Author Topic: BDSM Blind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story updated Thu 29 Jul 2021  (Read 14798 times)

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
BDSM Bind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story  updated Sun 3 Mar 2021

As I am almost positive that I have the oomph to carry this one through to completion I am going to start posting instalments now.

This tale is very loosely based on a story about a blind date surprise that I enjoyed very much at Literotica.  As with other times when I use another author’s work as my inspiration I have changed the name of the story and the names of all the characters to make it clear that these are my characters and my ideas, not theirs.  The other story also was a romance … which this too basically … but unlike the other tale my story is a bit more love at first sightish and is not told only from the guys point of view but the lady’s as well and it includes my usual kinks D/s and S&M, water sports, torture (extreme S&M), and underage sex … well and snuff too, sort of.

And though I am not usually *that* into it, for some reason, the characters seem to be sucking me into a more cannibalism than I usually mess around with.  And they also seem to want at least get close to the question ‘If someone has been trained to a certain mode of behavior (in this case sex slave) from a very young age then is their continued adherence to that mode of behavior as an adult actually consensual?’  I am not sure if we will actually tackle that issue but it seems that the question will be raised. 

Because of the cannibalism and because the male protagonist (Jack) is a Club Murgatroyd member who has the residue of his hobby displayed in his home the snuff warnings are appropriate.  Though I am sure now that there is not going to be any snuff by the characters in this story there is a rather graphic description of one peripheral death so far and I still have the date at the Club yet to write, and also I have not yet written the part where Jack and Irene get to know one another … given her predilections the possibility of them watching a snuff film together exists so ‘viewing’ snuff at one remove is a certainty; you have been warned.

The Kristen’s Board warnings work … so I include them here.

Incest:
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

Rape or non-consent:
This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I do not promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is WRONG. Those who commit rape are criminals who are rightly despised everywhere.

Snuff:
This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story of sexualized death.  If you do not like such stories, please turn back. This is a fantasy; I do not endorse or advocate killing in the real world, even with the person’s consent, except for certain.  This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more.  Killing a non-consenting person is murder.  Murder is WRONG.  Those who commit murder are criminals who are rightly despised everywhere.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 12:51:55 PM by grendel »
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: BDSM Blind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 02:06:55 PM »
BDSM Bind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story

By Grendel

(MFFFFff, MILF, inter, inc, con, BDSM, humil, w/s, tor, sn, can)

“Hey Bro!  Whatcha’ doin’?”

“Nothing.”  I closed the browser quickly not wanting my sister to see that I was on a dating site. 

I didn’t want June to see the site because she was sure to give me grief about it … just as she had about my inability to find a girlfriend in the local BDSM community … and how badly my office romance with Geneva had gone … and indeed every failure of my love life since she was old enough to realize I had one.

As we were raised in a strict D/s household with male dominance baked in a lot of that grief had turned into extra swats and cane strokes and deciding to fuck her up the ass instead of in the cunt.  Being June I am sure she didn’t give a shit, she probably considered it a bonus … but, it had made me feel better, still did. 

She grinned at me.  “The Missus says breakfast will be ready in a sec.”

“I’ll be right down!”  When Bryony cooks it is not to be missed … and if you let it get cold she gets snippy so I didn’t even consider getting back on the computer … besides there weren’t that many comments on my profile, yet … more soon I hope … even though it is a vanilla site there are more people who kink than will admit it and I have been very clear what mine are.  Anyway, that day it was easy to make up my mind. 

As I headed for the hall I pulled up the dating site’s app on my phone and scrolled down the short list of commenters to Hannah and hit enter.  After clattering down the stairs I paused at the door to my kitchen/dining room typed “Hello, thank you for your kind comments on my profile.  I found yours interesting as well and would like to meet … dinner perhaps sometime in the next week?”  I paused and added “Though I can also do lunch if that would make you more comfortable” before hitting enter. 

I was chewing the first exquisite bite of the gorgeous omelet June’s wife had set before me when my phone dinged.  I debated ignoring it.  June and Bryony were my guests and they should be the focus of my attention while they were here … despite the fact that most of the fun stuff had been taken care of last night.  Still, June’s ‘conjugal visits’ usually only came once a month and the view was as fine as the food her almost black DD cups contrasting nicely with Bryony’s heavily freckled Bs.  Both were wearing nothing but a collar around their necks.  June’s condition was consensual but not voluntary, as Father taught me, slaves are always naked in my house … Bryony’s lack was her own choice … though one she knew I preferred … I suspected some combination of the same respect, kindness and love that I felt for her.

June on the other hand had been my sub since the day that she had figured out what cock was and decided she wanted to try one.  The timing was convenient as she is my little sister and given the differences between boys and girls we both entered puberty pretty much simultaneously.  It had started as mutual exploration under Father’s guidance, but that relationship had flowered and become powered by a deep and abiding lust and a love that was even stronger.  And it was going to continue until one of us died … given the actuarial odds probably me. 

It was, however, a complicating factor in both of our love lives … but neither of us had any intention of changing … ever.  June had insisted, openly, with all of her lovers of whatever gender, that if she and I were in traveling distance of one another that we would play at least once a month.  I of course agreed, what fool wouldn’t.  It is not immodest of me to say that my sister is an absolute fox and amazingly good in bed to boot!

Bryony agreed as well, it was part of the price of admission after all … but Bryony did not have to be here, that was her choice.  She wanted to though … she wanted to be part of every part of June’s life … and if June loved her brother in a certain way Bryony wanted to do the same.  There were problems with this of course.

Problem number one of course was that while June is bisexual Bryony is a lesbian … as in never kissed a boy and the thought of cock makes me nauseous lesbian.  Problem number two is that Bryony O’Neil does not have a single submissive cell in her body.  This makes her perfect to be my sister’s Mistress … give that little cunt a millimeter and she will take your leg off, but it is more than a bit problematic for a female consenting to BDSM play with me. 

I blushed again as I, again fondly remembered June’s animated description their ‘discussion’ that afternoon before they both had, five years ago, showed up at the door of my one room apartment … a place whose only two advantages were that it was in walking distance of all my classes and the neighbors didn’t complain about the sound of female screams … neither did I … but I wondered about some of those guys … and they were all guys.  June had told Bryony in no uncertain terms that I would fuck all three of her holes, that I would make her beg me to fuck all three of her holes, and that I would make her cum with my cock balls deep in each of her three holes. I am not sure which makes me blush more, that she boasted that I could/would do that to a confirmed non-submissive lesbian … or that I HAD done it … and done it again, and again, every time sense.

I am not claiming here that I had somehow forced Bryony to find men attractive … merely that between them, June and Father had taught me enough about the female body that I can make it do pretty much anything I want.  There will be exceptions of course, and Bryony might have been one had she wanted to be, but she didn’t.

