer to take it off without a key.
“That’s awesome buddy.”  I took hold of the metal frame, the belt was light, but I could tell it was strong and my dick started to throb just thinking about seeing Monique suffering, not being able to touch herself.
“This is great buddy, I can’t wait till you get them all done.”  Jim took the steel frame from my hand and started working the flexible joints making sure they moved easily. 
   “Drop by the office later bud, you can check out how our little Asian cunt is doing.”  I left Jim alone, he was banging on the metal again before I even got out the door. 

Jim knocked at my door a couple hours later, his face broke into an instant smile as he saw Cumsocket kneeling by my side.  Heavy weighted nipple clamps were pinching down on her breasts, bouncing painfully as she squatted next to me humping the huge suction cup dildo stuck on the floor. 
   Jim sat in the chair in front of my desk and leaned back with his hands behind his head.  I could tell he was tired, his hands were almost black with dirt and grime from working hard on the chastity belts.   
   “How is that Asian cunt working out?”  Jim talked as if Cumsocket wasn’t even there. 
   “Good, good, Annie was pleased I think, but she hasn’t done any real work for us yet.”  I smiled and tapped her on the head like a disobedient puppy, “we’ll see if she’s actually worth anything.”  Her face was contorted with effort and humiliation as she impaled herself on the long shaft rising from the floor again and again.  Her nipples were stretched and strained downwards by the heavy weights dangling from her breasts and danced each time she bounced off the dildo. 
   “You know what you need here in the office Pat, you need a doggy door.”  Jim pointed toward the wall by the window which looked over the back of the shop compound.  “There is that pen where you used to keep your dogs against the wall, we could put in a doggy door and then you could keep her out there, just like the bitch she is.”  Jim sat up in his seat, I could tell he was thinking intently about how he could put the door in.
   “Yeah, it’d work, I could do it in no time, and I think the boys would like having a little pet to play with at lunch time.”  I snapped the tip of my finger against one of the dancing weights making Cumsocket yelp in pain. 
   “Why don’t you go see if Jim needs his cock sucked slut, you need to do some work around here to earn your keep.”  I could see the moistness in the Asian girl’s eyes as she stared up at me.  She groaned as she lifted herself up off the thick shaft, it slid from her pussy with an audible slurping pop. 
   Cumsocket moved gingerly as she got on all fours and crawled between Jim’s open legs.  I could hear the clang of the nipple clamps swinging as she moved. 
   “Master, can this useless whore suck your cock and have the pleasure of your cum?” 
   “Yeah cunt.”  Jim reached out and tapped Cumsocket on the head, “That’s all your good for slut, at least so far.”  I could hear the Asian girl sob softly as Jim slid his hips forward in the chair and put his hands back behind his head. 
Cumsocket’s tiny delicate hands were shaking as she leaned forward and started undoing the fly on Jim’s overalls.  I knew she must have been disgusted, even just seeing the back of her head and the way her long black hair fell as she knelt over Jim’s groin I knew it, after all, she was a highly educated engineer, and here she was, no better than a common whore sucking a working man’s cock. 
   I could hear Cumsocket slurping on Jim’s prick as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.
   “It shouldn’t be a problem putting the door in, then we could keep the Asian cunt out there in her pen, she’s no better than a dog anyway.  Hell, I’m sure a good hunting dog would be worth more than she is.”  Jim groaned and grabbed Cumsocket by her hair, he lifted her head off his prick. 
   “Slow down whore, it’s not a race, you’re here to please my cock, not win a competition.”  I could hear Cumsocket gag as Jim pushed her mouth down around his dick again, forcing the head of his prick against the back of her throat. 
   “Stupid cunt, doesn’t know how to do anything right.”  Jim left his hand on the top of Cumsocket’s head as she worked her throat over his prick. 
   “I should be done with the chastity belt in the morning, then we’ll see how it fits.  Wouldn’t want these sluts’ to cum without permission.”  Jim looked down at Cumsocket.  “Open those eyes bitch, keep them focused on me at all times you Asian cow.”  I could hear her whimper as Jim pushed her head hard down on his prick again making her choke. 
“Play with my balls you fucking slut.  Do I have to tell you everything.  Damn you are a stupid girl, engineer my ass.  You don’t even know how to suck cock and that’s part of your genetics, fuck if I think you’re a goddamn engineer.”  I could see Cumsocket’s hands shaking as she worked them between Jim’s thighs and started playing gently with his balls.
   “Engineer my ass, can’t even be a simple whore where all she has to do is keep her legs open and suck a cock.”  I could hear Cumsocket’s lips moving over Jim’s dick as I watched the back of her head bob up and down, it was obvious she was crying. 
   Jim and I talked business for another good 20 minutes before he finally shot his load in Cumsocket’s mouth.  Even after he came Jim held her mouth down on his prick for another 10 or 15 minutes with her lips locked around the base of his cock suckling him. 
I was starting to get jealous and my dick was aching.  The sound of the Asian girl sucking on Jim’s prick had started to get to me. 
   Jim tugged on Cumsocket’s scalp and pulled her mouth off his shaft.  He backhanded her across the face making her head jerk with the blow. 
   “I wouldn’t give $10 for that blow job cunt.”  Jim stared down as Cumsocket, then looked up at me.  “I think we should take the Asian slut back to Mac’s, he could probably make some money off her, maybe he could sell her to some Mexican whorehouse where she just had to lie on her back all day and get fucked, maybe she’s smart enough to do that.”  Jim pinched Cumsocket’s cheeks between his fingers.  “Hell, maybe she’d make a good sideshow whore fucking dogs or horses, that pussy has to be good for something.”  Cumsocket had her hands up behind her head kneeling between Jim’s thighs while he held her face, her body was trembling and I could hear her softly sobbing.  “Think you could manage that slut?”  I could see the way Cumsocket’s back shuddered and hear her whimpering louder and louder. 
