Author Topic: Ria's Racial Reckoning  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Maxback

• Freshman
  • Merits 53
  • A perverted writer of quality smut
Ria's Racial Reckoning
« on: January 27, 2023, 02:53:32 PM »
Author's Note: I posted this story on CHYOA in 2021 under the pen name Spoox. I thought it deserved more exposure. Feel free to comment.

~~

2011: The Proverbial Skeleton in the Cupboard.

Dan had set up the HD camera on top of a laptop screen then focused it on the double bed. Using the laptop’s finger pad, he logged into Ria's model profile to make sure it was all set up to go live for the very first time.

He felt he was pimping his girlfriend but Dan couldn't deny the excitement.

Ria and Dan had been dating for 2 months. Despite Ria being 22 and growing up in a traditional Himdu family in Sri Lankan, she only had the freedom to find love once she became a Masters student in the UK. Dan was a post grad and Ria's first proper boyfriend who had recently taken her virginity.

Despite looking like an ethic Barbie doll, Ria had the personality of your typical South Asian student, geeky and very bookish, whose idea of a crazy night was eating a packet Haribo before bed. So Dan felt shocked when Ria had agreed to become a cam model. He had joked that stripping was the only way of paying her crippling course fees.

The financial crisis brought upon Ria was the result of father's business collapsed during the recession, meaning Ria had her purse strings cut.

Things were now desperate for Ria, but she felt she could cope as long as she had Dan.

Ria was already very much in love with Dan. She gave herself to him, body, heart and soul. Yet sadly, unknown to her, the feelings were a lot more casual for Dan. Sure, he knew she was physically stunning, but Dan still missed the excitement of 'the chase' and meeting someone new. So, for now, Dan was still taking it one day at time… even if he dared not ever say that to Ria.

For, surely if Dan was truly in love with Ria, surely he would have given her the money she needed to pay the upcoming installment on her course fees.

But no, Dan was just thinking with his dick for now, but he would one day regret being so selfish.

Anyway...

Wrapped in a long knitted cardigan, Ria entered the bedroom of her crappy student flat share. She had her face painted like a whore. But Dan thought she looked hot, as he wasn't used to her wearing lipstick and mascara. Her black fishnet stockings and newly purchased red stiletto heels hinted at what was underneath

Dan smiled, "Let's see what you've got on under the top."

Ria seductively posed before opening the cardigan, giving Dan a flash. She was wearing a mini tartan two piece. Despite having a petite chest the bra was a size too small so amplified her tits.

Ria climbed onto the bed then sat cross-legged in front of the laptop. She closed her eyes so she could mutter a silent prayer before glancing towards Dan. "Love you, wish me luck."

"Good luck, babe. You'll smash it."

Ria felt herself shake with nerves as she used the finger pad to click on 'broadcast live.'

At first nothing seemed to happen. But she needn't worry.

Being a newbie on MFC Ria was promoted on the front page of the site. Her thumbnail was a photo of her posing in her old school uniform. Her blouse was open showing her bra and her pleated skirt was riding high up her tawny thigh. The outfit was all Dan's idea, of course.

Within a few minutes Ria's account was getting hit with multiple notifications.

Soon Ria had hundreds of people in her chatroom. Her chat box was on fire with rude compliments and, a little oddly, lots of questions about her ethnic background… which would become a recurring theme every time she logged on in the future.

MrLover: "Stand up. Let's see what you've got on."

Ria climbed off the bed then posed.

MrLover; C'on. Lose the cotton top.

Ria let out a sigh. She unfastened the belt, letting the long cardigan open revealing her tight sculptured swimmer's body in a tartan thong a bra. She then let the cardigan slip off her slender brown shoulders and fall to the carpet, leaving her standing there... feeling very vulnerable.

The laptop began to ring as MrLover tipped Ria. Many other users also tipped her. Soon her laptop ringing away as if it was old-fashioned fire truck.

Her first earnings as a camwhore.

MrLover: Fucking beautiful.

"Thank you, Mr Lover."

Suddenly Ria saw a popup on the screen. MrLover wants a private show.

Ria clicked accept.

MrLover; Thx. I love fresh meat.

RiaRox: Fresh meat? I have never been called that before.

MrLover: You look like jailbait.

RiaRox: Come again?

MrLover: Underage?

RiaRox: I can assure I'm not. I had to send a copy of my driving license to my agent before signing this contract.

MrLover: Well, I'm just going to pretend you are, anyway, and going to take your virtual virginity

Ria's stomach turned. She felt sick.

RiaRox: :-)

MrLover: Get up and dance for me. Then slowly strip. I want to see your brown flesh.

Ria climbed from the bed. She then began to try and dance seductively to the music. She was a naturally gifted dancer but the routine was the hardest she had ever experienced. As she swayed her hips to the beats her performance was wooden and lacked rhythm because of her heightened nerves.

MrLover: Let's roleplay. Dance for Daddy

Ria ignored it.

MrLover: Ask daddy if he wants to see you dance!!!

"Can I dance for you, Daddy?"

MrLover: Daddy wants to see his naughty daughter's butt.

Ria turned her back to the camera then twerked her brown bum cheeks like a ghetto ho, then gave them a mighty slap.

With heart in her mouth, Ria turned to see her next command.

MrLover: Gd. You got nice dimples. Now, lose the bra.

Ria let out a rueful sigh as she reached behind her back and unclasped the garment. In an effort to tease and delay her torment, she held the cups close to her chest, with one hand as tried to regain a little control and modesty.

But Ria couldn't kid herself for long, and soon had to toss the bra on the bed.

Until today Dan had been the only man to see her naked breasts. But now some pervert from only God knows where was wanking himself as he stared at them.

A complete stranger was in charge of Ria. And she hated it..

MrLover: Now lose your panties for daddy.

Ria trembled with fear. This sordid act is what she had been dreading the most. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her tartan thong.

Tears of fear began to well from her tear ducts, and her heart slipped southwards in her chest.

Ria sniffled while battling her nerves as she began to slowly pull her panties down her youthful thighs.

Her hands were shaking uncontrollably due to fear and shame.

Ria closed her eyes and stood there completely exposed.

She was being streamed across the Internet... Across the world. Being beamed live into pervert's bedrooms and saved onto their harddrives.

MrLover: I now want you to get on the bed and play with yourself. And get right up close to the camera, so daddy can see your pink innards when you spread your pussy lips.