It tells you a lot about Bryony that she came back the second time … and has come along with June every time we played since they became a couple … except for those few times real life interfered with it.  And twice she came by herself when June couldn’t make it.  And that I find myself loving her just as much as I love June … though in a quite different way.  That made it quite easy for us all when Bryony decided that she wanted me to be the sperm donor for their children, a thought that made me blush even more with embarrassment and pride.  That decision made all we had to do was to adjust the visits to Bryony’s personal 28 day cycle. 

“So” June’s slightly mocking tone brings me back to the current moment, “a text message at 10 AM on Sunday morning.  That means either a disaster at work or a new girlfriend.  Which is it Bro?” 

I finished with my second bite.  “Whatever it is, it can wait until breakfast is over and my guests have departed.” And took the third bite.

“Oh come on Bro!  I am dying here.  At least check and see which it is.”

I looked at Bryony, “With your permission?”  She smirked and nodded.  I grinned back.  “OK cum-rag, get your skanky ass under the table and put those lovely brown lips of yours to the use for which they are intended … sucking white cock.”

June made a face but obediently put down her fork and napkin and crawled under the table.  Bryony and I chatted for a bit as her wife sucked my cock like a … not like a pro, like the superbly trained sex-slave she is.

Soon though Bryony said “I need some more coffee, would you like some Sir?”  I shook my head.  As she picked up her cup and stood she added, “Actually we are family Sir,” and gave me another of her lovely smiles and flicked her finger toward my phone, “I would be honored if you would treat us as such.”  I smiled back and picked it up. 

“It is a date by the way … well if she says yes.”  I managed not to laugh as June hummed on my cock. 

Bryony chuckled as she turned away, “Dearest Sir, any girl with a Kinsey score of five or lower would say yes to a first date with you!”

This time I did laugh as my sister hummed her emphatic agreement … and before proceeding I paused to admire Bryony’s very fine ass and the cane marks that still crisscrossed both it and the backs of her thighs.  Last night had been amazing as usual … she always tried her very best not to beg for it … and it was getting harder and harder to make her … one of these days she might actually win that game.

I opened my phone.  “Dinner would be lovely Sir.  Thank you for the invitation.  With a little notice I can be available any evening through Sunday.  I would be happy if you would pick the restaurant Sir; just tell me where and when to show up.”  I grinned and gave Bryony a thumbs up.  After considering my options for a second I opened a restaurant app.

“Wonderful!  I have reservations for two at Benson’s Bar and Grill for 5:30 PM this Friday under the name Jack.”

The week passed slowly mostly because of Geneva who has decided to try and get us back together again.  I couldn’t avoid her at work of course … and had to be polite too.  But the most annoying part was that I couldn’t block her from my phone or even turn the damn thing off.  I had to let every call from her go to voice mail and then check it to see if it was work or personal.  I swear I was tempted to say yes to a date and then tie her up and alternate hate fucks with whippings until I was too tired to stand.  But I didn’t and Friday came at last.

“Hello George.”

“Hello Sir, your guest has already arrived and I have seated her in your usual spot.  Water and menus are on the table.  She seems a nice girl, very polite … offered to stand and wait for you rather than be seated.  Oh, and Clair is your server today.”

I headed toward the back grinning and nearly stopped in my tracks.  That was NOT the 4’10” blonde, blue eyed, aerobics instructor and personal trainer that I had thought I had made a date with!!

%

I had felt a spike of terror staring at the date and time on my phone.  I had not really thought that he would reply to me.  The age difference, the attractiveness difference, the class difference, he was out of my league.  The only reason I had hit send was that he said he wanted exactly what I wanted “… looking for a long term D/s relationship with, hopefully when sufficient trust is establish, either a Total Power Exchange or, preferably a legal slave contract.”  And he is a sadist too … perfect fit.  My finger jammed down and … ‘Beep’ … it was done; I was committed!

Still my confidence had not improved when I went beyond his profile and researched him on the web.  He was a ‘Senior Financial Analyst’ with a prestigious venture capital firm … at his age.  Harvard and MIT, mathematics and economics … magna cum laude, not much of a match for an unemployed paralegal with an associate’s degree.  Though at least I had more years work experience than he did.

Then I stumbled on what looked like his dad.  I couldn’t be positive, but the names matched … if Jack is still a nickname for John … old money, lots of it.  And me just one step above white trash … and not white either.

Then there is the whole single mother with two daughters thing … of course if he could read between the lines that might be a bonus for a certain type of guy.  Why did I put those two pictures in my profile?  What if he is a user? 

I snorted and took a sip of water.  The truth was that both my step-dad and Master had been users.  In their hearts we were nothing but sex toys for them, things not people.  But Master at least had been a good Master, treated us well, made sure the girls got into good schools … not that that mattered much for Kaylee … but Irene!  Who would have thought that a bona fide genius would pop out of my cunt?

We had all loved Master.  And there is a chance at least that he had loved us back, as pets of course, not as people … but still. 

And Master wasn’t a member of Club Murgatroyd and this guy IS!!

I took another sip of water.  God I hope he gets here soon.  If he doesn’t I am going to fret myself into a panic attack.  I looked at my phone, 5:30 PM exactly.  I looked up at the door.  Ah.  Breathe pig.  I put the phone into my purse and stood up.  Jesus Christ on a crutch!  He is even more beautiful in person than he was in those pictures!!

%
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 12:53:06 PM by grendel »
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 03:09:48 PM »
It seems you are in a creative Phase!

I hope we could expect a lot of Tension between a woman just one step over trash and the cultivated Triple.
Sounds very promising. Love the BDSM Background.
Merit for this humming start.

Your fan
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 12:55:07 PM »
Thank you Sp[unkjunk and the rest who came by to give the tale a gander ... I meant to post another update sooner than this but the weekend got away from me .;. luckily I remembered it today ... enjoy!
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: BDSM Blind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story updated Mon 15 Feb 2021
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 12:56:37 PM »
I managed to keep walking and keep smiling as she stood up.  Well someone made a mistake … and it had almost certainly been me … I just couldn’t figure out how.  Not a fitness instructor for sure, nope … that my friend is what they call a BBW.

Now regarding feminine beauty I am just as shallow as the next guy.  I don’t use a 10 point scale though … four points is all I need: date, rape, torture, or nope.  Date is a pretty wide range, it basically means that she is pretty enough that I would be willing to do the work to find out what she is like.  Rape, hate-fuck really; I am being honest here …. of preference I start at ‘really rough sex’ and go UP from there, so rape … usually, or fuck if I am, rarely, in a mellower mood.  It basically means a one night stand.  Torture means that she physically interesting enough that I would be interested in playing S&M games with her, but probably no sex.  Nope means what it says.

