Author Topic: In The Garden  (Read 882 times)

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
In The Garden
« on: April 06, 2022, 02:00:08 PM »
I hope that you enjoy this story. I needed something to get me back into the writing mood as its been so long and this story sort of came naturally to me and was one that I wanted to share with you all. I really hope that you like it and comments are always welcome as its the comments that make a writer more productive so if this goes down well then perhaps some of my other tales might get new chapters added to them...

In The Garden

It was fast approaching 22:00 and I was starting to feel the effects of the red wine. Not that there was anything wrong with having a few glasses of red on a Saturday night but I was feeling a bit tired and truth be told really just wanted to go to bed and relax as I’d been up all day and was feeling the effects of it but it didn’t seem like the party was going to end any time soon.

We were having a nice little gathering at my parent’s place, no real occasion just family catching up with each other. It was me, my boyfriend Charlie, my parents, my younger sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Ken and Charlie’s parents and younger brother Michael. It really was a lovely evening and we had chatted, had a roaring BBQ dinner which the men all took turns in doing cooking as seemed to be customary and now we were in the process of enjoying the drinks and making sure that every can of beer and bottle of wine was drained before we called it a night.

I was wearing a lovely outfit for the night consisting of a tight black leather skirt with a maroon-coloured top that didn’t really leave much to the imagination, but I suppose that’s the price to pay when you have been gifted with ample sized breasts. Also went with my ankle boots for the occasion and I felt I was looking good, well that was what Charlie told me whenever he got me alone.

“Rochelle, you really are looking so sexy tonight.” He whispered to me as we were in the kitchen getting a few more drinks for everyone. His hand slipping onto my peachy bottom and giving it a squeeze.
“Well Charlie, I always like to make an effort when it comes to these get togethers with your parents. Maybe when we eventually get to go to bed tonight you can show me just how sexy you think I am.” I replied giving him a long kiss on the lips as he continued to grope me.
“Jesus Christ you two get a bloody room already!” Came the voice of Stephanie breaking up the erotic moment between me and my boyfriend as she came into the kitchen with her obedient manservant behind her. It was no secret that I didn’t like her boyfriend very much after he had made some advances towards me in the past. He was just a creep and standing there with that shit eating grin on his face just made me want to punch him. He had come into the family and unlike my boyfriend gave nothing in return for living here, just leeched off others and drank our beer.

“Sorry Steph I didn’t think anyone would be coming in here for the time being. Thought you all were in the back room.” I replied to my sister as she went to the fridge and got herself a bottle of WKD Blue and opened it while she leant against the counter looking at us in despair.
“Well, I wouldn’t have bothered but your brother is getting really drunk and stumbling about the floor. Maybe you should go and look after him.” Stephanie said shooting a glance at Charlie who quickly made a move for the door to make sure his brother wasn’t making a scene. At only twenty-one Michael wasn’t one for being able to hold his drink and as such needed to be reminded about how much he drank.
“I think you can go as well Ken, my sister doesn’t need to be minded.” I said with annoyance to Ken who just looked me up and down before heading out the kitchen.
“Well that was a bit rude Rochelle, what’s Ken ever done to you?” Stephanie asked as she sipped her drink.
“It’s what he doesn’t do around the house that gets me and you know it. At least Charlie contributes and helps out. Ken just sits in your room playing PlayStation games or is at your side all the time. Its annoying and I don’t like the way he looks at me.” I replied as I poured myself an extra-large glass of wine.
“Perhaps if you were not looking like a tart on a night out, he wouldn’t have to look at you.” Stephanie replied with a smirk as she flicked my leather skirt up.
“Oh, that’s rich coming from you! Did you not look in the mirror before coming downstairs this evening?” I retorted pointing towards her silky dress that barely covered her bottom and had a ‘V’ cut down the front that showed more than enough of her cleavage.
“Yes, its called fashion. Something you wouldn’t know much about considering how old you are.”
“How old I am? Steph, I’m only three years older than you and twenty-eight isn’t that old anyway.”
“Well, maybe you should dress your age then. Leather skirts are so 2020, I’m surprised you’re not going full goth chick and wearing fishnets with them as well!” Stephanie said and laughed as she exited the room leaving me clenching my fists into balls and gritting my teeth in anger.

