Author Topic: Angela S. in Strictly Cum Raping 1-20 and TWENTY-ONE (FINISHED!)  (Read 22024 times)

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
CAUTION: some readers feel this story belongs in the Extreme section. I see it as more of a cartoon, not realistic, but if you don't like violence and messy stuff, you may not want to continue. I have no desire to spoil anyone's day with the wrong kind of rape. ;)

"Hello, Angela," said Holly Goodish, stepping into the damp dungeon, high heels splashing in something unidentifiable. She looked around at the stained stonework, the toilet pail unemptied for several days, the bare wooden slats of the bed. Two naked female trustees placed a comfortable chair down opposite where Angela was being throatraped, and Bella sat, her big tits settling like jellies, visible through her slutty low-cut minidress. "You're looking well. The all-cum diet must agree with you."

Angela made no reply save a pained "Glurk" as the giant Nubian continued slamming his massively thick twelve-inch erection down her gullet.

"I'm told they've managed to teach you a new trick," grinned the brain-dead bimbo. "Want to show me?"

"Ukk oo," managed Angela, which might have been comprehensible as "Fuck you," had Holly been any smarter, but at any rate the raised forefiger helped clue her in.

"Oh dear," said Holly. "Still, they tell me when I use the shock collar. Unkle Ream-Us there will feel only a pleasant tingling. You, on the other hand, will experience 10,000 volts." She giggled, jiggled, and waggled the switch on her remote. Angela went rigid, and her oral violator grunted his pleasure, continuing to make her neck bulge, Exorcist-tyle.

"Want to show me your trick NOW, ginger-pubes?" smiled Holly. Angela obliged, extending her tongue to lick her rapist's balls even as he continued fucking her face-cunt with full brutality.

Holly let Angela feel the current for anoth thirty seconds or so, then got down to business. "I don't know if you've heard, Angela, but a funny thing has happened. I've been made Minister for Justice! No, I don't suppose you get to see the news down here." She glanced around the cell, in the lowest dungeon of FUX TV. "They said the job usually went to a brainless fuckpuppet, and so it might as well go to one with decent tits. They meant ME!" She giggled again. My God, she really is retarded, thought Angela, seeing stars.

"Suki, our mutual boss, said she didn't mind my leaving because... what did she say? Oh yes, 'big-titted bimbo rapemeat is ten a penny' - that was nice of her, wasn't it? Cat D. is going to take my place on the news, but she's going to read it while strapped in a fucking machine with men ej... ej-a-cu-lating on her. Won't that be fun?"

Angela didn't actually nod her head, but the vigorous pounding she was receiving, with the huge black cock using her epiglotis as a punch-bag, made it look as if she did.

"Suki had some smashing suggestions for what I should do in gummervent, I mean government," continued Holly, spreading her legs and lightly stroking her bare pussy Watching Angela get raped always made her wet. Most things made her wet, actually. "So, firstly she suggested I decrin... decriminalize rape. I thought she meant legalize it, but apparently if you do that there can still be some restrictions on it, like for age or violence or whatever. Decri...criminalizing means no restrictions at all. Won't that be lovely!"

Angela stared at the big-titted idiot as best she could as her face was violently forced into her assailant's pubes.

"Unfortunately, they say that's too big a change for me to make on my own, because I'm just a girl," pouted Holly. "But Suki came up with the answer. We'll decide it on TELEVISION! We'll put on a special show, and YOU can star in it! What do you think of that?"

"Uh oh urk..." managed Angela, feeling as if the roof of her mouth was about to be ripped loose by the massive shclong attack.

"Oh, Rastus or Rufus or whatever your name is," Holly said sweetly, "Would you mind raping Angela in some other hole so we can chat?"

The muscular, oiled man ripped his shaft free from Angela's mouth, she tasted blood, and then he threw her onto the hard bed, her body bent over the bedstead, and rammed into her asshole, lubed only with spit and blood.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!" screamed Angela as her small, pert buttocks were forced apart and her rectum subjected to the equivalent of childbirth.

"Yes, that's very interesting," said Holly, "But what do you think of our IDEA?"

"ARGH..." said Angela through gritted teeth. "How are you going to resolve a... owwww... constitutional question with an episode of Robo-fucking-Warriors?"

