Author Topic: The Motel  (Read 3089 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
The Motel
« on: October 09, 2021, 01:11:32 PM »
The meeting was over. The rest of the day was hers, and she did not have to check out until morning.  It was time to unwind, so she ran a tub of hot water, stripped naked and slipped into invigorating water.

Walking to the bed, she reached into her suit case and retriever her favorite traveling companion; a pink dildo.  Lying naked on the bed, Dana spread her legs wide and guided the tip to her awaiting and eager sex.

Decadent mental fantasies of hot studs with long, thick cocks invading her hungry holes filled her mind. as she teased and stimulated herself vigorously.  By the time she had worked her self up to the second orgasm, the towel beneath the folds of her ass was soaking wet.  She turned the little sex toy off and drifted off to sleep, not bothering to even cover up.

Her blissful sleep ended, she slowly batted her eyelids open.  She was unable to move.  Her eyes widened in horror as she found herself bound spread eagle to her own bed. Even worse was the fact that a maid stood at the foot of the bed with her arms folded and giving Dana a stern look.

"Don't look shocked, bitch," The maid huffed. "You're lying butt naked on the bed with your pussy gaping wide and a dildo by your side.  Obvious you are wanting some action. Well, I am going to give it to you."

"No!! you have it all wrong. until me. You can't do this," Dana fumed as she struggled with the ropes.

"Lucky for you, my boyfriend had some rope in the car, and I am a little caught up on my work today. I have some time to kill, and I am going to use it tormenting that cunt of yours."

"Something else he had too,"the maid remarked as she strolled towards the bed with a roll of duct tape in her hand.

"Noooo...Mmmmm.mmmmmm" Dana protested as her mouth was securely gagged.

Hollie, the devious maid, stepped back and admired her work.  The image of the bound and naked woman was the perfect remedy to a boring job, and a boring day.

"Now, let's get down to business, shall we?" Hollie beamed as she picked up the dildo, and guided to the fleshly lips of Dana's exposed vagina. A series of muffled groans were heard against Dana's gag as the maid skillfully worked the dildo along the now moist lips, especially taking time to torment Dana's hardening clit.

"Ohhh, I'm going to make you cum girl, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it," Hollie growled sadistically.

Parting the lips, Holly slowly inched the tip of the dildo into Dana's pussy, moving it back and forth as the bound girl moaned and squirmed beneath her. 

"Oh, yes, you filthy bitch. You are liking this shit aren't you. Look how wet your pussy is. Shame on you!" Holly scolded.

The deviant maid edged Dana through two powerful orgasms before rolling her over onto her stomach and redoing her binds.

"Now, that is better.  I can now torment that asshole of yours. I know you will enjoy this," Hollie snickered sadistically.

Hollie ran the tip along the drenched sex of her victim, wetting the tip of the dildo, then guided it to the puckered hole.

More screams were heard through Dana's gag as she shook her head no, to which Holley only laughed. She teased and rubbed the anus until the tip of the dildo slowly entered in.  More screams were heard as Hollie turned and twisted the dildo inside the tight asshole of her victim.

Some time passed before Hollie withdrew the sex toy from Dana's now gaping hole with a plopping sound and rose from the bed.  Rolling Dana back onto her back and retying her, Hollie slipped off her panties and uniform, then removed her bra.  Naked, she straddled Dana's chest, and parted the lips of her own pussy.

"Know what you are going to do now?" the vicious maid hissed. "I am going to remove that tape and you are going to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop!"

"No, god no," Dana moaned as the tape was ripped from her mouth and tossed beside the bed.

A moment later, Dana's face was smothered as Hollie sat atop of it grinding her sex against Dana's mouth.  She even reached behind her and began to twist Dana's nipples, until they were sore and throbbing.

As much as she hated the vile act, Dana had no choice but to lick the pussy shoved against her mouth.  She traced her tongue along the bloated lips, teasing Hollie's clit until the naked girl writhed and groaned in ecstasy.

Hollie arose, went into the bathroom and took a hot shower.  Returning to the bedside, she put on her maid uniform and began cleaning the room while Dana begged to be released.

For an hour, Dana lay bound naked to the bed while Hollie tended to her maid duties.  As she was ready to leave, she placed some more tape on Dana's mouth and left her bound to the bed.

"Don't worry baby, they will find you in the morning.  Try not to pee the bed. The maid would be really mad," Hollie laughed as she left, locking the door and turning out the lights behind her.

Dana wept, struggled, and groaned, but to no avail. She would be left this way all night.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 675
  • But would you really want her?
Re: The Motel
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 02:32:17 PM »
Really nice and a bit selfish of the maid, I mean what if security needed to check something out in the room(Hint, hint!), maybe her boyfriends needed those ropes back, that was just wrong leaving them in a room like that! Well worth more than a single merit but that's all I can give!
When I get around to it, I'll write