This lady was big in more than one way, in heels her eyes were level with mine, and I am not a small dude.  Very thick thighs and more than a bit of a belly on her, too much junk in the trunk too … but that excess was well balanced by a bosom which was truly awe inspiring.  She has a pretty face too.  The tight, short red party dress was also a good choice.  Definitely rapeable but close to the torture side of that spectrum.

“Hannah?”  I said putting out my hand.  She nodded and took my hand, we shook.  “I am Jack of course, and I am very pleased to meet you.  Thank you for accepting my invitation.”

“Hello Sir.”  She glanced up at me and then down again.  Scratch the ‘pretty’ descriptor for the face and substitute ‘stunning’ and I was stunned … heart shaped face, huge dark eyes, full lips, superbly complimented by skin the color of a perfect tan, and framed by midnight black hair.   I barely heard her as she continued.  “Thank you for inviting me Sir.  I hope that you enjoy the evening.”

“I am sure that I shall.”  There was a bit of a hesitation before I realized that we were both waiting for the other to sit first.  That’s what I get for dating a mundane … messes up the reflexes.  I sat down and she followed.

Clair appeared to take our drink orders.  I waived at Hannah.  “I am paying by the way.”

“What would you suggest Sir?”

I blinked.  Submissive but not full out ‘play’ mode … “Whisky?”  She nodded.  “Clair we will have Glenfiddich 15 neat, ice on the side, make them both doubles.”  I paused looking at Hannah carefully, she was sitting up straight, but her head tilted slightly forward and eyes downcast.  “Would you like to do the rest of our date ‘in scene’?”  It was her turn to blink.  She looked around hesitating.  “Problem?”  And then my heart nearly stopped as I realized that on the drive over I had been studying the wrong girl’s BDSM survey.  Hell I didn’t even know if *this* Hannah had attached one to her profile.

“I … I have been a lifestyle sub most of my life Sir but … we never did scenes in public.  Maybe … maybe because both my step-father and Master were lawyers and had to keep certain appearances.”

“You saw the sign, right?  This is a safe place to play.”  ‘Nudity, public sex and spankings encouraged.’  The sign made me smile every time I came in the front door.

She nodded, “… researched it on line too.”

Careful girl … very good.  “Real popular with the BDSM crowd which is why I come here … swingers too of course.”

She briefly looked me in the eyes again.  “Yes Sir, this brainless cunt would love to play here with all these people watching.”  She was squirming in her seat now.

“Do you have a play name cunt?”

“Sir this worthless humiliation slut is usually called Fuck Pig, but Sir can call it anything Sir wants.”

I grinned, yep a careful girl, just in case I was slow on the uptake.  Humiliation and verbal discipline, more than enough to start with.  “I see that the Pig was stupid enough to wear a bra … was it arrogant enough to think it also deserved panties?”

Blushing furiously she replied “Yes Sir, a black thong.”

“Push it aside and start masturbating, at least one finger up in your cunt.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Let’s see, first I guess, is that I don’t insist that you use third person … if it makes you feel more comfortable then keep on keeping on, but please don’t be offended when I mess up as I don’t usually do that and so don’t have the right reflexes.  Speaking of which, I know it will be hard for you as you have been trained differently but I want you to look me in the eye when I am talking to you and also when you are talking to me.”  I waited until she looked up and smiled.  “Also verbal responses are not required if I am looking at you, either nod or simply obey, other than that fewer words are better … unless words are the point that is.”  Wide eyed she nodded.  I hesitated … no, later.  “Can you cum relatively quickly?”

“Yes Sir; I am pierced down there, and so I can cum almost at will.”

“Excellent.”  I grinned and she smiled back.  “While masturbating continuously you will go to the restroom takeoff your panties and bra, do the best you can to keep masturbating as you do.  Then look in the mirror and start calling yourself names and cum.  Then still masturbating, throw the panties in the trash.  I know how expensive those large bras can be so you may put that in your purse.  Fix your dress then come back here, still masturbating continuously and stand in front of me and beg to cum again.”  I had not thought that her eyes could get wider but they did, still she nodded.  “Do it now fuck-pig.”

I could swear that I hear the ‘squish squish’ of fingers in a sopping cunt.  She got up and awkwardly walked away.  Yep, the ass is definitely too big … but it might be really fun to just LAY into it with a whip.  I shook myself and yanked my phone out bringing up the dating app … yes, *now* there were two Hannahs in the comment list … and for some reason Hannah36C came after HannahFF.  My fault indeed.                                     

%

I am flying.  This was the most intense humiliation experience that I have had ever … it even tops the nine dog gang-bang … because there were only three people watching that … to my eyes, at that moment, the restaurant seems to be packed. The men of course are all amused and/or aroused … happily the women in *this* crowd are mostly the same, only a few are disgusted or repelled. 

If there had been more of them I would not have been able to hold back and would probably have wound up a cummed to death corpse sprawled obscenely on the floor half way to the restroom.  As it was when I heard one mutter ‘Disgusting.  What a fucking animal.’ I almost lost it!!

As it was I managed to obey Sir’s instructions flinging panties and bra to the floor before staring at the fucking pig in the mirror its obscene udders hanging out for all to see and saying “You are a disgusting, worthless, stupid piece of shit, cum-rag-fuck-PIG!  YES!!!”  GOD but that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had!

I heard a throat being cleared and turned cringing in embarrassment.  A woman … a handful of years older than me, one of the ones who had looked at me with disgust, had followed me into the restroom.  The look of loathing on her face almost made me cum again.  “I need to pee, and I would assume that since you are both a piece of shit and a cum-rag that you are also a urinal.” 

I was frozen in panic, mentally … automatically my hand kept fucking my sopping cunt as I faced a woman who really did consider me to be a piece of shit ….  She shouldn’t be doing this without Sir’s permission … but, what would Sir want me to do … I didn’t know, but the choice was binary … and he obviously enjoys humiliating cunts … better to be punished for doing than not doing.  I sank to my knees and opened my mouth.

She had a long dress but it was slit to the hip so she just pulled it down and spread it wide as she positioned her panty-less crotch.  As usual submission calmed me and my throat opened easily and her piss flowed down it without restriction … she leaned down and pinched and twisted my nipples and I tried to fight it off … I really did but I CAME … I came HARD as her piss filled my mouth and flowed down my throat; I came without Sir’s permission.  I really am a stupid, worthless, piece of shit, urinal. 

%
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 03:27:59 PM »
I love this rag...because she´s a treasure!
So much fun  in a willing slut!
Wonder for the extreme... >:D
Please go on :emot_thedrool.gif:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:35:38 PM by spunkjunk »
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline snusnumrik
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 12:06:48 PM »
As always I love your dirty talk!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 02:16:14 PM »
snusnumrik thank you for commenting ... I appreciate it!

