Author Topic: against the light  (Read 1025 times)

Offline English0Bob

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
  • I accept commissions
against the light
« on: August 08, 2021, 10:46:59 AM »

Lisa was making a reasonably acceptable PA for Katherine, despite her insipid appearance. She always seemed to dress in virginal white, which did nothing for the pallid complexion that went along with her black locks, tottering on high heels because she was embarrassed about being a little short. She was also developing a routine of unacceptably long and frequent bathroom visits. Both male and female members of staff had started timekeeping and making bets on the exact duration of Lisa's toilette. Did she have a drug habit? Katherine had never glimpsed needle marks along the vivid veins inside those slender forearms. Lisa dashed in to see her boss once, all flushed, after keeping her waiting so long to give dictation that Katherine asked her sardonically, "Cystitis, is it? I thought you only got that with rough Tinder dates and no condoms."

"No no," Lisa muttered, widening her beseeching black eyes, dropping her head and shaking it. Her blush spread down her marble neck into the collar of her buttoned blouse, making Katherine want to grip that throat and rip those buttons. Inside there Lisa appeared to keep a pair of juvenile breasts, high half grapefruits that probably needed no bra. Lisa seemed naively unaware that her sheer voile shirts and pants required an extra layer. When the loose fabric billowed against her, flesh tones were briefly visible. She never cottoned on to this - as it were - failing to realize why Katherine liked to give lengthy work briefings with Lisa standing in front of the studio window against the low afternoon sun. Katherine liked to gaze undisguisedly at the outline of those parted thighs, up to a shadowed surprisingly prominent vulva. On a pretext of having Lisa turn and admire the sunset, Katherine could observe the bar of a thong that did nothing to disguise the compact pout of Lisa's girlish buttocks. All in all, Katherine was prolonging Lisa's internship out of frank curiosity whether she could get to use Lisa's underwear for chewing gum. Lisa continued so supine, despite the blatancy of Katherine's agenda, Katherine's predatory instincts were on a hair trigger.

One day when Katherine had been waiting for Lisa overlong, she went to check the bathroom herself. There was no member of staff loitering with the official timekeeper's stopwatch, meaning that Lisa couldn't be in there. Katherine called down to security; Lisa had not left the building. She racked her brains. The only other facilities she could think of were right at the back of the disused former post room in the remote basement. On a whim, she went down there. Outside the heavy steel door she slipped off her heels for stealth. Inside all was in darkness. To keep it that way Katherine flipped the switch turning off the sensor-activated lighting under the maze of pipes in the low ceiling. She used her master key to lock the door behind her and padded through the dust and gloom towards a side room at the far end. She peered into the Ladies. All the doors were open. But in the Mens, a white blur was visible behind one of the bubble-glass doors of the archaic cubicles. Sounds reached Katherine that she recognized at once, the moans of a woman in foreplay and the whining buzz of a vibrator. The noise was sufficient to cover Katherine switching on her phone video camera, entering the open cubicle next door, mounting the sturdy seat and peering over the partition. 

The camera caught Lisa's blouse partly unbuttoned. With one hand inside her bra she was extruding a surprisingly fat raspberry nipple from one of those little vanilla puddings. Her trousers were hung on the door handle, her panties round her ankles, her other hand slowly manoeuvring a handbag sized vibrator in and out under a surprisingly puffy black triangle of curly hair. On some instrokes she stopped to strum herself with the frenzied thumb of a heavy metal guitarist. Her face was locked in a rictus, she made straining noises through clenched teeth, her straining thighs bucked her hips off the seat like a rodeo rider. Between Lisa's feet on the toilet floor, Katherine, and her camera, could see a photo frame that she had failed to notice was missing from her office, a picture from her recent summer holiday of her husband in a swimsuit. When Lisa orgasmed, apparently over this image, Katherine understood why she had taken herself to this remote location. The phone recorded the unladylike squeal of a pig being slaughtered, culminating in the even less decorous hee-hawing of a donkey. As Lisa slumped back with eyes closed and hair across her face, Katherine said softly "Why Lisa, I didn't know you cared." She leapt off the seat with a scream, immediately cowering away to pull up her panties.

