Author Topic: The Tour (A Company-Sponsored Tale)  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
The Tour (A Company-Sponsored Tale)
« on: October 28, 2021, 09:02:03 AM »
Before we start, I would like to thank Irene7 for being a wonderful muse for part of this story.

Rape and sexual assault are illegal, that doesn't need to be said. They are also traumatising. The author does not condone such behaviour, and engaging in rape and/or sexual assault will result in you getting to know your local constabulary in a different, less-than-forgiving light.

"Aaah, good morning," came his unusually cheery voice as he walked into the administration area. "You must be Irene, here for the orientation tour. My name's Michael." He held out a hand for her to shake. "Shall we make a start?"

"Sure," came the girl's nervous response. It was only her first day on campus. Ravishment University seemed like such a good idea in the brochure.

"No worries. We'll start at the univeresity farm, shall we?" He started off out of the building, with her following behind.

Irene was perplexed. "Farm?"

"Okay, admittedly, farm is probably a bit of a glorified term for what we have," Michael clarified, not turning to face her. "It's really just a large milking shed. At some point during your time here, you'll be assigned a shift." They eventually reached the shed itself, and Michael jumped up and peeked inside one of the windows. "In fact," he said as he dropped down, "it looks like some of the girls are currently on shift now."

The pair walked inside, Michael letting Irene through first, and she couldn't believe her eyes. Three girls were bent over steel pipe frames, manacles on their ankles, and milking apparatus attached to their nipples. Behind them, two male students were inspecting them, on occasion rubbing their exposed and slightly wet pussies.

Michael didn't miss a beat as he came up beside her and started explaining. "So this is the milking shed. Every girl, as I said before, will have at least one shift here during their enrollment. If you're wondering how we get the girls lactating on such short notice, I admit that I help out a little there. An hour before they start their shift, the girls are given a concoction"--Michael then spoke lowly, "that I source from The Company personally"--"that quickly fills their breasts with milk, and keeps them filled for the duration of their shift, so they can produce the amount of milk required." He very quickly added, "Don't worry about any major side effects; they wear off after about an hour without any indication anything occurred."

Irene was still standing with mouth agape at the sight when Michael started leading her out, leaving the women and their male wardens to their occupation. "This is actually the only 'light' stop on our tour. The actual first stop is just down the road here." He kept walking, leaving Irene to follow him, as they approached a gate so dilapidated it had fallen off its hinges, laying irreparably prone on the ground. On it was a battered sign which read, "Entry Forbidden: Authorizd Personnel Only Past This Point." They both stepped over it, and onwards towards an old but surprisingly sturdy wooden building with a large steel door. "Welcome to--" Michael started, as he grabbed and yanked on the handle. The door slid open, revealing the space behind it filled with naked girls hanging from the roof by their wrists. "--the Loading Dock."

"Oh my god!" Irene's shock was evident both on her face and in her voice. "How did they end up like this? Is this why they are called the Forbidden Areas?"

"Partly. It's also called it because we're not supposed to be here, but that's what makes it the best place to run an operation like this."

It's getting interesting around here, thought Irene.

"Don't worry about the girls; once they go out, they'll be back after about four hours or so."

Michael turned slightly to face Irene, a semi-wicked smile cutting across his face, and started sliding his hand into her jeans, getting them under her slightly soaking panties and presing a finger between her lips. "By the feels of it," he spoke lowly and quietly into her ear, "I think you might want to join them yourself at some point."

Her eyes fluttered as he rubbed between the lips, moans escaping her mouth. "You guessed right," she responded.

"I'll find who runs this operation, see if we can get your name on their list."

"Okay, but let me see the rest of this place first."

Immediately, Michael's hand was pulled away. "Do let's," he said. He tapped her pussy from the outside, then led her out of the Loading Dock before closing its door. "Now, keep close; it's only a short trek, but we're now getting into more dangerous territory."

They reach another building, this time looking more like a lecture theatre, although still with the large sliding door. Michael immediately slid it open, revealing the room full of devices and contraptions. "The machine room. Used to be the one used for Bondage 205: Devices and Contraption Bondage." He walks around, fiddling with some of the pieces. "I think these things still work; care to test one out?"

The look of confusion on Irene's face was soon replaced by shock as he ran around behind her, pinning her arms behind her back and pushing her bodily onto a steel bed-like restrainer, strapping her down with its belts. He then stripped her jeans and panties down to the ankle shackles, and brought a fucking machines up to her cunt before turning it on. It whired to life, and began its penetrative movements. "Good to see they haven't disconnected the power to here yet," he said off-handedly, as he grabbed an open-mouth gag and srapped it to Irene's head. He then immediately fed his cock, which he had quickly pulled out, down her throat.

"Now this is one of my favourite places to bring the new girls," he said as he tried to fuck her throat. "I found them down here collecting dust, and realised, as long as I kept them clean and polished, I could make good use of them. And I do, right before I claim them for my own purposes." A sneer had materialised on his face now. "I think I'll do the same with you." He felt his orgasm coming up as he kept using her throat, and letting the machine, having now increased its speed, as per its default programming, now batter her poor cunt; it wasn't long coming after.

He pulled out of her mouth, and pulled the machine back, letting the dildo slide out of her. "So," he said as he removed all the straps on her (body including the gag), "shall we make one more stop before we call this tour?" Irene could only nod at this point, her body too weak to make any other kind of movement. He put her arm over his shoulder, then led her out of the room, closing the door behind them. What else could he show me? Irene thought to herself again. Surely the machines were enough.

They eventually reached their final destination. "The back alleys," he said briefly, before pointing with his nose. "We'll go this way; it's been relatively safe recently."

"Relatively?" she croaked.

"A lot of undesirables have made their home here," he explained. "Including some creatures I had borrowed from The Company as live sample stock; it was not a good day that day." They barely made ten metres before they noticed a massive cockroach-like thing cross their path. "Ah, cophites. Blast, was hoping we wouldn't see them."

"What are cophites?" Irene asked, not even sure what she had seen.

"Symbiotic cophites," began Michael. "They're like really big cockroaches, cousins to what are called enclosure beasts. Only difference is, enclosure beasts only take you into themselves and fuck you; there not exchage of anything. Cophites, on the other hand, attach themselves to their host, effectively binding them together. Even when they are separated surgically, their bond is too strong to separate them for long."

He let her stand for a little bit, as he explored the few he could already see. "We're not sure how they got in, but they're an issue, so many girls disappear beause of them." He raised himself and turned to Irene. "...And I fear you may be joining them."

Irene screamed as her arms were pinned behind her back again, this time by the monster, and its own hard tendrils trapped her in. "Help me!" she screamed.

"I'm sorry," Michael apologised. "But once the bonding process starts, there's no breaking it. I'm sorry." And he immediately ran off.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.