Author Topic: newbie  (Read 75 times)

Offline vhorani

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • You never know when I will strike!
« on: June 14, 2022, 04:36:43 PM »
Hello from central Indiana!

I was a previous member to Forbidden Forced Fantasy that was shut down.  I missed finding others of my fantasies, and am glad that I found this.  I write stories (one that is in now, and two more that I am working on), about forced sexual assault on strangers.  My interest in role play would be writing partners in the forest, hiking, or all alone in a country home.  Anyplace where I can have privacy to force my desires on an unwilling partner.  My forbidden fantasy would be on two Mormon Missionaries -- that are supposed to be virgins when they come knocking on your door ... well virgins until after they meet me.  My victims are never kids, but 18 up to mature housewives -- especially the widows who lost their man and have not had sex for months, or even years!

I'm also an original series Star Trek fan, as well as a game player on The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 239
  • But would you really want her?
Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 04:54:30 PM »
Welcome to the site. Hope you find someone interest in Role playing with you. Always good to have another author join us. Remember if you don't find what interest you then by all mean write t and show us what we have been missing. Most importantly have fun among us!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 193
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 07:20:20 AM »
Welcome aboard
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline vhorani

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • You never know when I will strike!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 11:01:35 AM »
ESPECIALLY, when Janeway is around.!  She just may find herself and Seven of Nine in binds with little if anything on!

Offline sexy_pants

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Student taking several rape classes
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 12:23:54 AM »
Welcome! Glad to have you.