“Get out here slut, maybe Pat has some use for you.”  The Asian girl scurried away quickly as Jim let go of her face.  The Asian girl crawled around the desk and laid her head on my thigh, her eyes were wide and she stared up at me in desperation. 
I grabbed her by the back of her hair, arching her head back. 
“How did that cum taste slut?”  I could see a tremor in her cheek as she stared up at me nervously.
“Good Master, it, I’m just a worthless cum slut, I’m meant to suck cock.”  She barely got out the words with her voice cracking and barely audible.
“Didn’t you forget to tell Jim that slut?”  A single tear dribbled down her cheek. 
“Yes Master.”  Her lip quivered.
“Don’t tell me bitch, you know what to do.”  More tears started down Cumsocket’s cheeks as I let go of her hair.  She fell to her hands and knees and crawled around the desk again, I smiled as she moved between Jim’s thighs and started kissing the bulge in his overalls, she looked up over his belly and stared in his eyes.
“Thank you Master for allowing this useless whore to suck your cock and have the pleasure of your cum.  This useless cunt is sorry for not thanking you properly before, please forgive me and allow me to suck your cock in the future.”  The Asian girl leaned down and kissed the bulge in Jim’s pants again. 
“Get away from me bitch.”  Jim pushed Cumsocket from between his thighs and she shuffled towards me again on all fours.  The weighted clamps on her nipples clanged as she looked up at me.  I pointed to the dildo still mounted on the floor and her head fell dejectedly. 
“You have two minutes to get yourself wet cunt, and you can suck it if you want, I know how much you like a cock in your mouth.”  The Asian girl quickly wrapped her lips around the shaft jutting from the floor.  Almost instantly she had her hand between her legs rubbing her pussy trying to get wet.
I kept watch of the girl out of the corner of my eye as Jim and I started talking again.
“Want a beer buddy?”  Jim was rubbing his cock through his pants leaning back in his chair contemplatively. 
“Yeah, sounds good.”  I picked up the phone and called Annie in the front office.
“We need some beers back here baby.”  I hung up the phone and smiled at Jim, I couldn’t wait to see the look on Annie’s face when she saw Cumsocket on the floor. 
   “What do you think we should do with the Asian cunt?”  Jim leaned his head to the side so he could see Cumsocket frigging herself on the floor as he spoke.  “I just don’t know if she’s going to work out, she’s nothing like Tara.  I think we should sell her back to Mack, or take her down to Mexico ourselves, I’m sure those boys could put a piece of Asian ass to work, hell, $10 a fuck, 12 hours a day, that’s a good earning whore down there, hell, they’d probably work her 18 hours a day down there, they don’t have all the damn lawyers we do up here.  They know how to treat a slut.”  Jim chuckled in laughter as Annie knocked softly on the door and entered, her face went instantly red when she saw Cumsocket on the floor with her fingers banging into her pussy.
   “I’ve got your beers guys.”  Annie kept her head down as she handed Jim and I each a beer. 
   “What do you think about the Asian cunt?”  Jim grabbed Annie by the hip and pulled her toward him as he popped the top on the bottle. 
   “I—I—“  I could hear Cumsocket whimpering as she rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy while she sucked the long dildo in her mouth.  I snapped my fingers and nodded at her.  Annie looked over at me as the Asian girl lifted her mouth off the shaft with a slurping sound and stopped playing with herself.  She got on her haunches and squatted over the dildo rising from the floor.  I heard her yelp as she spread her pussy lips and let the mushroomed head of the shaft slip into her sex.  I watched Annie’s face as the Asian girl let the long dildo slide into her pussy till only a few inches jutted from her snatch.
   Jim tugged Annie toward him again.  “So, what do you think about the slut, think we should keep her around, think she’ll help out at all?”  Annie broke free from Jim’s hold and backed slowly toward the door as Cumsocket started bouncing up and down on the dildo impaled in her cunt. 
   “We’re thinking about selling her to a whorehouse in Mexico, want to go for a drive with us?”  Jim winked at me.  Annie’s eyes never left Cumsocket’s body as she bucked her hips up and down on the long pole buried in her pussy.  “Maybe you’d like it down there too.”  Jim chuckled as the Asian girl continued to bury the dildo in her pussy over and over again.
   Annie bumped into the door as she backed away further, her eyes were locked on the confluence of the Asian girl’s legs watching the long thick shaft disappear into her pussy. 
   “Go watch the front Annie, I’ll talk to you later.”  Annie spun quickly as I released her from Jim’s torments.  I could only grin at my friend as he smirked like the cat that swallowed the canary. 
   “I’ll get working on the doggy door in the morning.  When are you going to introduce the Asian slut to the boys in the shop?”  Jim got to his feet and walked toward where Cumsocket bounced up and down on the thick dildo.  Her face was red with effort and a thin sheen of perspiration shone on her belly as she bucked her hips on the shaft buried in her cunt. 
   “You’re going to have to do a lot to impress me bitch, I really think we should sell you down in Mexico, or maybe we should just find a migrant worker camp?”  Jim thrust two of his dirty fingers in Cumsocket’s mouth, I could hear the girl gag as he pressed down on her tongue. 
   “You’ve got a lot of work to do cunt.”  Jim pulled his fingers from her mouth and wiped the saliva off in her hair.  Jim turned toward me.
   “I’ll talk to you later bud, I’m going to go finish up in the shop and then head home for some rest.  I’ll talk to you in the morning.”  Jim tapped Cumsocket on the head and left.   

