Author Topic: Beartown  (Read 485 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
Beartown
« on: March 24, 2021, 10:57:33 AM »
On Crave I started watching this series called Beartown. It's a Swedish production actually, about this guy who moves his family to this little northern Swedish town to coach their junior hockey team. A bit of a crisis erupts when the coach's teenage daughter is raped by the star player of the hockey team. The rape is witnessed by another player who happens to be of Middle Eastern origin. Of course when the star player is arrested, police are reluctant to prosecute him and won't believe the eyewitness testimony of the other kid, because well, he's not white! So some racial issues in the series too.
The daughter is a cute little thing played by an actress named Miriam Ingrid. Being a European show, it doesn't hold back any on showing her getting railed by this hockey player. Be warned it does prtray underage rape. It's only a 5 episode series and it's in English subtitles which is sort of annoying, but not a bad little show. It's apparently based on a novel by some well-known Swedish author.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Re: Beartown
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 08:14:21 PM »
Is Crave a streaming service like Netflix?

Why the US is still so hung up on boobs and censorship is so crazy. 

The other day the Breakfast Club was on and I had forgotten about the part under the table of Molly's panties.  I'm not sure if even that scene would fly today.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
Re: Beartown
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 09:05:24 AM »
Yes, Crave is similar to Netflix. 

I know what you mean about the censorship. America has never been able to get past its Puritanism. Europe has always had much more enlightened attitudes when it comes to portraying nudity and sex in TV and cinema. America has always lagged behind, and right now it seems, in the age of Woke-ness and #Metoo, they seem to be regressing even more.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!