Author Topic: Brandy, The Bitch  (Read 3474 times)

darklord
Brandy, The Bitch
« on: December 05, 2020, 03:13:52 PM »
Michelle smirked as she read the email from her friend Jenny.  The two had went to college together and had some wild times experimenting with lesbian sex.  Michelle had recently married, Jonathan, a wealthy widower who owned a lucrative oil business.  Living with him was his eighteen-year-old daughter, Brandy.

While Brandy was the apple of Jonathan’s eyes, Michelle thought she was a spoiled little bitch, always asking daddy for money.  Jonathan had fast tracked Michelle into the front office of the oil business, leaning heavily on her college degree.  The daily rigours of the business were often matched at home as Michelle had to deal with Brandy’s disparaging remarks behind her daddy’s back.   

While Michelle truly did love Jonathan, she also was enjoying life in a higher income bracket thanks to him.   The fact that he was not a great lover in bed was something she could ignore, after all, many women suffer the same fate, having to resort to the vibrator or fingers once hubby is off to sleep after emptying his balls into her.

A diversion of the frustrating home life came when Jenny called unexpectedly and was in a hotel downtown.   The two met and went over old times, laughing and drinking.  It did take long for them to move to the bedroom.
Jenny was on top grinding her sweet pussy against Michelle’s eager mouth, while Michelle had Jenny in a head lock with her legs, savouring how she lapped at her sopping wet cunt.  The two exploded into orgasmic bliss and lay naked on the bed talking in the afterglow.

As Michelle read the email, she grinned at how Jenny described their intimate sex with each other.  She closed the laptop and went into the kitchen to prepare the evening meal.  Little did she know that Brandy had hid and watched Michelle log on to her computer several times.  She mentally took note of the keystrokes Michelle used.

Friday morning, Jonathan left for a weekend business meeting.  When Michelle returned to the house, Brandy was sitting on the couch waiting on her.

“You and I need to talk!” Brandy snorted as Michelle walked by.

“What could you and I possibly have to talk about?” Michelle groaned as she put her purse on the counter and began pouring her a glass of wine.

“This, for starters!” Brandy hissed as she laid a printed copy of the email from Jenny on the counter.

Michelle’s face went ashen as she read the sexually explicit response from Jenny. In anger she reached for the letter only to have Brandy pull it away.

“Not so fast slut.  There is more.  Brandy proceeded to produce another printed email.  This one from work that showed Michelle giving the order to ignore the defective oil drill.  A huge oil spill was the result.  The EPA had ruled it a mechanical failure.  Now, if news the Michelle had given the order to use the faulty equipment came to light, she would go to jail.

“All of this is saved to a flash drive, and will be presented as evidence,” Brandy huffed. “I am sure daddy will be interested to know that his new bride is not only a cunt licking lesbian, but she was also the sole cause of the oil spill that cost his company billions of dollars in losses.”

“Brandy. Please, I can explain all of this.” Michelle spatted almost breathlessly.

“Oh, honey, you are going to be explaining plenty to daddy. I will personally enjoy it when he kicks your sorry ass out of the house and divorces you, and even more when they haul you off to jail.  No more money for Michelle,” Brandy teased.

“Isn’t there something I can do?” Michelle pleaded desperately.

Brandy stood there with a smug look on her face, then turned, crooking her finger motioning for Michelle to follow her as she headed to her bedroom.

Michelle swallowed hard as she reluctantly followed the devious Brandy into her bedroom. She then watched Brandy lock the bedroom door before walking to her bed and siting down on it facing Michelle.

“Strip!” Brandy snapped. “Everything off!”

“What?” No!” Michelle replied nervously.

“Excuse me?  Did you say no?” Brandy replied in a huff.  “I guess you want me to show these to daddy then.  Your funeral sweetie,” Brandy remarked sarcastically.

“No, of course not,” Michelle replied nervously.

“Then get your fucking clothes off now!  You like pussy so much, you are going to eat mine, and then you are going to do what ever I tell you to do from now on.  That is the deal slut. Take it or leave it.”

Michelle was nearly in tears.  The idea of Jonathan seeing those emails. The divorce, going to jail.  She could not bear it.  She slowly began peeling off her clothes as Brandy looked on with a victorious grin on her lips.

Michelle let the shirt fall to the floor, then turned the bra around to unhook it.  As Michelle reached for the zipper of her jeans, Brandy pounced from the bed and grabbed both of Michelle’s nipples, twisting them cruelly.

“I wander if we should pierce these? I bet they would look lovely with jewelry decorating them,” Brandy quipped as Michelle stood there absorbing the pain that Brandy was inflicting on her.

“Awww! You’re hurting me!” Michelle sobbed as Brandy continued twisting the nipples mercilessly.

“Keep stripping bitch!” Brandy remarked cruelly.

It was all Michelle could do to ignore the pain in her breasts and lower her jeans. Stepping out of them, she hooked her fingers into the sheer white panties and slithered them down her legs.  No sooner had Michelle discarded her panties, then Brandy sent a hard slap against Michelle’s womanhood. 

