9 to 12
20 (27%)
12 to 15
20 (27%)
16 and over
7 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Voting closed: May 09, 2021, 04:56:52 AM

Author Topic: Camping with Daddy (incest rape)  (Read 19880 times)

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
Camping with Daddy (incest rape)
« on: January 28, 2021, 01:54:24 AM »
Disclaimer: the characters and events depicted in this work are fictional. The author does not condone or promote any unlawful activity such as is depicted in the story. By continuing to read this work you acknowledge that you are an adult who wishes to read works of fantasy and fiction for the purpose only of fantasy.  All the characters in this story are adults.  They may play different ages for the fictional character that they are depicting but they remain at all times adults.

Daddy loved camping and he raised me to like it too.  It was a thrill to have an adventure with daddy, and I never refused the opportunity.  As long as I can remember however daddy used these camping trips to molest me.  My mom never came with us so there was no one to check on us or to stop the abuse.  Just as well that daddy had trained me to like it and to keep it secret.

It was the trip in September that I remember most vividly from the distant past.  It was very warm when we set out but it got cold suddenly.  That forced daddy and I to a special kind of closeness.

The cold snap was unexpected, we probably wouldn't have gone camping if he had known it was coming. We had sat, cuddled under a blanket, and watched the sun set behind the mountains, keeping a small fire going at our feet. There were hot dogs, then beans, some heady red wine for both me and daddy, heated in a metal cup. We had escaped the city after daddy picked me up from daycare after skipping out of work early.

Now, as the sun set, so did the temperature. There was ice on the edge of the stream as we brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Then, in the dark and with shivers, we cuddled together in daddy's sleeping bag, under a blanket. My five-year-body felt so comfortable as I wrapped around daddy's big frame. He nuzzled my hair which escaped from under the knit stocking cap. I felt so comfortable, my shoulder blades against his chest, my small rear pushing into his crotch, my legs bent, matching his knees, my feet wrapped together between his lower legs.

I could feel that there was a special kind of tent in daddy's boxer shorts.  His cock was pressing up against the material and pressing into my lower back.  I asked daddy what it was and he laughed.  Then he began caressing me.

Through my knitted cotton top, daddy began to caress the curved shape of my chest and ribs. As he ran his hands across my chest, I snuggled closer and sighed. Daddy moved his hand down and pulled gently on my shirt tail, snaking his hand underneath, then up along the soft, warm skin. I giggled quietly, "Your hand's cold." With the pad of his finger, daddy caressed one of my tiny nipples; I giggled again.

Daddy rolled back slightly, pulling me with him and straightening his legs. Then, he pushed his other hand into the crotch of my long johns, pushing the stretched fabric until he felt the shape of my pink bald immature vulva. Daddy moved his hand up and down, massaging my baby pussy. Again, I sighed and humped slightly against his hand. Daddy then put his face close to my head and told me that he was going to make me feel really good.

Daddy moved his hand up, then slid it under the waistband of my long johns. Now, between the long johns and cotton panties, he traced with his fingers the shape of my vulva and rubbed along my slit.

Daddy's cock was hard up against my ass, separated from my pussy only by the soft fabric of our clothes. Daddy rolled back further and, told me quietly what he wanted. My heart started to pound as I insinuated my tiny hand through the layers of daddy's fleece sweats and under shorts. My little fingers wrapped around his cock head and started a practised, familiar stroking and pulling. Daddy had taught me to masturbate him several years before. Daddy shifted his own hand back, then pushed it under my panties. It felt great. I said, "I love you, Daddy."

Daddy responded "I love you too, darling". He ran his finger along my slit, feeling the slight preteen wetness between my soft hairless pussy lips. My clit was a stiff nub. Daddy pushed further and I opened my legs wider, groaning softly as daddy's finger slid into my tiny five-year-old vagina. As arousal grew with his strokes, so did my rubbing of daddy's engorged cock in my hand, my tiny fingers fingers wrapped around the head, the top against my palm. Daddy started to hump against my hand as he did the same to mine. I had to catch my breath, as daddy's finger probed deeper into my pussy, as my wetness coated his finger, spreading over my mound of venus.  I stroked daddy's cock faster and faster.  I was rewarded as daddy emptied his balls into my hand, smearing his cum along my wrist and lower arm.