Ria sudenly snapped "Disgusting!". Shs pulled her panties back up her legs then slapped the laptop screen down, sending the camera flying.

Dan jumped from his chair. "What's up?"

"He wants to see my pussy?" Ria jumped into Dan"s arms. "He's horrible."

"You don't have to do this. We'll think of something else."

"There are no other options. I need the money in a month "

"You can quit as soon as you have your course fees." Dan kissed her forehead. "You're a big girl."

Ria settled her nerves. Taking a deep breath she left Dan's embrace then went back to work. "I'm not a coward. I just panicked, that's all."

~

That would prove to be Ria's only panic attack during her camming career. Indeed Ria never looked back. She was too busy too. That day Ria was taken from one private show to another. No time for breaks. She soon found her rhythm and quickly developed a routine of dance, strip then play with her pussy.

Ria was so busy she didn't even read MrLover's stinking review on her model profile wall. But his negative comment didn't stop a flood of customers. Within a couple days it was soon buried under a mountain of positive reviews.

With popularity came sexual confidence… and thousands of tokens. She suddenly found her voice and would laugh and joke with her fans, as well as moan and groan as she wanked.

Ria was beautiful. But what set Ria apart was her ethnicity, her education and her kind hearted spirit.

Men didn't just lust for Ria. They fell in love.

Riya got paid weekly. Her first payday was a huge financial lift as well as massive confidence boost. It emboldened her determination to succeed because she could see light at the end of the tunnel.

Each payslip was bigger than the one before. And soon she was self sufficient.

Ria was racing to the top of the 'cam-board.' But to break into the top 50 models she felt she had to get rid of MrLover's negative review for it was a blot on what was otherwise an immaculate reputation.

Ria contacted MrLover in a private message asking if he would remove his review if she gave him a free show. He said would remove it, but only if she also posted him her soiled panties. Smellier the better, as he still wanted to be able to smell her natural scent.

But how to do this?

Ria wore a pair of white cotton panties and went for a heavy gym session. She built up and sweat running on a treadmill for a thirty minute warm up.

Feeling the sweat running down her mocha skin, she dismounted from the treadmill.

Still hot and sweaty Ria wasted no time in doing her stretches. She felt the gusset of her panties dampen with each stretch. lunge and squat.

After getting changed in the locker room Ria glanced around to make sure no one was looking, before slipping her panties into an envelope. She smiled to herself...and let out a little snicker.

Ria realised she was starting to take her new job seriously.

~~

2020: How The Mighty Fall
Inside a plush executive suite in a 5 star London hotel, Clarke Carlisle’s cracked a satisfied grin as he finished reading the latest report on the rising star Ria Morphy. He closed her file on his tablet computer then muttered, "The girl is phenomenal." Once again Ria's performance was off the scale in every test, chart and measurement. He thought her CV was spectacular and her background very interesting. He then glanced at the TV screen.

And there she was accepting an employee award.

Clarke was even more impressed. He had only seen a passport photo and a few stills. But now he could see Ria’s full figure in a long black ball gown. Her brown flawless complexion with large oval eyes and long slender arms. She was tall and elegant, her hair long, black and silky. And her voice, she spoke like an angel. No hint of her Sri Lankan accent which surprised him. He glanced at his assistant, "I must meet her, James."

"You regret not being downstairs handing out the award?"

Clarke snapped at James, his elderly PA and the closest of his associates. "Of course." Clarke was a brilliant mind but was socially flawed. He struggled with women to the point of bitterness, and shunned the limelight enough to be considered a recluse. "I did try. That’s why I’m in this bloody hotel. But… but I just can't cope with public gatherings and… you know what I’m like around beautiful women."

"Shall I bring Ria to you, Sir? I know you've been waiting for an opportunity."

"Yes. Do that. Tell her I want to offer some free advice. And some of my investment tips."

~

Ria accepted the applause of the crowd. Despite being blinded by the foot lamps and stage lights, she had just given her word-perfect acceptance speech after collecting her employee of the year award. Despite apparent nerves and signs of emotion etched on her face, she felt calm, it was just a show of humility. She believed it was a way connecting to the audience and holding them in her hand.

She always knew how to be loved.

Ria had confidence. She knew she was as intelligent and hardworking as she was beautiful.

At thirty, Ria's career was skyrocketing. But with every quick promotion caused another so-called friend or two to fall into jealousy. She had discovered over recent years that if a woman didn't like her it was because they were jealous or found her intimidating. As for men, they were easier to deal with as they more than often wanted to get in her panties. Of course, this could be problematic or dangerous, but Ria was strong and would usually run rings around any male who would try to take advantage.

Fiercely resilient and strong. Ria was a born matriarch.

During the after-party when Ria received an invite to the executive suite of the hotel she didn't feel compelled to accept it. Instead Ria challenged the elderly messanger. " Who has put you up to this, James?"

"Clarke Carlisle. I’m his PA. I also served his late father, Carlton Carlisle."

"What? Double C has sent you? Now I know you're lying."

"No. He told me he has been following your progress over the past 18 months."

"Clarke Carlisle? The famous investor and business tycoon is interested in my career?" Ria watched the elderly man nod. " I heard he was here but I haven't seen him. Wait... Is this something to do with my husband, Dan? He loves an elaborate practical joke?"

The old man raised his bushy gray eyebrows. He seemed taken aback. "No. I assure you." He placed a business card in Ria's hand. "Mr. Carlisle avoids the media and the public in general. He instead had it recorded by a video team, and watched the event on the television from his suite. But he told me he wants to meet you in person."

Ria twirled the card between her long piano playing fingers as she contemplated the offer. But then she did the unthinkable. "Give Mr. Clarke my sincere thanks." She gave the card back to the man. "But if he really does want to meet me, then he can come down to the conference hall."

Clarke's PA looked shocked, as if it was a act of career suicide to reject and offer from Clarke Carlisle. But it was also the look of a man who had been set an unpleasant task of relaying bad news to a spoilt and bad-tempered child.

~

Clarke threw a fit on hearing the news but just stopped short of handing James a battering. He paced the room instead talking to himself, kicking furniture and punching the pillows on the couch.

James offered, “May I suggest you go down and talk to her. She has challenged you. If you met the challenge head on, she will see it as a massive compliment. She will see that you are serious.”