Grabbing a clump of Michelle’s hair in one hand, she pulled her head back and with the free hand rammed two fingers into Michelle’s cunt, raking the clit with thumb nail.

Michelle was stunned that such an innocent looking young girl could be such a cruel bitch.  She then pulled her fingers from Michelle’s vagina and shoved her backwards, ordering her to stand there while Brandy began undressing herself.

Forced to watch Brandy strip, Michelle fought back the tears of shame. Here she was a 24-year-old woman being sexually blackmailed by an 18-year-old girl.  She was more disgusted with herself.  How could she be so careless as to not delete those emails, or at least have a more secure password on her laptop.

Even in this situation, Michelle could not help but notice the impeccable body on the young girl.  She had an hourglass figure with pert tits.  A small, neatly trimmed landing strip of jet-black hair that matched the raven hair on the top of her head was also noted, along with the diamond blue eyes that seemed to sparkle even now.

Michelle’s thoughts were interrupted by Brandy’s words.

“Get on the bed. I want your head down at the foot,” Brandy ordered.

Brandy straddled Michelle’s body, and lowered her pussy to Michelle’s mouth.  Michelle felt the intense pain of Brandy twisting her nipples as she began to grind her pussy against her mouth and nose.  When Michelle tried to strain to get fresh air, Brandy would grab a clump of her hair and yank Michelle back to the point that Brandy was smothering her.

Michelle did the best she could, lapping at Brandy’s pussy with her tongue, hoping to get the girl off quickly and ending this humiliating ordeal, instead, Brandy rocked her hips forward, intentionally moving her asshole directly over Michelle’s mouth, making her smell it.

“Lick my asshole whore!” Brandy growled as she cruelly continued twisting Michelle’s’ sore tits.

Michelle knew she had no choice, and guided her tongue to the brown puckered nub, tasting the girl’s asshole on her tongue.  She could hear Brandy moaning as she ate her asshole, and Brandy followed by moving her pussy over Michelle’s captive mouth.

Suddenly, Michelle felt her own pussy lips being spread, and felt Brandy’s tongue against the wet folds.  Despite Michelle trying to control her responses, she felt a powerful orgasm brewing.  Brandy then stuck a finger into Michelle’s asshole.  Michelle bucked, squirmed, and groaned as the powerful blast erupted.  At almost the same time, Brandy soaked Michelle’s face with her cum.

Brandy lay on top of Michelle as her orgasm subsided.   When she arose, Michelle was hoping that it was over.  She was wrong.  Brandy ordered Michelle to get on her hands and knees on the bed.  From the corner of her eye, Michelle watched as Brandy opened a drawer and pulled out a strap on with a huge male penis attached to it.

This was no innocent girl.  She had done this to other girls before, Michelle reasoned as she watched Brandy strap the device on her.

Brandy climbed onto the bed, and Michelle felt her behind her.   Expecting to be fucked doggy style, Michelle gasped as Brandy pressed a freshly lubed finger against her asshole.

“Noooooo!” Michelle gasped before being shoved down into the mattress by Brandy’s firm hand.

The head of the penis penetrated Michelle’s ass with a sickening feeling inside.  Brandy grabbed Michelle’s hair and pulled her up as Michelle screamed in pain. Brandy pumped Michelle furiously, burying the cock into her abused hole for what seemed like an eternity before Brandy pulled it out with a flopping sound and shoved Michelle face first down into the bed.

Brandy, however, was not finished.  She rolled Michelle over onto her back and immediately buried the cock into her pussy.   Brandy fucked Michelle harder and faster than any man ever had.  Michelle momentarily passed out on the bed.

When Michelle awoke, Brandy was hovering over her pussy mound writing, “Property of Brandy” with an eyebrow pencil.

“From now on, no pussy hair for you. I will inspect it regularly.  If I see any, you will be severely punished.

Brandy then marched Michelle into the bathroom and made her draw a warm bath.  Brandy bathed first, then ordered Michelle to bathe herself in the same water Brandy had used.  To add insult to injury, Brandy pissed in the water before getting out and laughed sadistically as she made Michelle climb in and bathe.

Later that evening, Brandy drove them to the supermarket.  Brandy was wearing a short skirt.  When they arrived back at the car, Brandy pulled Michelle down to her crotch and forced her to lick her pussy right there in the car. When Michelle tried to raise her head, Brandy would shove it back down.

“Not till I cum bitch!” Brandy growled.  Michelle was mortified that someone would see them as she ate Brandy’s pussy out.  When she pulled Michelle’s face up, it was glistening in pussy juice and Brandy erupted in gleeful laughter as she started the car and sped away.

The rest of the evening was spent at the house.  Brandy refused to allow Michelle to wear any clothes around her.  Parading naked in front of a younger girl only added to Michelle’s utter humiliation.

