Author Topic: LITTLE GIRL'S KILLER EDUCATION - Warning: minors  (Read 8494 times)

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
LITTLE GIRL'S KILLER EDUCATION - Warning: minors
« on: August 11, 2021, 11:27:43 PM »

Little Girls' Killer Education
by Regis

This orphanage I live at is a whole bunch different from what it was like in my regular school.  We just went there in the day, and went home in the afternoon.  I’m pretty sure I’m not going to go back.  That’s all behind me now that I’m at this orphanage.

I’m not quite sure how I got here, except that I do remember me and Willy sleeping in the back of the car when the big accident happened. I’d stuck a big suitcase between me and the back if the Driver’s seat so I wouldn’t roll on the floor.

When the car rolled it kept me from flying around like the others did so I was jammed in there. The guy from the ambulance got me away real quick because he didn’t want me to see how bad Mom and Dad and Willy were.  They all got killed.

The ambulance didn’t take me to a hospital or anything, but they phoned somebody, said they got one, and when the ambulance pulled into a lane there was a black car there, and the person in the car took me. 

I saw her when she paid the ambulance guy for his service, and then she just drove away, with me in the seat beside her, and she brought me here.  This is a residential all-girl school where I live now. For all kinds of different reasons, none of us have parents.

Orphanage school is really different.  Like its all about real experience stuff, so we learn really good, and don’t have to memorize stuff or anything.  When I first got here I had to get undressed so they could check to see if I had been hurt bad in the accident.

I’d been real lucky. I just had a small cut on my forehead and some bruises.  I never saw my clothes again, because in this school none of the kids have to wear any clothes. Like its really warm here, and we’re out in the country, so we don’t need clothes.

Except of course for the pink and yellow socks and the high heeled shoes we always wear.  Half of us have pink and half have yellow.  Mine are yellow, because if you have pink socks you have yellow shoes. 

The girls with yellow socks like me have to wear pink shoes.  Isn’t that funny?  When I first got them I thought it was hard to walk in high heels, but they fit really good and I learned quickly, because we always wear them.  Always.

I’m six, but I’ll be seven in a couple of months, and I’m really bright, so they put me straight into grade two.  This isn’t anything like ordinary school. Last week we had a field trip to learn about some of the bad things that happen to people. Ladies, mostly.

I thought it was really interesting, and also quite a bit scary.  Big people like to be real mean, and do really bad things to ladies. They took us in the bus to this big country estate with really fancy buildings and stuff.  We were there for five days. 

We left the Orphanage on Tuesday night, and on Wednesday morning we had oral lessons.  There were half a dozen old guys, like fifteen and sixteen, who were naked but didn’t have any socks or high heels like us girls, just bare feet. 

A woman who was also bare-naked who wore spike heels but no socks taught us how to suck their cocks, which is what girls and women have to do.  It was weird and everything, but was fun. I was pretty good at it, and a couple of them spurted creamy goo down my throat.

In the afternoon we had dance lessons, where a couple of other women taught us how to move real sexy so that when guys were watching us we could make their cocks stand up just by the way we danced.  That was hilarious.

Those six guys just sat and watched us, and we had to move so their cocks stood up stiff the whole time.  The two ladies taught us how to be really sexy when we moved, and it was a lot of fun.  Those guys did pretty good to help us by keeping their cocks standing up firm. A few of them spurted.

Thursday was the same as Wednesday, sucking stiff cocks in the morning and dancing in the afternoon, but we were getting much better at both.  The only thing that was different was that they taught us how to pull our cunnies open and squirt just a little bit of pee.  They said guys think that’s sexy to watch.

On Friday we didn’t have to start as early, but we had the same lessons again.  By now we were getting really good at sucking and sexy dancing, and this time we learned how to make guys cum, like to squirt white goo into our mouths.  It tasted weird, but I liked it, and got to drink lots of it. 

In the evening lots of big men came, and when they got naked, we all lay on mattresses all over the floor of the great hall, and we all played a new cuddling game.  The men all grew big dicks and rubbed them all over us.

That felt sort of funny, but they kept on doing it until they spurted their goo onto us, like ejaculated lots of it, and then they rubbed their sticky cum all over our cunnies.  It was warm at firts, and smelled really neat.  That was a really fun game.