Spunkjunk, thank you also ... AND this time some ... more than hints as to why I have this in the extreme section

I hope you all enjoy  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: BDSM Blind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story updated Fri 26 Feb 2021
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 02:20:29 PM »
My eyes tracked her as she vanished into the restroom.  Then I remembered why I had come up with a way to get her away from the table for a while and returned to the dating app … I am here and a gentleman always makes sure that the lady has a good time.  Which means it would be a really good idea to read the right Hannah’s profile.

“Sexually I am very submissive and am looking for a long term relationship with a male Dom but am very open to other experiences.”   I bit my lip.  Yeah.  I can grok that. 

Single mom with two daughters.  Pictures were attractive but honest.  Certainly not trying to hide anything.  Two pictures with the girls, both taken wearing the same outfits … and they look to be stunners. 

Ah, she has posted her BDSM survey.  Well that is excellent.  ALL her Dom scores are 0 … submissive scores, well … pet, submissive, degradee, slave, and masochist are all 10 … everything else above eight … mostly nines … and not a switch either.  A perfect match for my kinks … another perfect match for me.

Clair brought the whisky and ice by.  I plopped one cube into mine and told her to come back when Hannah returned.

I went back to the pictures again … hmmm, not bad really … stopped at the pictures with her daughters.  Other than their beauty the first thing that leaped out at one was that they were not by the same father, just like me and June, well opposite … Sis and I had different mothers. 

As I had to guess I’d guess that that big sis’ dad had been a short stocky black dude, quite dark too.  Lil’ sis’ da had probably been some kind of Norwegian giant … Viking throw back, I grinned, she still had Mom’s black hair but was blue eyed with pale skin and freckles .  Combined with Mom’s either Hispanic or Eurasian look they had all the bases covered.  Well not all … ‘small breasted’ was definitely NOT a family trait. 

The clothes were interesting too.  Mom was wearing a halter top and a short pleated skirt, the two girls were wearing sun dresses.  The elder’s was a bare shouldered affair with an empire waist that was almost obscenely short.  The younger had a more traditional dress with spaghetti shoulder straps that buttoned down the front and was a more modest length.  I switched from the full body shot back to the close up.  And … all three are wearing chokers … black chokers, matching black chokers.  I focused in on the youngest … checking the straps, yeah, no bra … and though it wasn’t obvious the top two buttons were unbuttoned.  None of them were wearing bras; what do you want to bet that none of them were wearing panties either?  Just three sub sluts out for a walk on a lovely summer day with their Master taking a couple snaps for the album.

Wow.  I went back and checked the profile … it practically shouted ‘please USE ME!’….  But, it was all ‘I’ … no ‘we’.  Still, I wondered what I would find if/when she invited me up for a nightcap. 

A rustle from the customers brought my eyes back to the restroom.  She was about half way back already ... hunched forward, tits swinging, eyes downcast … though occasionally she looked up to see if I was watching and shuddered in embarrassment as she saw that I was.  You know, from the front on, all things considered, she really is quite pretty.

She stopped in front of me.  “Sir may this degraded fuck-pig please cum.”

“Not yet; what did you say to the pig in the mirror?”

“Sir I said, ‘You are a disgusting, worthless, stupid piece of shit, cum-rag-fuck-pig.’”

“Change it to ‘I am’ and say it.”

“I am a disgusting, worthless, stupid piece of shit, cum-rag-fuck-pig.”  She said softly.

I looked at her crotch, her quickly moving hand covered with a sheen of cum.   “Louder.” 

“I am a disgusting, worthless, stupid piece of shit, cum-rag-fuck-pig!”

“Louder and cum at the end.”

“I am a disgusting, worthless, stupid *piece of shit*,CUM-RAG, *FUCK-PIG*!!!!  Fuck!  Filthy fuck-pig cumming Sir!”  Yes she was … she was cumming so hard that her face was bright red and I thought her legs were going to give out.  And then there were cheers from the crowd and she KEPT cumming … I don’t think she could have cum harder.

When I heard her start to pant I said, “Sit down fuck-pig; keep masturbating.”  She nodded and used one hand to brace against the table as she slid into the small booth.

Still gasping she got out “If Sir keeps giving me Os like that then Club Murgatroyd becomes redundant … I’ll just drop dead of a heart attack!”

“Nah, you are much too well trained a fuck-pig to do something so undisciplined as to die without permission.  Speaking of which until told otherwise you may now cum anytime you please, but announce it appropriately.” 

%

God!  I nod.  “Speaking of which Sir, this fuck-pig came without permission while in the restroom.”  Sir raised his eyebrows inviting me to continue.  I explained what had happened, blushing so hard my face felt sunburned.  “Pig knows that the lady was out of line Sir, but it thought ….”  He nodded and grinned at me … fuck.

“Well, you made the right choice anyway fuck-pig, good girl!”

FUCK!  “Sir, your worthless, piece of shit fuck-pig is cumming!!”  FUCK!!  FUCK!!!  He seems a nice guy; if I can’t figure out how to not cum every time he pays me a compliment it is going to be a long evening! His grin just got bigger … and more beautiful. 

“Can you point her out to me?”

“About your 4 o’clock, big booth, her and two girls and a man.”  He turned and deliberately looked, she saw and *glared* at me, but looked away from Sir’s stare.  God.  Breathe fuck-pig!

Turning back, he nodded.  “Elaine Sutherland … she is a complete bitch.  She knew where the line was and stepped over it on purpose.  Ricco is a pretty good guy, a paying member of Murgatroyd’s but not really a Dom.  He doesn’t like what she does but doesn’t want to do the work required to control her … and her daughters.  All three of them are gold plated bitches … well that’s not fair, the youngest, Anabel, something could be done with her, with the right discipline.  The other two are a complete waste of oxygen, especially Elaine. 

“I would be surprised that Ricco hasn’t already divorced the bitch if I didn’t know that he is banging both her daughters.” 

His eyes caught mine and my breath caught … I … I … “Cumming SIR!  Worthless degraded wanton fuck-pig cumming for you!!!”  He continued with only the slightest smirk, but his lips and eyes said ‘I know what you are you disgusting cum-rag.’

“Those two know that if they don’t put out with a smile all three of them will be out on the street with a pre-nup that will NOT support them in the style to which they have been accustomed.”  GOD!  Still cumming!!!  “The bitch is more than happy to have her daughters take the cock … I wonder if she likes to watch?”  Fuuuuck!

“Filthy pig still cummiiigggg!”  He took a sip of his whisky and smiled at me. 

Breathe PIG!!  Gasping I reached out and put one ice cube in my whisky and slowly counted to 30 before taking a sip … oh, now THAT is good!  I have never been able to buy really good whisky and Master had been more of a gin kind of guy.  Yet another reason to like Jack.