"Easy, silly! You'll run an obstacle course, chased by some nice rapey robots, and if you win, the law stays the same: it'll be illegal for men to rape cunts, but hardly any of them will ever be prosecuted and when they are the case will be thrown out. Whereas if you lose, it'll be absolute open season on cunts throughout the land, and YOU'LL be to blame!"

"You - oww - fucking - ahhh - bitch..."

"I just wanted to give you a head's-up," said Holly, grabbing Angela by her red locks and yanking her head back painfully. "OK, I think this little ginger cocksleeve has finished talking, you can go back to raping her mouthcunt," said Holly, kissing Angela's rapist seductively on the lips (with plenty of tongue). Ream-Us tore his prong free from Angela's ravaged shitter and shoved the dirty thing back into her mouth, squeezing her throat to make sure she lovingly licked it clean.

"Goodness, Angela," gloated Holly, staring at the Irish girl's demolished asshole, "What a lovely gape! I bet I could get my fist in there without hardly pushing..."

She tried it. For once the giggling cum-slut was right.

TO BE CUNT-INUED
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 04:34:52 AM by skuttrusk »

Offline Corvid
  • Junior
  • Merits 82
Re: Angela S. in Strictly Cum Raping
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 01:09:10 PM »
I'm glad to see you writing again, and a come-back of the Robo Warriors. Thank you for gracing us with a story.

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 03:51:17 AM »
Thanks! Feedback always encourages me to write more.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 06:00:56 AM »
Great to see Angela is still fit enough to fight her fearful foes! She's off to a good start, accepting a full fist up her anal shute – now the safety of all women is depending on her strength and stamina!

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 09:52:09 AM »
Thanks! We'll see if even Angela can survive the truly appalling test in store...

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 02:58:55 PM »
Looking forward to seeing what happens to everyone's favourite ginger flesh wad this time

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2022, 08:42:05 AM »
Even I'm nervous about how far this one will go! But it's important to terrorize the cunt properly first...

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Re: Angela S. in Strictly Cum Raping parts 1 & 2
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 05:48:12 AM »
Part 2

"Hello, Robo-Warriors fans, it's me, your favourite set of tits and rape-holes, Angela S! I'm back after a prolonged stay in the FUX TV dungeons, where you may have seen me getting raped thrice daily on the popular livestream. Maybe some of you tipped for me to be tortured, in which case, many thanks, you really helped make my ordeal suicidally degrading and painful!"

Angela faced the camera, reading from the autocue with the desperate enthusiasm required of her by Leah, her new director, whose thumb hovered constantly on the controls of Angela's shock collar, and who also wielded a cattle prod as back-up.

Angela was dressed in her new "uniform," a micro-bikini of thin black rubber, stretched taut over her pert little freckled tits and around the folds of her labia, outlining her vulva for all to see, and exposing most of her ass, which Angela now turned to show off to the viewers.

"This tight little ass, recently revirginized by the great Dr. Sade, will be on the line as I face off against the next generation of killer robot rapists, each of which is guaranteed to w-wield truly lethal power and will be operated by the nation's most celebrated sex criminals and woman-killers... wait, what? AOOOWW!!!"

Leah gave the cunt a good shock for departing from the script, first to the collar, and then to the little device attached to the inside of her oh-so-brief latex panties and inserted between her love-lips. Angela spasmed as her throat received the first blast, then went cross-legged and cross-eyed as the second shock hit her between the legs. The camera wobbled slightly because Jim the operator was so amused.

"OK, that's good, cunt," said Leah. "Now walk... or stagger... over to that curtain and we'll introduce your first assailant."

Angela obeyed like a good little whore, lurching with difficulty - the contact burn inside her snatch was going to make any subsequent rapes super-painful, she knew - over to the curtain.

"N-now let's meet the first robot, and it's master, that will be abusing my pathetic slut body for your entertainment."

The curtain swished open and a familiar figure stood behind a plexiglass screen, immaculately dressed. Angela gasped, first with recognition, then with alarm at the bizarre robot standing next to multimillionaire rapist Christian Ray.

"Hello, Angela. I'm very much looking forward to raping you to death in front of an audience of millions," said Ray, with a little bow.

Angela turned to the auto-cue for help. "H-hello C-christian. Mr. Christian Ray, ladies and gentlemen, who had did this cunt the honour of raping it in all its worthless holes as part of the broadcast legend The Great Brutish Rape-Off. I am delighted to be subjugated before you again, sir. I h-hope this cunt can satisfy your deliciously depraved desires. T-tell me, what is that robot called?"