Saturday we just played in the big back yard, while the six guys took pictures of us, running around naked in our high heels.  We got to play Bocce Ball, Croquet, Bean Bag Toss and Horseshoes. We weren’t very good at first, but we got better.

We even went into the field and played some soccer, and that was super weird to do in our high heels, but it was fun, and the guys said they got some great photos. Late that afternoon we all had a shower, got our hair done, had an early dinner.

When we were done eating we had to stand near the entrance to the great hall making sexy poses with our hands behind our backs.  As the guests arrived for a banquet, all of them men, we posed and sort of danced where we stood.

They walked between us, looking us over real good as we smiled up at them, and then each one picked one of us, and we were going to be their companion for the evening. They went to the big tables and sat down, and we went under the table.

We got their flies open and their cocks out, and went to work with our mouths, sucking them up firm.  The cocks of real men are really different from the cocks of teen boys, and a lot bigger.  I couldn’t get my man’s whole cock into my mouth, so I had to use my fists to help.

We were pretty much invisible under the table, and we had been told to keep our man's cock firm the whole way through dinner without making them spurt. It had to do with something about them needing to ejaculate later or something.

I got a good action going, and got him nice and firm, keeping him that way without making him spurt his goo, because that’s the way we were told to do it.   Only boys spurt before the evening’s climax, but the younger boys don't need much time before they can do it again.

After the dinner was done, we got up onto their laps, with our backs to them, and their cocks came up between our legs so that we could slide along the top of their big shafts.  It felt really neat, and I could feel my cunnie spread over the top edge of my man’s cock, and it slid really good because it felt so warm and got a bit wet. 

I guess warm and wet is a part of what happens with sex.  All the other girls said afterward that’s what happened to them too.  We all really liked it.  None of the men poked their cocks into us, because we are all virgins, all of us intact, and this was just a cuddle game, not sex for real. 

We all had to save that for a special cherry popping night. The orphanage school decides when that will be. We’d all been told that the reason for this field trip was to learn a bunch about the bad things that can happen to ladies, and we sure did. 

Sitting like that and cock-sliding with our cunnies on the top of the men's hard dinks, we could see what the men came to see.  This turned out to be a real education about what women are for, not the boring stuff kids learn in regular school.

Against one wall was a stand higher than a man standing up, like I think 6 feet high, and it had a lot of special things for what we were going to see happen.  Near one end was a long pole nearly as high as two men high. 

The long steel pole was thin, and had a point on the top end.  A pair of wooden posts six inches square stood on either side of it, but they weren’t quite as tall. Two guys brought three ladders, and a bare naked lady who didn’t look too happy.

She who wore red high heel shoes. They made her climb up the middle ladder, while the guys climbed the other two.  The lady had black hair with bangs, and was really pretty.  She also had a narrow waist and really big titties.  We could see that the guys really liked that.

She stood on the top of those two posts, with the sharp pole between her legs.  The guys tied her wrists together behind her back.  She looked really nervous.  Right away I got worried about what was going to happen to her. 

This was going to be a killing show we were going to have to see!  We were learning a lot. They were going to kill ladies here, for real, just to entertain the men, and of course to educate all of us girls who came from the orphanage school. 

There were just kindergarten, grade one, grade two and grade three girls here.  Our private residential orphanage and school had grade four up to grade six as well, and for some reason the girls always left before the end of grade six. 

One of the gardeners said they were called snuffies or something, but it didn’t sound good, because he called them disposables, and they would have to be put to use before they started to grow their titties, because there wasn’t much market for snuffing juveniles. 

Once they grew a full set of titties they’d have value, but the best price came for kids, before puberty hit them. What was going to happen to the naked lady standing over the big shaft wasn’t good, but it turned out she was an amazing screamer. 

They put the end of the pole into her cunnie, and the posts she was standing on started to slowly go down.  When she couldn’t get off the pole, even up on tiptoe, the guys got down and took the ladders away.  Things were not looking good for that nude screaming lady with the big titties and black bangs.

Beside her was a long rope hanging from a pulley, and on the end was a noose.  The two men brought another naked lady, this one a blonde with a long ponytail. They tied her wrists behind her too.  Then they put the noose over her head.

She screamed like mad when they pulled on the rope to tighten it, and then started to lift her so she had to stand up on her tiptoes in her heels. They kept slowly pulling so that in a minute she was off the floor, kicking and twisting like mad as the rope tightened around her neck. 