After I had spent a few moments calming myself down and letting a cooler head prevail I joined everyone else in the main dining area where the night was beginning to wind itself down. My parents had opened the good whiskey and were more than keen to share it with Charlie’s parents who sipped away and discussed politics and other wonderfully interesting subjects. I looked around to see where Charlie had slipped away to and that was when I heard a conversation taking place outside in the garden. I moved towards the door and saw Stephanie sitting with Michael. She was talking to him and he had his head bowed and was obviously looking under the weather. She looked at me when I approached and just rolled her eyes at me.

“Do something about him Chelle, I’ve tried to give him some water, but he is still saying he’s feeling sick. Drunk too much and now paying the price for it.” She said as she walked away leaving the young man with his head in his hands murmuring to himself.
“Where is Charlie?” I asked looking around and was interrupted by Stephanie.
“Don’t even start, him and Ken have gone off to play online games and left me to deal with this. I’ve got better things to be doing than to be babysitting someone who can’t hold his drink.” Stephanie said with venom in her voice and distaste in her eyes as she starred back at Michael who was looking at her with a glazed look in his eyes.
“Ok, you go back in and I’ll take him for a walk in the garden. Some fresh air might do him good.” I replied and went to his side.
“Just make sure he doesn’t throw up in the rosebush like last time. Dad was pissed with that!” Stephanie said as she left us in the cold air.

I looked at Michael and he seemed to be looking a bit better. He was able to hold his head up and as I extended my hand he took it and we got him to stand up. I felt sorry for him that he had been allowed to get into this condition. His family should have looked after him and knowing that Charlie had just left him here made me annoyed as I had expected more of my boyfriend than to leave his own brother and play video games. We started to walk around the garden making the circuit a few times while I showed him the pond and the nice plants, which he apologised to me for being sick in the last time and as time went on, I could see that he was steadier on his feet. Even his speech wasn’t as slurred as it had been earlier when we started our little stroll.

“Thank you, Rochelle. You didn’t have to do this for me. I know you must think I’m a silly boy.” Michael said in a low voice as he looked down at his feet.
“Not at all, I remember what it was like to be twenty-one and I was probably more drunk than you on nights out.” I laughed with him as I interlinked my arm with his. “Besides, being drunk probably allowed you to tolerate my sister more than most men.” I laughed but he raised his head with a look of shock.
“She’s so beautiful! I’ve never seen anyone as beautiful as your sister. Ken is a lucky man.” He said in a drunken voice as we reached the small building that contained the hot tub. “I… I wish I had a girlfriend that looked like your sister. I haven’t had much luck with girls you see.”

I leaned him against the wall of the hut and looked him over and wondered how that could be the case. He was attractive, with shoulder length blonde hair and good features. He obviously worked out as he wasn’t fat but built well and I could see that he has some clear muscle definition in his arms as he was wearing only a t-shirt. He dressed well and when he wasn’t drunk was a funny guy to be around and had the family laughing with his wit and way to tell a story. The fact that this guy hadn’t got a girlfriend was quite criminal now that I thought about it and hearing him talk about Stephanie as if she was a goddess to him was astounding to hear. However, it did give me quite the idea.

“I must admit, I would much rather you be her boyfriend than the current guy she has. I think you would treat her right and look after her.” I said as he nodded drunkenly at me.
“She looked so hot tonight. I… I really liked what she was wearing.” Michael stammered and that was when I looked down and saw the gradual tent beginning to be pitched in his jeans. I tried to look away, but my eyes kept being drawn to the growing bulge appearing before me.
“I think I can see how much you liked what she was wearing.” I replied with a gentle nod indicating the visual cue for his affections.
“Oh fuck! Sorry!” Michael apologised and tried to cover himself up. I don’t know why I did what I did next. Maybe it was the drink that I’d been consuming through the night. Maybe it was the fact that Charlie had abandoned his brother and not checked up on him. Maybe it was the fact that at that moment the moon had hit Michael’s face and was making him look so incredibly handsome but I suddenly saw Michael in a different light and his uncontrolled erection had intrigued me to want to know more. I turned Michael back to face me and slowly placed my hand on his chest and began to work it down towards his crotch.

“You know, Stephanie isn’t the only attractive member of this family.” I said with seduction dripping from my mouth as I bit my lower lip and ran my hand over his hardening member.