Who, based on the smile, was apparently quite pleased with me but, it seemed to me, VERY put out with Elaine.  He kept glancing in her direction and then forcing his attention back to me. 

“Did you use rideshare to get here?”  What?  Where had that come from?  He was looking right at me so I nodded.

“I’ll give you a ride home then.  That way if you decide to invite me in we can take care of your punishment for cumming without permission tonight rather than having to wait.”

Oh.  I nodded again.  Was I going to invite him up?  Fuck yeah!

He paused a puzzled look on his face and I realized that he was looking at my purse.  “Your bra isn’t in your purse is it Pig?”

“No Sir, I threw it away too.”  He just raised his eyebrows.  “I wanted ….  I felt a need to … to demonstrate commitment to the scene Sir.”

He smiled, considering.  “May I touch you?”  I nodded.  He leaned forward and gently stroked my face.  I fought to keep the orgasm away.  He dropped his hands to my udders, so warm, and slipped them into my dress and slid my udders out and set them were everyone could see.  GOD!  “Beat it.  Rape it.”  He said reading the tattoos above my areolae as he caressed my nipples, ignoring the piercings for now.  “The ‘it’ is you I suppose?”  I nodded.  He pinched and squeezed and then roughly twisted my nips, grinding the sensitive flesh into the piercings.

“Filthy pig is cumming Sir!  Leaving a huge wet spot on its dress!”  He grinned still twisting for a long twenty seconds or so.  And then sat back smiling his approval.  Doin’ good so far I think pig.  I smiled back shyly. 

I could breathe normally by the time the waitress arrived wondering about orders.  Sir looked at me and I glanced up at … Clair who was smirking down at me and then looked Sir in the eye, “Sir this brainless fuck-pig will eat whatever you want it to eat.”  God!  Don’t cum!  DO NOT cum Pig!!

Sir blinked and glanced up at Clair and then looked me straight in the eye.  “Do you happen to have any long pig?”  It took a couple seconds before I remembered what ‘long pig’ meant.  There was a roaring in my ears … I had NOT expected that! 

Clair smiled down at me, enjoying my incipient panic and said, “Yes Sir, I checked especially for you.  All we have is Italian sausage fresh from the Murgatroyd’s in Naples.  It is available on request in the ‘Tuscan Sausage and Vegetables’ entre and also with the stuffed mushrooms appetizer.” 

“Real Italian sausage?”  It is my turn to blink.

And Clair’s turn to blush.  “I am sorry Sir, I didn’t check that.”  At least SHE knew what he meant.

“No matter.”  Then he stopped and really looked at me, for what seemed a long time, then he tilted his head to the side and sort of smiled and shrugged at the same time.  “We will have insalata caprese and stuffed mushrooms with long pig as appetizers; I will have the small cut of the fillet mignon, medium, with a loaded baked potato, and the fuck-pig will have the Tuscan sausage, again with long pig.  I would prefer real Italian but whatever you have.”

Clair nodded and hurried off.  I cleared my throat, “Sir may I ask a question?”

“Always.  At any time.  In any situation.”

“Sir I understand long pig, but ‘real’ Italian?”

He leaned forward and said softly, “Yeah, here they prefer euphemisms, when I take you Club Murgatroyd …” my heart gave a flutter and I grinned, he paused sort of startled and then continued, “if you say yes to a second date that is.”

I nodded enthusiastically.  “Well YES, assuming you don’t put me in the hospital tonight Sir.”  Now he grinned.

“I think that can be arranged.  Anyway, at the Club they say girl-meat or cunt-meat, though you’ve got to be careful with that last one as it is a cut as well as a type.  So, real Italian … despite all the interested amateurs the majority of the cunts actually snuffed in the various clubs around the world are professionals, snuff-whores and, again with all the interesting and capable locals who go that route, in the developed world most of those whores come from elsewhere … South America, Africa, Asia, the sub-continent.”

I nodded, “Italian sausage made with a whore from Italy … or an amateur.”  He nodded.  “Do you often eat … cunt-meat Sir?”

“Rarely, and then almost always the meat of a cunt I know personally … however, I *often* enjoy watching cunts eat cunt-meat.”  He looked me right in the eye.  “I do however love liver pan fried with onions,” then he glanced down at my belly, and then shifted to where my thighs would be if the table wasn’t in the way “ham I can take or leave, but I am a big fan of all styles of sausage.”  Don’t cum Pig … don’t cum!!   

What the actual FUCK!!??  I mean … snuff has always been sort of a fantasy … not watching other … other cunts get snuffed … but imaging being snuffed myself … which I have always imagined as being incredibly painful and incredibly hot … the ultimate humiliation … the ultimate submission.  DON’T CUM PIG!!

%

I watched her squirm in her seat, trying not to cum, and tried not to grin … so cute … OK, there is ANOTHER checkmark … turned on by snuff … right now I am thinking that this little … no this big beautiful fuck-pig is going to get many more than two dates … if she wants them … if I can earn them. 

I do wonder why those udders look so familiar though, ‘beat it’ on one tit, ‘rape it’ on the other and double piercings … oh well.  “So, we seem to be progressing quite quickly … perhaps we should share things that are … kinks of ours that are not really covered in our profiles or surveys … perhaps you would go first … fuck … pig?”

She nodded and then paused to gather her thoughts.  “I am not just a masochist I am a pain slut; I love it.  If I can touch myself I can cum on order no matter how badly I am being tortured.  Also, sometimes I cum from the pain … I can’t control that, the pain and pleasure both just become sensation … and it is a kind of whole body thing, rather than clit and cunt.  And I particularly like having my tits tortured.  Um.” 

She looked down and said, not looking at me “I particularly like being made to kneel on the floor and masturbate while Master fucks a younger and prettier cunt in his bed; sometimes I am ordered to edge, to be ready to cum on command, sometimes to cum when she does, or he does or both.  Sometimes I am kneeling with my nose in the corner, not allowed to watch, only listen.  She always calls me names and makes me say degrading things.  Sometimes she spits on me and makes me suck his cum out of her holes.  When they are done fucking they use me as a urinal.  Sometimes I drink their pee and then sleep on the floor without a blanket or pillow.  Sometimes they pee on me and I sleep in the shower soaked from head to foot with their piss.  I love it when I am given a chance to submit that completely, to willingly become a thing for them to use.”

She looked me in the eye at last; I had not thought that someone of that skin tone could blush that red.  “Calling me fuck-pig is a kindness for I am not an animal, not a pet; I am a thing, a sexual appliance … not even like a vibrator.  More like a condom, disposable; I am meant to be used until I am used up and then thrown out with the rest of the garbage, bleeding out in the dumpster, forgotten, and replaced the next day by another cheap, disposable, fuck-toy.”  She started shuddering, “Cumming.  Piece of shit fuck-pig cumming for you Sir.”