Katherine dismounted and went round to the closed door. She rapped officiously on the glass, deliberately to intimidate and rush Lisa in the cover-up job that was evidently going on in there. Lisa emerged with one hand covering her face and the other struggling with her waist fastening. "Put your hands down and look at me," Katherine said. Lisa hardly dared peer up. "Lisa, do you know that a lewd act in a public toilet is not only a termination offense in this company but a criminal offense? And in the mens' toilet too. In possession of stolen property," tapping the photo frame, "not to mention stolen company time, and the inappropriate use of company facilities." Lisa was shaking with nerves and grizzling like a baby, so Katherine put her arms round her and murmured gently, "You know, I could have you arrested." casually undoing Lisa's clumsy waist bow. The wide legged trousers softly cascaded down. She turned Lisa around by the shoulders, deliberately running her forearm across Lisa's bosom, and pinning her against herself full length, buttocks to crotch. Katherine ran her fingers along the down of Lisa's little arms and pulled her wrists behind. "You'd be walked out of here in handcuffs," lashing the belt effectively to secure Lisa's crossed wrists together. Lisa was sobbing now, and wilting so guiltily she made no protest against this intimate treatment. "I'd tell the officers I suspected drug abuse. You'd be subjected to a full cavity search. Katherine ran a hand down into the front of Lisa's panties to get a feel of the crisply cushioned mons, fingers ploughing on under and up the still slippery slit, and hooking two fingers into the tight wet teen tunnel. "Shall I spare you the cops and carry out the search myself?" Lisa protested "Miss, I'm not a —!" Not waiting for the declaration to be completed, Katherine made Lisa gasp as she went to harshly fingering the nub of clit that had already received such punishment. One handed she began unbuttoning the rest of Lisa's blouse from behind. "I've seen there's nothing in this right bra cup, or nothing substantial anyway." Katherine flicked down the bra straps and worked her hand back and forth over the firm, elastic right breast. She pulled out and twisted the crinkling nipple till Lisa winced and and writhed. "But what about the other one?" Katherine yanked the middle of the bra upwards, the tiny tits scarcely flickering from the friction, and gave the other nipple the same treatment, sensually plumping up both tender raspberries only so as to crush and bruise them. "Would you like your co-workers to see my video? I'm going to make a webpage just for you, with your name and a contact form. I'll put it on a website in China where no one will be able to get it taken down. All your colleagues will find links to it in their spam folders, untraceable. You'll never get another respectable job offer. You're bound to get some online offers that are not at all respectable, however. As the website manager - and your life manager in all things now, let's say - I could arrange for you to accept some lucrative business. With myself for company, dear, of course. And to collect the money. Or we could just go with freebies to the men who have no money and, due to their laundry, dental and hygiene issues, no other prospects of intimacy. Or post your address and phone number on a dark web rapists' bulletin board and leave it to fate." Lisa gasped and wailed.

Katherine pulled the blouse down Lisa's arms behind her back. "Walk," Katherine ordered, and steered near-naked snow-white Lisa, using her bra strap as a halter, out into the office and over to the postmaster's obsolete workstation. Katherine kicked inside Lisa's ankles to have her spread her legs, and bent her over the desk. She worked one hand into the T-bar of the thong, pulled it as high as she could with Lisa on her tiptoes and screeching, and twisted it as far as her wrist could rotate, till the fabric ripped apart somewhere unseen that was very personal to Lisa. "Now Lisa, unlike the police I'm going to give you a choice - three choices, and we'll have all three. Where do you want me to look first?" Only sobs and pleading. Christina amused herself by inking up one of the old stamps and wetly printing OVERDUE all over Lisa's thighs and resilient bottom. She put the knobbed stamp handle to Lisa's mouth and eased it in and out till Lisa gagged and drooled. "All this toilet time, and have you had your bowels open to day, Lisa? Maybe this will help,", screwing the slobbery knob slowly into the uppermost vantage place Lisa perforce was offering, bottom up. Then taking Lisa's vibrator from her handbag and running it at full speed, Katherine introduced it full length up Lisa elastic tunnel, lubrication apparently unnecessary. Picking up a packing-tape dispenser, with a flourish, Katherine ran several strips underneath Lisa from her navel down under her crotch, attaching to a lot of hair, and up through the deep crevice of her bottom, packing it in there firmly, up to her coccyx, to secure the electric entertainment in place. She ran tape several times around Lisa's waist to make extra sure of keeping the vertical strips in place. Then Katherine went round to the other side of the desk where Lisa could watch her, unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, hanging it neatly on a chair. Then her blouse and panties. "Kneel down, Lisa." Her cringing assistant mutely obeyed. Katherine came back to Lisa's side of the desk and leaned back against it.

"Face upwards, Lisa." Katherine bunched up the soft black hair hair and hauled on it so as to obtain the face at a useful angle. "After this you're going back to work with the vibe in place. You can come and see me at 5.15 to have it removed. If I've heard a squeak out of you the rest of the day, whether you're cumming or cringing, you'll get a spanking. But I expect to see your clothes transparent with sweat."

Then just as Lisa's mouth opened to protest Katherine pushed her down into a squat on her heels, bracketed Lisa's uplifted head between her stockinged thighs and crammed it into her sopping, aching darkness.
Kinks, I've had a few
But then again
Too many to mention

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
Re: against the light
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 07:07:17 PM »
My my.  Nicely done Bob