Author Topic: NEW RULE: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT  (Read 7039 times)

Offline Great_Satyr

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
  • I am here as my mr. Hyde
Re: NEW RULE: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2022, 03:17:50 PM »
Notes in passing that totalsex.dk, a danish story site, is obviously not on a server that bans ua
I am for interracial sex,; white fucking black, black fucking white, and everybody fucking asian girls.

Offline DaddySith

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Did anyone ever identify any other sites for UA content?
Other than asstr and app, not really. Not that actually has content or a community, in any case.

what's app?
Wickr: DaddySith93

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2022, 01:43:23 PM »
what's app?

ageplaypenpals

it's a roleplaying site

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2022, 01:50:28 AM »
Is there any norwegian agency where we can report these? https://reduxx.info/queer-academic-recommends-pedophilia-be-taught-in-schools-as-an-innate-sexuality/
I found one, but don't know if I should really report. It's a bit old, they may already know.

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2022, 01:26:15 PM »
Is there any norwegian agency where we can report these? https://reduxx.info/queer-academic-recommends-pedophilia-be-taught-in-schools-as-an-innate-sexuality/
I found one, but don't know if I should really report. It's a bit old, they may already know.
Report what, exactly? An opinion?

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2022, 08:32:51 PM »
Report what, exactly? An opinion?
Recommending Pedophilia to be taught is a opinion?

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 289
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2022, 11:41:20 PM »
I think Grumpy means that that link has nothing to do with an administration thread about our allowed content. Feel free to start a fresh topic in a different section if you like, such as the Detention Hall.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2022, 11:57:13 PM »
I think Grumpy means that that link has nothing to do with an administration thread about our allowed content. Feel free to start a fresh topic in a different section if you like, such as the Detention Hall.
Okay, then. Sorry, I'll start the thread.

Offline Great_Satyr

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
  • I am here as my mr. Hyde
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2022, 06:29:36 AM »
Has it been considered moving to server that that does not ban UA, as the one evidently used by totalsex.dk, which one would suspect is the subject of danish laws and authorities, not german?
I am for interracial sex,; white fucking black, black fucking white, and everybody fucking asian girls.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 289
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2022, 08:25:38 AM »
Has it been considered moving to server that that does not ban UA, as the one evidently used by totalsex.dk, which one would suspect is the subject of danish laws and authorities, not german?
I believe Lois is looking into that option. However, it's not a legal matter. RU is hosted on an American server and underage content, aside from live pictures, is not illegal. The particular hosts chose to cave in to a demand from a German group, and that could easily happen again.

In any case, when something changes, we'll be informed. Lois pays the bills, so I'm certainly not going to pester her.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.