Author Topic: Spring Break  (Read 45042 times)

Dodger
Re: Spring Break
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2021, 10:32:20 AM »
I sat in the private cubicle at the bank and looked at the sixteen ziploc bags. Each one had a piece of paper stapled to it with the day and the city signifying when and where the rapes occurred. Sixteen in twenty years, it started with a woman that I met at a convention, I raped her in her hotel room. When to my surprise she did not report the rape, that launched me on my career as a serial rapist. I always took their driver's license. Some of the bags contained other trophies, one had a gold chain with small cross on it, another had a pair of earrings,  six  held their wedding bands.

I paused when I looked at my tenth victims drivers license picture. I had found her in 2012 at a gym, like many of the women she had on a sports bra and shorts that left little to the imagination. She was thirty two years old a mom of two. In a grocery store parking lot I put a gun into her ribs and assured her that if she did anything wrong she would die that day. I made her drive out of the city into the country where I spent a couple hours using and abusing her. I drove her back into town and left her in the same grocery store parking lot after telling her if she said anything it would have a very bad effect on her children.

I made a snap decision I decided to find out what happened to her and if things were looking good I would visit her again. I took a picture of her driver's license and then I finished my business I'm headed back to work. Along with checking up on her I would find out what Tyler what's up to.

It wasn't hard to find Tyler's photo studio, I was pretty sure the evidence he had against me was in that building. I was going to have to pick a night after his studio was long closed and do some nocturnal investigating.

I did a simple inquiry on Helen Dyer and found that she at divorced her husband and had taken back her maiden name Helen Ingram. She had a house on a quiet block where she lived alone, perfect. I watched her off and on for almost a month to learn her habits. She had joined a different gym but instead of wearing revealing clothing she wore bulky sweatshirts and sweatpants. She was a middle school teacher and by and large that was her life now apart from seeing her kids every other weekend. Seems there was a bitter divorce and she lost custody of her children. Post rape she had started drinking and became short-tempered and abusive. After the divorce, three days a week she saw a psychologist and with her help she got her life back on track. I decided the time take her would be on a weekend when she wasn't involved with her children.

Each time I went out on one of my adventures I gave my wife the same story. I had to work, she never questioned it. Why would she? I was good loving husband and father.

I drove by Helen's house there was a large pile of mulch on the driveway I pulled over and watched. She came out of the backyard with a wheelbarrow, filled it and disappeared. The garage door was open, good. I drove around the corner and parked the car. A set of handcuffs in one pocket and the gun that I've used first time tucked into my belt, I strolled down the street. Looking around I didn't see any pain in the ass good samaritans so I ducked into her garage and went in through a door into her house. There I would wait for her to come in.

Dodger
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2021, 12:46:35 PM »
Helen wiped the sweat off her forehead "That'll be enough for now." she sighed. She turned the wheelbarrow over on to what was left of the mulch. Then walked into the garage, touched the button to close it and stepped into her house through the inner door and found herself stareing cross-eyed at the business end of a gun. "Remember me?"

Helen fell to her knees "Oh Jesus not again."

"Stand up let's see what you remember."

Shaking and whimpering Helen turned and faced the wall then she submissively started to strip. She removed her shoes and socks, her trembling increased has she removed her sweatpants and the T-shirt she had on. "Please not again." she quietly begged, hearing no response she unclasped her bra and dropped it on the floor then slipped her panties off. "Very good but where should your hands be?" Sobbing, she put her hands behind her back and felt cold metal ratchet down around her wrists. Blinking away tears and turning around, she saw the eight inch shaft appear. With the gun at her temple she heard "You know what to do." Back on her knees it took Helen a few seconds to capture the head of the cock. Once she did she wrapped her lips around it and started to lick the end of it with her tongue. She heard a groan so she scooted closer and took more into her mouth. All the while nervously looking at the gun that was always nearby. Helen bobbed her head frantic to please rapist before her.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth after a few minutes "Stand up, go over by your dining room table." With one eye on her I bent down and picked up her panties. Standing near her I waved the gun at her and watched her put her tits on the table and spread your feet apart "Good girl." I gave her ass a playful swat  "What's going to happen now?"