The other woman was standing perfectly still and screaming her lungs out while the posts she stood on really slowly dropped, so that the pole went deeper into her cleanly shaved cunnie that was now starting to leak a bit of blood.  I'd heard grown up ladies had some blood in their cunnies.

Next to the kicking hanging lady was a post also six inches square, but it was only about 5 feet high.   It had a metal band sticking out of it a foot below the top, and there was a little bench in front.  Behind the post where the band was I could see a wheel that looked a bit like a steering wheel on a car.

The men brought a red-headed lady who was also bare naked except for her black heels out to that post, and made her sit down on the bench.  They didn’t tie her hands behind her like they’d done to the other two. 

Instead they put the steel band over her head, and then turned the steering wheel, which made the band get smaller, until it gripped her tightly around the neck, sort of like a collar. 

They just kept on turning that wheel, regardless of what it did.  Her slender neck got narrower, she stopped screaming like the hanging woman did, and she started kicking and twisting like mad, just like the hanging woman did. 

The big difference was that her hands were free, and she got them up to the band but couldn’t do nothing about it. The redheaded lady was being choked by that tight band, so that she couldn’t breathe. They were killing her, too.

There was a thick block standing at the end of the platform, about 2 feet high.  Another naked woman was brought up, who had a brown pixie cut, with quite short hair.  Her wrists were already cuffed behind her back.

She wore spike heels like all the others.  Hers were white.  They brought a big axe out, with a long handle and a really big head I could see was really sharp, and made the lady kneel with her chin in a hollowed out part of the top of the block. 

The only difference between these ladies entertaining the men was that the last one was going to die very fast.  As far as I know, a lady can’t live with her head chopped off.  I could see that was definitely what was going to happen to her.

I started to get excited.  They were killing these ladies anyway, and I didn’t know her or anything, and it was exciting that she was going to lose her head with an axe.  Killing them all sorts of different ways made it a lot more interesting.

I slid my cunnie faster on the slick prick it was wrapped on, and had no trouble because it was warm and damp.  The guy I was with was getting excited too as we all watched the big axe being lifted.  It stayed in the air for the longest time, and then at last the big naked man with the strong muscles swung it down. 

There was a funny sound as it dug right through the lady’s neck.  Her head bounced with a loud thunk, rolled across the platform and then fell off the high platform, hitting the floor with another loud thunk. This was amazing.

I looked back up at the kneeling lady, and couldn’t believe how much blood was spurting out in three jets from the stump of her neck. She was now a human fountain. She was a fountain at both ends, because she was also peeing.

The sitting lady with the tight band choking her looked like she was getting really tired, but she still kicked her legs really good.  She had kicked one of her high heels off and was in danger of losing the other one too. 

The lady who was hanging by her neck had stopped struggling, and was also peeing.  Her warm piss  formed a spreading puddle on the floor below her.  That’s the only way I knew for sure that she was still alive.

Another bare-naked lady climbed up onto the platform, and her wrists were not tied behind her back.  She looked very scared as she saw the others and what had happened to them. She was shorter than the other ladies, and had extra high heels on, that made her walk up on her tiptoes like a ballerina.  Except ballerina's don't usually have big pointed tittles like she had.

Her attention was on the black-haired lady with bangs sliding gradually down the pole.  She had made good progress while we were watching the other ladies dying, and she had thrown her head back as if to scream. 

Instead, the sharp tip of the pole came up through her mouth, showing us how far she had really come in her gradual slide.

A policeman came up onto the stage, announced the show was almost over, and he drew his gun.  He pointed it at the short lady, and without warning shot her between her eyes.  The bullet came out the back of her head, spraying blood, brain and bits of bone onto the lady with the band around her neck, who had finally slumped and finished peeing. 

The lady who had been shot dropped to the floor, her legs spread and knees raised as she lay on her back.  Just like the others, she peed too.  Us kids were getting a real education about how ladies died to entertain rich people.

I didn’t know if at all shows like this the men sat with naked little girls sliding their warm moist cunnies along their big stiff dongs.  I guess once the ladies were just about dead it didn't matter if they peed with people watching.

I looked down because the penis with its top edge pressing against my cunnie was now throbbing, like really straining, and I saw his white creamy stuff spurting out of it. The man who had picked me was now ejaculating.  Big time.