Ray gestured to the figure beside him, which resembled a big steel snowman on tank tracks. "This is the Iceman," he said. " He's equipped with quite a few novelties, some of which you might guess but some will come as a surprise."

Angela eyed the monstrosity. Fully seven feet tall, Iceman had the stick arms of a snowman but with pincers on the ends. And, while it had the traditional carrot nose, a nine-inch orange protruberance, it also had the same sort of thing for a dick. Only bigger. Both were made of the same metal as the silvery shell of the machine, just painted carrot-coloured. Vapour wafted around the Iceman's caterpillar tracks,so that Angela intuited that the whole structure must be refrigerated.

"Looks, ah, c-c-cold," she improvised.

"Indeed. Iceman's chilly surface, like mine, is intended to make his raping all the more unpleasant for any cunt who falls into his clutches."

"You'e independently wealthy, Mr. Ray," said Angela, reading from the autocue again so as to avoid the glassy gaze of both man and machine. "What motivates you to take part in this contest?"

"Pure love of female suffering," said Ray with a shrug. "I'm keen for the law to be changed. As it is, I have committed several sex crimes which I cannot publicly claim credit for, because the cunts I raped either perished or were permanently harmed, and there would be legal repercussions. For instance, after raping one bitch, I left her with her head in a noose and her feet on a block of ice. I intended for her to be rescued after she had suffered fear and pain for a couple of hours, but the dozy slut lost her balance and died of slow asphyxiation. It's deeply unfair that because of her ineptitude I am unable to boast about the very entertaining things I subjected to her in the hours before her death."

Angela swallowed with difficulty, and turned to the autocue. Her already pale, freckled skin, turned a shade paler, but she dutifully read: "I quite agree. It's grossly unfair that an obviously superior male like you should be in any way restricted in how he abuses a worthless cunt. I hope the little bitch who died on you..." She paused.

Leah fingered her cattle prod, smirking,

"I won't say this!" cried Angela. "It's vile!"

"I think you WILL say it," said Leah, "Eventually. But we can do this the hard way if you want to be a dumb cunt about it."

She jabbed the cattle prod into Anela's bare navel and shocked her. An electrical gut-punch of 20,000 volts. Angela doubled up and well to her knees, in too much pain to even scream. A second later, her shock collar went off, adding to her agony.

"Get round here, Jim, we need a back view for this next part!" said Leah, excitedly. Shoving Angela forward so the Irish slut, still clutching her stomach, fell face first on the cement floor, she yanked her ridiculously brief rubber panties down, exposing her trim fuckholes.

"Oh boy," enthused Jim, delivering a closeup of Angela' cunt and asshole to millions of viewers. "Let her have it, girl!"

Leah shoved the tip of the prod into Angela's privates so that the two prongs at its tip slightly penetrated each hole, and thumbed the ON switch. Angela spasmed hilariously, but Leah was able to keep the prod in contact, delivering a constant high voltage for twelve seconds, until wisps of smoke were issuing from the pathetic cocksleeve's holes.

Job done, she grabbed Angela by her luscious red locks and yanked her viciously onto her knees again, facing Christian Ray, who was grinning happily at the sight.

"Finish your little speech, rapetoy," he said.

Angela could barely get her eyes to focus on the autocue, but with the prod now nudlging her left tit she made the effort: "It's g-grossly unfair that an obviously superior male like you should be in any way restricted in how he abuses a worthless cunt. I hope the little bitch who died on you s-suffered p-properly before snuffing it. When I get my shapely, rapeable little ass kicked in the arena today, you will at last have the right to rape and torture cunts as much as we deserve."

"Nicely put," said Leah. "Now crawl over here and meet the second contestant."

TO BE CUNT-INUED
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:52:37 AM by skuttrusk »

Offline Corvid
  • Junior
  • Merits 82
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 02:57:53 PM »
Hmm. Do you envision that this will be transplanted to "Extreme" as it ramps up in violence?

In any case, I'm greatly enjoying Angela's suffering so far, and the potential mayhem inherent in the new robots as they're introduced is a clever device. That things start out so bad for Angela before the game proper even begins definitely sets a high bar! (And I love that Dr. Sade re-virginized her ass...)

A merit happily given.

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 01:37:43 PM »
Thanks!