Daddy relaxed, our hands still in each other's clothes, our breath slowing. I turned turned around, curling into a ball, my knees against his stomach, and my head under his chin, my feet between his thighs.  Daddy asked if I would like to cum.  I did not know what it meant but I said "yes".  So daddy pulled my long johns and panties right off and began to rub my clit and pussy more vigorously. At the same time daddy told me a story about a little girl my age who was stalked, abducted and raped by a gang of pedophiles.  He held me tightly as he told me the story in graphic detail.  He made it sound wonderful to be raped and it felt so good to have him with two fingers inside me and his other hand rubbing my clit hard.

Gradually my arousal grew.  I had never had an orgasm before and now I felt the pressure building inside of me.  Daddy rubbed me harder and harder and his fingers probed deeper inside me.  He was hissing in my ear now, describing the little girl screaming and struggling as the pedo rapists reamed open her vagina and asshole. My hips took on a life all their own as I pushed back against daddy's hands.  Daddy told me more and more about how the little girl was gang raped, his voice harsh in my ear as his hands became rough and urgent.

Suddenly, the dam wall broke.  A wave of pleasure swept over me, followed by three or four more.  I was bucking and shuddering in my daddy's arms now as he hissed in my ear: "good girl! Very good girl!"

After I came we held each other closely and we drifted off as snow started to fall on the tent.  In the morning daddy was hard again and raped me for real, but that is a whole other story!

So that was my most memorable camping trip with my daddy. I will always treasure that memory. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 04:15:09 PM by amandablonde »
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
Re: Camping with Daddy (incest rape pedo)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 03:57:56 AM »
There is a lot of interest in this story so I have added a poll to best tailor future episodes to your main interest range.
accomplice of evil

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 03:49:59 PM »
Lovely story, now I'm totally fucked on who I'm voting for. Every story is so good this month.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 03:27:18 PM »
Lovely story, now I'm totally fucked on who I'm voting for. Every story is so good this month.

Thanks Millie I appreciate your feedback!
accomplice of evil

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 04:41:25 PM »
Damn, I love that story so much I might vote for yours instead of mine!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 09:08:05 PM »
I have to admit, Amanda, I did a little double-take when I saw the title of this story. I thought, What the hell? Why is my story in Extreme and under Amanda's name?   Then I realized, no! That's not the title of my story! LOL!     But a lovely little tale indeed, of taboo adventure in the woods. I like to think I gave you inspiration for it, but even if I didn't, you did a wonderful job!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »
I have to admit, Amanda, I did a little double-take when I saw the title of this story. I thought, What the hell? Why is my story in Extreme and under Amanda's name?   Then I realized, no! That's not the title of my story! LOL!     But a lovely little tale indeed, of taboo adventure in the woods. I like to think I gave you inspiration for it, but even if I didn't, you did a wonderful job!

Thank you Vile! I actually only saw your wonderful story after I had written mine, so yes a coincidence!
accomplice of evil

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2021, 09:32:37 AM »

Thank you Vile! I actually only saw your wonderful story after I had written mine, so yes a coincidence!

Well, 'tis a wonderful coincidence! Our twisted minds apparently operate together on a close wavelength.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline DaddySith

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 09:14:37 PM »
an amazing story as always :D
Wickr: DaddySith93

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 01:52:47 AM »
Don't forget to vote in the poll guys!
accomplice of evil

Offline rapehelper
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 5
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 01:10:07 AM »
Yay my vote is in the lead!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 04:27:35 PM »
Just over a month to go on this poll.  Don't forget to vote guys!
accomplice of evil

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 05:15:49 PM »
I'm not sure I should vote on this.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline rapehelper
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 5
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »
So I guess 9 to 15 won?

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2021, 05:28:00 AM »
So I guess 9 to 15 won?

Yes but with a strong minority favouring below 9.
accomplice of evil