I smiled back and at the end she smiled shyly.  “Lean forward.”  I did as well, and hawked and spit in her face.  The smile got bigger.  I kissed her forehead and then whispered “Good girl.”
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
Re: BDSM Blind Date Surprise, a Club Murgatroyd Story updated Fri 26 Feb 2021
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 06:43:49 AM »
So we got some man-eater stuff...
At least if it Comes from the EU you could be save as declared its real italian whore meat!
Allora! Where did he prefer from? Bologna? Milano? A sweet as the Girls of Firenze are, they might taste so?
But we know: a real slut should take every sausage! Everywhere...Hahaha...
Very entertaining
Thank you grendel, merit

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Spunkjunk, glad you liked it.
Well if it was me I would pick Firenze.  :angel:
I am pretty sure than no hole is going to be left unplowed ... I do need to remember to add a nice titty fuck in there somewhere :P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:52:48 PM by grendel »
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
%

GOD!!  I almost came again. 

He sat back smiling and took a sip of his whisky before he spoke.  “So as for me … I am not your usual sadist; I am REALLY into torture, and I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes.  And when given permission I have a decided tendency to beat a cunt on the cunt.”  I nodded and smiled.  All good!  “Also water sports, so that is another commonality, and like most sadists I am also very fond of anal.  I am also very in to asphyxia especially deep throat and hanging … at home I have a safety noose for safe hanging and fucking a cunt as she hangs … which is even more fun than painal.”

Suddenly he looked up, “Ah, here comes Clair.”  And sure enough the efficient young lady was right there placing the small plate of stuffed mushrooms right in front of me, the caprese in the middle of the table and handed Jack a stapled booklet.

“The main course will be out in about half an hour Sir.  Can I get you anything else?”

“We’d like wine with the meal.  A carafe of the house Rose please, Clair.”  She nodded briskly and hurried off.  “That’s one of the secrets of this place, all of the house wines are just amazing!  So … the ‘shrooms are yours but you can also have some of the caprese if you want.  This is also yours;” he waved the booklet, “it is kind of an info thing about the woman who was made into your sausage.  The packaging and provenance are carefully managed; the club has found that the cunt-meat experience is much more intense if you know something about who you are eating.  If you wish I can give you the highlights as both your hands will be busy?”

I had been listening with half an ear as I stared at the mushrooms … stuffed with sausage … cunt-sausage … fuck.  Amazingly my cunt was getting even wetter.  I need to remember to hydrate.  I … looked up at him wide eyed “Oh, yes please Sir.”  Then I looked back down and with a shaking hand I picked up a mushroom … brought it to my lips … bit into it … delicious … chewed ….  “Cumming!”  I got out through my teeth as my cunt flooded!  “Pig cumming!!”  He grinned again, lovely grin, and I blushed again.

The cover of the booklet had only a name, Antonia Scavo.

He looked down, opening it.  “So just the highlights, she is a DLW, double life whore … so a pro but a part timer.  She also worked in advertising, married, mother of four … two boys, two girls.”  He grinned at me, “I wonder if daddy is planning on trading up?  Heh, I also wonder if the girls were there when she died.  A lot of guys, well guys that are into snuff anyway, think that is hot, snuffing a cunt while someone who loves them is there watching.  But they don’t seem to be in any of the pictures, so probably not.” 

I popped the other half of the mushroom into my mouth and started chewing.  He looked up at me, “That is one of my favorite scenarios you know?  Mother and two daughters, you torture and snuff one of the two daughters first.  That way you’ve checked the boxes on ‘sister watching sister die’ and ‘mother watching daughter die’.  Then you torture and snuff the mother, checking the last box ‘daughter watching mother die’.  When that fantasy first occurred to me I imagined killing the second daughter too, but now I think it is hotter to kill the older and keep the younger as an obedient, a VERY obedient sex slave.  So fucking hot!!  Yep, doing that again is definitely on my bucket list.”

Again?  He’s done it before!!  FUCK!!!  “CUMMING PIG!!”  Fuck ME!!   At this rate I am not going to be able to stand, let alone walk by the end of the meal! “Sir may I please stop masturbating?”

He paused considering.  “No, I think not.”   I nodded.  “And I wanted to show you this.”

He opened the booklet to its center and held it up so I can see.  It was a picture collage that covered both pages, center top was a portrait shot of a very attractive MILF, busty, glossy black hair, and large dark eyes.  The rest of the two pages were covered by other pictures of the same woman, clothed, naked, fucked, and … oh my.  My cunt spasmed as I got down to the two pictures in the lower right … in the top one she was naked, face up in a guillotine, arms tied behind her, ankles up being fucked hard and based on her face either about to cum or already started, the picture was cropped so that the man’s face didn’t show.  The second was a side shot of her decapitated torso, both crotch and neck hole being fucked; the man fucking her neck was gripping her blood splattered tits; beyond I could see that another man was fucking her head, balls visible at the base of her neck, the tip and three inches of cock protruding from between her lush red lips, and he was cumming!  The photographer had captured the glistening ark of jizz flying through the air … OH Fuck!!

“This a reproduction of her monument.  Every cunt snuffed at Murgatroyd’s gets one in the same theme.  They are displayed in perpetuity in the club where she died.”

“Forever?”  I croaked.  Taking a gulp of water before reaching for another mushroom. 

“That is our promise, and we have not yet been forced to break it.  Though I admit that being in one of the older clubs and walking down the main hallway with these remembrances covering the walls from floor to ceiling down its whole length is quite an intense experience.  Heh, I was in Chicago a month ago; they have started putting them in the restrooms.  And I am told that New York would’ve had to start mounting them on the ceilings last year if business had not been good enough to justify an expansion.”

“You’ve snuffed … killed cunts haven’t you Sir … I mean you don’t just watch?”

He nodded.  “My father bought me two snuff whores for my 14th birthday, a couple of sisters from Soweto.  That is probably why … well that and the first girl I ever fucked was my sister June … half-sister, her mother was black.  Those two things are probably why I have such a ‘thing’ for black girls … first fuck and first snuff.”

Fuck, Kaylee, FUCK!  “Filthy PIG c…cumming Sir!”

%

I casually slide the booklet under her purse, pick up my phone, and snap a picture of her as she shudders through her orgasm mouth and eyes wide open.  I wonder, is she cumming as she thinks of watching as I fuck her dying daughter … or is it her daughter and I fucking as we watch her die?  If I had to bet I would bet on the latter.

I forked one of the caprese setups, cut it in half and popped it in my mouth.  When she stopped shaking I continued, “I had intended to ask whether we should talk about our life histories or our current interests and which of us should go first.  But I think the flow of conversation has kind of answered that … life history and me.”  I raised my eyebrows and she nodded.