Clarke looked at the ceiling, closed his eyes and ordered, “Get me my calmers, and a large whisky.”

The aircon hummed in the background as the room slipped into near sub zero. Clarke always believed the cold lessened his social anxiety and stopped his sweats. He gazed into the mirror then fixed his black tie. His freshly shaven face smiled back at him but he wished he could believe in his looks as much as his businesses sense. “Wish me luck James.”

“Good luck Sir. And if it fails, it’s because it’s not meant to be. She is a married woman after all.”

“James. It’s meant to be, right? And stop sounding like my dead mother.”

The moment the elevator doors opened panic set in. Clarke felt his heart race as he entered the conference hall. His hands were clammy, his mouth dry. He cut through the crowd as quick as he could, avoiding making eye contact with those who wanted to speak to him and making excuses to those who tried to stop him.

His eyes finally set on what he longed for.

Ria was sitting at a table with her management team. Clarke took a deep breath, then introduced himself. "Hello Ria."

"Oh.” Ria looked startled. “Mr. Carlisle?" Ria and her team got to their feet as if Clarke was royalty.

"So..." Clarke gestured for the others to sit but Ria stayed standing. “I see you know who I am, Ria?”

"Of course. Your father, Carlton created Carlisle Investments Group but you are a business mogul in your own right. That you are the biggest shareholder of PJT, the company I work for." Ria put down her glass then offered her hand. His clammy handshake told Ria Clarke was nervous . "Forgive me for turning down your offer, Mr. Carlisle."

"Please call me Clarke.” Clarke smiled and did his best not to let his words race quicker than he can speak them. “I rarely attend public events. I stay out of the public eye as much as possible. So, I suppose it was going to take someone special to get me in the public gaze."

"Sorry. I was just a bit suspicious."

"Suspicious?" Clarke sudden felt hot under his collar. "Why? You think bad of my intentions?"

"No. It’s not you. I’m married to a prank artist. "

Clarke winced at the word married. Yet he knew Ria had a husband. Indeed, he had a sleuth secretly investigate her husband a month before. He found Daniel to be a very ordinary man. Wholly unremarkable in every aspect. Indeed the only thing surprising was that a man such as Dan was married to Ria. "Practical jokes should be illegal, Ria."

"I agree. Dan loves them and even had his own Youtube channel dedicated to pranks when he was a student."

"Would Dan try and make a fool of you on your big night?"

"No. But, I just didn't believe that an extraordinary man like you, Clarke, would want to see me."

"Well I have been, ever since your director made me aware of you last year.”

“Patrice?”

“Yes. Patrice told me he had never met such a capable young woman and that I should think about meeting you in person. That you might be useful higher up the food chain, as it were."

"Oh, that's very flattering. "

"So I've been following your career ever since."

Ria’s brown cheeks flushed russet and she combed her glossy black hair behind her dainty ear. Although Clarke's words were everything she wanted to hear, she looked away for a moment like a shy schoolgirl finding the courage to meet his eyes once more. "I hope meeting me face to face is not disappointing. "

"No. Not all. I find you enchanting, my dear."

"Enchanting? Steady on…” Ria chuckled. “No, actually, please continue."

"Put it this way. In my forty years on this earth I've never seen such power in a woman.” Clarke felt as though he was chipping away at Ria and that she was beginning to fall to his charm. He was loving every second of her company. His nerves were replaced by a new-found confidence. “Especially so much ability in such a young and youthful body. You look no older than a teen and possess the charm of youth. But you also have the intelligence and confidence in your decision making of someone with decades of political and business acumen. You’re stunning in every way."

"Wow. You sure know how to flatter a woman."

"Put Margaret Thatcher's brain in Ariana Grande's body, and you have Ria Murphy."

Ria snorted a laugh. "Maybe I spoke too soon."

"Too far?"

"Well, that sounds quite Frankensteiny."

"Luckily, hanging out with dead people is not my thing."

Ria was enjoying this jousting and could tell Clarke liked her, and was growing in confidence. He had a nice smile and she also found salt and pepper hair attractive on a man with a healthy tan. His broad shoulders and strong chin made him rather handsome. It might have been no more than two minutes but Clarke had evolved from awkward sweaty mess, to a charming man - one Ria considered attractive. She enjoyed the game, and continued,"Then tell me…Clarke. What is your thing?"

"You."

“What?” Ria mocked a sense of shock, and rocked back on her high heels. "I’m flattered. But..."

“I’m being truthful.”

Ria reached out and briefly felt his arm. “Thank you.” But she then had to begin the process of putting Clarke down as soft as possible. “But please, there is no need to flatter me.”

"I would like to invite you to my apartment upstairs so we can talk properly and discuss your career."

Ria suddenly straightened her back. She heard alarm bells ringing in her head. "Could we not do it here, or maybe in the office at a later date?"

"I want to get to know you, and allow you to get to know me."

"That's... very nice."

"I’m not very good at talking, as you can see.” Clarke was now sensing the situation slipping away, and there was now a sense of desperation in his voice. “But I can be very good for your career. In return, all I ask for is for your friendship."

"It would have to be strictly professional."

Clarke cracked a cheeky smile. "I can pay for sex. It's not the first time."

"Mr. Carlisle."

"A joke."

"I’m a woman Clarke. Not just that, but a married woman. You can’t behave like that with me. What would my husband say?"

Clarke’s pride was hurt. He felt a swelling anger from deep within and was now on the attack. "Dan would have nothing to worry about? A man such as he should be thankful, if anything. For I will be helping his wife fulfill her ambitions and dreams.”

“I don’t mean to sound rude, Mr. Carlisle. But what could you possibly know about my dreams and aspirations.”

“I know you grew up wanting to be a classical Indian dancer, then in your teens you wanted to be a Bollywood actress. But once in college your father pressured you to train as a lawyer. After fleeing the civil war to Switzerland you studied Law for a year but had a change of heart and you were advised by a friend to study Human Resources- the same as she."

"How do you know all this?"

"I’m interested in you. In fact, I’m passionate about you. I’ll help you reach directorship and also bring a dance teacher from India to train you."

"You’ve thought about this, us a bit too much. And, to be honest, you're starting to make me feel uncomfortable."

Clarke saw that Ria was about to take a step back towards her table, so reached out and grabbed her upper arm. "Come with me please. Let me prove that we are made for each other. "

"Me Carlisle. This is inappropriate behavior. Please let go of me immediately…"

"Please, don’t make a scene."

