Author Topic: Making Babies/When They Were Preteens: Panabakers [ORIGINAL; Celeb m/g m/f] √  (Read 2053 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Making Babies/When They Were Preteens: Panabakers [ORIGINAL; Celeb m/g m/f]
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2020, 12:54:10 AM »
Danielle brought up the possibility of pregnancy afterwards. Of course you all I started to freak out until she told me she was on birth control. Once she'd calmed me down, we both realized I was still hard inside of her so we decided to do it again. Partway through Danielle decided to be on top for a while. I loved watching her beautiful breasts bounce around as she rode me until I came inside of her again and she collapsed on top of me . . .

Not long after, my parents had a jacuzzi put into the house. I ended up being the one to show them how to work it. But they picked up on it quickly. It was mostly for them, and I knew they were having sex in it. That kind of sounded gross, but we put chlorine in the water like you do in a swimming pool to keep the jacuzzi water clean.
Several days after that, I was home alone again, and the doorbell rang. I smiled. Danielle. I rushed to answer the door.
Not Danielle. Kay. She smiled and I smiled back. Ideas and thoughts and consequences raced through my head, but I had a definite idea in mind . . .
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2020, 01:04:14 AM »
"Hi, Kay!"
"Hi, Jim!" She gushed. "I've missed playing with you. Mom and Danielle have been spending a lot of time together lately, and today they went out and I knew they'd be gone for hours. Mom told me not to leave the house, but I wanted to come see you and, ummm, play," She she, it sounded so naughty but she had the most innocent look on her face.
"Come on in," I invited.
Kay did and I closed and made sure I locked the door behind us.
"Are we going to take off our clothes again?" Kay asked. "And are we going to play the game again we did last time?"
"Yeah, we're going to play," I nodded, "But I have a surprise for you too, Kay. Come on and I'll show you."
"Okay."
I led her down the hall, grabbed a couple of the big white fluffy bath towels from the linen closet along the way before leading Kay to the room at the back of the house where we kept the jacuzzi.
"Oh, wow!" She cried out. "I wish I'd known, I'd have brought my bathing suit with me!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2020, 03:50:38 AM »
"Kay, now do you really need a bathing suit?" I asked as I put down the towels and started to undress.
She giggled.
"No, I guess not," Kay replied, and began to undress too.
It's funny. After having seen her older sister naked and experienced sex with her, I'd have thought my initial attraction to Kay might have worn off to some extent. But the sight of her soon naked little body and especially the cute smallish ass had me hard instantly! And Kay noticed right away.
"I guess you still like my body," Kay said almost sheepishly, but she wasn't blushing, she only had that usual look of innocence.
"Why wouldn't I like your body still?" I asked, curious as to why she would say that after what we'd done together.
"I don't know," Kay shrugged, as I turned on the jacuzzi jets, the water already nice and hot. "I mean there are lots of girl out there you could play with . . ."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2020, 03:52:06 AM »
"Kay, I haven't gone and looked for any other girls to play with," I told her, which was pretty much true, since Danielle had been "on my list" [albeit a very short list] before she was, and Danielle had actually been the one to seek me out to "play".
"Oh," Kay said. Then she smiled. "I'm glad."
"I'm glad too," I said, then grabbed her and pulled her into the jacuzzi with me. Kay squealed and laughed loudly.
She squirmed out of my grasp and went to the side of the jacuzzi, pulling back the now-wet hair back from her eyes, back to me.
Or should I say ass to me.
I immediately remember a movie I'd watched on the internet recently. It was called Last Tango In Paris and started a familiar-looking guy named Marlon Brando and a gorgeous-looking jet-black haired woman named Maria Schneider.
It was an R-rated movie, but it was implied that Marlon Brando had sex with Maria Schneider by putting his cock up her ass[!!!] instead of her jet-black haired pussy.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 04:00:21 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2020, 04:22:24 AM »
Seeing Kay like that was giving me ideas . . . Not The Last Tango In Naperville ideas. But of course I was just a kid and not an old guy like Marlon Brando, Kay wasn't a woman like Maria Schneider, I didn't have a stick of butter, and I didn't want to have violent sex like they did. But I could figure out something that would be fun for us.
"Mmmm, the water is making me feel funny, but it's in a nice way," Kay moaned, her back still to me.
"Me too," I said moving up behind the younger girl.
One hand gently slid around her body. The other went to her sweet little ass. Kay moaned. I started to rub her wet ass cheek. Then squeezed it. Soon I was kneading it almost roughly. She sighed against me.
Suddenly I slapped her ass cheek, though not hard. Kay gasped, body jumping ever so slightly, then groaned. The sound had been like a gunshot in the small room. I liked how her ass cheek jiggled a little. I did it a few more times, making Kay moan and groan louder.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2020, 07:14:29 AM »
I brought both hands to either side of Kay's ass and spread open the cheeks. Dark blonde hairs ran up and down her crack. Her anus looked like a pink Christmas tree star, sort of. I gently spread her cheeks apart wider, watching her anus wink open.
