Author Topic: Hey! Just joined and I’m happy to be here!  (Read 623 times)

Offline Persephone (she/her)

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
  • Hades breeds me on the town square for all to see
Hey! Just joined and I’m happy to be here!
« on: January 18, 2021, 12:15:54 AM »
Hey everyone!

I just joined here in hopes that I could explore some uncharted territory as far as feelings and fantasies I think I have but I haven’t quite grasped them yet. I was hoping that this would be the place for that and I’m happy to be here! Look forward to what’s to come!

/Persephone
/Persephone, but call me Pers

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
Re: Hey! Just joined and I’m happy to be here!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 07:20:48 AM »
Welcome aboard! What kinds of subjects interest you? What are you seeking an outlet for? Love to hear more about you and your experiences and what led you to this.

Sam

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 10:16:23 AM »
Thanks! I'm happy to be here!

Long story short: I grew up with pretty strict parents, and then towards the end of high school, beginning of college, they all of the sudden started to become lenient. So I never really got the chance to build long-lasting friendships or even got remotely close to a relationship. And since then (and still now), I'm never 100% sure as to what I'm into, what I'm not into because I've never gotten the chance to explore, and the pandemic happening really slowed that down.

But in the last few months to a year, I've started to develop a fascination with somnophilia or in general being watched. I was hoping that by coming here, I can kind of put labels to some of the thoughts and feelings I've had, especially in the last year.

/Persephone

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 12:00:18 PM »
Welcome Miss Voyeur, I'm sure here many people will help you being watched. Hell I can think of an Roleplay between us that would fit right up your ally if your interested.  Remember you are among people who have different thoughts so they would never think to question you over yours, except to get a better understanding of who you are. Most important thing is to enjoy what you find and help add to it!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 12:05:46 PM »
Thank you! And thank you for the offer, I think I'm going to do some more exploring for the time being so I have a little firmer grip on what I've been feeling and see that I do proper research before I jump into anything.

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 11:12:51 PM »
That's smart. It's a good idea to do a little homework on this stuff and discover the things that you enjoy and those that you don't in a safe way. There are many good people on here, but that doesn't mean that just because you're among friends, you should let your guard down. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and I'm sure you will be fine. If there's anything you would like to know, or any way in which I can help you, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm also available on KIK if that's an easier way to chat for you.

Sam

Offline fantasybear369

• Freshman
  • Merits 39
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 02:24:50 PM »
Welcome!

I am relatively new here as well. I can honestly say that this community has some truly awesome folks. I'm shy and trying to learn the ropes and figure out what I enjoy. Everyone I've come into contact with has been supportive. Be certain to read the safety information the mods have posted and be smart about protecting yourself, something you should do on any platform.

I certainly hope you enjoy yourself here!
Finally looking for my dark side...

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 05:32:11 PM »
I have always found something very erotic about the idea of taking a sleeping woman. It has a very different flavor from other fantasies.

Welcome to the Uni!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2021, 03:44:00 PM »
Welcome, Persephone. And don't worry about the feeling of being watched while your here; if it isn't one of the students, it's probably something that got loose a while ago.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

darklord
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 03:19:22 PM »
welcome aboard   glad to have you.   Explore and share >:D

Offline Nytraven

• Junior
  • Merits 12
  • The real me in Cali
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 12:57:44 PM »
Exploring all your thoughts, even the dark ones is the path to discovery.  ALWAYS be exploring!
is too short to be burdened with reality so..."You brings the hands, I'll bring the handcuffs!"

Offline tampajohn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 10:02:35 PM »
Hello and welcome