"You’re the one making a scene. Now get your hands off me.” Ria felt Clarke tighten his grip. “I said, get off me, creep! You’re hurting me."

Shocked. Clarke let go then watched an angry Ria storm back to her table, giving him the dirtiest of looks. He turned away and paced towards the elevators. His mind was a whirl of sorrow and embarrassment. He had been made a fool of, and worse, he felt the eyes of the room upon him.

Ria had not just publicly scolded Clarke, she had burned him at the stake.

~

Clarke left the hotel within an hour and fled back to his countryside mansion in Sussex. That night he could not sleep for the feeling of resentment towards Ria. He believed he had put himself out on a limb for her. Smashed his comfort zone only to have it all thrown back in his face. He thought Ria was a fake, a lie… a bitch.

His smartphone pinged. It was the director of HR at PJT. Ria’s boss. It was warning Clarke that Ria had filed a formal complaint. Clarke screamed in pain. He felt he was in a fight to the death, and needed to show Ria what he was made of.

It was clear he was going to have to destroy the thing he loved.

Ria was living on borrowed time.

In order to sleep Clarke needed to knock himself out. Not through prescription drugs or alcohol but through a good old-fashioned guilt wank. He wanted to rub himself to Indian girls. No doubt some poor Indian girl who had a passing resemblance to Ria getting abused in some perverted way. He skimmed through the porn sites on his smartphone and came across the same old videos he’s wanked to before.

But Clarke needed more. He then had an idea. The year before he invested in an app firm that had developed a powerful facial search engine. Because of privacy fears regulators force the company to tone it down for commercial use. But Clarke had the original app on his smartphone. “Can’t believe I’ve not thought of this before.”

He copied Ria’s passport photo into his image search app. He was hoping, at best, to find a girl who looked like she could be a sister or relative.

The app then confirmed 776 matches. Of course the bulk of images came from Ria’s Insta and FB accounts. But over 100 of them came from obscure porn sites. They were all old recordings of a model called Riya Rox. All solo shows of her stripping or playing with a dildo… but there was also a sex show with a man who didn’t look like Dan.

But Riya Rox was more than just a look-alike, it was definitely a young Ria Morphy, no doubt working her way through university.

But this gave Clarke the leverage he needed.

And he had all night to think of how to make Ria pay.

Clarke kept coming up with reasons to postpone the meeting with HR, being out of the country on business matters etc. But of course he was perfecting his plan.

A couple of months rolled by.

Clarke originally wanted to wait until April 1st, April Fools Day (Clarke likes to think he has a sense of humour) but COVID was changing the works. He had to being it forward a week because an impending lockdown. So Clarke arranged a meeting with Ria at her company HQ. A fancy office block in Canary Wharf which his investment group part funded.

In the glass walled meeting room Ria entered trying not to meet Clarke’s eyes, speaking to James instead. She looked a little shocked but soon composed herself. “I guess you want to settle this without it going to court?”

Clarke sneered. “I’m going to settle this, all right.”

“So, what do you propose? But before I sign anything, I’m going to have to have my lawyer review it.”

“I’m not going to waste your time. Look at my tablet.” Clarke gestured to James to hand over the tablet.

Smiling, Clarke gleefully watched the colour drain from Ria’s pretty face. Within seconds she looked deathly ill. Ria's voice quivered, “Where did you get these?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

Ria closed the page then pushed the tablet back across the table. “What are you going to do with them?”

“Firstly, I want you to withdraw your complaint.”

“You bastard.”

“Yes. I suppose I am.” Clarke crossed his arms across his chest. “But I can live with that.”

"You’re blackmailing me. That’s illegal. I hope this is an April's Fool.”

“No, it is not. I have two conditions or I will make sure the videos are leaked not just to the board of directors, but also colleagues… family and friends. I will ruin you, just as you tried to ruin me.”

“I did not try ruin you. That night was your fault.” Ria barked. “You’re a monster.”

“You played me like a fool. Not only that, but you also embarrassed and humiliated me. I am merely defending my interests and reputation. You clearly care little for yours or you wouldn’t have spent years being a stripper.”

I was a broke student.” Ria could see Clarke cared little. “So besides withdrawing the harassment claim, what is the second condition?”

“A temporary job offer for Riya Rox.”

“She’s dead. I killed her in 2013.”

“As well as a cam model you were an escort.”

Ria felt indignant fury. “I wasn’t.”

“I saw your profile.”

“I deleted it, because I couldn’t go through with it. I never actually met any clients. It was active less than a week.”

“That’s the thing about the internet. Once it’s online, it stays online.”

Ria rested her face on her open palms. She felt tears welling but took a deep breath to settle herself. “Though I dread to ask, what’s in this offer?”

“It’s month of sexual companionship. You have to meet my needs and wants for a month. If you succeed, then I will have every single video permanently deleted and I will give you a place on the board, not just at PJT but also on Carlisle Investments Group. However, If by the end of the month you have completed all tasks, but can’t bear to look at me… which I will admit is understandable… you can forgo the job offer, but have a one-off lump sum of £200,000 tax free”

Ria reddened eye widened. “That’s a life changing sum.”

“But I’ll make you earn every penny throughout January.”

James handed over the contract to Ria. It was basically a ‘can’t say no’ contract. Ria will give away her rights as a human for the whole of January. Even if she’s on her period Ria will have to be sexually available. Ria blurted out, "This is appalling. Truly evil. You will burn in hell for this."

"Then it's good job I’m an atheist."

"You're a wanker." As Ria picked up the pen, Ria's hand shook with fear. "You'll be raping me."

"The contract will state your consent."

"I don't care what that says. Make no doubt, it is rape."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. There is a lot of fun to have first. "

Ria felt sick. "Fun?"

"Yes. A series of tasks to break you, just like you tried to break me. "

Ria vision was blurred as tears began to well in her tear ducts. "Good lord. You're really are such a sick pervert."

"The best thing of this is your husband played a key role in your humiliation."

"How so?"

"He told James about all your hates."

"Such as?"

Clarke was loving every second. "Well, we all knew from your career and fantastic acceptance speech that you fight injustice, sexism and racism in the workplace. But Dan has also said you hate being mistook for being Indian, and as a result that you tried to hide your culture and accent, dress and act Western."