Hmmm.   Where to start.  “My father raised my older brother and me to believe that the primary purpose of a woman is to serve and give pleasure to men, not the only purpose, but the primary one.  In his professional and personal life he takes a rather maximal interpretation of this.  If you work for him and have a cunt between your legs then he can use you for his pleasure whenever he wants; this applies to everyone from the summer intern to the COO.  At home there are only two kinds of females, legal slaves and slaves who are not yet old enough to have their status legalized.  For his personal pleasure he keeps two slaves, when younger it was three … right after college it was four.”  I waffled my hand.  “But he cut that out, because it was too much work to do it right and distracted him from more important pursuits. 

“Then there is also staff for the house, he has a very large one, when I was growing up he favored busty Latinas; now the staff are those of my sisters who he did not judge able to support a sufficiently useful outside career.  There is not enough work for them all to do even in a house that large and with ome of them coming by to clean my house twice a week. So he also sets most of them up as DLW too. 

“Being a rich and powerful man he has no problem enforcing his desires at work or keeping these home positions filled.”  I pause, she nods and takes another mushroom. 

“My father both married twice and never had a wife.”  I grin at her expression.  “He married my older brother’s mother about two weeks after the tests confirmed his fatherhood and that he was Max rather than Maxine.  He divorced her about a month after Max was born and snuffed her or had her snuffed right after Max was weaned.  He wasn’t that fond of her. 

“Dad is really into snuff and gets great enjoyment out of having sex with or giving pain to a cunt who is dying or about to die; but he gets no additional zing out of doing the deed himself.  As I DO get that zing he has been letting me ‘pull the trigger’ for him ever since I reached the age of consent.

“My mom got a similar deal to Max’s but as he liked her rather more she got to hang around long enough to be the star attraction at my 18th birthday party.”  I just loved the look on Hannah’s face as she processed that.  I am really looking forward to watching her face as I show her my bedroom.  “This also had the benefit of providing me with a few younger sisters to go along with the older one.

“Max follows Dad’s basic philosophy but with a much more minimalist bent.  He is not into any part of BDSM except D/s, and as far as I know he has never even watched a Club Murgatroyd vid, let alone set foot inside one.  He found himself a gorgeous tall busty blonde at college, a religious girl who submits to him totally and has started popping out what look to be more gorgeous tall busty blondes at regular intervals.  She’s Mormon I think, though I admit that I don’t care enough to be sure; I know that his refusal to join the church has caused a serious estrangement from her family, which bothers her surprisingly little.  She’s besotted. 

“Max focuses on the business side of things mostly and has been a great help to Dad.  And despite his not being so into the sex slave thing I know he is banging his PA and their housekeeper.  His wife knows too and accepts this as his right and he pretty much keeps that as a limit to his libido.  But I wonder what she will think when her oldest gets old enough and Max wants bang her butthole too.”

The mushrooms were all gone now and I moved the plates around offering her a share of the caprese. 

“Personally, I am somewhere in between Dad and Max … much closer to Dad if I am honest.  As you have seen I am totally into BDSM except for maybe bondage and discipline … and that I can do if my partner wants.  Definitely Murgatroyd’s of course.  But unlike Dad I would really like my female life companions to be besotted or at least here for the fun of it rather than purchased or coerced.  Thus my current foray into online dating … you?”
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:53:20 PM by grendel »
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline damaster
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Nice story till now. Hope that the two daughters will get involved and that some bitches loses some limbs.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
damaster,
Thank you for commenting.  Girls are definitely getting involved.  Losing limbs eh?  Well the characters aren't headed that way ... but the second date is at Club Murgatroyd and many interesting things can be in the back ground there.  I will try and remember your interest when we come to it.
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
%

I nodded and then he said “Wait.  Lean forward.”  He leaned in too and hocked and spit in my face again.  “Cum fuck-pig,” he said softly.

As I had nearly cum when the gob of spit hit me right between the eyes obedience was easy!  “Cumming.  Filthy pig cumming.”  And just as I said that Clair showed up with our food.  God but that woman has a filthy smirk!  “Cumming!!”

At last I got done shaking and Sir and Clair got the food straightened out.  “I will be right back with the wine Sir.”

I looked at him questioningly.  He smiled, “Start with a bite of sausage, don’t cum.”  Now THAT was hard … especially as I didn’t cheat and modify the stroke speed of the fingers plowing my sopping hole.  Grinning he took a bite of his steak and made a go ahead gesture.

Short or long?  Short … this is just an intro after all.  “Um … my grandfather raised my Mom to be a sex slave.  They were part of a group in their community that was into both swinging and incest. Grandad and one of his friends were full on into BDSM too.  I was an accident, he did not intend for her to get pregnant, which is why Mom was so young when she had me.  When she turned 18 she married my step-dad.  Actually Grandad sold Mom … and me to him, the marriage was just for appearances sake. 

“Grandad raised me to be a sex slave too, just like Mom, and step-dad continued that.  I don’t remember ever not sucking cock or not being tied up and beaten for fun.  The only reason I remember having not taken it up the ass was that he went out of his way to make the first time so memorable.  Before I got into middle school I was not a virgin in any respect.

“When I was old enough to get in he started taking me some of the BDSM parties around here.  He had a thing about letting other people beat me and fuck me.”  He also had a thing about having dogs fuck all my holes … but let’s not go there yet.  “He made me wear a red mask that covered my eyes as well as concealing my face.  He would tie me up and just let everyone do whatever they want.”  I look down blushing.  “It made it even hotter for him that he didn’t allow me to go on birth control.  So my girls, though not really planned, weren’t really accidents either.  I suppose I am lucky that he put me on the pill after Irene was born.”

I looked back up and saw that Sir was sitting up straight with a surprised look on his face.  “Red Mask girl?  Heh.  I knew that your udders looked familiar pig.”  Oh GOD NO!!  He grinned widely at the look on my face, cut another piece of steak, put it in his mouth, chewed slowly while I waited … fuck … at last he swallowed.  Fuck!

“One of Dad’s friends had a son my age so naturally we became friends … still are.”   He smiled, I squirmed.  “Dad was never into being a part of the ‘BDSM community’ but my friend’s dad was really into that.  So, like you, as soon as we were old enough to be legal he took us along.  I remember Red Mask girl.  You and I have already had sex … or rather I have already fucked every hole you’ve got pig.  You have a tattoo, an arrow on your mons, pointing down to your cunt and above it are the words ‘cum dump’.  Ah … and a tramp stamp too …’Worthless brainless filthy fuck-pig.’ … why didn’t I remember that earlier?”

I nodded, keeping my eyes on his, trying to breathe, “Cumming stupid filthy pig slut tramp cum-dump!”  His smile got wider.

