Author Topic: We are allowed to write about minor celebrities?  (Read 599 times)

Offline IsolatedTommy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 8
We are allowed to write about minor celebrities?
« on: June 12, 2022, 05:37:58 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear here, but just to clarify, are we allowed to write about minor internet celebrities? The one I would like to write about is named Andrea Botez, who is >18 and has a very public platform. I'd just be incorporating public photos from her insta and making a fictional story with her as the "star". *wink wink*
This is within the rules of the site, correct?

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 699
  • But would you really want her?
Re: We are allowed to write about minor celebrities?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 06:18:24 PM »
Make sure to post her age when posting and it will be within the rules of the site. Underage pictures will get the story taken down!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 08:19:32 PM »
Minor as in B-list celeb or some random streamer?  Sure.  Minor as in under 18 years of age, no.  You could even do major celebrities, too.  I have a couple stories in the pipeline featuring one or two that struck a fancy with me over the years and definitely used a few B-listers as inspiration for stories in the past.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline HistBuff7

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • Happy go Loki me!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 08:53:33 PM »
You can write anything about pretty much anyone as long as the character is 18+ and you don't use sub-18 pictures. Andrea Botez and her sister Alex make a pair of highly rapeable sluts who would give a lot of fun to any gang of thugs. I think I would write about them going to play chess in Japan and somehow finding themselves captured and sequestrated in a sumo school and gang-raped repeatedly by the jumbo wrestlers, and rich men come and pay to watch.

If you look at those sisters, you can see for yourself that they clearly need to be taken down a few notches so they stop acting so entitled and thinking they are better than everyone else. Andrea is 22 as of this year, and her sister is 29. So yes, you're in the clear to write how they would meet their tormentors.

Happy go Loki me!