"What? He told you this?"

"Wait it gets better."

"He believes your a germaphobe, a prude and overly conservative in the bedroom."

"He never. He wouldn't dare"

"I guessed the last bit, but his face was a giveaway."

Ria knew her career was over. Not only that but her marriage too. Dan had a jealous streak and didn't know about her camming career… Nor her sex show with someone who later became a mutual friend.

She never hated someone more.

But she signed

Ria always suffered the January blues. It always felt the longest of months. And this January was going to prove to be the bluest and longest of them all.

Clarke watched Ria sign. "So for your first task. Just a little one, to show you're committed."

~~

Walk of Shame
Clarke revelled in Ria's discomfort. His eyes were wide with excitement, yet his voice sounded cold and authoritative as he ordered, "Hitch up your skirt."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't question me. Do what I say?"

"But?"

"There are no buts now you've signed the contract. I own you until the 1st May." Clarke stared at Ria dead in the eyes. "And now I want to see how serious you are about saving your career." He reminded her of what was a stake. "And if you don't start behaving, and wasting my time, everyone you love and care about will be overly familiar with your pussy and tits as I will dump your videos."

Even if Clarke now had Ria's attention, she continued to hesitate. There were a few reasons why Ria didn't want to hitch up her skirt. There was obviously the fact of doing such a ludicrous act in front of her loathsome blackmailer was shameful. There was also the glass wall of the meeting where any of her colleagues could walk past and see her exposure. And finally the pressing fact she hadn't shaved her sex for over a month. Ria continued to hesitate leading Clarke to bark. "Don't make me count to three, little girl, or I'll dump the videos."

Ria climbed from her chair. Her heart was racing. Literally pounding in her chest as the pressure grew.

She gathered the hem of her pencil skirt in her hands then played with the fabric, running it between her long fingers.

Biting her lip Ria slowly pulled up her skirt over her youthful brown thighs. Upon reaching her upper thigh she held it in situ, showing just a hint of her royal blue panties.

"Higher, Ria."

An exasperated Ria let out a groan, but she did as she was told, raising her skirt then bunching it up at her slender waist.

Now showing the full length of her pin-ike legs from her black high heel shoes, right up to her French lace high-leg panties, Ria felt herself burn with embarrassment.

Clarke snickered as he noticed dark curls of pubic hair poking out of the sides of her panties. He turned to James. "I always heard Indian women liked to grow out their bushes.

" I never knew that "

" When in an Indian slum brothel it's how you can tell Hindu from Muslim whores apart."

"Oh really?

Clarke appeared smug as he rubbed his chin. "I've done my research." He then gestured to Ria's crotch."You could be fresh off the boat with a pubic carpet like that, Ria."

"I wasn't expecting this, obviously. Or I'd have shaved."

Clarke saw that Ria was about to push her skirt back down."No, no. One second" Clark could see something white under the lace of her panties. He leaned forward to inspect. "Is that toilet roll?"

"Yes. It's better than a pad. Allows my skin to breathe."

"Is that also an Indian thing?"

"I'm not Indian, Clarke." Ria stamped her heel into the floor like a petulant schoolgirl. " How many times do I...."

"You brownies are all the same to me."

"How racist."

Clarke held out a hand. "Give me the tissue."

"What?"

"Don't make me ask twice or I'll fuck you in the ass, right here."

Ria felt herself shake rage, yet still pulled out the tissue from her panties then handed it to Clarke. "Here."

Clarke passed the tissue under his nose and smelt her sacred scent. His face scrunched up before mocked, "God, you can smell the curry on it." The tormentor offered it to James who declined a smell, so he instead scrunched the tissue into a ball then threw it at Ria, sniggering as it bounced off her delicate nose.

Clarke leaned back into his chair. "Lower your skirt back down." He watched as Ria quickly smoothed her skirt back down using her soft white palms. "One final test."

"Lord, no. Not another."

"I want you to leave this room with the back of your skirt stuck into your panties." Clarke grinned. The glint in his eye showed he was clearly pleased with his moment of inspiration. "You must walk to your car as if you haven't noticed your arse is on show until a colleague brings it to your attention. James and I will follow at a distance to make sure you don't cheat."

"That's so stupid and childish. You're making a show of me for no reason."

"Yes. But that's the point. Plus, it will look nothing more than an unfortunate wardrobe mishap."

"You're so cruel."

"I'm not dear." In an instant Clarke's face turned into a threatening scowl. "But, let me be clear… you don't want to find out how cruel I can be."

Ria pulled the waistband at the back of her panties then tucked the hem of her skirt inside, exposing her shapely bottom.

"Now walk, you dusky maiden. Act as if you're unaware. Don't ask for help."

As well as feeling the burn of public humiliation Ria felt the cold air on her backside and upper legs.

She walked towards the door then scooted out into the corridor. Clarke stood and began to follow, but asked, "What's the rush? No running in the workplace. Ria."

"It's hard not to rush."

"Remember, naturally calm. If someone stops and chats, act as normal, or you know what will happen?"

Ria slowed her pace and began her walk of shame. Clarke eyes gorged on her brown cheeks moving to the rhythm of her gait.

To get to the car park from the meeting room, Ria had to walk through accounts and administration which is a large open plan office. She would then reach the elevators that would lead to the reception area in the main lobby.

Ria knew eyes would be upon her. She just hoped a friend would save her before the ridicule began.

She entered the buzz and hum of the open plan office. About 50 people worked on this floor. Ria usually reigns supreme here. Everyone admires her because at one time or another they have needed her support and guidance.

Ria saw Nic, the office flirt. He smiled and winked, then chirped a cheeky 'yo'. She usually humoured him but this time just smiled and continued.

So far so good and Ria continued her walk through the centre of large office space.

Karen and Reshmin from accounts were her friends and were walking towards her. She prayed they'd notice her predicament and help her, but they only nodded a hello, before walking past.

Ria then heard a growing volume of male chatter from behind. She also saw, and felt the glances and stares. She knew she was at the centre of gossip. She worried if someone had taken a picture or a video. Yet what concerned Ria the most was the fact no one was coming to rescue her from her forced fashion faux pas.

Giggles and snorts of laughter felt like hot wax burning her ears as her reputation melted away.

Ria's cheeks were alight with embarrassment. It was now clear she had been spotted.