I slowly gripped the belt he was wearing and undid it before moving my hand to his zipper and lowering it. Plunging my hand inside his shorts and felt the warm hardness that awaited me. It felt so naughty to be doing this and I think it turned me on even more as I looked at my boyfriend’s brother in the eyes as I started to slowly stroke his long and powerful member in my delicate hand. We looked at each other in silence for what seemed like an eternity as we both began to comprehend what was happening. What we were about to do. I released his manhood from the captivity it was in so it could feel the cool night air as he shuffled his jeans and boxers down to his knees. I looked down at the throbbing tool that was in my hand and inwardly remarked that it was slightly larger than my boyfriends. I would have to let Michael know this later but right now I wanted this toy for myself.

I slowly lowered myself to my knees in front of him and began to kiss the tip of his penis. I looked up at him with my big blue eyes and extended my tongue over the full length of his erection. I moved my hand up and down his shaft as I swirled my tongue over the tip. His drunkenness fading away to stone cold sober as he realised this was actually happening to him.

“Would you like to fuck my face? Would you like to be a big man and fuck your brothers’ girlfriends slutty little face?” I asked him, feeling more and more aroused with each moment. I was getting so wet and the taste of pre-come on his member told me that he wanted this as much as I did. He didn’t reply with words but rather by putting his hands on either side of my face and forcing his manhood into my mouth.

I was experienced with giving blowjobs and got to work taking him into my throat. I let my tongue work over him inside my mouth and moved my head back and forth letting the entire length enter my mouth before allowing it to almost pop out as I engulfed it back in. I picked up the pace and my head was darting forwards and backwards faster as I coated him with my saliva. Occasionally he would pull out fully from my mouth and a trail of saliva would connect the pair of us only for him to plunge it back inside my face so he could continue to gain pleasure from me. I could feel that he was getting as hard as possible and the last thing that I wanted him to do was to unload in my mouth. Not that I was against swallowing, I just had bigger plans for this man tonight.

I let his member pop out of my mouth and I made my way back to my feet. I took his hand and put it on my inside thigh and moved it up underneath my leather skirt. He felt about and was touching my wetness through my thong. He might have been only twenty-one, but he was very experienced and knew exactly where to touch me, a trait his older brother still needed lessons on. I panted into his ear as he continued to finger me before I whispered for him to take the thong off me. Shortly after I felt the flimsy fabric fall to the ground and that was when he pressed me up against the side of the hut.

Michael looked me in the eyes right before he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues began to mix as we shared a moment of passion with each other. I wanted him and he wanted me. It didn’t matter that he was seven years younger than me or how wrong it was what we were doing. I wanted to get fucked! In fact, I needed to get fucked! I felt Michael lift my leg slightly and as he got closer to me I felt his hot rod pressing against my equally as hot opening. I felt him rub against my clit as he moved into position and then as if he was taking what was rightfully his he pushed himself into me.

I gasped to the heavens as I felt him enter me. Filling me completely and pushing the boundaries of what my body could accommodate. This was unlike anything I had felt before and I loved it. Michael grunted as he pumped into me, his hands on my bottom holding me tightly as he pressed me against the wall and bounced me up and down on his magnificent manhood. He kissed my neck as he thrust himself into me and I could feel my body reacting to the overwhelming emotions I was being given. The involuntary action of my vaginal walls began to clench him and as I thought I was about to come for him I felt him pull out of me. The disappointment must have been apparent on my face, but he just winked at me and I knew that more was to come.

Michael took me by the waist and spun me around so I was facing the wall then he bent me forwards slightly so my hands were flat against the wooden exterior and he began to lift my leather skirt higher up my legs until it was bunched around my hips. The next sound and feeling I felt was his hand slapping my bare backside as he spanked me. The sound echoed through the garden and I gasped out in pleasure. I had always enjoyed being spanked during sex and this was just turning me on even more. Slowly he would stroke my bottom and them slap his hand down on it before giving it a squeeze and repeating the process.

“I’ve always thought you had a fantastic arse Rochelle, never expected I would be this close to it though. You have no idea how many times I’ve wanked off thinking about you.” Michael said as he lined his erection against my demanding opening which had gotten much wetter than before. The fact that this young man who potentially could have anyone that wanted had admitted to wanting me and that I was a focus of his sexual fantasies was just so wrong, so naughty but I loved every moment of it. I pushed myself back against him and almost impaled myself on his hot rod which now could penetrate me deeper than before.

He gripped my hips and pounded against me as I panted and moaned into the silent air. Every now and then I would be rewarded with a slap to my peachy bottom which made me moan deeper. I felt his hands move up my top towards where my breasts were and he gripped them tightly. Squeezing them and playing with them, the nipples getting bullet hard with each touch.