Saturday morning, Michelle lay curled under her blanket, dreading to have to face  the bitch, Brandy, but the need for a morning pee was becoming more desperate.  Downstairs, she heard muffled voices, but figured Brandy was watching TV.   She closed her eyes again, then suddenly the bedroom door burst open.

Before Michelle could react, Brandy was dragging her naked from the bed.  A black leather leash was fastened round her neck and Brandy forced Michelle to her hands and knees as she walked her protesting out of the bedroom.

As the passed the upstairs bathroom Michelle squawked that she needed to pee.

“Too bad cunt,” Brandy replied. My friends want to meet you.”

The voices Michelle had heard earlier was not the TV, but Brandy’s friend who had gathered to witness more humiliation at Brandy’s hands.

“Noooo. Don’t do this to me.  Please, Brandy, no!” Michelle wept as she was forced down the stairs on her hands and knees with Brandy in front tugging at the leash.

Michelle was drug helplessly into the living room where a half dozen teen aged girls and even a few boys awaited. The moment they saw the naked women being led by a leash they erupted in laughter and teasing.  Cameras popped out and began to take degrading pictures.

Michelle, who was still on her hands and knees, was forced onto her feet by Brandy who stretched the leash to the point of choking her.  Forcing Michelle to stand in the center of the room, Brandy began to spank Michelle on her bare ass.

“Show my friends how red your ass can get!” Brandy growled as she purposely positioned Michelle where her bare butt was pointed in the directions of her giggling friends seated around her.

Michelle blushed in newfound shame as they gawked at her nudity and made crude remarks while Brandy continued to blister Michelle’s naked ass with her open palm.

When Michelle’s ass was glowing red, Brandy forced her to bend over.  Once again, her backside was aimed at Brandy’s friends.  Brandy then invited one at a time to come forward and smack Michelle’s bare ass.

The girls were especially cruel, striking Michelle’s’ sore bottom without mercy.  The boys were more amused at seeing an adult woman up close and personal like this as they spanked her, but less severely.

The heat was coming off Michelle's mounds when Brandy spread her butt cheeks and gave the assembled guests a full, unobstructed view of Michelle’s asshole and pussy lips.  Brandy then forced Michelle to lay flat on the floor with only a thin towel under her.

Brandy lit a large candle and when the wick started dripping, she held it over Michelle’s body. The candle wax dripped onto Michelle’s naked flesh, coating her tits, her stomach, and even her mound.  She then made Michelle roll over onto her back.

An audible gasp came from the room when Brandy stripped naked and mounted Michelle’s face.

“I don’t write property of Brandy on her for nothing,” She grinned as she began grinding her pussy against Michelle’s mouth.  The cheers and cat calls from the group only made the ordeal more humiliating as Michelle had to perform for them.  The task, of course, was to make Brandy cum with her tongue.  Again, Brandy’s shapely ass was grinding against Michelle’s nose, forcing her to smell it.

As Michelle worked her tongue over Brandy’s cunt, Brandy took the candle and dripped it onto Michelle’s pussy, causing her to squeal and jerk.

After Brandy had cum, she slipped of Michelle’s face and motioned for one of her girl friends to come up there. Together, they fastened Michelle’s wrists to the sides of the table.  Brandy then retrieved a large dildo and invited everyone to come forward and fuck Michelle with it.

Despite Michelle’s desperate pleadings, the lustful guests took turns driving the dildo into Michelle’s sopping cunt until her juices soaked the table beneath her and her body was racked with one orgasm after another.

Weak and trembling, Michelle was forced onto her hands and knees where Brandy began plunging the dildo into her ass while the other cheers and clapped.  Her body coated in red candle wax, cum, and sweat, Michelle again tearfully pleaded for Brandy to let her use the toilet.

Seeing another opportunity to humiliate Michelle, she made two boys take her to the toilet.  While Michelle peed, she had to suck each of their dicks.  Plenty of pictures were taken of the naked woman sitting on the toilet sucking two dicks at once.

The afternoon ended with Michelle being forced to lick the pussy and ass of each of Brandy’s friends.   Michelle hung her head in shame as she knelt naked on the floor while the guests left.  Soon Jonathan would be back.  As long as he was there, Brandy would not bother her,  but when he left, Michelle was her slave as long as Brandy had those damned emails.

carhamgrater
Re: Brandy, The Bitch
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 10:41:45 AM »
Another classic from the master writer here at R.U. Love how brandy used the evidence of the emails to blackmail her step mom into doing what she wasted. Nicely evil! Wondering how daddy will take that if he finds out about the emails?  Hmmm another classic from Darklord if he writes it? merit from me!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 10:44:10 AM »
Thanks Car.  There are many possibilities here.  Michelle could find the emails and turn the tables on Brandy.  Who knows :)

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 09:20:12 AM »
Love the blackmail aspect and the humiliation levels were sizzling.
Not a regular in this section but I pop in when I see the Lord Of Darkness posting.
Merit earned. Xx

darklord
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 01:51:52 PM »
Thanks, Jessica.  Always appreciate hearing from you.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 12:28:47 AM »
More please! Loved it so far!