"You're you're going to fuck meeeeeeeeee." Helen felt the rod split her pussy lips, she groaned as inches at a time pushed into her. As she felt it start to move in and out, Helen cried "Don't hurt me please don't hurt me." But it did hurt, it took her body minutes to, in self-defense, start to lubricate. Sweat broke out on ouir bodies as the fucking intensified. Helen yelped in surprise when the cock was removed. A hand was wrapped in her damp hair, when her head was pulled back she saw her panties "NO NOT THAT!" Helen panicked and tried to twist away but froze when she saw the gun. "Open your mouth." As her mouth was packed she started sobbing. She remembered the first time she was raped and how bad it hurt when her anal ring was breached. Helen closed her eyes "NNNNNNNNNNN!" Sparks of light dance on the inside of her eyelids as pressure grew on her tight ring.

"God damn your asshole is tighter than your pussy." With effort I forced the length of my cock inside her then I slowly started to sodomize her. Her anguished cries only made me want to fuck her harder. I don't know how long I lasted but I enjoyed every minute. All good things have to end and this experience ended with me leaving a load of cum up her ass. I pulled her spit soaked panties out of her mouth "I'm thirsty do you have any beer in the house?"

Half in shock Helen brokenly answered "Yuh Yes." she laid there not moving as her rapist walked away.

I chugged half a Bud Light and then walked back into the dining area. I sat down in a chair opposite her "Look at me." when she raised her head I said "Your ex-husband is a damn fool, he should have never let a good piece of ass like you leave."

"Why did you WHY?"

"I remembered how much I enjoyed you the first time so I decided to visit you again." She laid her head down and quietly sobbed as I finished my beer. I stood up and leaned over her "You know what'll happen if you'd say anything about this don't you."

"I won't say anything please please go, don't do anything more." She felt the cuffs removed and then she was alone.

anklestrap10
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2021, 01:36:51 PM »
Very realistic ending, especially for Amanda. I hope these two go hunting again very soon.

Excellent story, thanks for sharing it.

Dodger
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 11:41:53 PM »
A full year had gone by, I only saw Tyler a couple times. We compared notes, I told him how I went to visit one of my previous victims.  He told me about how he had raped a young mother of a six month old. He got her in her house but he really couldn't enjoy it very much because he didn't know when her husband was going to get home so he had to rush it.

Spring break rolled around. We were sitting in a car, a rental car on the side of a beachfront road. It had a whole string of bar restaurants. The traffic was light because the hour was still early. We saw a couple of possible prospects but we let them go then we saw two that were together.

Erin and Angie walked along trying to decide which bar to go in. They decided on the Custom House, they went in bought  two Bloody Marys, walked out onto the outdoor patio and sat down. They didn't know they were being watched and that a decision will be made that would alter their future. Erin had her bikini top on and a maxi skirt that covered her from the waist to her ankles. Angie's bikini was covered by a large just tight enough Mickey Mouse shirt.

I looed at Tyler "All right man it's showtime." He grabbed his camera and walked across the street. Fascinated, I watched him work his way into their confidence, when he sat down I knew we had them.

"Hello ladies my name is Rodger Baker I'm a writer and a photographer for Our Town magazine. We're doing an article about spring break, How do people stay safe? What do you think of our town?"

Twenty minutes later I walked across the street "Rodger sorry I'm late."

"That's okay, this is Erin and Angie, ladies this is the editor of the magazine."

After a few pleasantries I said "Rodger I'm going to go in and get us a couple beers, would you ladies like another round on me?" Of course they jumped at that idea. I put the beers and Bloody Marys on a tray, before I went out dropped a little powder into the Bloody Marys.

A half an hour later while we were driving to their hotel I found Angie's room key card in her beach bag. When we got there we found out that they weren't staying in the hotel proper. Outback in a half circle ringing the pool there were six separate cottages of various sizes. We pushed them through the front door.

Erin's head was spinning and her vision was blurred, she reached out and grabbed Angie's arm to steady her. As they stood there rocking back and forth we circled them. Tyler stood in front of Angie "Put your arms up."

Angie giggled "Ok I guess." Tyler peeled her t-shirt off, while I was removing Erin's maxi skirt. Tyler took them into the bedroom while I cut the cords off to table lamps. We laid them out, on their backs, each on their own queen bed. We tied their hands over their heads to the headboards, we removed their bikinis all the while listening to their disjointed slurred protests.

Angie had great tan lines her boobs were a good cup size bigger than Erin's. "No don't"  she complain when I kissed her neck then moved down and nibbled on her nipples. She was coming around, she tried to wiggle and squirm away but she was still to weak. I pushed her legs apart. "No no." Angie gasped when my fingers probed her slit. I heard a scream over to the right, Tyler had Erin's legs pinned open with his legs and was thrusting in and out. As I tapped Angie's clit I looked at her flushed face and enjoyed her humiliation. When I next looked at Erin she weeping, she was almost bent in half. Tyler was hovering over her and putting all his weight behind his thrusting. I pushed into my rape toy, her mouth along with her eyes opened wide, she was shocked by the sudden hard attack. I watched her tits bounce then I grabbed ahold and squeezed while I continue to rape her.

Tears leaked out of the corners of Erin's eyes as she felt Tyler shudder and pump stream after stream cum into her. A few minutes later I had a satisfying orgasm but unlike Tyler I wore a rubber.

"How how much longer?" Angie quietly asked.

"Until we're done of you." I loved the anguish on her face. I left her and made myself a drink at the mini bar, I sat down in an armchair near the double doors leading onto the back patio and watched Tyler stick his cock in Erin's mouth.

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 722
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 07:18:15 AM »
What an excellent tale.  Great work!!

Dodger
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 05:45:47 PM »
"Take a bitch, take it." Tyler grunted, like she had a choice.

I watched Tyler force his cock down her throat, when he was fully embedded he started his assault. For her part, Erin tried desperately to relax, to avoid vomiting as he punched in and out of her throat. Tlme and again he held the length of his cock buried in her throat until her garbled protesting turned into frantic squealing. He would pull back and watch his precum mixed with her spit flow out of her mouth as she desperately took in air. He would start the process all over again before she could protest.

Erin kicked with her feet uselessly as she was being choked by the obstruction. Sparks of light danced in her vision then her vision started to tunnel. Just when she thought she would black out the obstruction was removed and she gasped for air. "God no more." Erin wheezed then it snaked into her throat again.

As I watched and listened to the face fucking going across the room I found myself growing hard again. So I put on a condom and walked over to the bed.

Angie was so mesmerised by what was happening to her friend she did not feel me get on the bed. When she finally turned, her eyes grew wide, she saw the shaft in front of her. "Not me too." She cried but when tip of the cock touched her lips she whimpered and opened her mouth. I groaned as her lips wrapped around it and her tongue started dancing. As she tried to please me a strange thing happened. I thought of my wife. For twenty-two years of marriage she had randomly awakened me in the morning with a the blowjob. Now this young slut was trying desperately to please me. But it wasn't working because I ould only feel 60% of what what's happening because of the condom. "No this isn't working." I pulled out of her mouth and got off her. "Let's try something else." When I grabbed her ankles and flipped her on her belly she started to panic.  "I can do better, don't do what you're thinking please let me try harder." She saw me pick up her bikini bottom "NO NUHAWCK! I packed the bikini bottom into her mouth "Now let's see if you can please me another way." She squealed when I swatted her ass "Raise it and spread your legs."

As she weepingly complied, Angie saw Erin's head being jerked from side to side as the guy raping her sent rope after rope of cum down her throat. Left alone, Erin coughed and gasped, rolled over on her side, and started sobbing.

I watched Tyler walk over to the minibar and grab a beer out of the fridge. As I settled in behind my rape toy she said "At least please lube me up." I patted her bottom  "Alright." I went to the bathroom to look for something I could use. What I found was a small bottle of hand lotion. I showed it to her "Ok?" She closed her eyes and nodded her head. I put lotion on two of my fingers and slowly worked them inside her.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSS! Angie's hissed as her sphincter was probed three different times.

Satisfied she was lubed enough I got on the bed behind her.

"Please please, she sobbed, go easy don't hurt me please pleeeeease...........

anklestrap10
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 08:53:15 PM »
Loved what Tyler did to Erin!!

Dodger
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 07:48:59 AM »
"Get your ass up,"

Tied the way she was, it was a struggle for Angie but she managed to raise her ass up and spread her knees with her forehead balanced on her hands. "EEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed when she feel pressure on her anus.

"Damn you're tight." I grunted as I forced my cock through her a-hole.

Angie started crying as the sodomy began. Minutes later she saw the second rapist walkover and as she begged and shook her head when she felt the first rapist leave, and the second replace him. As bolts of pain shot through her body see saw her friend flipped onto her back.

I turned the blonde bitch over, she offered no resistance as I spread her legs and started to fuck her.

As Angie desperately twisted her wrists back and forth, the cord on her left wrist loosened. She worked at onto the palm of her hand and then her hand was freed. Her hands now free she rolled to her right and kicked out with her leg. She scored a glancing blow to the rapist's balls. As he fell off the bed in pain and she made a run for the sliding glass doors.

I turned my head when I heard Tyler scream and I saw the girl running for the door so I took off after her. I managed to overtake her but not before she was halfway out the door screaming "HELP! RAPE! RAPE!" I got my hand onto her mouth and with my other arm around her waist I dragged the fighting woman back into the room. Tyler was pretty well recovered and with effort walked over and punched her in the stomach. I took my hand off her mouth and as she tried to get her breath back she heard "Bitch you're going to regret that."

"Tyler get something to gag her with." He picked up the bikini bottom that she has spit out and shoved it back in. Tyler grabbed her by the throat "You're going to be sorry you were ever born."

"Wait, Tyler I have a better idea bring her over here." With her hands up between her shoulder blades she had no choice but to walk over by the bed where Erin lay. She started to whimper when she saw me take my belt out of my pants. I put the belt underneath her chin then as I drew it down between her tits "You need to learn there are consequences for your actions."

Angie shook her head and then screamed has the belt whistled through the air and hit her best friends ass with a loud crack. She desperately tried to beg through the gag in her mouth as Erin's butt and thighs were marked with angry red welts. "You misbehave and she suffers understand?" As she nodded her head Tyler took the gag out "Don't hurt her any more please. I'll do anything you want, I'm sorry."

"Get on your hands and knees." I pulled her head up by her hair  "You ever been spit roasted?"

Angie listeed to Erin's sobbing and sputtered "What no I never....... she stopped when she saw a cock in front of her and felt hands on her hips "Please." she weakly said. Her mouth opened when her pussy was speared, her eyes open wide as her mouth was also filled. Angie was in hell she had never been fucked in both ends before. After a few minutes she was horrified when the two rapists switched ends. For what seemed like hours she was rocked back and forth. Finally the cock in her mouth exploded Angie swallowed the best she could. When her mouth was empty she coughed "Please stop." but the pounding of her pussy continued for a few more minutes until mercifully it ended. Angie collapsed onto the floor groaning and panting.

By now we needed a break so we took our little rape dolls into the bathroom. We hogtied and gagged Angie and put her in the tub. Erin was left hogtied and gagged on the floor "We'll be back in a few hours." We left them there and went out to enjoy some of the spring break party atmosphere.

anklestrap10
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 06:23:56 PM »
Great chapter! Enjoying this story very much. Hoping it continues much longer.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2021, 11:06:59 AM »
New to your little "Spring Break"

Love the scenario overall. The 'revisiting' of a pass victim was really interesting, to bad that Tyler wasn't included in the visit. Really nice to see a bit of resistance from a victim! Can't wait to read their further misadventures

Definitely an author to watch!

Merit awarded!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2021, 02:17:18 PM »
Really enjoying the story so far, Dodger.  Definitely worthy of a merit.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Dodger
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2021, 02:24:53 PM »
Angie watched as Erin was untied and stood up. When Erin was pushed to the end of the tub, Angie put her hands on Erin's sides and helped her in "Clean up we want you fresh for the next go-round." After turning on the shower, Angie picked up a bar of soap and lathered her hands then put them on Erin's shoulders. Erin shook but didn't try to move away as Angie's hands moved over her armpits and down her rib cage. Erin's stood on weak legs and tried to comprehend what was happening to her. Her nipples hardened when Angie's hands moved over them then down her stomach. When Angie put a soapy hand on her pussy Erin moaned "no, huh, no this is wrong."

"It will be ok." Angie moveed her hands onto Erin's hips and turned her around. She soaped down her back and bottom. Then she turned her around and gave her the bar of soap "Now clean me."

As the shower curtian moved, Angie raised Erin's head and kissed her then looked into her eyes. They were startled when the shower curtain opened. They looked over and saw Tyler "Shower time's over get your asses back in the other room."

Soaking wet they knelt face to face on one of the beds. Angie swallowed hard while Erin teared up "It will be ok." Angie quietly told her. Erin felt Angie's breath on her face, as their lips touched Erin opened her mouth and felt Angie's tounge on hers. She felt Angie's hands cupped her boobs. Confused emotions assaulted her. Erin didn't know what to do and only moaned "Slow slow slow."

Near the bed we stood with pre-come dripping off a raging hard-ons. Tyler move closer.

Angie aggressively sucked Erin's nipples and licked her breasts. She moved her right hand down and slipped it between Erin's  thighs cupping for mound. As she started to move her fingers along Erin's slit she was suddenly pulled away. 'Enough." Tyler took Erin over to the other bed, forced her face down and started to rape her.

Recalling what happened the last time she tried to resist Angie submissively laid on her back and spread her legs. She along with Erinn were put through a a series of moves that would have impressed a contortionist. Once again Erin retreated in her mind and zombied out. Angie became the focal point, she was raped buy both of us until we were exhausted.

As Tyler cleaned up I rummaged around and found my usual trophies. When Tyler was dressed I walked over and pulled up Angie's head by her hair. When her eyes fluttered open I gave her the usual speech and she gave the usual answer "We won't say anything to anyone."

Angie waited a few minutes after she heard the door close then she got up and walked over to the bed where Erin lay. She took Erin into the bathroom and this time finished what they had started earlier. A few hours later they were on the road back to school and a deeper relationship. They moved in together where Erin was more than happy to submissively do anything Angie wanted.

With my back against the headboard of our bed I looked at the almost pained expression on my wife's face. She was furiously bouncing on my cock as I tweaked  her nipples. I put my hands on her thighs, closed my eyes and thought of Helen.

Tyler although it had only had been a few days was already anxious, he set out to look for another victim.

anklestrap10
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2021, 04:03:16 PM »
Excellent chapter! Excited Tyler is looking for the next one! Be interested to see if the age range is the same, or something younger or older!

Really enjoying this story.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2021, 04:28:34 PM »
Love how you are portraying Tyler with the attitude that he is invincible when on the prowl for fresh meat. Would love to read about how he acts when confronted by the police!  Another merit sent by me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

dawnamber
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2021, 09:33:12 PM »
Yummy..love this. Merit forth cumming