I dragged Cumsocket naked into the house by her leash, as soon as we got inside I pointed to the floor and she fell to her hands and knees instantly.  I loved the sight of the dildo jutting from her pussy as she crawled in front of me, it must have been uncomfortable for her, kneeling on the floorboards of the truck as I drove her home after we left the shop, the thick shaft stuffed in her cunt filling her completely. 
   I walked my Asian slave back into my bedroom, Monique’s head popped up as she got onto her haunches and stared at us as from her cage.  Her mouth was slightly ajar and her lips were moist as she moaned softly in need. 
Emily was curled in a ball inside her cage looking like a content little kitty as I pulled the Asian girl behind me.  I’d decided that Monique needed to be punished for her neediness and I wasn’t going to let her out of the cage for the night.  Emily mewed softly as I dragged Cumsocket towards her cage, her eyes were fixed on me as I opened the door and grabbed for the ring on her collar. 
“I bet you’ve missed me slut, haven’t you.”  Emily purred softly as I pulled her out of the cage, her nipples were hard and I could see the way her pussy twitched as I dragged her out of the metal frame and pushed the Asian girl inside.  Emily rubbed her cheek against the bulge in my pants, rubbing her hair against my dick as I snapped the cage door shut behind Cumsocket.
“Good girl.”  I petted the top of Emily’s soft head and ran my fingers through her hair. 

To be continued!

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed the story.  I always appreciate comments, it’s always very encouraging, and I especially love hearing from females who like my work.  Please write me at my email [hide]aspererus@yahoo.com[/hide] since my semiater account got hacked and I no longer have access.  Thanks!John (Semiater [hide]aspererus [AT] yahoo [DOT] com[/hide])

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:33:11 AM by Emily »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »
Semiater - WOW!!!    Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Offline PervertX
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 10
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 01:58:48 AM »
Although I admit this story is quite hot... it's probably the most evil story I've ever read, hahaha.

Offline Susan
  • Junior
  • Merits 21
  • Make me be your bad girl
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »
I admit the story is great but i think you should throw a kinker in there. what i mean is okay all the fun was had with the cheerleaders but what about the families? Did they stop looking??? perhaps a neighbor sees one of the girls and calls the police. I mean something. Maybe it's just me but i would love to see Doc and Jim and even the other guy forgot his name, lol the one who took them to start with....maybe get busted. have the girls go back home and not know what to do...have the bar get busted. something no offense it's a great story but it's kinda the same oh thing.

Susan
Life is a buffet, so come EAT me!

klausandhisharem
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2021, 08:16:06 PM »
God, this is an old story, but I still always come back to it. It really fuels my masochism. Especially when I'm feeling so masochistic that I want something particularly sadistic. It's also weird because I was so young when this was written. Still in middle school. I only found it like a year or two ago, though. I wonder what the writer is up to after all these years? Guess we'll never know.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2021, 09:55:28 PM »
Wow! This story brings back memories. I remember reading this wayyyyy back when I first joined RU in 2010.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

klausandhisharem
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2021, 10:27:07 PM »
Wow! This story brings back memories. I remember reading this wayyyyy back when I first joined RU in 2010.

It's truly a classic. I don't know why this one always sticks out in my mind. Maybe because it is just so dark and the torment never seems to end. When I'm in a very intense state of masochism, I can't help but eat this stuff up.