Author Topic: Lost Bet  (Read 7771 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
Lost Bet
« on: September 26, 2021, 03:24:02 PM »
The weekly football game was about to start.  The cooler was filled with cold beer, and the snacks lined the coffee table.   It was Mack and Lisa's turn to play hosts to their best friends, Craig and his wife Kelly, and another couple, Bryan and wife, Mandy.

The three couples were seated and the game began.   When the subject of who will win came up, they all gave their guesses.  Lisa was not up on football at all, unlike her husband Mack, who was a sports fanatic.  The other two wives had a general knowledge of the game, but not as extensive as their husbands.

"We should make it more interesting, " Kelly remarked.  We are all adults, so let's have some adult fun with it." Since the guys are well up on the game, the contest will be between us girls.  We will write down who we think will make the first score.  The one who loses has to strip to their underwear.  The loser must also endure a punishment from the winner or winners.  If the team she chose is still behind at the half, then she must strip totally naked and remain so for the rest of the game, and be punished again."

Rowdy laughter ensued at the suggestion, but the three women eventually agreed; Lisa being the last as she was shy by nature.

The girls all grabbed a post it note and wrote their chose, turning it upside down on the table.  The game was a close on and everyone, especially the three girls watched with nervous excitement.  Finally, a team scored.  there was lots of nervous laughter as the notes were turned over.  Lisa's face blushed when she was the only one of the three who had chosen the wrong team to make the first score.

"Strip, strip, strip," the chorus rose from everyone as Lisa slowly rose from the couch, her face flushed crimson at the idea of being in her underwear in front of everyone.

Lisa removed her shoes, then nervously peeled her slip over top off, then slid her jeans down her shapely legs until she stood shy and embarrassed in her bra and panties.  When a commercial break came, Kelly stood and reminded everyone that rules were that Lisa had to be punished.

Kelly sat a chair in the middle of the room and motioned Lisa to come forward.

"I want you to lean forward with your hands on the chair and cute little butt sticking up. I am going to spank it for being a bad girl and guessing the wrong team," Kelly chided as the room erupted in cheers and laughter.

Lisa bent forward, fully aware that everyone could was staring at her pantied covered bottom.

When Kelly reported that she needed something to spank Lisa with, Mack rose and went to the kitchen closet, returning with a wooden ruler.

Kelly studied Lisa's shapely bottom and landed the first two strikes, making Lisa fidget and groan.

"On the bare. On the bare," The other two wives chimed in.

"Noooo! Kelly screamed as her face burned red at the thought.

"Why, that is a marvelous idea," Kelly grinned with amusement as she reached over and grabbed the elastic bands on the top of Lisa's panties, and yanked them down, baring Lisa's butt to everyone.

Cheers and guffaws filled the room as Lisa was consumed with shame.

Lisa's ass cheeks jiggled as the wooden ruler struck the naked mounds of her bottom with a loud sound, turning them redder than her face before Kelly stopped.

The heat rose from Lisa's buttocks as she slowly rose from the chair and quickly yanked her panties up.  Her face was nearly as red as she ass as she took her seat back on the couch.

Everyone watched as the game proceeded, but no one watched with more interest than Lisa, who knew if the team she chose was still behind at the half, she would be completely naked.

Lisa's luck ran out and the team was losing at the half.

"Come on girl, stand up and strip!" Kelly eagerly beckoned.

Lisa covered her face in shame as she rose from the couch and with trembling hands, slowly removed her bra.  Everyone cheered and howled at her naked breasts.   Shame faced, she lowered her panties to more cheers as she stood totally naked in her living room.

"Ok, Mandy, it's your turn to give her a punishment now," Kelly remarked as she looked at the other wife.

"Well, since we are all adults, and she is naked, I think she could craw over and give her husband a blow job in front of us all!"

"Nooooo!" Lisa wailed as she blushed at the very thought.

"Do it. You lost!" everyone cheered.

The thought of performing such an intimate act in front of everyone terrified her as she sunk to her knees and began crawling towards her grinning husband.

The jeers and cheers grew louder as she unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants, fishing his cock out, and guided it to her mouth.

"Whoooo. Suck it girl!" the other two women yelled in jest.

The thought that other women were looking at her husband's penis was almost as humiliating as sucking it in front of them.

"Now, Mack, when you cum, you have to give her a facial, and Lisa, you can not wipe if off until after the game, providing your team wins. If not, you will be punished worse, Mandy gleefully chimed.

Poor, humiliated Lisa sucked and sucked cheered on by her rowdy guests until Mack erupted and covered her face in a bath of hot cum.

Lisa felt the sticky cum oozing down her face, but was not allowed to wipe it.  Soon the game was back on and everyone took their seats.

The end of the third quarter saw Lisa's team losing even more.  It was back to Kelly to decide Lisa's punishment now.  A little high from the beer, Kelly was feeling very dominant towards the naked girl.

"You have a basketball pole out back don't you?' Kelly asked Mack, who confirmed they did.

"Good. Let's take her and tie up naked outside for the rest of the game."

"Nooo. The neighbors will see me. You can't do this. Mack, don't let them," Lisa pleaded.

To no avail, the others grabbed Lisa and forced her naked outside, where they tied up up naked to the pole, then duct taped her mouth.

Lisa screamed through her gag as everyone went back inside and left her bound naked in her backyard.  It was the longest time she had ever spent, but soon the game was over and she was released and allowed to dress.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Lost Bet
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 03:41:22 PM »
Nice to see a female trying her best to support her man in his hobbies, too bad Mac seems more than willing to let Lisa suffer just so he can stay one of the gang! Wonder how cold is it going to be in their bedroom tonight! bet it will be lower than the felling of getting a merit will be for you!
When I get around to it, I'll write

dawnamber
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 04:25:40 PM »
MORE!!!! I WANT MORE!!!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 08:05:58 AM »
Thanks, Dawn. That was a quickie.

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 09:30:55 PM »
Oh God, merit happily clicked. I too hope your last sentence leads to many more short stories!
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 10:14:33 PM »
Thanks,  Petite99S.  You never know what my little mind might come up with :)