What I learned was that rich men really like to see really bad things being done to pretty ladies, and it makes them feel sexy, and spurt while their cocks rub against little girls’ cunnies.  Pretty, smart little girls like me.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 10:51:00 AM by Regis »

Offline Shyloch46

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I Love RU!
Re: Little Girs' Killer Education - Warning: minors
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 04:35:23 AM »
Good story, hope to read how the little girls are killed....

Offline frodo2010

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: LITTLE GIRL'S KILLER EDUCATION - Warning: minors
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 12:40:03 AM »
another great start to a Regis story.  You always write such good stories  Thaniks

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 06:56:38 PM »

Hi, it’s me, Wendy, remember, I’m the six-year-old girl, really pretty, who lives at the orphanage, the special one where we only wear sox and heels while we’re bare naked, and learn to suck older guys’ penises and dance dirty and sexy and stuff to make guys’ cocks grow big and stay really stiff.  We were told that’s entertainment.  The stuff we do here is way better than the school I was in when I was in grade 1, where we had to memorize stuff and stuff.

In just 4 weeks I’m going to turn seven!  My teachers says I’m already one of the sexiest, best cock suckers and bare naked little girl dirty dancers in the whole orphanage!  She wouldn’t fool about that, because she knows everything about this bare naked entertainment stuff. 

This week we learned a bunch of really dirty words and things to say while we are dirty dancing, to get men even more excited.   The boss lady told us men like to hear little girls say dirty words, cursing really bad while we do our bare naked cunnie dance in our high heels. 

She taught us lots of things we can say while we’re fingering our cunnie, like ‘fuck me, man’, ‘stick your cock up my asshole’, ‘you be a motherfucker and I’ll be the mother’, and “I can take a poop while you’re ramming your fucking cock up my fucking cunt’.  We can make up whatever we want, as long as it’s very naughty to say.

The boss lady even said if we want to, instead of just squirting a bit of pee out, we can take a piss right on stage while we’re dirty dancing with our legs spread.  She said that’s what’s different about what we do at some of the special events where we go to learn, and to be in what she calls show business.

The boss lady even gets herself bare naked in spike heels too, just like us, and we got to watch her shaving the hair off her cunt and bum crack and everything with a can of foam and a men’s razor.  It was really different watching her go from having some bristle around her cunnie to being all bare there like we are.

She does dirty dancing too, making her cunnie stick out and stuff, wagging it up and down, except what she also does is different, because she even carries a really hurting girl-lashing buggy whip.  She gets to be the whipper, and we’re the bare naked little girls she likes to whip with it.

A buggy whip, if you don’t know, is supposed to make horses run faster when they pull a buggy, but she uses it on us to give us discipline, and make the men’s cock stand up hard while we’re entertaining them with what she calls lewd, vulgar moves.  We’ve been trained really well to make them be really lusty horny and stuff.   

Our skin isn’t nearly as thick as a horse’s, and because it doesn’t have hair on it like a horse has, it hurts a lot and we squeal and scream with every hit.  The guys really like that.  I’m not sure you’re even supposed to use a buggy whip on bare naked little girls, but they do on us.

It’s all about getting the guys cocks stiff so they stay that way.  The way it works is, with the way guys cocks always getting so hard when they’re watching us getting our backs, bums, legs, faces and even our cunnies whipped, I don’t think they’re going to stop doing it.

The lady makes her whip snap really hard on our bums and cunnies when she wants us to do things, and does it even harder when she needs to give us some necessary discipline.  She also does it when she just wants the guys watching to get really excited, and maybe make their cocks dribble.

It’s sort of interesting to see how she knows what to do to get the guys’ cocks rising in their fists and to pump them real hard.  I don’t know if they like most seeing us smacked with her whip or hearing us scream.  Anyway, she doesn’t let up until all of them start to jakilait.

I always try really hard to be as sexy and talk as dirty as I can, dancing like we were taught, pulling my cunnie open and sometimes squirting out a little bit of pee like we were taught, because I really hate getting that buggy whip snapping on my bare bum or, even worse, slapping up between my legs and stinging me on my bare cunnie.