“You’ve got such nice tits…” He slurred into my ear as he kneaded them with his hands. “So firm… So plump…” He trailed off as he went back to kissing my neck and thrusting into me.
“And their all yours tonight… Fuck me like I’m yours!” I whispered back, turning my head towards him for another passionate kiss with my forbidden lover.

I could feel the climax approaching and as the tip of his penis touched my most delicate places I exploded with orgasmic pleasure. I felt myself coating his member with my juices and lubricating him even more, almost as if I was getting him deeper into me. I could tell he was close as well as his breathing increased and he kept repeating my name over and over again as if I was his goddess he was worshipping.

“Rochelle… Rochelle! I’m going to come! I’m going to come!” He grunted as he spanked me further as I vibrated in his arms from the orgasmic release.
“Come inside me! Just fucking come inside me! You know you want to!” I replied. Pushing myself off the wall to bring him fully into me.

I felt the rush of his come flood into my body as he groaned and his legs became weak. Pump after pump of his potent sperm was released into me, flushing into my womb doing who knew what as I was held in his strong arms as our bodies pressed against each other in post orgasmic euphoria. Slowly he pulled out of me and I felt the remains of his affection trickle down my legs as he turned me around and kissed me again. His hardness beginning to soften as he had done his naughty deed for the night to me.

After a few minutes of catching our breath Michael pulled his jeans back up and I lowered my skirt and retrieved my underwear from the ground and bunched them up before sliding them into his pocket. “Something to remember me by.” I said to him as I ran my hand through my hair and tried to take a few steps. I was still off balance from the sex we had shared and a little bit lightheaded from it all so we walked arm in arm back towards the house using each other not only for support but as a sign that we didn’t regret what we had done.

The house was dark when we entered through the sliding doors into the conservatory. Everyone else had gone to bed and the only sounds were the drunken snores from the men coming from behind closed doors. I took Michael to the guest room that had been made up for him and wished him a good night’s sleep before sharing a brief kiss and then I closed the door on him. I went back to my room where I found Stephanie laying on my bed looking at her phone.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in confusion.
“Bloody Ken and Charlie were playing games and fell asleep in my bed. I tried to get them to wake up but they were just sick and I wasn’t going to waste time cleaning it up so I thought I would come and sleep here tonight with you if that’s ok.” Stephanie replied looking put out and annoyed by the situation.
“Not a problem at all. I might be asleep quickly though. I feel tired.” I said as I slipped my clothes off and quickly got changed into my nightgown before she realised I wasn’t wearing anything underneath.
“Yeah, you do look a bit worn out.” Stephanie said without glancing up. “Bloody men. Don’t know why we put up with those two at times.” She continued as I got into bed next to her.
“Say, Charlie’s brother Michael looks quite fit. Well, when he isn’t drunk. I wonder what he’s like in bed?” Stephanie asked as I turned to look at her. “Don’t say you’ve never thought about it.” She continued with a playful look.
“Maybe you should talk to him and ask him. I hear he likes you quite a bit. In fact, you’re quite the fantasy to him.” I said turning away from her with a huge grin on my face.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 675
  • But would you really want her?
Re: In The Garden
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 03:28:58 PM »
Well seems something never change do they?

First allow me to welcome you back to the site. Really believe I can say this you naughty little girl! The story more than proves to me that you haven't lost the title of "Must Read Author" in your time away!

Love the scenario right from the start and feel like I was a fly in the garden  that been travelling around  following you. Loved the way you put Stephanie in her place, only thing missing was a physical slap in the face- nice restraint! Can't say I was surprised that Michael wasn't that far gone that he didn't try to fight you from vamping on him. A perfect written sex scene that was damn hot in my mental image. Have to say one pf the few times I would have loved seeing a picture of you rather than just words. But then we both know how my mind can turn words into pictures!

Merit awarded from me and I can't wait until you post more stories!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline JustJess_33

• Undergrad
  • Merits 553
  • Writing your fantasy!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 05:43:47 PM »
Wow that was explosive! Great work up and one would be forgiven for thinking this was a real confession lol
A fantasy man and of course garden parties can open the most delicate of doors.
Invigorating details and the sex scene was juicy beyond words. Will there be a continuation? This one hopes so. Accept my merit and praise to this erotic piece xx

Offline JustJess_33

• Undergrad
  • Merits 553
  • Writing your fantasy!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 03:17:22 PM »
Seeing as you are on a consensual roll at the moment think about continuing this wonderful tale. At any rate I just want to bump it xxx