At the elevators she punched in her floor number. As she waited, she shifted her weight from foot to foot and her eyes laser focused on the red neon floor display. The numbers counted down glacially slow. She could not bear any longer and span around trying to hide backside against elevator doors.

But as Ria looked out at the office she saw that as well as Clarke, several men looked embarrassed that they had been caught eying her butt

Clarke told Ria to turn back around. She did, showing off her backside once more to the office.

Clarke had plans for the thirty-second elevator trip to the ground floor, but as the door opened and they stepped inside, a female colleague, a young intern rushed to Ria's aid, and pulled out Ria's skirt from her panties.

"Oh. Thank you Grace. I.. I feel mortified."

Grace smiled at Ria. "It can happen to the best of us, boss."

"It can." Ria had spent the last six months moulding Grace to be a strong professional woman, just like herself.

Clarke looked at the young black woman, almost licking his lips "That was very ladylike of you. Well done."

"Thank you sir."

"I hope to see you around."

It was clear to Ria that Clarke was taking interest in Grace, but she wanted to keep Grace away from Clarke and out of what was now going on between them. "Go back to your duties, Grace - they look like they need you over there with the Social Distancing signs."

Grace smiled then, as ordersd, went back to her colleagues

The elevator doors closed.

Clarke didn't feel too disappointed that his fun with Ria had been stopped short. This was just a trial, a gentle warm up.

Ria had already proved that under her steely facade she actually had a soft submissive core, which he planned to exploit.

"Ria. I have a lunch appointment at the Old Boys Club." Ria didn't answer."And I've just decided that you'll be waiting on the tables."

Ria still didn't say anything. But she knew she was going to do it. For the next month she had no choice but to.

~~

Ria Gets A Public Spanking
In the back of his Rolls Royce Phantom, Clarke stared at the forlorn Ria with a grin. “So, how did you find your little walk through the office?”

“Humiliating.”

“Good.”

Ria sighed, it was only the first day of her month-long agreement and she was already hating every minute. Still, she felt determined to win her life changing £200,000. She had already decided to take the offer of a lump sum rather than a place on the board. It might have once been her dream job but after recent events it would be nothing but a nightmare. A constant reminder of what she has been through… and what she is about to experience. “I loathe to think what my next mission might be.”

“Don’t worry. Just waiting tables at a fundraising event for the homelessness.”

“Waiting tables for a good cause? Sounds overly normal. Guess the catch is that I’ll be wearing something inappropriate. Tarted up like a Hooters girl, or something worse?”

“You’re getting warmer.”

“But don’t you think waiting on tables is a little bit below me? I mean, surely a woman of my skills should be deployed in a management position where I’d be far more useful. I'd streamline the whole event for you and make sure it raises a ton of money.”

“Ria. You seem to be struggling with the concept of our little deal. Since signing the contract nothing is below you. You’re going to do what I say when I say. No matter how menial or humiliating it is.”

Ria lifted her arms as a sign of exasperation. "Fine. Whatever.” She threw herself back into the plush leather seat. “I’ll just wait tables then.” She folded her arms and looked out of the window at the passing street scene. “Your loss.”

“Fantastic, the sound of a petulant schoolgirl. I can see you’re already getting yourself into the role.“

“What?”

Clarke lifted a plastic bag from the footwell then dropped it on Ria's lap. "Now, put on this uniform. All the girls are going to be wearing it.”

Ria looked into the plastic bag. She saw a tiny pleated skirt. a white cotton blouse with a tie… and a pair of white cotton socks. “A school uniform?”

“Yes.”

“Bit perverted.”

“Yes. But what happens in the Old Boys Club... stays in Old Boys Club.”

Ria pretended to wretch. “Makes me want to be sick.”

“All you have to remember is, it’s all for a good cause.”

“The male, natures greatest birth defect.”

“It probably is, but it’s fucking fun being one.”

Clarke made Ria change in the back of the car as it weaved through the spider web of London streets. Ria thought it pointless protesting, so did it as quickly as she could, hoping the car was moving too fast for passersby to notice. Clarke helped Ria out of her dress as she struggled in the confines of the cab, then leaned back to admire her semi naked figure. His smile spoke of his admiration as Ria arched her back to lift her butt off the seat so she could pull the skirt over pert bottom.

He couldnt help but smile.

Once Ria was changed, Clarke’s eyes gorged on her sexy schoolgirl outfit, the micro skirt, the white blouse. She even had white cotton socks with black buckle shoes, leading Ria to ask, “How did you know my size?”

“Let’s just say I take my perversions seriously.”

The car slowed outside a grand building full of decorative architecture of the neo-gothic kind. Gargoyles and angels sat on plinths and pillars in equal measure. The driver indicated left before driving the car through a small gated entrance to an alleyway down the side of the building

The Old Boys Club in central London is an exclusive invitation-only club with a history dating back to the late Middle Ages. It’s members over the years have included numerous Kings, politicians and war-winning generals. Rebuilt several times over centuries, the current club was built in the 1700s in the grandest of Georgian design with wide sweeping staircases and large well-lit rooms. The club’s legendary smoking room has borne witness to many historic dealings where the fates of entire nations have been decided within its walls. Several generations of Carlisles have enjoyed the benefits of the club, none more so than Clarke.

Once inside the great lobby, Clarke put Ria into the care of the head waitress, a frighteningly stern looking woman, before heading into the Empire Hall to meet his guests.

The head waitress led Ria into the staff changing room where she met the other girls. There were about twenty of them, all likey cash strapped students… all ethnics. Most were South Asians similar to Ria but there were also several black girls and a few Chinese. The head waitress barked, “Listen up girls, you’ve read the rules and signed the contract. Just have fun but treat your guests seriously.”

Ria hadn’t read the contract… then again she was under the terms of her own. Still, she was about to raise her hand when the head added, “Do not annoy or disrespect today’s guests, as they’re amongst the most influential people in the country.” The stern looking woman continued. “ Some may be a little over-friendly with you, they may get a bit tactile. If you feel uncomfortable, just politely remove yourself from the situation.” She then raised her voice while wagging her white gloved finger. “ But do not disrespect the guest. It will do you good to remember our motto, Guest is God. Repeat after me… Guest is God.”

The girls did as they were told.