"Do what I'm doing to your butt for me?" I asked Kay, wanting to keep her ass cheeks spread, but needing the extra hands since I only had two of my own of course.
Of course Kay did it without question or hesitation. Either she trusted me implicitly, or was too innocent and naïve to know better [not that I intended the girl any harm].
Gently, I pushed the tip of my index finger into her anus. Kay moaned softly. I wiggled it around, and pushed the tip of my finger only in and out at first.
Slowly I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle. Again I played with her anus to get it used to my invasion. I did that for a few minutes, I didn't want to make any mistakes here. Then I pushed my finger in to the second knuckle. Kay never complained, just breathed heavy as she moaned and groaned.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2020, 07:23:51 AM »
After a few more minutes of that, I gently pushed my finger the rest of the way in.  I couldn't believe I got it all the way in! Of course my finger was only about half as long as my cock, and far from my cock's thickness.
"How does it feel?" I asked Kay.
"It feels funny . . ." She answered in a shuddery voice. "But it doesn't hurt if that's what you mean."
"Good," I nodded. "Because if you don't like anything I do you make sure you let me know, okay?"
"Okay," She nodded back, her head lolling forward.
I played with Kay's anus for some time, and it was nice and relaxed around my finger. That was the easy part. Now came the same finger on my other hand. I followed the same procession. Fortunately the heat and jacuzzi jets were relaxing Kay so much that her anus was opening like a flower to me. At least those two things I think had something to do with it.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2020, 07:34:26 AM »
Once I had both fingers all the way up her anus, I gently pulled them away from each other, stretching her open more. Jacuzzi water was splashing in, and seemed to relax her muscles more. I was getting some good anus gape going here. And I chanced adding my middle fingers as well . . . Success! They went in easy and twisted them in Kay's anus at the same time I was stretching her. Kay moan and groaned softly, never asking or begging me to stop.
I did that at least five more minutes. Than I pulled my fingers out. Wetting my cock, I brought it to her anus. I pressed the tip against her anus, and slowly pressed against it, afraid it wouldn't work. But the head popped in. I sighed and slowly pushed in further. The tightness was there I kind of expected, but her anus was letting me inside.
And unbelievably let me all the way inside, so my cock was fully up Kay's little ass. Grabbing her narrow waist, I started slowly moving my cock but not fully. An inch or two out, an inch or two in. Then three inches. Four inches. Her anus was getting used to my cock's intrusion.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2020, 07:43:30 AM »
Kay was groaning loudly. But clearly not in any discomfort or pain. I slowly moved in and out of her faster.
"It feels so good . . ." She groaned.
It wasn't long before Kay was crying out and convulsing. Then she was shrieking and convulsing violently, her head thrashing from side-to-side. Suddenly her anal walls began to ripple along my cock [so unlike Danielle's pussy clamping down around my cock and spasming]. It felt weird. Kay threw back and screamed in orgasm.
She came a long time, but didn't multiorgasm. If I'd put my cock in her pussy, I'm sure she would have multiorgasmed like crazy considering how much tighter hers must be compared to Danielle's.
And that was the problem. I didn't think Kay's pussy was ready for cock yet. Which was why the idea of putting it in her ass seemed far less risky to me. And fortunately Kay never asked why I put it in the back and not the front.
Kay's orgasm passed, but she quickly built up to another, then another, and another rapidly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2020, 07:54:55 AM »
She orgasmed ten times, maybe more. Me, I lasted about fifteen minutes. I think the tightness of her anus, the weird rippling feeling when she orgasmed, and the heat of the jacuzzi combined to sap me quicker. I cried out and flooded Kay's ass with rope after rope after rope of semen, until the flowed finally stopped.
Exhausted, we both slid down into the churning waters, my cock still up her ass, and still hard.
We sat there maybe ten, fifteen minutes, in like a euphoric daze. Kay seemed to come to quicker. Turning her head, she looked at me, smiling.
"That was fun!" She churped.
"It was," I smiled back.
"Let's do it again!" Kay blurted out. "This time I'll do it to you!"
And Kay started riding my cock. You know, you all, I could get used to this . . . THE END

[Author's Note: If you read along as I was writing, you might want go back over the story. I went back and did some minor adding to some of the posts. May do more later.
If anyone has some celebrity combos for possible future "Making Babies/When They Were Preteens" crossovers, best celebrity friend, sisters, cousins, etc., that are two to four years apart, feel free to suggest them to me, either here, by email or PM ~ G]

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
MMmmmm BOTH of the Panabaker sisters? Nice!  Nothing like being greedy, lol.   Very well done though. I liked it.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
MMmmmm BOTH of the Panabaker sisters? Nice!  Nothing like being greedy, lol.   Very well done though. I liked it.

Thanks, Vile8r! I'd liked it too.
This was a special story for me to wrote. I got to combine two of my story series and use celebrities I hadn't played with yet. I'll be looking for more opportunities to combo "Making Babies" and "When They Were Preteens".

- Unknown