Sometimes she uses the whip on us more than she needs to for discipline, because I’m pretty sure all they guys like to see us getting our cunnies snapped with the whip, and to hear us all squeal and scream when we get ourselves punished like that while we’re doing our bare-naked dirty dancing.  I think its just a tough part of being in show business.

Don’t think I don’t like being a kid in an orphanage like this, like we’re learning about life and growed up ladies’ part in life, and how much they get appreciated, specially when they’re bare naked and being hurt or even worse, killed.  We get to see all about it with most of the field trips we take. 

Like last night we went to a movie theater where they had a special very late at night show, and it wasn’t a movie.  It was so late that we all slept in without getting into trouble, because it was after 4 in the morning when we got back to the orphanage.  The boss lady didn’t complain or anything. 

I don’t think she should, either, because of what she made them do to all of us at that show. It was a strange experience, one that marked us for life, but she was in charge and everything, and could do to us whatever she liked.  That was the advantage of being a boss lady.

All we wore was our regular sox and shoes.   I wear yellow sox and have pink high heels.  I’ve been wearing them ever since I got here a month ago, and am getting really good at walking and doing our bare naked dirty nasty dancing in them, making men watching us get sexually excited.   

All the gentlemen at the shows have their cocks out, and they get really stiff when I’m dancing, and sometimes they even dribble or even spurt.  The boss lady says they all jakalait, or something like that.

We had to lie on the stage with our legs spread apart at the beginning of the show, so everybody could see our cunnies, and three guys with special tools pierced the outer lips of our cunnies, and pierced them with big thick rings.  My goodness, that hurt! 

We all squealed like stuck piggies.  It made us bleed, and they put some greasy stuff on them to stop the bleeding.  It really stung, and for quite a long time, too. I hate it when they use stuff that stings on me, and this was as bad as alcohol or iodine on a cut.  I hated it.

The boss of our orphanage told the guys that they pierced us to do it far enough forward that it wouldn’t interfere with guys getting cocks into us when the time came, and that having it there moving and everything would make our clits get stimulated and get more mature faster, giving us sexual pleasure. 

Having a big ring punched through my cunnie sure don’t give me any sexual or any other kind of pleasure right now.  Having it just makes my cunnie ache when I move.  Maybe she knew something I didn’t.  The boss lady said when we got a bit bigger our cunnie would become a perfect cock holster.

My cunnie would be like a cute little sex toy for men, a place where they stuck their dinks to warm them by sliding in and out, powerfully and quickly, until they spurted their cum right up inside us.  She said we’d find that lots of fun, but only after we’d had a cherry popping, whatever that is.

She also told us that the rings in our cunnies would help us get really sexually excited.  That sounded good.  I’d like to be sexually excited.  After we got our little cunnies pierced with those big brass rings, they made us stand in two lines, as straight as we could. 

When we were lined up they took this big long bamboo pole to each line and stuck it between our legs and into the ring in our cunnies, and that forced us to stand in a straight row, all of us attached by our ring to the long pole.  I thought that was a really sexy way to have us stand, wearing only our sox and high heeled shoes.

The boss lady used her buggy whip to make us squat, with our knees spread, so that we looked really sexy, with one row on each side of the stage.  We were facing the audience, and they could see between our legs the bamboo pole stuck through our cunnie rings.

to be continued . . .

Offline Shyloch46

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 01:51:28 AM »
Nice story, curious how the killing of the little girls is learned.....

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »

It didn’t take very long for our legs to start to get cramps, because we didn’t squat like that very often, but when someone started to complain or try to get up, the buggy whip slapped the top of our bottoms, and we got back in place really quickly.  I thought she was being really mean to us now, but it wasn’t my place to say. 

She really hurt my bum with that nasty whip, more than my legs hurt from cramps, because I had to crouch with my legs spread like all the others.  After a while we just had to try to stand up, but with our cunnie rings around that bamboo pole, we either all had to do it at once or we were stuck squatting like little frogs.

The two lines of us, stuck on those two poles, were put on either side of the stage, because we were only there to be decorations.  What that show was really about was a grade 6 graduation, which at the orphanage meant you left the school by getting yourself killed for the entertainment of guests.

Ruby and Jeannie were the stars for this one, because they were both starting to bud their boobies.  Like I said, once a girl grows her titties she’s not worth much to the orphanage, so they get their money out of her by making her star in her own snuff show.  That’s what they’re called, in case you don’t know.