Yeah, we'll see. Hopefully I don't have to move the story. It seems like this is the section where most readers check in most often. Things will certainly get brutal but I don't know what constitutes "extreme"...  :angel:

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Re: Angela S. in Strictly Cum Raping parts 1, 2 & 3
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 04:36:52 AM »
Angela obeyed. Leah showed restraint in only zapping her ass cheeks a couple of times as she crawled to meet her next tormentor. Another curtain swished open to reveal an older gentleman in an expensive suit.

"Angela, I'd like you to meet the Minister of the Inferior himself, Sir Hugh Jampton."

"It's 'Interior,' actually," said Sir Hugh with a slight cough, "But when dealing with cunts and fucksluts I suppose 'Inferior' is appropriate. I'm thrilled to be sponsoring the decriminalisation of rape bill, and I thought it would be rather fun if I could personally defeat the champion of womankind with this rapist robot they've kindly provided for me."

He gestured to the machine beside him. It was tall and humanoid, its outer casing sculpted to resemble a flasher's raincoat. A Metallic hat shaded its face, from which two glowing red eyes beaming pure mechanical malevolence.

"Angela, meet Jack the Hammer, who will be raping you later today.

Angela looked at the autocue and sighed miserably. "I look forward to being r-raped mercilessly. Does your robot's name reference the famous serial killer of women, Jack the Ripper, Sir Hugh?"

"An intelligent question, how surprising for a retarded TV cum-shore. But I suppose they write them down for you. Yes, Saucy Jack here has attributes of that anonymous slayer of whores, including a delicious array of blades, but his name also references the jackhammer, because of another of his attributes..."

At that, the robot's shell parted much like a flasher's mac, to reveal a series of wicked looking arms wielding straight razors, hunting knives, stilettos and other cutting implements, but also a fully erect, enormous steel schlong, which began to SHUNT violently back and forth at speed, in an excrutiating raping motion.

"Jesus Christ," whispered Angela, hypnotized by the blurring piston.

"Not exactly," said Sir Hugh, "But he WILL send you to heaven, hur hur hur."

Leah gave Angela a not-so-gentle poke with the cattle prod, and quite right too, as the dozy Irish fuck-slut had become rather hypnotized by the vicious in-out thrust of Jack's jackhammer. She returned her gaze to the autocue.

"My, I just can't wait to have THAT instrument of torture destroy my h-holes! Cunts like me DESERVE to suffer and die for male viewing pleasure. It will be an honour to be butchered by such a superior man and his glorious m-machine."

Angela finished with a stare into the camera with a frozen, shit-eating grin, as tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"Good work, slut. Now get over to the third window, we have one more rapist for you to meet," said Leah.

Angela, attempting to regain some dignity, staggered to her feet and began hobbling towards the third window. Just for fun, Leah poked her cattle prod into Angela's shapelt left butt-cheek and shocked her. Angela jolted, shook, her tits jiggled enticingly, and then fell flat on her face on the cold stone floor. She had to crawl the rest of the way after all, taking a few more shocks to the ass along the way...

Reaching the window, Angela got up onto all fours, that round butt presenting simply too good a target for Leah to resist, but finally settled onto her haunches so she could look up at the big window, At a signal from Leah, the curtain opened, and Angela's eyes widened in terror.

"Oh n-no..."

TO BE CUNT-INUED

Offline Corvid
  • Junior
  • Merits 82
Re: Angela S. in Strictly Cum Raping parts 1, 2 and THREE
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 03:12:20 AM »
Is it strange that I find myself hoping this will be a "fair" contest?

I mean, not fair fair; I'm not suggesting that Angela get her own robot, or anything so egalitarian. I'm just hoping that she doesn't get shock-collared while in mid-flight from her abusers, but rather that she gets a chance to fail on her own lack of merit. It would make the defeat, and its consequences, so much more crushing...

Thank you for continuing this enjoyable tale, skuttrusk.

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2022, 08:30:56 AM »
There will be... a measure of fairness. However, it's also fun to set up rules and then break them, so the cunt can feel betrayed...

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2022, 01:30:54 PM »
It wouldn't be robo-warriors if life was fair for Angela  ::):

Really excited to read more of this one

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2022, 06:46:18 PM »
Thanks!

The balance to be struck is to give Angela a fighting chance, but always to fuck her over at every turn. I mean, cunts were made for fucking, right?