“Good. This afternoon is about raising money for charity, I’m sure you can all put away your inhibitions for a few hours.” The head clapped her hands together. “ Right, let’s assign you all to a table.” She pointed to Ria. “You, the pretty Indian.” Ria didn’t acknowledge as there were at least seven Indians in the room. “Ria Morphy.”

“I’m not Indian… I am Sri Lankan.” Ria saw the disinterest on the woman’s face. “Never mind.”

“You’re working at table twelve.”

Ria nodded. “Twelve. Got it.”

Ria hadn’t had time to revise the table plan, the menu nor the afternoon’s program. She had no idea what to do or where to be other than she was assigned to table twelve. She just had to wing it.

With the other ethnic ‘schoolgirls’ she walked into the Empire Hall to take the guest’s orders. They were all wearing the same overtly sexy schoolgirl outfit. The knee-high socks, the skirt just long enough to cover the curves of their butt cheeks.

The guests were already seated at their tables, and the Empire Hall was alive with chatter. Ria scanned the room and thought there must have been twenty tables of six. She then looked around the room at the huge paintings of former prime ministers, royalty and colonial rulers of the past. High above, six giant crystal chandeliers hung from the painted ceiling.

As Ria expected all the guests were men, mostly white, grey-haired and overweight. Although there were a couple of Arabs, some dressed in suits while the others were in traditional robes. She also noticed the tables were numbered using little signs in the centre, the numbers made using naked women.

Ria felt the men ogling her body, causing her to tug at the hem of her skirt in the hope of showing none of her arse. Yet she kept walking until she found table twelve… Clarke’s table. Wearing a fake smile Ria asked, “Can I take your orders?”

A fat man with a bad complexion and a combover was sitting to Clarke’s right. The fat man leered at Ria then elbowed Clarke. “I take it this is the delightful young Ria you told me about.”

“Yes. That’s her.”

“She is a fine young specimen. How old?”

“Early thirties.”

“You wouldn’t think so. Really you wouldn’t.” Lloyd seemed genuinely surprised. “Wearing the uniform, she reminds me of my maid’s young daughter. And reminds me how I would love to ravish her.”

“Be careful what you say, Lloyds, the Police Commissioner is in attendance.”

“I know better than to shit on my own doorstep.” Lloyd opened the menu. “That’s why I go to Thailand to indulge.”

The table roared into an odd mix of chastisement and laughter towards Lloyd . Once the laughter receded he asked Ria. “What do you recommend, Ria?”

“Erm…”

Clarke prodded Lloyd’s rounded shoulder. “What are you asking Ria for, you don’t like spicy food.”

“I guess we’ll find out just how cultured she is.” Lloyd tapped the menu and gestured to Ria to help him.” Come and point something out for me.”

Ria hadn’t revised the menu. She stepped over to Lloyd ’s side and leaned over to read the menu. “I heard the fish is good.”

“Salmon or Bass?”

“Err.....”

Lloyd leaned backwards to admire Ria’s long elegant body. He then brushed his hand up her leg, started below the knee then gently rising up her thigh. He felt her tense to his touch. “Are you not familiar with the menu?”

“No. I...” Ria froze as she felt Lloyd’s hand cup her left arse cheek. “ I just started work today.”

“Are we available for some fun after lunch?”

Ria glanced at Clarke for direction but he gave none. “If you mean a dance, Sir. Yes. But I have a husband.”

Lloyd removed his hand from under Ria’s skirt. But only to fish out his wallet from his trousers before counting several banknotes. “Come a little closer. You drive a hard bargain, wench.” As Ria leaned closer Lloyd pulled at Ria’s blouse, popping the top button. “Whoops, sorry.” He then slipped the banknotes into her bra cup. “There, that’s for your husband.”

Ria smiled awkwardly. “Thank you.”

Lloyd slid his hand under Ria’s skirt once more. But this time groping her cunt and feeling her warmth, loving the fact he could feel her shudder to his touch. “The pleasure will be all mine, later.”

Clarke butted in. “Lloyd, we’re all dying of thirst, let her do her job.”

“Sorry.”

Ria broke free of Lloyd ’s hand. “Can I take all your orders?”

“I don’t know about you, but I suddenly want an Indian.”

Clarke agreed. “Yes, me too. But none of the vegetarian shite.”

A third man from the table eyed Ria in her uniform, and added, “We all love curry munchers here.”

Ria’s voice faltered. “There is no Indian cuisine on the menu, I’m afraid. “

Clarke decided to just drink, and snapped and closed the menu. “Fuck it, lads.”

“The girl or menu Clarke?”

“Probably both.” Once the boisterous laughter faded Ria began to jot down the orders as they came in. The men kept changing their minds and Ria began to make a mess on the page of her notebook. She recited the order in front of them to agree, but half of the table looked disinterested and were chatting amongst themselves.

Ria lost patience and headed back to inform the kitchen and bar of the order. She knew she had made mistakes but hoped, rather in vain, that there wouldn’t be too heavy a price to be paid.

But as she returned with a tray ladened with drinks. Each step felt perilously, and her arms were begging to ache.

But Ria’s table was not impressed.

Ria served Lloyd first, placing a glass of beer down in front of him. He looked down at his pint glass. “What is this?”

“Stella Artois.”

“You’ve got it all wrong. I asked for a pilsner.”

Clarke sighed. “I concur, she has fucked up. Sorry gentleman, Ria is proving a disappointment.”

“Don’t be too harsh, Clarke. English is her second tongue.”

“Give me your notepad. I’ll fucking write it down for you.” As Ria tried to balance the tray with one hand to slip the pad out of her pocket with the other, the try slipped and sent the glasses smashing on the table, flooding it with beer and wine.

All the men jumped to their feet to avoid a golden wave.

Everyone, including the other waitresses, stopped and stared. Ria felt alone but at the same time as if the room and everyone in it was watching her.

Clarke barked, “Look what you’ve done, you clumsy clot.”

“Sorry. I’m sorry.”

Lloyd dabbed down the crotch of his slacks with a napkin. “I look like I’ve pissed myself.”

“Here, let me do that.”

“No. You’ve done quite enough. You have made a show of me, of us, all tonight.”

Clarke took a seat and watched as Ria and several other waitresses began to mop and tidy. “I don’t know how you do it, Ria. But it always comes down to you.”

“I’ve never waitressed before.”

“And you thought it would be easy.”

Ria felt the day was going from bad to worse. “I’m, I’m sorry.”

