Author Topic: Online roleplay Turn ons  (Read 2775 times)

Offline The Opportunist
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
Online roleplay Turn ons
« on: November 21, 2006, 04:02:22 AM »
We have a thread for what turns us off the most during roleplays; but what about having a thread about what we like?
Here's a couple of things that do it for me; I'll post more things when I'm not dead tired :p

1) Feedback (!!!!!), particularly about the idea for the scene. Of course, if you hate everything about what I propose then it probably won't go well. But it's great to go back and forth about what would be hot in a scene and to (hopefully) get each other more excited

2) Insights: it's hot to get a glimpse into what she is thinking, what she's feeling. Particularly if what she's feeling is pain. >:D

There's more I like in roleplay, but for me the rest of the list would be reciting kinks (anal, anal, anal) which isn't the same thing as talking about elements make a great cyber session great.

So, what do you all like in your online roleplays?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 04:07:36 AM by The Opportunist »
Forget the day, seize the girl!

Offline Fearfactor
  • Junior
  • Merits 5
Re: Online roleplay Turn ons
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 04:27:27 AM »
1. Build up. There is nothing that can replace knowing what sort of character you and your partner is playing. It makes things more realistic and there will be more feel to it.
2. Insight is good. It will give clue to what sort of expression, especially facial expression in the victim/rapist.
3. Struggle, pleas and suppression pleasure/moans. Description of struggle and pleas are especially important in the stripping and penetration phase. At times I enjoy power play in which I force the victim to strip, via blackmail etc.

Offline Achilles

• Armed and loaded
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
  • jocks or boxers
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 07:04:13 AM »
Dont role play fellas but if i did you would expect feedback lol
To conserve water shower with a friend.

Jasmine
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »
Oh there are so many things!  I agree with what you guys said.

I would add that I like it to be psychologically thrilling, or as Rogue says, "a good mindfuck"!

wolverinefan
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 01:35:51 PM »
 Not as experieinced at this as a lot of you might think. But the thing I love is the control.

Offline Achilles

• Armed and loaded
  • Junior
  • Merits 3
  • jocks or boxers
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 08:46:46 AM »
lol well if you didnt have controll you wouldnt be a very good rapist now would you ;)
To conserve water shower with a friend.

Offline menndebi

• Senior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »
Description and details..but  not so much that it would put you to sleep.  Description from the tortures, reactions of the victim,  thrusts, how it feels, the juices that flow...etc. 
*~*~*Deb*~*~*

Accept people for who they are, Never judge a book by its cover, Respect others and others will respect you.

Offline The Opportunist
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 03:15:20 PM »
Description and details..but  not so much that it would put you to sleep.
Yep, yep, yep.  8)
Forget the day, seize the girl!

Musette
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 08:08:53 AM »
Definitely the mindfuck - i.e.: Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde behavior; forced orgasm; etc...

wolverinefan
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:11 PM »
Definitely the mindfuck - i.e.: Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde behavior; forced orgasm; etc...
I gotta agree with Musette here as well. I'm totally..I mean TOTALLY into the forced orgasm thing..Making a woman's own body betray her just rocks my world..

wolverinefan
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 01:36:56 PM »
Description and details..but  not so much that it would put you to sleep.  Description from the tortures, reactions of the victim,  thrusts, how it feels, the juices that flow...etc.  
BTW DEb..I LOVE details as well. ;) >:D

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
I gotta agree with Musette here as well. I'm totally..I mean TOTALLY into the forced orgasm thing..Making a woman's own body betray her just rocks my world..

Gotta love it!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

wolverinefan
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »

Gotta love it!
Want me to force you to like it Emily?..Would be a priviledge..

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 02:52:45 AM »
It is so hot when my body betrays me.  Like when I have a g-spot orgasm against my will.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities