Author Topic: My Daughter's Friends  (Read 6237 times)

Offline BindandGagHer

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
My Daughter's Friends
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:13:44 PM »
Welcome. The following is a work of fiction, and all portrayed within are of 18 years of age or older. All depictions of younger ages are imaginary of the characters, and in no way are the real ages of the characters. The author does not condone and has never condoned sexual activity with minors. Please enjoy this work of pure fiction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She never told me that she'd given a key to her best friend. I never would have approved of it, and she knew it. I have a problem when it comes to young women. I like them. But that's as far as it goes. I will not-- well, I guess it's a little late for that, now. Maybe I should start over.

My daughter Jenny is jailbait. There's no other way to put it, and you know high school as well as anyone. The really hot ones have only really hot friends. And they were constantly coming over. Her mother passed away when Jenny was still in grade school, and it had been just her and me since then. I guess I'm not a bad-looking guy. Her friends are always trying to flirt with me, but I ignore them as best I can. At least, I don't think they ever caught me stealing a glance at a tight ass or a set of perky tits. Or overlarge ones...

Anyway, Jenny and her friends were all teens now, and despite my best efforts, Jenny had a boyfriend. Oh, I'd vetted him, and did the whole "You hurt my little girl and they won't even find the pieces..." spiel. I still don't like that she's dating. *sigh* Well, what am I supposed to do? Lock her in her room until she's 30? ... Now there's a thought... Nah.

So, there I was, alone on a Friday night, watching whatever series had just come out on HBOMax, and drinking beer. I was between girlfriends at the time, and feeling good about just having the house to myself. I got up to use the bathroom, and I never heard the front door open. Maybe I'd already had too much to drink. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad. My hair is receding, but still mostly dark brown. My glasses frame my face rather well, and I like to stay clean-shaven. Any more than 3 days' growth, and the gray in my beard betrays my age. I can pass for 35, easy, when my face is bald. The black T-shirt I was wearing was just a little small on me, so it looked like a muscle shirt. I mean, I'm not Arnold or anything, but I stay in shape. 6 feet tall, 180 pounds. I nodded, for whatever that's worth, and returned to the TV.

As I drank my beer, it tasted a little odd. Eh, there wasn't much left, so I just downed it, and got up to get another. As I drew the next one out of the fridge, a sudden wave of dizziness went over me. Now that's odd. I haven't drunk that much yet... The wave passed, and I guess I must have said something like, "Whoa, my head" because suddenly there was a light titter of a giggle. I froze. Clearly a young female voice. And Jenny was at the beach with her friends and all their boyfriends. Right?

I called out, "Jenny? Is that you?" ... Nothing. Another wave of dizziness hit, and I moved to my chair, before I keeled over. I'd definitely drunk too much. "Jenny! What are you doing here?" Still no reply. I breathed in and out a few times, to try and clear my head, but just then, my vision got all blurry. I'm sure more happened after that, but I sure don't remember. The next thing I knew, I was in my bed with the lights on. And I was naked. Tied to the bed posts, spread-eagle. And eight of Jenny's friends (the ones who were supposed to be at the beach with her) were all standing in a ring around me. One of them, Sara, an obnoxious little blonde snob with the tightest bod, and a pageboy hair cut was smiling seductively at me while giving me a hand job, and my cock was raging hard. Oh, fuck, no. NO.

I could barely form any words, and my head felt like it was filled with cotton. I tried to tell her to stop, but I could only manage, "Blel sswava pols." (Don't ask me; that's what it sounded like.) They all giggled their high school giggles. My johnson was at full mast, 9 inches and to spare, and I was keeping the lawn trimmed (God, it itches if I let it grow back!). Sara made a long, soft, "Shhhhhhhhh..." and stood up. She and the others were all in cheerleader uniforms, full makeup, hair all done perfectly. They were dressed to kill. And I was the prey. Sara started to lift her skirt, and I made an effort to look away. It wasn't easy. "Oh, Daddy," she started, and my blood went cold. "Don't you still love me, Daddy? Am I not your perfect. Little. Girl?" At each stop she squeezed my dick with her soft, little hand, and in spite of myself, I could not get it to go down.

More gibberish came out of my mouth as I tried pulling on the ropes. No way. Two of the other girls, Rachel and Meredith, both nice Jewish girls and oh-so-sexy, got into the bed with me and began to play with my hair. All of my hair. Sara had lifted her skirt all the way up, and I couldn't help but glance. She wasn't wearing underwear. Nothing. Just a perfect, smooth, teen pussy, with her labia slightly swollen. Oh, she was ready, all right... Her tiny blonde landing strip really completed the picture, and I felt like I'd looked for too long. I had to get the hell away from this. I could not have sex with girls my daughter's age! No, no, no, no. This would be the end of me. They could tell anyone and I'd end up lynched by their fathers, God alone knew what!

"Plz... mo..." They all gave a "Isn't that sweet" "AwwwWWWWWwwwww..." and smiled even more as Sara climbed atop me, straddling my legs, and lowering her face to my crotch. Rachel leaned down to take my face in her hands, and gently held me still while she kissed me full on the lips. I tried so hard to turn away. I swear to God, I did. These are teens! They're the same age as Jenny! It's just wrong! It's WRONG! I couldn't... Oh, God...

Sara's soft, wet, warm mouth had begun to kiss my head. The smaller one. A tremor went through the shaft as she cupped my balls in one small hand, supporting herself on the other hand. Another kiss. And another. Meanwhile, Rachel was going crazy with kissing me, her hands now going through my hair "God, your hair is so soft, Daddy." That should have made me go soft right then and there, but God damn me, I didn't. I don't have any fantasies about my own girl, but these tiny sluts calling me that was so forbidden, it just got a side of me I didn't even know existed. And I was not going to let it!! I kept trying to turn my head away from Rachel's kissing, and suddenly, I felt Meredith's tongue start circling my nipple! I managed another "Mo" that only got a round of giggles.

Sara was now moving her lips down my shaft, moving them as she slid along, feeling the veins. I guess she'd seen circumscribed guys before, 'cause she didn't react to mine. And God, could that girl work a schlong! I was having trouble keeping my head on straight, as the other girls moved in, and started running their hands along my body, my arms, my legs. Every one of them was a goddess that I would have pursued when I was in high school, but now I just wanted to get free of the ropes, and get the Hell out of there.

Sara's lips and tongue were now slathering my cock, and suddenly, her mouth just engulfed it. Her hot, moist, teenage mouth wrapped itself around my dick, and I started trying to think of gross old women, baseball, disgusting scenes from horror movies, anything to stop my body's natural reactions! All the girls were doing something to me at this point, and every single one of them kept saying something about “Daddy.” This was not going to end well. Up and down, Sara bobbed, taking half of my shaft into her gob. It was enough. She was sucking it hard as she drew up and then relaxing as she went back down. This was clearly not her first BJ.

I let out a scream that Rachel caught in her own mouth, as her fingers, now tangled in my hair, pulled my head down to the pillow. Meredith moved in, and took over the kissing. I couldn’t form a coherent thought, there was so much stimulus. “No. Please. No.” I pulled and pulled on the ropes. Whoever tied them did a really good job. I was stuck. And Sara was good. Too good.

She was working it, deeper and deeper, maybe 6 inches by now, and starting to go faster. I was not going to last long at this rate. Shirts were coming off the high school cheerleaders around me, exposing puffy titties, bee sting titties, perky tittles, and (of course) Brenda’s enormous knockers. God, that girl could pass for 25, if not for the incredibly innocently young, cute face.

I grew closer and closer to orgasm, my breathing growing faster, involuntary groans escaping my lungs. Sara was increasing her speed, and was almost getting my whole shaft into her mouth and down her throat. Closer, closer, closer, Oh, God, I’m going to— and she stopped, my flesh making an odd *pop* sound as it came out of her mouth.

Sara put one hand directly atop my dick, and said, “Was I good, Daddy?” I couldn’t answer with Meredith’s tongue in my mouth, and I made a plaintive sound. “Mmmmm, thank you, Daddy. I love you, too!” she said, and I felt her moving up my legs. What is she—NO! OH NO!! NONONONONONONO” I bucked as hard as I could, and then realized why all the girls had taken up position around me.

Seven pairs of hands pushed me back down, hard, and the athletic young girls all stared right at me. “Don’t act like you don’t want us, Daddy. We’ve all seen you staring at us. You’re a pervert. A dirty old man with a dirty old mind.” I couldn’t tell her she was wrong, as much as I wanted to. But damn it, I was not going to have sex with a—“Just the way we like it!” she finished as she positioned her cooch right over my newly-lubed member.

Her teenage schoolgirl pussy, as tight as it was, was also wet, and the combination of her saliva, my precum, and her own juices allowed her to slide me right in, and she mounted me properly, my cock feeling the feathery walls of her slit, her pussy, her gorgeous little vagina. It was her on me now, wrapping her arms around my neck as the other girls continued to hold me down. I hated this blonde bitch on top of me; she was the worst of Jenny’s friends! I did not want her to- Sweet Jesus, is she flexing her pussy walls as she rides me???

There was nothing I could do. They owned me, and Sara, the rich bitch who always acted like her shit didn’t stink, was claiming me first. I was a meat toy for her, and my cock was into it. She was bouncing up and down on me, slamming her hips against mine and screaming an “OH!” with each thrust. “OH! OH! OH! OHH!” she grinned at me. “You’re mine now, Daddy.” Suddenly, she looked worried, almost frightened, and she said in a little girl's voice, “You won’t tell Mommy, will you, Daddy?” Fuck, this girl was damaged goods! She grinned again, an evil grin this time, “Of course not. You don’t want to lose this fuck toy, do you?” and she began to slowly grind against me, occasionally giving a squeeze with her velvet cave. She was kissing me now, and moving her whole body slowly in rhythm with riding my schlong to completion. Her groans were growing, and she moved a hand down to her own clit.

Her breathing increased, and her groans became little squeaks. I had to stop it soon, or it was going to be too late! The squeaks were oddly arousing, and the tiny girl atop me gasped, “Ooo, Daddy!” as she felt my member swell, and her cadence increased, getting faster and faster. “Oh, Daddy! Daddy. Yes. Oh, God,” Her pussy was getting wetter with each thrust, and my cock was filling her completely. “Daddy, yes, yes, yes, oh my sweet Daddy, fuck me! FUCK ME!” My balls were feeling like they were about to burst, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. Her slender arms were linked around my neck, and she was hanging on as if for dear life. “DADDY! I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum! OH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHH!!! I’m cumming! Oh, Daddy!” She was rocking me now, harder and harder with each thrust, and she was staring me right in the fucking eyes. “ I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! FUCK! YES! YES! FUUUUCK!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES OH FUCK YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!” And as she screamed the last yes, my load exploded inside her, and she collapsed onto me, her soft hair tickling my nose.

She was panting as her slit milked every last drop from my shaft. She kept riding me, giving me little kisses. “Mmmmmmm… You’re ours, Daddy. And we’re gonna ride you allllll weekend long!” I looked around at the teenagers lined against me, and I knew it was true. I felt completely abused, ashamed, and defeated.

TO BE CONTINUED…
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:18:55 PM by BindandGagHer »
Ssshhhhhh...  Hush....  You're in good hands now, angel.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
Re: My Daughter's Friends
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 02:12:55 AM »
Nice story and well worth my merit!
accomplice of evil