Ruby’s titties were getting to be the biggest, so she had to go first.   Even 11-year-old girls in grade 6 can grow impressive boobies, and hers were exactly that.  They’d come months ago, and they’d kept her until they got this big so they could make a big deal of them.

They had this 3 foot long steel bar, really sharp on one end, and two guys, bare naked with their cocks sticking up firm held her while a third guy jammed the point into the side of her breast.  He pushed on it really hard so that it went right through and popped out on the side near her other tit. 

Then he just kept on pushing it, and stuck it right through her other big boobie too!  Ruby was now tit-stuck!

Jeannie’s titties weren’t nearly as big, but they did the same thing to her, and then they got ropes that hung from the ceiling and tied them to the outside of their tit impalers, and hauled them up so their sexy spike heeled shoes didn’t reach the floor, by quite a bit.

The boss lady give them both a machete, and told them she’d let them down only when the other girl was dead!  That was really bad news, but they believed her.  The guys grabbed their ankles and pulled the girls to opposite sides of the stage, each just above one of the rows of us kids squatting over our pole, and then they let them swing, so they went flying right by each other, sort of like Tarzan.

This was really serious.  They swung right past each other, and when they reached the other side the guy over there grabbed their ankles and held them.  The only time their legs were together was when the guys grabbed and held them.  That was how they held them until their next pass.

When they were swinging by the bar through their tits they kicked their legs wide, like for balance or something, but showed everybody their freshly shaved cunts. That’s how I learned that when a girl grows titties she also grows hair on her cunt and under her arms.  These two were shaved.

The second time they swung past each other they had figured out what to do, and how important it was they did it.  They took a big swing at each other with their machetes, and I can tell you, they weren’t very good at it.  They also weren’t yet fully committed do doing a job on the other.

Rita cut just a shallow line across Jeannie’s tummy and side, while Jeannie slashed herself a pretty good slice into the bottom of Rita’s stretched boobies, and both girls leaked blood. I watched the people in the audience, and the guys all had their cocks out and were jacking off.

On the next pass Jeannie stabbed her blade into Rita’s tummy, and Rita did the same as she did the first time, but this time she cut a lot deeper.  Where her tummy turned into her side, Jeannie’s cut opened a bit, and a bulge of her inside wigglies showed, with a little loop sticking out.   

Both girls were screaming really good, but at their age they should.  Like they were five years older than us.  Both had the idea of slashing at cunnie on the next swing, but Rita just got the inside of Jeannie’s groin, beside her pussy, while Jeannie really missed, cutting a deep gash high on the inside of Rita’s thigh.

This time the guys held the girls a bit longer, and then pulled them really high before letting them go. They got off the stage, just letting the girls swing and slash at each other.  They were still swinging wide across the stage, but each time less, and each time it was less important, because they were making really bad cuts on each other.

No matter which managed to kill the other, there would be no winner to this fight, because they were really butchering each other screaming girl alive, adding to the terrible cuts with each swing by.  When they just hung there by their tits, they started stabbing and everything, and opened up each other’s belly so their gutsies slithered right out of them, dangling down to the stage.  This was getting really close to disgusting.

Both girls obviously knew the business, because they both peed on the stage while they fought.  All the people in the audience cheered when Rita took a poop too.  I never thought of that as being sexy, but the people watching loved it, and hollered for her to do it again.

What suddenly ended the fight was when Jeannie had a terrible idea.  She waited for just the right moment, and then she stabbed her machete right into Rita’s screaming mouth, so hard that the point came poking out the back of her neck.  She’d cut Rita’s spine in two!

Jeannie grabbed Rita’s machete from her before she managed to drop it, and she went on hacking at the swinging body.  It was amazing, she was so mad.  She was cut so bad herself that she had lost a lot of blood, and she started to fade.  She peed again, and then she took a poop too as she died.

Both girls had paid the price of getting titties, and it was a price they could only pay once.  Losing those two didn’t hurt the orphanage much, because they got lots of money selling tickets to the show, and there were lots more girls getting ready to start budding their own titties, which for them would be the kiss of death.

All of us grade 2 kids now had permanent cunnie rings, the first of any girls at the orphanage to get them.  We giggled about it as we scampered aboard the bus in the dark lane for our ride back to our only home, the private girls only, no boys allowed, orphanage.