The head waiter ghosted over, not making a sound as she inspected Ria’s mess. But she then gave her apologies. “I’m awfully sorry, gentleman. We will clean this mess right away. In the meantime, Mr. Carlisle, what would you like us to do with the Indian? Obviously, she’s going to lose her job, but should there be further action?”

“I will deal, Margot. Leave her to me.”

“As you wish.” The head waiter glanced at Ria. “Do exactly as he says.” She then left to supervise the other girls in the clean up.

Lloyd watched Ria desperately clean the table. He nudged Clarke with his elbow. “What are you going to do about this disaster of a woman? First, she doesn’t bother learning the menu. Next, she messes up the order only to then spill the drinks all over us. I thought these Indian women were meant to make expert servants?”

“I think she’s more of the slumdog whore type, who somehow managed to sneak her way into the country.”

“Bet she was trafficked for sex.” Lloyd continued to observe Ria who was now buffing the table with a dry cloth. “Pedigree or slumdog, all dogs have a master.”

Clarke whistled, “Ria.”

“Yes?”

“Come with me.” Clarke climbed from his chair, then lifted it, talking the chair with him as she walked over to a raised platform where the auctioneer was due to start proceedings. He placed his chair in front of the lectern then sat on it. He noticed he had the attention of the whole room as he gestured to Ria who had stayed put at the crime scene. “Come.”

Clarke watched a hesitant Ria look around for support from the other waitresses. However, the other girls were now finishing off the cleanup so they could quickly distance themselves. Ria felt she had no choice but to walk up to the platform and climb upon the stage.

Clarke patted his lap. “Bend over.”

As Ria slowly lowered herself onto Clarke’s lap the lights of the room suddenly dimmed and the stage was lit by a single spot lamp. The two were now the focus of the room.

Ria felt as though it was a public execution.

Clarke weighed Ria on his lap. He spoke to the crowd. “There’s nothing to her, just like a child.” He then lifted her skirt, showing her dark blue laced panties from before. “Look at this succulent sweet peach.” Wearing a huge smile Clarke then pulled the panties down to show Ria’s plump brown bottom cheeks, noting the faintest of tiger marks.

Being upside-down Ria obviously felt uncomfortable to the point of feeling sickly. She was worried about the impending slaps but it was the public exposure that worried her most.

Clarke jiggled her cheeks with his hands, watching the ripples of brown flesh. He then raised his hand to which the crowd began to gasp in anticipation.

His hand came down like a blacksmith’s hammer. The crack reverberated around the room quickly followed by Ria’s blood curdling scream. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

The cheers drowned Ria out.

Another slap.

Ria kicked out, trying to wiggle her way free. But Clarke kept her in place with one heavy arm. The second arm came back down for another fierce strike.

“Please, sir. Stop. I beg you.”

“No.” Clarke’s bottom slaps were sharp and venomous, it was as if hatred flowed in his veins. "You brought this upon yourself. If only your forefathers knew that you were wasting the chances they worked so hard to give you. The shame of it.”

The crowd roared to Ria’s cries of humiliation.

Clarke spanked her again, and again. He finally asked “Want me to stop?”

Ria’s eyes were welling with tears as she struggled to catch her breath. She nodded. “Yes.”

“Want to go home to your husband?”

“Yes.”

“Then your last task for the night is the following. Clarke looked around the room. “Anyone get a carrot, or a sausage. I need something I can stick up her arse. I think I need to give his slumdog a tail.”

Ria cried out. “Nooo.” But Clarke ignored Ria. “Please.”

Lloyd, the pervert he is, brought a candlestick. But at least he had gone to the trouble of lubing the bottom of the candle with a knob of butter. Clarke grinned. “I like your style, Lloyd. Ever the gentleman.”

“Thank you. I’ve always been a ladies man.”

Men gathered around the stage wanting a closer look. Clarke parted Ria’s brown fleshy cheeks, exposing her tight anus to the crowd. “Slip it in slowly, Lloyd. We want to humiliate Ria rather than cause her a mischief.”

“I’ll try not to get too excited.”

Clarke felt Ria tense and groan as Lloyd burrowed the candle between her butt cheeks. He gently applied just enough pressure for the stick to begin to sink.

Ria whimpered. “God that hurts.” Her eyes then widened as she felt her sphincter stretch to accommodate it.

“Does it burn?”

“Yes.”

“Then just wait until I light it.”

“No!”

Clarke sniggered. “I’m only joking.” The candle was only small, about ten inches inches, and Clarke asked Lloyd to stop when only six inches were on show. He then ordered Ria. “Now stand.”

Ria finally climbed off Clarke’s lap. She felt dizzy and took a few seconds to find her feet. Clark leaned down then pulled Ria’s panties up to her knees “Leave them around your knees. We’re going to walk out of the room with you waddling. You need to clench your cheeks too, because if you let the candle drop. You’ll have to stop, and start again. But this time I'll light the bastard..”

Ria waddled to the edge of the stage with her panties around her knees and the candle sticking out of her butt, a ridiculous yet rather splendid sight. But as Ria widened her gait to step off the platform she felt the butter dribbling down her inner thigh and the candle shot out like a torpedo. Ria spun around to pick up the candle, but her panties were caught in a twist and brought her down on her face. The men in the room were laughing and cheering, throwing verbal bombs.

Clarke sighed… “Has anyone got a lighter?”

~

Ria got home ontime with orders to meet Clarke first thing in the morning at Central Station. She hand cleaned herself of butter and molten wax with a wet cloth in the club’s kitchen. But she still smelt of beer and food. Fortunately, her husband Daniel was running late after getting held up on a job, So Ria threw her clothes in the washing machine then jumped in the shower.

As she lathered her hair with shampoo she wondered why her life was crumbling around. Was she being weak? Or was she being strong? How would she win in this situation? Was it even possible for victory? Should she go to the police. even if it meant bringing shame on to herself and family? Would it be worth it? So many questions. So many worries.

Ria’s had already received her next orders. And the order worried her greatly.

She was going to India.

Remembering the ridicule, Ria picked uo a razor then began shave her pubic hair. "What have I become?"

~~~

Author's Note; please let me know what you think so far. Let me know your suggestions.
A friendly writer with a drty mind and a love for collaboration.
Check Out My Latest Story - Reluctant Reena  - found in One on One