Author Topic: It's about time  (Read 298 times)

Offline Ganz Genau
  • Junior
  • Merits 7
It's about time
« on: February 22, 2021, 05:50:29 PM »
I've been visiting this site on and off for years - yes, at an age where I definitely shouldn't have been here as you can see from my current age, I would not encourage this nowadays.
Talking about my age, I am a 20 year-old male from Germany, first discovered this site as a curious teen maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Back then, I was more of the reading type of guy, but soon started to write very questionable pieces of literature. Questionable in the sense that they sucked balls. But with the years I refined my writing style, even if slowly and every now and then I contribute some stuff to the German section, even though I intend to start writing some English stuff someday. I mostly enjoy softer stuff and am probably in the minority here but recently I also started writing some rape stuff because oddly enough it's a little easier to write exciting stories with that topic.
Nevertheless, I just felt like it was about time I introduced myself on this board since I made my 100th post just a while ago
Peace!
currently writing (probably) ((not))

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: It's about time
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 09:36:57 PM »
Welcome to RU!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!