“I am trying to remember whether you were the first cunt I ever did ass-to-mouth on and I can’t.  I may have done it to June first, but it was one of the two of you.  Anyways I remember that every time they put you on the box Bill and I would team up and spit roast you, ass and mouth, and then swap ends every five minutes or so, each of us trying to be the last to cum.  You … you though, we would beat your tits and rub your clit and you would just cum and cum and cum.  Um … sorry, this is your story not mine.”

I nod “I am sorry Sir that I don’t remember that in particular … I got cum-drunk so fast on those nights ….  But I will say that I enjoyed the ever loving FUCK out of the experience, every single time!”

Right.  So ….  “As my step-father was a lawyer I started taking para-legal courses at the community college while I was in high school.  And as soon as I got my associates I started working for him.  Master, my eventually to be master, was a senior partner at the same law firm and his friend.  At least part of my work day, every day involved being on my knees under their desks sucking cock.  So when my step-father died in a car accident it was just kind of natural that Master just took me over; I just changed from being the cock-sucking bimbo slut step-daughter to the cock-sucking bimbo slut single mom who rented the apartment above Master’s garage.

“Master didn’t want Mom so she had to go find another master, which she managed to do.”  Yeah, by being willing to be an utterly degraded and abused piece of gook fuck-meat … not that she didn’t love it … until he too kicked her to the curb a couple weeks ago, trading her out for a younger piece of gook meat.  “So that was my life until … eight months ago now when Master’s doctors found the cancer.  It was relatively quick and the pain drugs are very good now days.  The other partners at the firm chose not to keep me.  So, now I am an unemployed, masterless, bimbo slut single mom.”

I paused blinking back tears.  Desperate much fuck-pig?  Still Sir smiled and reached over the table to stroke my cheek gently, “But not without prospects.”

I smiled thanks, hopefully a smile that was neither too desperate nor too eager.  “Got kicked out of the garage apartment too of course.  So we’re living in a two bedroom apartment in a not very good part of town now and lucky to have that.  Mom’s master released her last week and she is sleeping on a friend’s couch now … I am trying to get her to move in with us … at least she still has a job so we won’t have to dip into savings to pay the rent.  Oh and I met this really handsome, sexy Dom on line and managed to get a date with him … seems to be going well … hopefully I don’t seem TOO desperate.  And that’s pretty much my life, up to the minute.”

%

I smiled, totally, almost brutally honest, and open.  Admirable, and quite attractive as well if I am being honest.  Oh.

I kept the smile on my face as the back of my mind flashed on the question of whether or not I might be her younger daughter’s baby daddy … after about fifteen seconds too long I came up with ‘maybe but I am not going to get a good answer doing math in my head after a double whisky and part of a glass of wine’.  So I pushed that aside and asked a question I almost certainly should have waited a while to ask.

“So, fuck-pig, have your daughters been trained as you and your mother were?”  Fuck.  Why did I ask that?

“Yes Sir, almost exactly the same.” Came the instant response.

Whoof!  Now it was my turn to suddenly be a bit out of breath.  Well.  Well that was a conversation that I don’t want to continue until I am absolutely sure we will not be overheard.  So I clumsily changed the subject to non-sexual interests. 

Fortunately this passed the time quite enjoyably.  I am not into sports but Hannah confessed that, having been a base and a spotter in high school, she followed competitive cheerleading, which if I was going to follow a sport it would be either that or beach volley ball.  Did I ever claim to not be shallow?  I don’t think so.

And of course as with any proud mother it was easy to get her to talk about her kids.  So I found out about Irene and her incredible grades, and chess club and lacrosse and volleyball, and about Kaylee and her, sadly, below average grades, and her amazing dancing, singing, and acting AND her obsessions with fashion and makeup.

And it was fun to occasionally just order her to cum and she would, almost instantly.  That was a new thing for me, Dad was down on piercings and though some of my previous girls, and snuff whores, had had them none had had their actual clit pierced.  It was cool too that she seemed to enjoy the game as much as I did.

We also have common interests besides sex … reading (SF and fantasy), SF and superhero movies, and space exploration mostly.  Of course a lot of enjoyable time can be spent comparing favorite authors and books.  Though it was a bit embarrassing to note how much more science and history she read than I.  When I read now days it was mostly for work or escape.  Heh … though we both read porn too of course … which led to a comparison of favorite sites and authors … and a revelation.

“I draw,” she said blushing.  Mostly … um, porn but also some regular stuff,” she added blushing more.  “And I write a little too … but Irene is the real writer, the stories she writes are just so hot!   Sometimes we collaborate writing and more often I will do a few drawings based on scenes in her story to be posted along with it.”

“What flavor of porn does she write?”  I said, drawn in despite myself and hoping that any eavesdroppers had missed our earlier conversation assumed that Irene was just a common acquaintance not Hannah’s youngest daughter.

“Master/slave, rape, torture, snuff … often with an SF or fantasy bent … she likes writing science fiction and fantasy non-porn stories too.”  Wow.

We chatted for a bit more and then … I’m not sure what reminded me but I suddenly realized that I had not yet explained fully about my relationship with June and Bryony.

“Fuck-pig I have forgotten to mention something that is pretty important.”

%

I listened intently, nodding occasionally and breathing more and more freely as Sir informed me of the details of his relationship with his sister and her wife.  Whew!!  For a second there I had panicked, thinking that it would actually be something important!

“This pig has no problem with that at all Sir.  In fact it would be uncomfortable with any relationship where Sir did not fuck anyone Sir wanted and fuck-pig did not obediently fuck anyone and anything Sir told it to and ONLY those people or things that Sir told it to,” God; YES; do it pig; “until Sir gets tired of the pig and throws it out with the rest of the garbage.”

He smiled and leaned forward to gently stroke my cheek again; I leaned into his hand, if I were a cat I would be purring.

“Or,” he said softly; “he slowly, agonizingly, snuffs her.”  Oh FUCK!  Not yet.

I nod, and continue, as quietly “Or he s…snuffs it and has it butchered;” not YET; “and enjoys watching other cunts,” my daughters, my MOM, “eat it!  YESSS!” I said almost screaming, “Filthy pig cumming SIR!!  FUCK YES!!”  There were stars and I couldn’t breathe, and my heels hit the booth seat HARD!!  When I finally caught a breath I gasped “Oh!  That was a good one; thank you Sir!”

He chuckled “We keep this up you are going to be too tired to invite me in.”

“No.  Sir, respectfully, that is NOT going to happen.  Waaaay too much adrenalin going on on this end and I even bought some wine special.  It would go to waste if you didn’t come up and drink it.”

He smiled, “Good.”  His smile widened.

“When Clair comes back to ask about desserts, you will look her in the eye and say ‘No thank you Clair, this fuck-pig is having cock and cum for dessert.’  And then you will cum and announce it.”

God!  I nod, obedient fuck-pig that I am.  GOD!  This is so much fucking FUN!!

%
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales